Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Worm Art Trade Search [closed]
1 2 3
[center]hi i crave art ( i miss art fight ) [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/471776613487476748/1088899858171170916/artradewumper.png[/img] [b]HEY not taking any more for the time being until after july. feel free to fight with me on artfight during july! My user is in my profile [/b] this is an art trade search post O__O any skill levels welcome!! [/center] [rule] [size=4] [u]what I would like:[/u] [url=https://toyhou.se/9033255.wishlist/gallery]art of humanoid and feral ocs[/url] [/size] [size=3]i wold love art of the first four but ive also thrown a couple into the 'other' folder if you need different options ( i am in the process of adding more refs and characters if youd like to come back later O __ O )[/size] [size=4] [u]what i can draw in return:[/u] humans + humanoids, fantasy creatures + animals[/size] i am not that practiced with really masculine humans [rule] if you are interested [size=4] -pleaase post with [i]what art type you are looking for[/i] ( headshots, half bodies, full, chibi etc, i am also open to sketch trades ) i will match whatever you want to do, if you have no preference thats fine! id also love to do experimental art so if youd want to do the same thatd be great! - and post[i] what oc you would like me to draw[/i] [/size] also regarding paces i would prefer to have a check in after a sketch! i am not picky at all if you need to take your time, just keep me updated. regarding my pace i will private message a sketch for approval and then a censored final image until / unless i receive your side! we can swap discords if youd like to keep in contact rather than pms ( i keep mine on my profile ) i am also open to multiple trades :] [u]my art examples: ( or you can check the shop in my sig ) [/u][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/471776613487476748/1088901376802824312/artexamples.png[/img] trades working on: MyTrains - Sketching
hi i crave art ( i miss art fight )

artradewumper.png
HEY not taking any more for the time being until after july. feel free to fight with me on artfight during july! My user is in my profile

this is an art trade search post O__O any skill levels welcome!!

what I would like: art of humanoid and feral ocs

i wold love art of the first four but ive also thrown a couple into the 'other' folder if you need different options ( i am in the process of adding more refs and characters if youd like to come back later O __ O )

what i can draw in return: humans + humanoids, fantasy creatures + animals

i am not that practiced with really masculine humans

if you are interested

-pleaase post with what art type you are looking for ( headshots, half bodies, full, chibi etc, i am also open to sketch trades ) i will match whatever you want to do, if you have no preference thats fine! id also love to do experimental art so if youd want to do the same thatd be great!

- and post what oc you would like me to draw

also regarding paces i would prefer to have a check in after a sketch! i am not picky at all if you need to take your time, just keep me updated. regarding my pace i will private message a sketch for approval and then a censored final image until / unless i receive your side!

we can swap discords if youd like to keep in contact rather than pms ( i keep mine on my profile )

i am also open to multiple trades :]

my art examples: ( or you can check the shop in my sig )
artexamples.png

trades working on:
MyTrains - Sketching
They/Them || FR+ 3
@astrallis I'd be interested in doing a symmetrical chibi-type thing ([url=https://i.imgur.com/eMX8r9Y.png]like[/url] [url=https://i.imgur.com/YJSROoI.png]these[/url]) of Fallyn. In exchange, I'd appreciate a chibi of my sona's human form. [img]https://i.imgur.com/tWchS15.png[/img]
@astrallis
I'd be interested in doing a symmetrical chibi-type thing (like these) of Fallyn. In exchange, I'd appreciate a chibi of my sona's human form.
tWchS15.png
The Enforcer - they/themAboutArtFree IconsAvatar DragonNeocitiesWishlistA pixelated animation of a teal Mirror dragon wearing a blue and purple hood. They blink and then a heart appears in a speech balloon before filling with dark liquid and fading to black.
@TheEnforcer sure!!! id love to!! ill pm you a sketch later :)
@TheEnforcer sure!!! id love to!! ill pm you a sketch later :)
They/Them || FR+ 3
@astrallis Your art is wonderful! I’d love to trade fullbody, I don’t mind drawing any of your characters, you can let me know if there’s one you’d like to see in my style, I usually have a glowy/cute/colorful style ([url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3219064#post_3219064]some exemples here[/url]), I don’t mind the characters themselves not being colorful as long as I can add some colorful lights/objects/background! I only have one creature tho if you’re up to draw them? He’s a weird deer creature, I’d love to see his design drawn in a more complex way! [img]https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/975188130271461388/1088280306148184076/IMG_1949.jpg[/img] If you’re interested I can dm you on Discord to figure out the rest ^v^
@astrallis

Your art is wonderful! I’d love to trade fullbody, I don’t mind drawing any of your characters, you can let me know if there’s one you’d like to see in my style, I usually have a glowy/cute/colorful style (some exemples here), I don’t mind the characters themselves not being colorful as long as I can add some colorful lights/objects/background!

I only have one creature tho if you’re up to draw them? He’s a weird deer creature, I’d love to see his design drawn in a more complex way!

IMG_1949.jpg

If you’re interested I can dm you on Discord to figure out the rest ^v^
IcW4eH1.pngAxm6CBK.pngdJDlWnf.pngNpoE7MQ.pngQwyS6X7.png
C0rvyIk.pngnjBxe4I.png9KC96Gk.pngAMqVRWW.pngrmbppkm.png
@Maybells yes lets!! you can pick whoever, im not picky!! feel free to add me on dsicord to chat : ) wyrm#4965 id love to draw your lil guy
@Maybells yes lets!! you can pick whoever, im not picky!! feel free to add me on dsicord to chat : ) wyrm#4965 id love to draw your lil guy
They/Them || FR+ 3
Oh, I'm totally interested in a fullbody trade!
I tend to do flats at minimum, but feel free to color however you want. :3 I just can't shade for my life, LOL.

Are you able to draw shadow creatures or non realistic mechs/robots? :3 I just wanna make sure since all of my humanoids are sadly more masculine. I'm horrible with feminine anything and even my female OCs don't look like a typical girl. xD

I am especially seeking pics of my married robot couple, and can totally draw two OCs or pics if you prefer to keep it even.

I can leave examples of chars I'm seeking if needed.

If anything, I can come back another time when you've added more OCs~ I really love drawing more villainous type or pretty boy like humanoids if it helps. ;D But I see some great designs here too, so I'd totally be down for multiple trades (not at once, of course!)~
Oh, I'm totally interested in a fullbody trade!
I tend to do flats at minimum, but feel free to color however you want. :3 I just can't shade for my life, LOL.

Are you able to draw shadow creatures or non realistic mechs/robots? :3 I just wanna make sure since all of my humanoids are sadly more masculine. I'm horrible with feminine anything and even my female OCs don't look like a typical girl. xD

I am especially seeking pics of my married robot couple, and can totally draw two OCs or pics if you prefer to keep it even.

I can leave examples of chars I'm seeking if needed.

If anything, I can come back another time when you've added more OCs~ I really love drawing more villainous type or pretty boy like humanoids if it helps. ;D But I see some great designs here too, so I'd totally be down for multiple trades (not at once, of course!)~
@Commander id be interested in seeing your shadow creature but show me whatever you want! i will have more humanoid ocs up too eventually
@Commander id be interested in seeing your shadow creature but show me whatever you want! i will have more humanoid ocs up too eventually
They/Them || FR+ 3
Alrighty~ I'll show a few, ehehe. :3 Huge text wall in advance; I want to avoid potentially super OOC art, so I always give info about them and ideas. I don't require full backgrounds if you don't want to, they can be done without backgrounds as well~ Xac and Fuzo are the married couple. :D You'll tell right away I'm best with creepy clawy things, LOL. And I can totally wait if you want, or if you don't mind multiple trades, I can do one now and do more should any of your other humanoids suit me~ I'm honestly really bored and want to do more trades, haha. I saw some other OCs of yours that I really liked, so wouldn't mind doing a pic or 2 if you wanted to take on my couple (or anyone, tbh). Edit: Heading offline so will get back to you tomorrow when I can~ :3 I also have other OCs if these don't suit you, just feel free to ask~ :D [img]https://i.imgur.com/WZnYdgr.png[/img] Xac, formerly (and still somewhat) known as the most brutal Commander anyone could ever meet. Hotheaded, strict, and a huge perfectionist, everything had to be done by his high standards and if they're not, there's a huge punishment waiting. He is now trying to change from this former attitude due to being married to his wife, Fuzo. Xac is the head leader of Xero's army, given the position after showing his worth and gaining his first promotion. Destructo was the former head leader of the army, but after retiring, Xac gained that position. Xac proved his might every time he goes into battle, conquering entire worlds with hardly any problems and returning without a scratch. He also intimidates others by scraping his claws against things, especially before entering a battle. His keen senses help him engage in just about any type of field or terrain, and he can tell when someone is slacking or nearby. He is now retired from his military job (but is still sworn to protect the kingdom should that need arise), and became a professional model. He really enjoys this career and loves to show his outfits to his beloved wife, Fuzo. She's his greatest support and without her, he feels weak and low. He only creates and shows outfits that can keep his reputation as a soldier alive, so refuses to wear anything gaudy, feminine, and / or not reflecting of himself as an individual. [b]Ideas:[/b] Depending on what point of his story, the scenes would be drastically different. As a soldier, he was always seen scraping his claws against something as he enters a battlefield. Or he would be sitting in a metal throne, or looking at a hologram as he analyzes his next move. During the present time, he's usually seen modeling, if not for an audience, for his wife, Fuzo. Nothing suggestive or NSFW, just something other than his formally intimidating position. Here's a general visual list of outfit do's and do not's, and more info is on [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3213855#post_53526443]his thread[/url]. [img]https://i.imgur.com/3Bi6dZy.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/oQOueVL.png[/img] Fuzo, Xac's wife and my AU sona. Honestly a mixture of myself in real life and what I wish I could be. xD She's creative, artistic, and loyal to Xac. Tends to avoid conflict and gets uncomfortable around angry people -- even to the point where Xac himself has to watch his temper to avoid frightening her. However, if Xac or the kingdom she lives in is endangered, she'll do whatever it takes to fight back the threat. Despite her anxiety around intense situations and beings, she is very close to Xac and supports him during his modeling career. In fact, she is the one who truly suggested that he become a model. Xac hated the thought of modeling at first, but soon became more eager to model due to her support and even enjoys it more than engaging in combat (which was his true purpose and he did so with most missions a success). Fuzo is prone to hanging out with Xac just to relax and help him rest for the day. She and Xac also have nicknames for each other: Hers primarily being "Xacy Wacky", "My Superstar", or "My Super Soldier", and his primary name for her being "My Ultimo". She also likes to call Xac "Wacky" just to joke around, and while Xac tends to horseplay in return, he never gets violent about the name and only requests that she not announce it to the public, lest his army or other respecting citizens hear it and tease him with it. [b]Ideas:[/b] Hanging out with Xac is perfect, otherwise, she wouldn't be seen alone. If only drawing single chars, Xac would be the one I'd like to see alone, but if Fuzo is chosen, she'd mostly be watching Xac at work or making something for him. Like myself in real life, she likes to draw, but due to the kingdom being filled with only technology, she'd most likely have a device of sorts to use (think tablet or something electronic, but also more sci-fi like due to nothing in the AU being based off real life realms or people). She can also be making an outfit with material manipulating energy.Please do NOT draw her scary, mean, intimidating, OR violent / vulgar! She's not that kind of robot, and actually wants Xac to tone down his own language and temper. More info on them together can be found [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/3216417/1#post_53599191]here[/url]; It can be used for visual and written works. [img]https://i.imgur.com/E2dtFQh.png[/img] Dark Xac, AKA: Xac's Inner Demon. While he normally remains in Xac's mind, he is able to reveal himself when the situation demands it. Other times, he likes to play with Xac's emotions and shows himself just for amusement or just wanders the world they live in, since no one else is affected by his presence. However, someone may panic if he's nearby; When he walks, his claws scrape the ground, and they can be heard despite not being visible to anyone but Xac. His claws also leave red sparks and they - along with left over scratches - can be seen by anyone. If he's in Xac's mind or wandering alone, he would always be in Shadow Form. Unlike Xac, Dark Xac despises the usage of swear words and vulgar language, and if used against him, he'll actually be tempted to let Xac "cool down" before engaging further -- And he'll tell this straight to Xac's face. A demon's gotta have his priorities. :P Dark Xac can be in the same pic as Xac. However, Xac sees him as a threat and they'll never be in a positive scene. Sometimes, Dark Xac may hold Xac close to himself, but in reality, he's trying to take over his mind and is thus holding him in place so he can't move, and his claws would be vanishing into his armor, or scraping it as Xac tries to fight back. [b]Ideas:[/b] Him walking along a dark pathway would be perfect, or him standing against something with one hand against it as he challenges Xac to come get him. He may also be seen sitting in a throne-shaped shadow, awaiting his next move. Also, please note that the world they live in is covered in darkness, so there would not be any light colors in his pics in particular. Think colors such as red, gray, silver, and black. Maybe hints of dark purple. [img]https://i.imgur.com/eocCVHu.png[/img] The Temptlord, Dark Xac's true form. He's very bitter about having his power used against himself and losing his position as the next God of Darkness. While he is vengeful, he doesn't act on bloodthirst and relies on emotionally tormenting others who follow the traitor, usually by invading their dreams or leaving messages around the kingdom with his claws (the main ones being "HE IS COMING" and "I'M WAITING FOR YOU" in all caps). He also will not use swear words or vulgar language. If he's angry or threatening someone, his stance and claws being extended are more than enough to showcase those emotions. He hates what he had to go through as Dark Xac, and may be seen watching himself through a window showcasing various visions. Otherwise, he's normally seen in his own realm of darkness, sitting in a throne and pondering on his next move. [b]Ideas:[/b] Just like Dark Xac, the Temptlord is known for using his claws to terrorize others. He can also be seen glaring at a window showcasing past visions of himself as Dark Xac, with his claws scraping against it. Otherwise, he'd be great to see in a shady throne or possibly gazing down upon the kingdom he rules either through a window or from a castle tower. His realm would also only be dark colors, same as Dark Xac. [img]https://i.imgur.com/yNDKwU2.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/IRnmYkD.png[/img] Ultimo 00 is basically the "future" or even "current" Dark Xac, depending on where in his story one would be (none of it's written anywhere). His coming to be is an odd process, but basically, Dark Xac no longer wanted to deal with Temptlord's "petty grudge" and freed himself from that mindset (basically leaving Temptlord and himself as two seperate entities now). He eventually escaped Temptlord's clutches and stripped of his former self, creating a new alias: Ultimo 00. He regrets what he did, not only as Dark Xac, but also as Temptlord, and wanted to change for the better. He also began to remove memories from his mind (which is exactly what effects his hair's length; The more he "fixes" - basically running his fingers through it, the longer it gets, and red orbs may be seen glowing or flying from within). Some memories are harder to forget, and the brighter the orb's glow, the harder that memory is. The brightest is hands down his life with Xero and what he went through, while the middle is anything regarding Temptlord (he's trying super hard to forget those, as Temptlord is also able to return in due time and attempt controlling his mind), and the dimmest are already basically forgotten and he won't recall them. While he doesn't have his cruel personality anymore, Ultimo 00 still enjoys honing his combat skills, due to Temptlord's ability to return. He is still rather boastful when he's on top or victorious though. Otherwise, he just enjoys to watch over his kingdom and relax. His throne and long couches are his best friends, haha. [b]Ideas:[/b] Definitely sitting on a throne or long couch, just chilling. Maybe getting his hair brushed or claws filed as he does enjoy his pampering. Just like Dark Xac and Temptlord, his kingdom is filled with only dark colors, but he may have bits of gold in certain places. He's just used to dark colors and hates intense brightness (his own outfits excluded). It's not his style at all. Please do NOT draw him as a monster or otherwise looking threatening or cruel! It's not his character and it hurts him (and myself) to see him showcased that way. I'm not good with "hero" type chars so Ultimo 00 is a new run for me.
Alrighty~ I'll show a few, ehehe. :3 Huge text wall in advance; I want to avoid potentially super OOC art, so I always give info about them and ideas. I don't require full backgrounds if you don't want to, they can be done without backgrounds as well~

Xac and Fuzo are the married couple. :D

You'll tell right away I'm best with creepy clawy things, LOL. And I can totally wait if you want, or if you don't mind multiple trades, I can do one now and do more should any of your other humanoids suit me~ I'm honestly really bored and want to do more trades, haha.

I saw some other OCs of yours that I really liked, so wouldn't mind doing a pic or 2 if you wanted to take on my couple (or anyone, tbh).

Edit: Heading offline so will get back to you tomorrow when I can~ :3 I also have other OCs if these don't suit you, just feel free to ask~ :D

WZnYdgr.png
Xac, formerly (and still somewhat) known as the most brutal Commander anyone could ever meet. Hotheaded, strict, and a huge perfectionist, everything had to be done by his high standards and if they're not, there's a huge punishment waiting. He is now trying to change from this former attitude due to being married to his wife, Fuzo.

Xac is the head leader of Xero's army, given the position after showing his worth and gaining his first promotion. Destructo was the former head leader of the army, but after retiring, Xac gained that position.

Xac proved his might every time he goes into battle, conquering entire worlds with hardly any problems and returning without a scratch. He also intimidates others by scraping his claws against things, especially before entering a battle. His keen senses help him engage in just about any type of field or terrain, and he can tell when someone is slacking or nearby.

He is now retired from his military job (but is still sworn to protect the kingdom should that need arise), and became a professional model. He really enjoys this career and loves to show his outfits to his beloved wife, Fuzo. She's his greatest support and without her, he feels weak and low. He only creates and shows outfits that can keep his reputation as a soldier alive, so refuses to wear anything gaudy, feminine, and / or not reflecting of himself as an individual.

Ideas: Depending on what point of his story, the scenes would be drastically different.
As a soldier, he was always seen scraping his claws against something as he enters a battlefield. Or he would be sitting in a metal throne, or looking at a hologram as he analyzes his next move.

During the present time, he's usually seen modeling, if not for an audience, for his wife, Fuzo. Nothing suggestive or NSFW, just something other than his formally intimidating position. Here's a general visual list of outfit do's and do not's, and more info is on his thread.

3Bi6dZy.png

oQOueVL.png
Fuzo, Xac's wife and my AU sona. Honestly a mixture of myself in real life and what I wish I could be. xD

She's creative, artistic, and loyal to Xac. Tends to avoid conflict and gets uncomfortable around angry people -- even to the point where Xac himself has to watch his temper to avoid frightening her. However, if Xac or the kingdom she lives in is endangered, she'll do whatever it takes to fight back the threat.

Despite her anxiety around intense situations and beings, she is very close to Xac and supports him during his modeling career. In fact, she is the one who truly suggested that he become a model. Xac hated the thought of modeling at first, but soon became more eager to model due to her support and even enjoys it more than engaging in combat (which was his true purpose and he did so with most missions a success).

Fuzo is prone to hanging out with Xac just to relax and help him rest for the day. She and Xac also have nicknames for each other: Hers primarily being "Xacy Wacky", "My Superstar", or "My Super Soldier", and his primary name for her being "My Ultimo". She also likes to call Xac "Wacky" just to joke around, and while Xac tends to horseplay in return, he never gets violent about the name and only requests that she not announce it to the public, lest his army or other respecting citizens hear it and tease him with it.

Ideas: Hanging out with Xac is perfect, otherwise, she wouldn't be seen alone.

If only drawing single chars, Xac would be the one I'd like to see alone, but if Fuzo is chosen, she'd mostly be watching Xac at work or making something for him. Like myself in real life, she likes to draw, but due to the kingdom being filled with only technology, she'd most likely have a device of sorts to use (think tablet or something electronic, but also more sci-fi like due to nothing in the AU being based off real life realms or people). She can also be making an outfit with material manipulating energy.Please do NOT draw her scary, mean, intimidating, OR violent / vulgar! She's not that kind of robot, and actually wants Xac to tone down his own language and temper.

More info on them together can be found here; It can be used for visual and written works.

E2dtFQh.png
Dark Xac, AKA: Xac's Inner Demon. While he normally remains in Xac's mind, he is able to reveal himself when the situation demands it. Other times, he likes to play with Xac's emotions and shows himself just for amusement or just wanders the world they live in, since no one else is affected by his presence.

However, someone may panic if he's nearby; When he walks, his claws scrape the ground, and they can be heard despite not being visible to anyone but Xac. His claws also leave red sparks and they - along with left over scratches - can be seen by anyone. If he's in Xac's mind or wandering alone, he would always be in Shadow Form.

Unlike Xac, Dark Xac despises the usage of swear words and vulgar language, and if used against him, he'll actually be tempted to let Xac "cool down" before engaging further -- And he'll tell this straight to Xac's face. A demon's gotta have his priorities. :P

Dark Xac can be in the same pic as Xac. However, Xac sees him as a threat and they'll never be in a positive scene. Sometimes, Dark Xac may hold Xac close to himself, but in reality, he's trying to take over his mind and is thus holding him in place so he can't move, and his claws would be vanishing into his armor, or scraping it as Xac tries to fight back.

Ideas: Him walking along a dark pathway would be perfect, or him standing against something with one hand against it as he challenges Xac to come get him. He may also be seen sitting in a throne-shaped shadow, awaiting his next move. Also, please note that the world they live in is covered in darkness, so there would not be any light colors in his pics in particular. Think colors such as red, gray, silver, and black. Maybe hints of dark purple.

eocCVHu.png
The Temptlord, Dark Xac's true form.

He's very bitter about having his power used against himself and losing his position as the next God of Darkness. While he is vengeful, he doesn't act on bloodthirst and relies on emotionally tormenting others who follow the traitor, usually by invading their dreams or leaving messages around the kingdom with his claws (the main ones being "HE IS COMING" and "I'M WAITING FOR YOU" in all caps).

He also will not use swear words or vulgar language. If he's angry or threatening someone, his stance and claws being extended are more than enough to showcase those emotions.

He hates what he had to go through as Dark Xac, and may be seen watching himself through a window showcasing various visions. Otherwise, he's normally seen in his own realm of darkness, sitting in a throne and pondering on his next move.

Ideas: Just like Dark Xac, the Temptlord is known for using his claws to terrorize others. He can also be seen glaring at a window showcasing past visions of himself as Dark Xac, with his claws scraping against it. Otherwise, he'd be great to see in a shady throne or possibly gazing down upon the kingdom he rules either through a window or from a castle tower. His realm would also only be dark colors, same as Dark Xac.

yNDKwU2.png
IRnmYkD.png
Ultimo 00 is basically the "future" or even "current" Dark Xac, depending on where in his story one would be (none of it's written anywhere).

His coming to be is an odd process, but basically, Dark Xac no longer wanted to deal with Temptlord's "petty grudge" and freed himself from that mindset (basically leaving Temptlord and himself as two seperate entities now). He eventually escaped Temptlord's clutches and stripped of his former self, creating a new alias: Ultimo 00.

He regrets what he did, not only as Dark Xac, but also as Temptlord, and wanted to change for the better. He also began to remove memories from his mind (which is exactly what effects his hair's length; The more he "fixes" - basically running his fingers through it, the longer it gets, and red orbs may be seen glowing or flying from within).

Some memories are harder to forget, and the brighter the orb's glow, the harder that memory is. The brightest is hands down his life with Xero and what he went through, while the middle is anything regarding Temptlord (he's trying super hard to forget those, as Temptlord is also able to return in due time and attempt controlling his mind), and the dimmest are already basically forgotten and he won't recall them.

While he doesn't have his cruel personality anymore, Ultimo 00 still enjoys honing his combat skills, due to Temptlord's ability to return. He is still rather boastful when he's on top or victorious though.

Otherwise, he just enjoys to watch over his kingdom and relax. His throne and long couches are his best friends, haha.

Ideas: Definitely sitting on a throne or long couch, just chilling. Maybe getting his hair brushed or claws filed as he does enjoy his pampering. Just like Dark Xac and Temptlord, his kingdom is filled with only dark colors, but he may have bits of gold in certain places. He's just used to dark colors and hates intense brightness (his own outfits excluded). It's not his style at all. Please do NOT draw him as a monster or otherwise looking threatening or cruel! It's not his character and it hurts him (and myself) to see him showcased that way. I'm not good with "hero" type chars so Ultimo 00 is a new run for me.
@Commander ive been mulling on it and im not used to mech, but id be down to do a chibi art of both xac and fuzo if youd be ok with it? as for my ocs draw whatever youre comfortable with, but feel free to come back when i have more characters up later!
@Commander ive been mulling on it and im not used to mech, but id be down to do a chibi art of both xac and fuzo if youd be ok with it? as for my ocs draw whatever youre comfortable with, but feel free to come back when i have more characters up later!
They/Them || FR+ 3
That sounds precious! I'd love to see that! :3

I can't draw chibi to save my life so mine will still be full fledged bodies, but it's totally okay to do that with 'em~ :D The only style I don't like is meme (I don't engage with meme culture) so anything else is good to go~

I'll probably pick a couple from the ones you have, tbh~ I need to branch out as it is, so I may do your first 2 quads.

I do have a strict guideline that I see your half first before showing mine; It's to prevent ghosting. I've had this happen so many times in the past, and it's always been after I've shown my full half. It's not personal against you or anyone, it's just for my own sanity. :3

I should be able to start sometime today, but if not, next week. We'll have visitors tomorrow so idk if I'll have time to draw.
That sounds precious! I'd love to see that! :3

I can't draw chibi to save my life so mine will still be full fledged bodies, but it's totally okay to do that with 'em~ :D The only style I don't like is meme (I don't engage with meme culture) so anything else is good to go~

I'll probably pick a couple from the ones you have, tbh~ I need to branch out as it is, so I may do your first 2 quads.

I do have a strict guideline that I see your half first before showing mine; It's to prevent ghosting. I've had this happen so many times in the past, and it's always been after I've shown my full half. It's not personal against you or anyone, it's just for my own sanity. :3

I should be able to start sometime today, but if not, next week. We'll have visitors tomorrow so idk if I'll have time to draw.
1 2 3