Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | (General Chat) Disney Cookoff Comp!
(please don't ping; I'm subbed)

Greetings, one and all!

I am a fool and decided to come up with this great project based off cooking competitions such as Hell's Kitchen and MasterChef - and I actually want to do this with these two shows combined!

The twist?

Everyone involved will be a Disney character! So reality doesn't have to make sense here!

So far, I've got a few ideas, of which I'll list, and I'll start a pinglist for those who are interested in more of this project.

I also really could use more ideas for guest judges, challenges, and other competitiors. I'd prefer to not have duos (such as Timone and Pumbaa) in this, but depending on circumstances, this may very well be the case - or one half of the duo would appear as a guest judge, someone to arrive before finals, etc.

Post or PMing would be fine~ I just ask to please not give me any negativity as I really put in some major thought on the concept alone; i love the thought of mixing two things I enjoy watching and want to bring others into it if they want.

If you don't like Disney, that's fine. Just please don't ruin the fun for anyone who may have interest.

My main guidelines will be :

Only canon Disney characters. I will not be adding ones that weren't originally created by Disney or Disney/Pixar. So if you wanted to see Ice Age characters in this, you're out of luck, sorry. :( HOWEVER, maybe I can alter this with challenges later on? All in all, I wanna stick to canon Disney - including characters that may not had been a part of the franchise for very long!

The chefs will be in an elimination round at the very end! The "worst 3" will probably be the ones up for this - just like MasterChef.

One elimination at minimum - though judges CAN decide on two! Rules are broken in Hell's Kitchen all the time, so it can be done here - besides, some judges WILL be villains...Will this mean a possible script sabotage? >;D

NOTES:

This is the General thread, where you and I may discuss the project, showcase art, and all that good stuff~ The visual and writing threads are linked below and I've got pinglists for all 3, as well as an overall list for any updates I do for the project.

Currently, I need ideas for: Guest Judges, Competitors, Challenges

I may give up on this quick as well, so y'know...We get what we get. xD

Also, I would LOVE suggestions for guest judges, competitors, and challenges! If you need to look up the competitions, by all means, go for it~ They only have minor swearing (okay, HK will have a BUNCH of swearing) but there are censored versions as well if you require.

Or if you know similar competitions, such as the Cake Baking Championship, they are a pretty good idea as well, though I plan on making it more based off the two mentioned.

TLDR:
Cooking comp with a Disney twist. I need ideas for additional contestants and judges, plus challenges. :3

Pinglists:

Navigation:

Intro (you're here) | Contestants + Judges | Possible plots

Other Related Threads:

Written | Visual Works

Visuals and written may also have art from other people, if anyone is interested in doing their own takes on this~ These could also very well be used as inspiration as well, so lemme know if you want to partake! Everything will be given proper credit.

For now, written works by others (unless it's for Dr. Facilier) will be posted on this thread due to uncertain amounts of pages on the writing thread; Facilier's will be on his dragon profile and - if given permission - his offsite page, where I'll be storing his personal events in the competition. All will be credited for their work!

(please don't ping; I'm subbed)

Greetings, one and all!

I am a fool and decided to come up with this great project based off cooking competitions such as Hell's Kitchen and MasterChef - and I actually want to do this with these two shows combined!

The twist?

Everyone involved will be a Disney character! So reality doesn't have to make sense here!

So far, I've got a few ideas, of which I'll list, and I'll start a pinglist for those who are interested in more of this project.

I also really could use more ideas for guest judges, challenges, and other competitiors. I'd prefer to not have duos (such as Timone and Pumbaa) in this, but depending on circumstances, this may very well be the case - or one half of the duo would appear as a guest judge, someone to arrive before finals, etc.

Post or PMing would be fine~ I just ask to please not give me any negativity as I really put in some major thought on the concept alone; i love the thought of mixing two things I enjoy watching and want to bring others into it if they want.

If you don't like Disney, that's fine. Just please don't ruin the fun for anyone who may have interest.

My main guidelines will be :

Only canon Disney characters. I will not be adding ones that weren't originally created by Disney or Disney/Pixar. So if you wanted to see Ice Age characters in this, you're out of luck, sorry. :( HOWEVER, maybe I can alter this with challenges later on? All in all, I wanna stick to canon Disney - including characters that may not had been a part of the franchise for very long!

The chefs will be in an elimination round at the very end! The "worst 3" will probably be the ones up for this - just like MasterChef.

One elimination at minimum - though judges CAN decide on two! Rules are broken in Hell's Kitchen all the time, so it can be done here - besides, some judges WILL be villains...Will this mean a possible script sabotage? >;D

NOTES:

This is the General thread, where you and I may discuss the project, showcase art, and all that good stuff~ The visual and writing threads are linked below and I've got pinglists for all 3, as well as an overall list for any updates I do for the project.

Currently, I need ideas for: Guest Judges, Competitors, Challenges

I may give up on this quick as well, so y'know...We get what we get. xD

Also, I would LOVE suggestions for guest judges, competitors, and challenges! If you need to look up the competitions, by all means, go for it~ They only have minor swearing (okay, HK will have a BUNCH of swearing) but there are censored versions as well if you require.

Or if you know similar competitions, such as the Cake Baking Championship, they are a pretty good idea as well, though I plan on making it more based off the two mentioned.

TLDR:
Cooking comp with a Disney twist. I need ideas for additional contestants and judges, plus challenges. :3

Pinglists:

Navigation:

Intro (you're here) | Contestants + Judges | Possible plots

Other Related Threads:

Written | Visual Works

Visuals and written may also have art from other people, if anyone is interested in doing their own takes on this~ These could also very well be used as inspiration as well, so lemme know if you want to partake! Everything will be given proper credit.

For now, written works by others (unless it's for Dr. Facilier) will be posted on this thread due to uncertain amounts of pages on the writing thread; Facilier's will be on his dragon profile and - if given permission - his offsite page, where I'll be storing his personal events in the competition. All will be credited for their work!

[center] Contestants + Judges! (please offer me ideas and advice on these!) [quote=Contestants] Also including minor plot ideas/reasons to join/and what I may wanna try sometime. Not really including spoilers, but there may be hints so be warned. Dr. Facilier - WANTS THAT MONEY!! And probably to just make Tiana look bad. But really, just wants money. Evil Queen - Honestly wants more than money and fame... Remy - Wants to prove that Gusto was right; Anybody can cook! Tiana - Really wants to show her talent; Money isn't the key here, she's just happy to show what her father taught her (and probably promote her restaraunt a bit). Belle - [s]Okay so I never watched Beauty and the Beast...It wasn't my type of storyline.[/s] Maybe she just wants to branch out and try new things? Chef Skinner - Wants to finally overthrow Remy's experience; No rat could outdo a human...Right? Ursula - Imagining her trying to use her tentacles as extra limbs, only to be called "calimari" due to burning herself... :P Pumbaa - Already have his plot in mind so will not post here. Prince Hans - Wants to prove he's "worth" something and wants that money to flaunt to his brothers (he already proved he didn't love a certain someone). Also tries to charm others into helping him in team challenges. Anna - Didn't know that Hans was gonna be here but it's gonna get ugly...Gossip and spice all around! She's genuinely there to try new things though. Moana - Showing off her tropical food skills! Zurg - Shush, he can't eat, but somehow he does good. xD (I refuse to use the Lightyear twist of "man in mecha suit"; Zurg is a robot, if not alien robot) He is a controversial topic amongst other competitors, though, because of his inability to even nibble on something. Need more ideas for this as well (limited slots, so the more suggestions a character gets, the more likely they will be to appear). Canonically, they do NOT have to be a cook or chef! Please no more characters from "Ratatouille", as they are very easy to pick due to the movie's theme. [/quote] [quote=Judges] [u]Primary Judges:[/u] [b]Mickey Mouse[/b] - The Head Honcho, has to be a starring judge. Is rather neutral toward most, but will not hesitate to give credit where credit is due! [b]Stitch[/b] - He may be "too positive for his own good", loves anything and everything. Does has his bias toward "weird" foods though. Had to be replaced after a certain incident. [b]Scar[/b] - The judge that had to replace Stitch. No one wanted him to judge. Has very high standards and will normally give mean remarks; Only so many are able to please him. [b]Chef Gusto[/b] - Knows his food, and encourages others to cook their hearts out. Despite being a ghost, in this cookoff, he can eat. Reality has no meaning here! :P [u]Guest Judges:[/u] Alice (from the animated Alice in Wonderland) Donald Duck Anton Ego (critic from Ratatouille; self reminder) Sebastian (from The Little Mermaid) Need more suggestions [/quote]
Contestants + Judges!

(please offer me ideas and advice on these!)

Contestants wrote:
Also including minor plot ideas/reasons to join/and what I may wanna try sometime. Not really including spoilers, but there may be hints so be warned.

Dr. Facilier - WANTS THAT MONEY!! And probably to just make Tiana look bad. But really, just wants money.

Evil Queen - Honestly wants more than money and fame...

Remy - Wants to prove that Gusto was right; Anybody can cook!

Tiana - Really wants to show her talent; Money isn't the key here, she's just happy to show what her father taught her (and probably promote her restaraunt a bit).

Belle - Okay so I never watched Beauty and the Beast...It wasn't my type of storyline. Maybe she just wants to branch out and try new things?

Chef Skinner - Wants to finally overthrow Remy's experience; No rat could outdo a human...Right?

Ursula - Imagining her trying to use her tentacles as extra limbs, only to be called "calimari" due to burning herself... :P

Pumbaa - Already have his plot in mind so will not post here.

Prince Hans - Wants to prove he's "worth" something and wants that money to flaunt to his brothers (he already proved he didn't love a certain someone). Also tries to charm others into helping him in team challenges.

Anna - Didn't know that Hans was gonna be here but it's gonna get ugly...Gossip and spice all around! She's genuinely there to try new things though.

Moana - Showing off her tropical food skills!

Zurg - Shush, he can't eat, but somehow he does good. xD (I refuse to use the Lightyear twist of "man in mecha suit"; Zurg is a robot, if not alien robot) He is a controversial topic amongst other competitors, though, because of his inability to even nibble on something.

Need more ideas for this as well (limited slots, so the more suggestions a character gets, the more likely they will be to appear). Canonically, they do NOT have to be a cook or chef! Please no more characters from "Ratatouille", as they are very easy to pick due to the movie's theme.

Judges wrote:
Primary Judges:

Mickey Mouse - The Head Honcho, has to be a starring judge. Is rather neutral toward most, but will not hesitate to give credit where credit is due!

Stitch - He may be "too positive for his own good", loves anything and everything. Does has his bias toward "weird" foods though. Had to be replaced after a certain incident.

Scar - The judge that had to replace Stitch. No one wanted him to judge. Has very high standards and will normally give mean remarks; Only so many are able to please him.

Chef Gusto - Knows his food, and encourages others to cook their hearts out. Despite being a ghost, in this cookoff, he can eat. Reality has no meaning here! :P

Guest Judges:

Alice (from the animated Alice in Wonderland)

Donald Duck

Anton Ego (critic from Ratatouille; self reminder)

Sebastian (from The Little Mermaid)

Need more suggestions
[center] [u]Possible Plots![/u] Includes challenges, what happens to contestants, etc. Ideas needed for eliminations and challenges, as well as possible dishes for challenges and starters! Please keep any challenger related events FR safe; Drama is more than welcome!! [s]Some chefs may be kept on for the sake of views! ;)[/s] Also may contain spoilers. I need to remind myself of certain events that take place, though I will not list names of specific competitiors in the events themselves. [quote= Starting Dish] Evil Queen - Evil Apple Pie Remy - Ratatouille (come on this was obvious) Pumbaa - Slimy Bug Wraps Dr. Facilier - Frog legs with secret sauce Tiana - Gumbo with prawns and hot sauce Ursula - Crab of some sort Moana - Fried fish with tropical fruit salad Skinner - Linguini (not the chef, the noodles!) Zurg - Steak Prince Hans - Lamb Anna - ??? Any non dessert ideas? [/quote] [quote= Drama, drama, drama] [b]Who Did It?[/b] - The "Incident" and two chefs are seemingly accused of a horrendous crime. [b]"He can't even eat!!"[/b] - Zurg is surprising everyone, and controversies arise. [b]"A rat can't out-cook a human!!"[/b] - Skinner vs Remy in a...Team Challenge?? (though this will happen multiple times) [b]"You used WHAT??"[/b] - This question will be asked a lot, but only one chef really went far enough to use...[i]Forbidden ingrediants.[/i] :o [b]It's the green I see![/b] - Dr. Facilier just wants his money, okay? Maybe a green dish will earn him such..? [/quote] [quote= Challenges!] [b]Color Challenge[/b] - Appealing and complimenting colors, or using the same select colors to make a tasty dish? It's up to the contestants to decide! [i]Guest Judge: Rapunzel![/i] [b]Team Challenges[/b] - Will appear multiple times and sizes will vary; The more eliminations, the smaller teams will be - last few challenges will have 2 members on each. Teams may or may not include characters from the same movie! [s](honestly, expect to see Tiana and Dr. Facilier / Remy and Chef Skinner teamed at least once)[/s] [i]Guest Judges: None; Probably just gonna make this the 3 normal judges.[/i] [b]Seafood / Surf and Turf Challenge[/b] - Some are able to master this...Others...Are rather scared -- for one reason or another. [i]Guest Judge: Maui![/i] [b]Spicy Food Challenge[/b] - Who will have the proper balance of spicy and not? [i]Guest Judge: Mama Odie![/i] [b]Pasta Challenge[/b] - Pastas of all kind are created - from scratch. It's also got quite the forboding guest judge... [i]Guest Judge: Anton Ego![/i] [b]Meat Challenge[/b] - Steaks, burgers, and poultry all reign supreme in this challenge! [i]Guest Judge: Hades![/i] [b]Desserts Challenge[/b] - Sweetness and richness galore! However, some prefer sweet and savory and go that route instead. [i]Guest Judge: King Candy![/i] [/quote] [quote= Eliminations??] [b]NOTE: Plots are here for my own reminder! Please don't continue if you don't want to be spoiled![/b] "The Incident" results in the first elimination; Controversy is still stirred about who was truly guilty of this. "Color Challenge" results in the 2nd elimination; One chef got close to elimination -- if only another hadn't eaten the "colorful" parts of their dish. "Team Challenge Part 1" results in the worst team's performances to do a solo faceoff against each other. This will be ~3 chefs in this faceoff. "Surf and Turf" ends in an injury based elimination, though another chef may not be safe... "Dessert Challenge" ends in a rather revolting looking and tasting dish being eliminated. "Team Challenge 2" results with the 3 worst performing teams to face off, resulting in at least 1 chef being eliminated. Teams are in 2's in this one, however. Remy + Skinner / Tiana + Dr. Facilier will be 2 of said teams here; Unsure of performance. "Meat Challenge" results in a very raw and otherwise unhealthy dish becoming a chef's downfall. Judges are questioning why someone may want another "incident". "Pasta Challenge" results in some severely undercooked pasta with - forbidden ingredients!! - becoming the downfall of a once-proud chef... "Team Challenge 3" results in the worst performing team to do a solo faceoff; Will be down to teams of 2 each. "Spicy Challenge" has a very overpowering spice, but a dish with little to no spice is also put up for elimination...Will it be 2 chefs leaving? [/quote] [quote= FINALES!] 5 chefs remain, and are visited by friends and loved ones. To avoid spoilers, I will not list positions but will leave guests in no particular order, but if you seek full info for the fun of it (in case I don't get to it), PMs are open! Louis, Charlotte, Prince Naveen, assorted parents and family members, Alfredo Linguini, Emile (for now; idk who all will be finalists). Top 5: Chefs make a dish with certain ingredients and try to give it not only an appealing appearance, but a delicious flavor. One is eliminated. Top 4: Chefs have to upscale a "common" dish. Cue next elimination. Quarter finals: Chefs have to prepare a meal that is from their heart, but are given surprise ingredients during this -- possibly ending in a massive switch of materials. Also ends with another leave. Semi finals: Last 3 make 3 courses: Appitizer, entree, and deseert. The top 2 will make it to the final round. Finale: Same as semi finals, but with major pressure for the prize. Neck and neck, very difficult choice for the judges, and both chefs put everything into their work! They also were the best performances overall during the entire competition. While one didn't win, they were given the opportunity to mentor other chefs. [/quote] [/center]
Possible Plots!

Includes challenges, what happens to contestants, etc. Ideas needed for eliminations and challenges, as well as possible dishes for challenges and starters!

Please keep any challenger related events FR safe; Drama is more than welcome!! Some chefs may be kept on for the sake of views! ;)

Also may contain spoilers. I need to remind myself of certain events that take place, though I will not list names of specific competitiors in the events themselves.

Starting Dish wrote:
Evil Queen - Evil Apple Pie

Remy - Ratatouille (come on this was obvious)

Pumbaa - Slimy Bug Wraps

Dr. Facilier - Frog legs with secret sauce

Tiana - Gumbo with prawns and hot sauce

Ursula - Crab of some sort

Moana - Fried fish with tropical fruit salad

Skinner - Linguini (not the chef, the noodles!)

Zurg - Steak

Prince Hans - Lamb

Anna - ??? Any non dessert ideas?

Drama, drama, drama wrote:
Who Did It? - The "Incident" and two chefs are seemingly accused of a horrendous crime.

"He can't even eat!!" - Zurg is surprising everyone, and controversies arise.

"A rat can't out-cook a human!!" - Skinner vs Remy in a...Team Challenge?? (though this will happen multiple times)

"You used WHAT??" - This question will be asked a lot, but only one chef really went far enough to use...Forbidden ingrediants. :o

It's the green I see! - Dr. Facilier just wants his money, okay? Maybe a green dish will earn him such..?

Challenges! wrote:

Color Challenge - Appealing and complimenting colors, or using the same select colors to make a tasty dish? It's up to the contestants to decide!
Guest Judge: Rapunzel!

Team Challenges - Will appear multiple times and sizes will vary; The more eliminations, the smaller teams will be - last few challenges will have 2 members on each. Teams may or may not include characters from the same movie! (honestly, expect to see Tiana and Dr. Facilier / Remy and Chef Skinner teamed at least once)
Guest Judges: None; Probably just gonna make this the 3 normal judges.

Seafood / Surf and Turf Challenge - Some are able to master this...Others...Are rather scared -- for one reason or another.
Guest Judge: Maui!

Spicy Food Challenge - Who will have the proper balance of spicy and not? Guest Judge: Mama Odie!

Pasta Challenge - Pastas of all kind are created - from scratch. It's also got quite the forboding guest judge...
Guest Judge: Anton Ego!

Meat Challenge - Steaks, burgers, and poultry all reign supreme in this challenge!
Guest Judge: Hades!

Desserts Challenge - Sweetness and richness galore! However, some prefer sweet and savory and go that route instead.
Guest Judge: King Candy!

Eliminations?? wrote:
NOTE: Plots are here for my own reminder! Please don't continue if you don't want to be spoiled!

"The Incident" results in the first elimination; Controversy is still stirred about who was truly guilty of this.

"Color Challenge" results in the 2nd elimination; One chef got close to elimination -- if only another hadn't eaten the "colorful" parts of their dish.

"Team Challenge Part 1" results in the worst team's performances to do a solo faceoff against each other. This will be ~3 chefs in this faceoff.

"Surf and Turf" ends in an injury based elimination, though another chef may not be safe...

"Dessert Challenge" ends in a rather revolting looking and tasting dish being eliminated.

"Team Challenge 2" results with the 3 worst performing teams to face off, resulting in at least 1 chef being eliminated. Teams are in 2's in this one, however. Remy + Skinner / Tiana + Dr. Facilier will be 2 of said teams here; Unsure of performance.

"Meat Challenge" results in a very raw and otherwise unhealthy dish becoming a chef's downfall. Judges are questioning why someone may want another "incident".

"Pasta Challenge" results in some severely undercooked pasta with - forbidden ingredients!! - becoming the downfall of a once-proud chef...

"Team Challenge 3" results in the worst performing team to do a solo faceoff; Will be down to teams of 2 each.

"Spicy Challenge" has a very overpowering spice, but a dish with little to no spice is also put up for elimination...Will it be 2 chefs leaving?

FINALES! wrote:
5 chefs remain, and are visited by friends and loved ones. To avoid spoilers, I will not list positions but will leave guests in no particular order, but if you seek full info for the fun of it (in case I don't get to it), PMs are open!

Louis, Charlotte, Prince Naveen, assorted parents and family members, Alfredo Linguini, Emile (for now; idk who all will be finalists).

Top 5: Chefs make a dish with certain ingredients and try to give it not only an appealing appearance, but a delicious flavor. One is eliminated.

Top 4: Chefs have to upscale a "common" dish. Cue next elimination.

Quarter finals: Chefs have to prepare a meal that is from their heart, but are given surprise ingredients during this -- possibly ending in a massive switch of materials. Also ends with another leave.

Semi finals: Last 3 make 3 courses: Appitizer, entree, and deseert. The top 2 will make it to the final round.

Finale: Same as semi finals, but with major pressure for the prize. Neck and neck, very difficult choice for the judges, and both chefs put everything into their work! They also were the best performances overall during the entire competition.

While one didn't win, they were given the opportunity to mentor other chefs.
For judges...Tiana sweep. She literally runs a legendary restaurant. (yes, Princess And The Frog is my long-time favorite Disney movie. it's got frogs and gators in it)
For judges...Tiana sweep. She literally runs a legendary restaurant. (yes, Princess And The Frog is my long-time favorite Disney movie. it's got frogs and gators in it)
The Enforcer - they/themAboutArtFree IconsAvatar DragonNeocitiesWishlistA pixelated animation of a teal Mirror dragon wearing a blue and purple hood. They blink and then a heart appears in a speech balloon before filling with dark liquid and fading to black.
@TheEnforcer

AHAHA, I actually have an idea on how Tiana's gonna go, so while she won't be a judge, she will very well be a face to remember! ;D

(and tbh, it's climbed my ranks as well; I really enjoyed all the characters, but honestly...Dr. Facilier is like...My latest hyperfixation if you couldn't tell, LOL)
@TheEnforcer

AHAHA, I actually have an idea on how Tiana's gonna go, so while she won't be a judge, she will very well be a face to remember! ;D

(and tbh, it's climbed my ranks as well; I really enjoyed all the characters, but honestly...Dr. Facilier is like...My latest hyperfixation if you couldn't tell, LOL)
Updating to say that for those who hadn't seen this thread yet that I have the visual AND written threads up! This one is now known as the General Thread, where ideas, general chat, and such are posted.

If you want to talk about the project, give compliments, etc, this is the thread to post on to avoid disorganization in the others~ I'll rename it in a moment (or at least try; I struggled with the title due to limited space).

I will do art trades for this project, please see my shop linked in sig for rules and such (it's text wally as well, sorry in advance!). Comms are also open so I can earn up more funds to comm other - willing - users for art of this project (though expect me to limit it most likely to Dr. Facilier due to having him as an offsite fanpet as well, LOL). You can also commission me to draw a piece for my own project - I was once paid to draw my own OC, and it was great! :D

I'll also put up an update on how events will unfold - hopefully this can remind myself of how I'll run this as well. xD
Updating to say that for those who hadn't seen this thread yet that I have the visual AND written threads up! This one is now known as the General Thread, where ideas, general chat, and such are posted.

If you want to talk about the project, give compliments, etc, this is the thread to post on to avoid disorganization in the others~ I'll rename it in a moment (or at least try; I struggled with the title due to limited space).

I will do art trades for this project, please see my shop linked in sig for rules and such (it's text wally as well, sorry in advance!). Comms are also open so I can earn up more funds to comm other - willing - users for art of this project (though expect me to limit it most likely to Dr. Facilier due to having him as an offsite fanpet as well, LOL). You can also commission me to draw a piece for my own project - I was once paid to draw my own OC, and it was great! :D

I'll also put up an update on how events will unfold - hopefully this can remind myself of how I'll run this as well. xD
*NEW* How this Works:

AKA: May have to ignore the post above, though everything is liable to change due to a better concept, lack of motivation for said concept, etc.

- 20 "episodes", meaning 20 challenges and 19 eliminations total.

- Will be limited to a challenge and possible elimination.

- Team challenges will have an elimination faceoff before said elimination. This will be only amongst the worst performing team (if not between the 3 nominated as worst performances within a team).

- Semi finals and Finals will have the same challenge, 3 courses, but finals will have brigades. All elminated chefs will return for the Finale and be assigned a team depending on who won the challenge. NOTE: This may get VERY long!

- Guest judges WILL appear for Team Challenges. They may be with others from a set idea (ex: Timone may arrive with other Lion King characters, or Sebastian may arrive with fellow sea creatures and others from The Little Mermaide). Think about how in HK, they may be serving firefighters or military personel. These characters will still have to be treated like royalty (and I may just make some royalty guest stars).

- The team with the less votes loses and has to nominate who they believe were the worst performers; Most votes have to do an Elimination Challenge.

- Team Challenges will start in brigades to make things a little less cluttered. The less chefs in, the smaller teams will be, and there will be times where teams are in sets of 2.

- During Teams of 2, the worst 2 performing teams will do the Elimination Challenge. This could result in 2 chefs being eliminated or just one.

- Runner up will still receive a mentorship prize. The overall winner will receive a cash award, as well as a restaraunt of their choice.

What I Require:

This is a major project, and I will not be able to work on it as much as I would like. I just want to add this for support and in general.

- Motivation. You may also motivate me by posting on this thread with encouragement, compliments, and guest work. The block is REAL sometimes, and I may be having that itch to continue, but can't bring myself to do it. I just ask to please not tip me for this as this is completely free to engage with, and this needs to stay in Creative Corner. You can talk comms to me either in my shop or in PMs. Art trades can be discussed here.

- Patience. Again, this is a HUGE project, may never get done. I subbed to the threads, however, so I will still see them and maybe one time I'll look back and be like "oh, I should do this again!". Nagging me to get a thing up and running will not help any of us, as I want this to be done for pleasure, for myself and anyone who views it. If I see someone demanding to see (character event) NOW, then...I just kinda don't want to just to not feed the mouth that's biting me. :/

- Ideas. A TON of ideas! Will there be a part 2? Eh, most likely not...But hey, outtakes? Blooper ideas? Further ways to go with this? Art ideas? Throw 'em at me! But nothing unsafe for FR/NSFW. The shows are PG-13 for LANGUAGE, not for anything sexual or violent. So no, Scar will not maul a chef who failed to please him -- even if he will threaten it. He's the judge no one wanted for a reason.

- Time, time, time! A lot of time is required, and I can't dish out works every second of every day. I have a life off of FR, and unfortunately, this project is not earning me any green needed to live free (yes, I used that line from Dr. Facilier's song). I may end up moving to my own place at some point, and I'll have to focus on finding a new job when my current one is done (got an extra 6 months due to being good at the job - otherwise it was just a program to learn some skills). I may take graphic design classes, who knows? Just don't exepct something to be dished out and in perfect quality every time. xD

- Good ole' Positivity. If you hate this idea, think it's the dumbest, most cringy thing in the planet...Fine. But please don't tell me this! I thought this up on a major whim, and I'm already anxious in public forums as it is, so don't make it worse by throwing your negativity at me. If you wanna go PM your friends about it on other sites...I'd admit I wouldn't like that. But y'know...I don't really use other sites (social media is the worst) so I can't see it unless I look it up so...Maybe keep your thoughts to yourself - or come in and say it's a good idea. xD

- Advertising! Speaking of "tell your friends", if you have a friend who enjoys cooking shows and/or Disney, well, here you go! I will not be putting this up on any social media platforms (again, I hate social media and wish it was gone), and while I hope you don't steal this idea or work put into it, I would love if you told anyone who may be remotely interested in this so they can come see it for themselves~

*NEW* How this Works:

AKA: May have to ignore the post above, though everything is liable to change due to a better concept, lack of motivation for said concept, etc.

- 20 "episodes", meaning 20 challenges and 19 eliminations total.

- Will be limited to a challenge and possible elimination.

- Team challenges will have an elimination faceoff before said elimination. This will be only amongst the worst performing team (if not between the 3 nominated as worst performances within a team).

- Semi finals and Finals will have the same challenge, 3 courses, but finals will have brigades. All elminated chefs will return for the Finale and be assigned a team depending on who won the challenge. NOTE: This may get VERY long!

- Guest judges WILL appear for Team Challenges. They may be with others from a set idea (ex: Timone may arrive with other Lion King characters, or Sebastian may arrive with fellow sea creatures and others from The Little Mermaide). Think about how in HK, they may be serving firefighters or military personel. These characters will still have to be treated like royalty (and I may just make some royalty guest stars).

- The team with the less votes loses and has to nominate who they believe were the worst performers; Most votes have to do an Elimination Challenge.

- Team Challenges will start in brigades to make things a little less cluttered. The less chefs in, the smaller teams will be, and there will be times where teams are in sets of 2.

- During Teams of 2, the worst 2 performing teams will do the Elimination Challenge. This could result in 2 chefs being eliminated or just one.

- Runner up will still receive a mentorship prize. The overall winner will receive a cash award, as well as a restaraunt of their choice.

What I Require:

This is a major project, and I will not be able to work on it as much as I would like. I just want to add this for support and in general.

- Motivation. You may also motivate me by posting on this thread with encouragement, compliments, and guest work. The block is REAL sometimes, and I may be having that itch to continue, but can't bring myself to do it. I just ask to please not tip me for this as this is completely free to engage with, and this needs to stay in Creative Corner. You can talk comms to me either in my shop or in PMs. Art trades can be discussed here.

- Patience. Again, this is a HUGE project, may never get done. I subbed to the threads, however, so I will still see them and maybe one time I'll look back and be like "oh, I should do this again!". Nagging me to get a thing up and running will not help any of us, as I want this to be done for pleasure, for myself and anyone who views it. If I see someone demanding to see (character event) NOW, then...I just kinda don't want to just to not feed the mouth that's biting me. :/

- Ideas. A TON of ideas! Will there be a part 2? Eh, most likely not...But hey, outtakes? Blooper ideas? Further ways to go with this? Art ideas? Throw 'em at me! But nothing unsafe for FR/NSFW. The shows are PG-13 for LANGUAGE, not for anything sexual or violent. So no, Scar will not maul a chef who failed to please him -- even if he will threaten it. He's the judge no one wanted for a reason.

- Time, time, time! A lot of time is required, and I can't dish out works every second of every day. I have a life off of FR, and unfortunately, this project is not earning me any green needed to live free (yes, I used that line from Dr. Facilier's song). I may end up moving to my own place at some point, and I'll have to focus on finding a new job when my current one is done (got an extra 6 months due to being good at the job - otherwise it was just a program to learn some skills). I may take graphic design classes, who knows? Just don't exepct something to be dished out and in perfect quality every time. xD

- Good ole' Positivity. If you hate this idea, think it's the dumbest, most cringy thing in the planet...Fine. But please don't tell me this! I thought this up on a major whim, and I'm already anxious in public forums as it is, so don't make it worse by throwing your negativity at me. If you wanna go PM your friends about it on other sites...I'd admit I wouldn't like that. But y'know...I don't really use other sites (social media is the worst) so I can't see it unless I look it up so...Maybe keep your thoughts to yourself - or come in and say it's a good idea. xD

- Advertising! Speaking of "tell your friends", if you have a friend who enjoys cooking shows and/or Disney, well, here you go! I will not be putting this up on any social media platforms (again, I hate social media and wish it was gone), and while I hope you don't steal this idea or work put into it, I would love if you told anyone who may be remotely interested in this so they can come see it for themselves~

UPDATE:
@Disney Cookoff (all)

3/19/34: Alright, so it's been a while since I last pinged from one of these threads (you probably saw me pinging from the visual and written threads). I've got reasons. xD

TLDR version? I've been working and having to prepare for other irl events.

But long version?

I've been working and will be moving in a couple of weeks (keys are handed over around the 28th of this month), so will not be able to do a lot over time. I'll be moving to my own home, and while I'll have a week off my paid job, I've got a whole other job to do with moving stuff from where I am now to my new place.

Therefore, the project - aside from possible smaller writings and maybe parts for a specific character (if you know, you know) - is somewhat on hold. I wouldn't say "hiatus" as I still want to at least write a few things to kick things off, but it will be more difficult to do if I'm stuck on mobile or otherwise without good internet. I should be getting my internet box connection thing sometime, but uh...Idk if it's arrived yet.

I will have a single character's panel ongoing offsite as well, but rest assured, no matter how or where I do anything, I'll do what I can to get it posted onsite asap.

This move is a big one, as I've never had my own place before, so I'll need a lot of patience with this and just a bunch of luck overall.
UPDATE:
@Disney Cookoff (all)

3/19/34: Alright, so it's been a while since I last pinged from one of these threads (you probably saw me pinging from the visual and written threads). I've got reasons. xD

TLDR version? I've been working and having to prepare for other irl events.

But long version?

I've been working and will be moving in a couple of weeks (keys are handed over around the 28th of this month), so will not be able to do a lot over time. I'll be moving to my own home, and while I'll have a week off my paid job, I've got a whole other job to do with moving stuff from where I am now to my new place.

Therefore, the project - aside from possible smaller writings and maybe parts for a specific character (if you know, you know) - is somewhat on hold. I wouldn't say "hiatus" as I still want to at least write a few things to kick things off, but it will be more difficult to do if I'm stuck on mobile or otherwise without good internet. I should be getting my internet box connection thing sometime, but uh...Idk if it's arrived yet.

I will have a single character's panel ongoing offsite as well, but rest assured, no matter how or where I do anything, I'll do what I can to get it posted onsite asap.

This move is a big one, as I've never had my own place before, so I'll need a lot of patience with this and just a bunch of luck overall.