Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [MistJam24] Project F.L.Y. (Coloring!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
Welcome welcome to MistJam push week! This event will span both this week AND the week of MistJam.

We are running a WEE bit behind (too many wings to put on things) so expect the missing Kiwi templates to make an appearance tomorrow (it's late here). If you want notification when they're online, please hop on the pinglist.

Enjoy the wonderful events this week. Ignore the fact Winddad technically doesn't have wings ok
Welcome welcome to MistJam push week! This event will span both this week AND the week of MistJam.

We are running a WEE bit behind (too many wings to put on things) so expect the missing Kiwi templates to make an appearance tomorrow (it's late here). If you want notification when they're online, please hop on the pinglist.

Enjoy the wonderful events this week. Ignore the fact Winddad technically doesn't have wings ok

Mouse
She/Her
FR time+0
Silly Code Nerd

747.png
If kiwi ate fruit and not birds then what are penguins? I must have the answer. This event looks great.
If kiwi ate fruit and not birds then what are penguins? I must have the answer. This event looks great.
@shinypogs obviously penguins are fish!

Lets go! If we get enough kiwis to fly can we airlift Sornieth?
@shinypogs obviously penguins are fish!

Lets go! If we get enough kiwis to fly can we airlift Sornieth?
qDkA25S.png
@shinypogs Noodle considers this very seriously, drawing a few stick figure penguin sketches on the giant whiteboard of Things. [color=Mediumpurple ]"[b]If you calculate the vector and the axis times the volume and percentages.... this is an egg that had a terrible accident with a sharpie. Or dynamite. Nectar says I shouldn't play with that.[/b]"[/color] [img]https://i.imgur.com/GtSZavW.png[/img] (wow three posts in and I'm already making bad noodle doodles, this is going to be a terrifying two weeks lol)
@shinypogs

Noodle considers this very seriously, drawing a few stick figure penguin sketches on the giant whiteboard of Things.

"If you calculate the vector and the axis times the volume and percentages.... this is an egg that had a terrible accident with a sharpie. Or dynamite. Nectar says I shouldn't play with that."

GtSZavW.png

(wow three posts in and I'm already making bad noodle doodles, this is going to be a terrifying two weeks lol)

Mouse
She/Her
FR time+0
Silly Code Nerd

747.png
@shinypogs @mousekinn

Nectar sighs.

"Noodle. Penguins are birds too. They have beaks, see? . . . and no, you're not allowed to play with dynamite after the last incident."
@shinypogs @mousekinn

Nectar sighs.

"Noodle. Penguins are birds too. They have beaks, see? . . . and no, you're not allowed to play with dynamite after the last incident."
38443667.png
My name has two i's and no L. :)
ADHD - Poke me if I forget stuff!
She/Hers
80733020.png
[color=Mediumpurple ]"[b]Beaks?? Octopusesesses and squids have beaks![/b]"[/color] Noodle grabs another marker and adds to her artwork. [color=Mediumpurple ]"[b]This is definitely not an octopusesses. You'd have to carry the Y and get some pie involved. I like pie.[/b]"[/color] No one, not even Noodle, knows how math got involved in this, and now we're on to baked goods. Oh geez, what has she drawn. [img]https://i.imgur.com/JyOZLrr.png[/img]
"Beaks?? Octopusesesses and squids have beaks!" Noodle grabs another marker and adds to her artwork. "This is definitely not an octopusesses. You'd have to carry the Y and get some pie involved. I like pie."

No one, not even Noodle, knows how math got involved in this, and now we're on to baked goods. Oh geez, what has she drawn.

JyOZLrr.png

Mouse
She/Her
FR time+0
Silly Code Nerd

747.png
Strawberry plans to take a running leap and float into the sky, she expects to float along quickly so she's got her goggles. Hopefully the wind is going the right direction... [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/e55orwp.png[/img][/center]
Strawberry plans to take a running leap and float into the sky, she expects to float along quickly so she's got her goggles. Hopefully the wind is going the right direction...
e55orwp.png
22ywPUF.png Ao7i1jI.png TSLAPe2.gifUXRaoCb.png6OIh6CV.pngVod89n8.pngMGIo0DJ.gifs7d0V1v.png 2oKWxc3.png
Sir Cornelius has built a machine ready to take kiwi past their evolutionary limitations. Utilizing his, er, Copper Muck, the alchemical gizmo concentrates great amounts of pure Wind energy for powerful lift. Complete with stylish hat and bow! [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/2b89ca76968c872c48b745408fb07714/ec25a29cd57950dd-f5/s1280x1920/3a1029c3901b7e2482f4890024787e5c8725bf7b.png[/img]
Sir Cornelius has built a machine ready to take kiwi past their evolutionary limitations. Utilizing his, er, Copper Muck, the alchemical gizmo concentrates great amounts of pure Wind energy for powerful lift. Complete with stylish hat and bow!

3a1029c3901b7e2482f4890024787e5c8725bf7b.png
any pronouns
The Wind sigil, in rainbow!
not quite done with building it, but this is S.U.I.T. - Strawberry's Utensil In [s]Tyranny[/s] Take-off the only things a fruit needs to fly are willpower, bravery, and mechanic wings that are 30x stronger than normal ones [img]https://i.imgur.com/93J6oAS.png[/img]
not quite done with building it, but this is S.U.I.T. - Strawberry's Utensil In Tyranny Take-off
the only things a fruit needs to fly are willpower, bravery, and mechanic wings that are 30x stronger than normal ones
93J6oAS.png
FR time +9
BUUUUUUUUGS me luv aether

xe/xem/xyr
cir/cirm/cer
they/them/their is fine too ;)
@mousekinn

Nectar just.. pauses. A long pause. Another blue screen?

"Noodle... Octopus aren't birds though... And pie.. what? Uhm. OK. Well, birds are..." Nectar stops, trying to figure out how to explain to her wayward friend what exactly a bird is.

She takes a deep breath and turns to some of the others.

@Golden

"Oh, isn't this.. uhm.. lovely!" Nectar looks concerned. "Are you sure it's safe? What testing have you done? What happens if a balloon pops?!?"

@SentientGrass

"Oh!" She nods approvingly. "This is quite elegant and refined. I can see how much work went into safety! Sir Cornelius is sure to be kept free from all harm. Which I'm not sure how true that is for the others..."

@NoneCat

"Hmm." Nectar tilts her head, looking over the apparatus. "I... am slightly concerned. What do you mean, *fruit*?" Her eyes widen. "Oh no Noodle's wearing off on people."
@mousekinn

Nectar just.. pauses. A long pause. Another blue screen?

"Noodle... Octopus aren't birds though... And pie.. what? Uhm. OK. Well, birds are..." Nectar stops, trying to figure out how to explain to her wayward friend what exactly a bird is.

She takes a deep breath and turns to some of the others.

@Golden

"Oh, isn't this.. uhm.. lovely!" Nectar looks concerned. "Are you sure it's safe? What testing have you done? What happens if a balloon pops?!?"

@SentientGrass

"Oh!" She nods approvingly. "This is quite elegant and refined. I can see how much work went into safety! Sir Cornelius is sure to be kept free from all harm. Which I'm not sure how true that is for the others..."

@NoneCat

"Hmm." Nectar tilts her head, looking over the apparatus. "I... am slightly concerned. What do you mean, *fruit*?" Her eyes widen. "Oh no Noodle's wearing off on people."
38443667.png
My name has two i's and no L. :)
ADHD - Poke me if I forget stuff!
She/Hers
80733020.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11