Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 3 4
Closing this in roughly 5 hours!
Closing this in roughly 5 hours!

dEe2UrM.png
Bt9KLea.png
Vs2WmBF.png
5hF3FGk.png
BzjAkuF.png
Draw my baby before you close pls and thanks! A ton of inspiration and lore and art in his bio if you want to take a look... I don't want to write info here, because it's kind of long, but everything you probably need to know is in his bio. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/92439035][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/924391/92439035_350.png[/img][/url]
Draw my baby before you close pls and thanks!

A ton of inspiration and lore and art in his bio if you want to take a look...
I don't want to write info here, because it's kind of long, but everything you probably need to know is in his bio.

92439035_350.png
//Wishlist//Oddjobs(Store)//Evergreen Hatchery//
My art comm/dump/storage website//

I take random hiatuses year-round(mostly during breaks). I am on more often than not though. So feel free to still be in contact and interact with me.
fyu120w.png
v09Qm6B.png
AAAND closed :)
ill start drawing tommorrow, person after person
just a reminder: I cant draw on weekends and this month on 11.3. - 17.3.
otherwise ill be drawing whenever ill have time! all characters look so fun to draw, I cant wait!
AAAND closed :)
ill start drawing tommorrow, person after person
just a reminder: I cant draw on weekends and this month on 11.3. - 17.3.
otherwise ill be drawing whenever ill have time! all characters look so fun to draw, I cant wait!

dEe2UrM.png
Bt9KLea.png
Vs2WmBF.png
5hF3FGk.png
BzjAkuF.png
I wont be tagging anyone as I dont want to cause spam, so, IF any of yall who sent a character sees this: all of the characters that cought my interest are in my to-do list.
the progress will most likely be sent here. (I think youll have to have an account to see)
like i said above, I will go person after person, firstly starting with Warbreaker
and ending with Catmushroom11!
I wont be tagging anyone as I dont want to cause spam, so, IF any of yall who sent a character sees this: all of the characters that cought my interest are in my to-do list.
the progress will most likely be sent here. (I think youll have to have an account to see)
like i said above, I will go person after person, firstly starting with Warbreaker
and ending with Catmushroom11!

dEe2UrM.png
Bt9KLea.png
Vs2WmBF.png
5hF3FGk.png
BzjAkuF.png
I sadly cannot see the site, though I'm also on an old iOS and don't use apps for sites I also don't use. ;3;

TBH, I don't see anything wrong with leaving a list onsite, while mentioning requests are closed so others don't come and misunderstand? I honestly wouldn't be comfortable making an account on a site I've never heard of or using offsite lists like Google Docs for personal reasons, but that's my opinion. :3
I sadly cannot see the site, though I'm also on an old iOS and don't use apps for sites I also don't use. ;3;

TBH, I don't see anything wrong with leaving a list onsite, while mentioning requests are closed so others don't come and misunderstand? I honestly wouldn't be comfortable making an account on a site I've never heard of or using offsite lists like Google Docs for personal reasons, but that's my opinion. :3
@Commander Why of course! And dont worry, its mostly for personal use only so i dont loose track of art related stuff. - but people who also have an account for that site can see the progress. I’ll be sending the finished art (or wips if the person asks for them) here and also tagging people once their character is drawn [emoji=ridgeback winking size=1]
@Commander
Why of course! And dont worry, its mostly for personal use only so i dont loose track of art related stuff. - but people who also have an account for that site can see the progress. I’ll be sending the finished art (or wips if the person asks for them) here and also tagging people once their character is drawn

dEe2UrM.png
Bt9KLea.png
Vs2WmBF.png
5hF3FGk.png
BzjAkuF.png
Alrighty~ And you know I'll die to see some WIPs if anyone of mine is being done, ehehe~ Lowkey curious who may had caught your attention if anyone is listed, but I am just super intrigued. xD

If you'd rather, you can also PM me to avoid clogging the thread as well~

If no one did, though, totally fine~
Alrighty~ And you know I'll die to see some WIPs if anyone of mine is being done, ehehe~ Lowkey curious who may had caught your attention if anyone is listed, but I am just super intrigued. xD

If you'd rather, you can also PM me to avoid clogging the thread as well~

If no one did, though, totally fine~
[quote name="SilkDust" date="2024-03-02 14:20:28" ] Last bump for today [/quote] @SilkDust Hello! Please don't bump threads outside of the exempt sales forums. That's considered [url=https://flightrising.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005262326-Spam]Spam[/url] and is not allowed. Adding new content is great but bumping with nothing to say/no added content isn't.
SilkDust wrote on 2024-03-02 14:20:28:
Last bump for today

@SilkDust Hello! Please don't bump threads outside of the exempt sales forums. That's considered Spam and is not allowed. Adding new content is great but bumping with nothing to say/no added content isn't.
Tundra with the words 'Love is the Brightest Light'
Volunteer Moderator :If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation, please feel free to use the Contact Us form.
@JCStitches Alright thank you for the clarification!
@JCStitches Alright thank you for the clarification!

dEe2UrM.png
Bt9KLea.png
Vs2WmBF.png
5hF3FGk.png
BzjAkuF.png
Expect all rough sketches after 17.3.! ill post all rough sketches (for all the dragons that ive picked) and then ill move onto the first person to finish theirs.
Ill make sure to give as many updates as possible.
Expect all rough sketches after 17.3.! ill post all rough sketches (for all the dragons that ive picked) and then ill move onto the first person to finish theirs.
Ill make sure to give as many updates as possible.

dEe2UrM.png
Bt9KLea.png
Vs2WmBF.png
5hF3FGk.png
BzjAkuF.png
1 2 3 4