Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Closed
1 2 3 4
some [u]really[/u] rough sketches I have done so far. 6 more to go. (will either post today or tomorrow!) also sorry for my messy sketches. its just so i dont forget which and what kind of poses im going for, so i dont expect yall to orient in this mess haha. trust me it will look better then this, once i actualy put some work into each and one of them. [img]https://i.imgur.com/zSR6NHW.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/2SGVPIt.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/cnxtA56.png[/img]
some really rough sketches I have done so far. 6 more to go. (will either post today or tomorrow!) also sorry for my messy sketches. its just so i dont forget which and what kind of poses im going for, so i dont expect yall to orient in this mess haha. trust me it will look better then this, once i actualy put some work into each and one of them.
zSR6NHW.png
2SGVPIt.png
cnxtA56.png

dEe2UrM.png
Bt9KLea.png
Vs2WmBF.png
5hF3FGk.png
BzjAkuF.png
just a heads up, my school and work has been keeping me real busy so im sorry about my inactive status
just a heads up, my school and work has been keeping me real busy so im sorry about my inactive status

dEe2UrM.png
Bt9KLea.png
Vs2WmBF.png
5hF3FGk.png
BzjAkuF.png
Hey, please don't worry about it! ;3; You're doing freebies for random people on the internet, and honestly real life needs to be priority.

School and work are taking you way further in real life than freebies on a pixel pet site, so please don't apologize for taking your time! If people are gonna come on and demand you to hurry or whatnot, then they simply don't deserve a piece. :/

As someone who's also working (though will need to find another job soon since mine is temporary), I relate to being unable to completely contribute time to drawing anything for anyone. Please take your time - and whether or not you draw any of my chars, I'm still happy for those who will end up with something~ :3
Hey, please don't worry about it! ;3; You're doing freebies for random people on the internet, and honestly real life needs to be priority.

School and work are taking you way further in real life than freebies on a pixel pet site, so please don't apologize for taking your time! If people are gonna come on and demand you to hurry or whatnot, then they simply don't deserve a piece. :/

As someone who's also working (though will need to find another job soon since mine is temporary), I relate to being unable to completely contribute time to drawing anything for anyone. Please take your time - and whether or not you draw any of my chars, I'm still happy for those who will end up with something~ :3
@Commander
thank you for your understanding :,D I promise ill get to work as soon as ill have the oppurtunity and finish all of them.
@Commander
thank you for your understanding :,D I promise ill get to work as soon as ill have the oppurtunity and finish all of them.

dEe2UrM.png
Bt9KLea.png
Vs2WmBF.png
5hF3FGk.png
BzjAkuF.png
No problem! :3 I am currently packing for a move (and actually moving) during this week, so I completely relate to your situation!

I decided to not take art trades or comms during Mistjam for this reason, ahaha. I needed currency but I needed more time to actually take care of everything else above all.

(plus maybe I'll try doing some freebies or more trades when I'm settled; Idk, get a feel of how my first own home will be)
No problem! :3 I am currently packing for a move (and actually moving) during this week, so I completely relate to your situation!

I decided to not take art trades or comms during Mistjam for this reason, ahaha. I needed currency but I needed more time to actually take care of everything else above all.

(plus maybe I'll try doing some freebies or more trades when I'm settled; Idk, get a feel of how my first own home will be)
1 2 3 4