Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [MistJam24] Project F.L.Y. (Coloring!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11
@Beatoriche if it was about "nectar" on the ground then yes u_u
@Beatoriche if it was about "nectar" on the ground then yes u_u
Three Nature eggs with pale yellow sprouting tops sitting on a gold-lined leaf bed against a green background. 3XiDjku.pngeVbH4fs.pngBreed Out the Basic
@NerdMom I actually don't think that's it. But if it's at all similar to the one I'm talking about I don't want to find it, lol
OH pretty sure I did find yours. Personally I don't find it as hard-hitting bc it's very clear from the start what it's about and where it goes, the other is basically 80% 'aw, that's cute' and 'yeah, you go birb <3', 10% 'oh jesus no' and 10% shock and regret :')
@NerdMom I actually don't think that's it. But if it's at all similar to the one I'm talking about I don't want to find it, lol
OH pretty sure I did find yours. Personally I don't find it as hard-hitting bc it's very clear from the start what it's about and where it goes, the other is basically 80% 'aw, that's cute' and 'yeah, you go birb <3', 10% 'oh jesus no' and 10% shock and regret :')
~~ Call me Beato!
MUYNhfy.png
v2PJF9u.png
Aswnqzl.png

FObX7rS.png
7UXlQKU.gif
WyzHFF3.gif glnLzx2.gif WyzHFF3.gif wtae0IEm_o.pngxb40JV1.png
@Beatoriche thanks for the reply. Okay then no. Mine with the "nectar" and colors becoming darker each taste, is the only one I know about. Yours, thank you SO much for that description. Young me would look for myself. Mature me knows there are things better off not seeing. U_U
@Beatoriche thanks for the reply. Okay then no. Mine with the "nectar" and colors becoming darker each taste, is the only one I know about. Yours, thank you SO much for that description. Young me would look for myself. Mature me knows there are things better off not seeing. U_U
Three Nature eggs with pale yellow sprouting tops sitting on a gold-lined leaf bed against a green background. 3XiDjku.pngeVbH4fs.pngBreed Out the Basic
[img]https://ih1.redbubble.net/image.999133000.5794/raf,750x1000,075,t,FFFFFF:97ab1c12de.u1.jpg[/img] And now something to cheer up the mood!
raf,750x1000,075,t,FFFFFF:97ab1c12de.u1.jpg

And now something to cheer up the mood!
Hopping in here to say I love y’all’s entries so far! 10/10 would entrust kiwis to all of you

If images wanted to actually work for me, you would be blessed with an edit of Winddad himself bringing Tarshaan here, but images are not working, so alas… you need to use your imaginations instead
Hopping in here to say I love y’all’s entries so far! 10/10 would entrust kiwis to all of you

If images wanted to actually work for me, you would be blessed with an edit of Winddad himself bringing Tarshaan here, but images are not working, so alas… you need to use your imaginations instead
[img]https://i.imgur.com/3gVsEI4.png[/img] With the power of joy and a strong breeze, this propeller hat will lift your spirits and your body into the air! (Maybe I should've chosen a better test subject...) Small question: can you only take one participation badge or are all of them available?
3gVsEI4.png

With the power of joy and a strong breeze, this propeller hat will lift your spirits and your body into the air! (Maybe I should've chosen a better test subject...)

Small question: can you only take one participation badge or are all of them available?
tn0RSo5.png
9hqcHsy.png
56yqAPu.png
G8AyR6r.png
QUIpVFE.png
YMPbu9R.png
they/them
8+ FR
A large eyed creature bounds at the viewer, rainbow striped cape flowing across its back. Rainbow hearts surround it.
......................................... HW4lpxl.png
7UXlQKU.gif
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/wGm7BKe.png[/img] ROCKET ME TO THE MOONS[/center] how it works: step 1: put in rocket fuel step 2: strap to kiwi step 3: ignite fuel step 4: watch 'em become a star *brush away tear*
wGm7BKe.png
ROCKET ME TO THE MOONS

how it works: step 1: put in rocket fuel
step 2: strap to kiwi
step 3: ignite fuel
step 4: watch 'em become a star *brush away tear*
DRAGONS !
@WhisperGhost If you like all of them, who am I to deny people joy ;) Take the ones you like
@WhisperGhost If you like all of them, who am I to deny people joy ;) Take the ones you like

Mouse
She/Her
FR time+0
Silly Code Nerd

747.png
@Beatoriche

Woo sorry I should've gotten back ot you yesterday, life is a little hairy :D You can do multiples if you like! Our main requirement is to have fun. I am hoping someone takes on the challenge of doing a lego build (giggling) But as long as folks are having fun, I can't ask for anything more!
@Beatoriche

Woo sorry I should've gotten back ot you yesterday, life is a little hairy :D You can do multiples if you like! Our main requirement is to have fun. I am hoping someone takes on the challenge of doing a lego build (giggling) But as long as folks are having fun, I can't ask for anything more!

Mouse
She/Her
FR time+0
Silly Code Nerd

747.png
I think that winged skateboards are an underexplored niche. [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/6toihQf.png[/img][/center]
I think that winged skateboards are an underexplored niche.
6toihQf.png
2db8adadca3ef8633cbd21fe5b445b5d349eabdb.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 10 11