Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | A Kingdom of Roses [Cat Dicelocke ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
[center][img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/284051329901658114/950252116759429130/image.png[/img] Inspired by [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2806527/1] Fodderlocke [/url] from Squidragon with 90% more closed species and 100% less Coli. A corrupted Kingdom, lost to the harsh realities of time, resurfaces as a new cat takes the crown. Will they have what it takes to start a kingdom and be a leader, or will they just get lost in the sands of time like those who came before them? Comments welcome, even if you're not involved in my species. [url=https://discord.gg/gjdPWU9yDg] Feel free to join our Discord, though. [/url] [b]Claiming Rules[/b] [LIST] [*]Be a part of my Discord. [*]Comment on the Locke to start your round counter. (No FR, no problem, just state somewhere in species general you don't have a FR and what moon you're starting on) [*]I'll occasionally give away no strings attached claim allowances to people for following along. [*]In addition to these claim allowances, you may 'purchase' genos for discounts, based on their magic rarity. [/LIST] [b]Claiming Prices[/b] [LIST] [*]- Basic Cost: 40 CC [ Covers basic magic and all nr traits] [*]- +1 Limited Trait the cat has: 40 CC [*]- + Rare Magic: 40 CC [*]- + Limited Magic: 100 CC [/LIST] Legendary Magic & Traited Storks cannot be purchased as they're automatically raffled to the community and I do not wish to offer them at such a steep discount at this time. [/center]
image.png

Inspired by Fodderlocke from Squidragon with 90% more closed species and 100% less Coli.

A corrupted Kingdom, lost to the harsh realities of time, resurfaces as a new cat takes the crown. Will they have what it takes to start a kingdom and be a leader, or will they just get lost in the sands of time like those who came before them?

Comments welcome, even if you're not involved in my species.
Feel free to join our Discord, though.

Claiming Rules
  • Be a part of my Discord.
  • Comment on the Locke to start your round counter. (No FR, no problem, just state somewhere in species general you don't have a FR and what moon you're starting on)
  • I'll occasionally give away no strings attached claim allowances to people for following along.
  • In addition to these claim allowances, you may 'purchase' genos for discounts, based on their magic rarity.

Claiming Prices
  • - Basic Cost: 40 CC [ Covers basic magic and all nr traits]
  • - +1 Limited Trait the cat has: 40 CC
  • - + Rare Magic: 40 CC
  • - + Limited Magic: 100 CC

Legendary Magic & Traited Storks cannot be purchased as they're automatically raffled to the community and I do not wish to offer them at such a steep discount at this time.

[center][size=5][b]Rules and Roller[/b][/size] Heavily modified from the Fodderlocke challenge to accommodate characters that are not and cannot be dragons, but still need an arbitrary leveling system assigned to them, as well as some way to acquire more of them. These cats are part of a closed species I personally own, Storkatten. You cannot use the roller to generate yourself cats to make, nor can you make your own Storkatten. [b] Set Up [/b] [quote]You need your first Kingdom Founder. This is not just any founder, but the first cat to attempt this challenge. They are the founder of your new Kingdom. [LIST=1] [*]Roll yourself cats until you get three with basic or rare magic. You may pick your favorite from the bunch. [url=https://orteil.dashnet.org/randomgen/?gen=ZardPKmF] Roller [/url] [*]Assign this cat's Level as 8. They must be stronger than their recruits. Strength is valuable, important. Give them a crown or some other way to show they're the leader. [*]If any cat ever passes them in level, that cat duels with the leader per Honorable Duel rules, and exile the loser. [*]Recruit your first kingdom buddies. Generate 4 more cats, and assign them level 6. You may not pick and choose; what you get is what you get. Optional: Generate them one or two moods from [url=https://orteil.dashnet.org/randomgen/?gen=0Zm8bKEZ] this roller [/url]. [/LIST][/quote] [b]Per-Round Tasks[/b] [quote][b]Phase 1[/b] You may recruit when you feel like it. [LIST=1] [*]Roll 2d6. If either one is a 6, you can keep two cats this recruitment cycle. [*]Generate cats in the generator in pairs of two. Unless you're spending a Love Storkie charge for the day, you must pick from the two you generate. [*]Assign them level 6.[/LIST][/quote] [quote][b]Phase 2[/b] There is much drama to be had in a Kingdom you're running. Each day is full of terrible and wonderful happenings. Roll a 20-sided die. Your next challenge is as follows.... A D20 list, modified from TheAwesoMew's list, further modified to fit the needs of this specific locke. 1. Big mistake. Somebody misread the directions. Three random cats attempt to break into the lair of the Death Paragon instead of some other random chump's colony. They're lost to the tar pits, never to be seen again. Exalt! 2. There's a scandal (or romance) afoot. Pick two of your cats. Roll a d4 to see how many kittens they have. Roll that many cats in your generator (genetics are weird). Assign their levels to 5. 3. There's romance in the air. Pick two cats at random. They are now in a relationship. If one gets exalted, so does the other. Their fates are bound together. 4. Hunting trip. Complete a Prompt for one of your permastorkies, update a TH profile, or make an icon. 5. Freeloader. Some random cat has decided to join the kingdom, and you just can't shake them. Who are they? Generate the random cat from the generator and take the first Basic Magic cat you find. 6. Mission! Pick two cats at random. They have to go on a quest now. Raise both of them a level. Roll a 6-sided die for each. If it's a 1, exalt them as they were lost in the mission. 7. Mission! Pick two cats at random. They have to go on a quest now. Raise both of them a level. Roll a 6-sided die for each. If it's a 1, exalt them as they were lost in the mission. 8. Mission! Pick two cats at random. They have to go on a quest now. Raise both of them a level. Roll a 6-sided die for each. If it's a 1, exalt them as they were lost in the mission. 9. Do something on your admin work tasklist for Storkies OR do something on your backlog. 10. Backstabbing. Choose a cat at random who is not the leader. Exalt them. Bye. 11. Test the newbies. Roll a d10 for each of your lowest-level cats. If it's higher than their level, exalt them. They were not good enough. Raise the remaining low-level cats by one level. 12. Major Mission!! This is it! Your time to shine. Roll a d12 for Every dragon. If you get higher than their level, exalt. Raise all survivors by one level. 13. A coup! Exalt your leader. They have been dramatically betrayed by the others a la the ides of march. Determine a new leader from the remaining cats. The highest level cat will be it. If there is a tie, the oldest tied cat shall be the leader. Level the tied cat one level to make it better than its peers. 14. Where's the money at? Some money went missing from the King's vault, and now heads are going to roll. Take two cats of your choice and send them on a mission. Roll a d20. If they roll 15 or higher, they manage to find something to replace it and are spared. If they roll lower, flip a coin; one of them is exalted. 15. Bad weather. It's raining lightly outside, and the Monarch isn't entirely cruel. They're too upset about it to assign missions, so everyone is spared and can go on about their business. Nothing happens. 16. Take a gamble. The two highest-level cats undergo a risky mission. Flip a coin. If heads, they both survive and gain a level from the daring endeavor. If tails, take both of them into a venue matching their level and exalt whichever one faints first. 17. Ambushed! Another crew has cornered your soldiers and has attacked! Flip a coin. If heads, most of them manage to escape; exalt one random cat. If tails, two random cats fall during the escape and must be exalted. [b] Decree:[/b] Roll a d8. If you roll higher than X, cats die - flip the ambush coin like normal. If you roll at or lower to X, the Ambush coin doesn't get flipped and everyone is saved. X is equivalent to your Colony's number of Plant Storkies. 18. Rich tastes. Your kingdom has attracted the eye of a rather impressive new member. Generate three cats through the generator, and choose the highest rarity magic. If all magics are in the same rarity bracket, reroll. I cannot spend Love charges to reroll this encounter. 19. Loyalty is tested. choose 3 cats at random. Roll a d8. On a 4 or less, they lose loyalty. On a 5 or more, they gain loyalty. Describe how this impacts the kingdom for better or worse. 20. Loyal servants serving the Monarch. The Kingdom's getting loyal. Wicked loyal. Three random cats are now SO loyal and impressive that they forgot how to die - or at least, the Monarch forgets to have them dealt with. If any of them would, for any reason, be exalted, they now simply...don’t do that. But only once. Treat this as an “extra life” of sorts. After you finish your dramatic challenge, go back to the recruit stage (either the next day or immediately) and go again. Keep whatever pace you want. [/quote] [s][b] Bonus Rules [/b] [LIST] [*]I am not allowed to keep just any cat unless I can perform the following for them; [*]Non-Leader cats must survive 20 rounds in the game. [*]Leader Cats may be kept if they survive at least 10 rounds in the game. [*]Some exalted cats are raffled off or claimed. Others are discarded. [*]Cats do not get added to the Storkatten MYO archive until they are exalted, and their new owner applies for an ID in the Discord. [*]CoyoteFlowers gets one free claim every 20 rounds. [/LIST] [b] Bonus Decrees [/b] From Slate: Round 10: Pairs of cats must be made every five rounds; couples that are paired for five additional months may have kits. Additionally, paired off Storkies may have a 1d8 saving throw. On an 8, they are spared their otherwise untimely death. From Hypnos Round 30: Healing Magic Storkies in the Colony can now heal one wounded cat per turn. If a cat would otherwise die, you may use up that 'heal' for the day for the cat, and roll a d6. If it lands on 6, the cat is instead healed and lives another day. You may opt to do this as many times as you have Healing cats. From Round 50: [b] Hunger [/b] [quote] Cats need food to eat. Every cat consumes 1 food per turn. Stockpiled food spoils at a rate of 20%, BEFORE cats eat. Hunted food comes in after spoilage. Eating happens after hunted food is acquired. You get a free hunting roll to gain 5 Food, and then an additional hunting roll for every five cats in your Colony. When hunting, roll 1d8 to determine how much food is acquired. Blood Storkies give an additional 1d8 food per turn. Ran out of food? No problem. Simply roll a d20 to check for Starvation. If the resulting roll is higher than 10, your Clan suffers from Starvation this turn. What this means is.... -1 Love Charge -1 Kits rolled during a Kit Moon - 1d8 chance to fail healing, DC to fail is 4 or under. - 1d6 (1 succeeds) chance for 1d4 cats to perish from starvation. [/quote] [b] More Love Magic Shennanigans [/b] [quote]Love Storkies are so funny and fun hee hoo. I can expend a Love Magic Charge to force one kit in a litter to match the magic of one of the parents. I will simply refresh the generator until a kid spits out that matches the parents. This will make it slightly easier to obtain rarer magics should mate assignments be so helpful.[/quote] [quote][b]Mate Decree[/b] "Partnerships are important, integral to the survival of our Colony. It has been decided, that every five moons, at least one new couple must be announced. Couples that have been together for five moons will have kits, and then have kits every five moons after that. In strength there is numbers, however; every cat with a mate may make a 1d8 saving throw against death - requires an 8 to save."[/b][/quote] [b]Healing Decree[/b] [quote]Healing Magic Storkies in the Colony can now heal one wounded cat per turn. If a cat would otherwise die, you may use up that 'heal' for the day for the cat, and roll a d6. If it lands on 6, the cat is instead healed and lives another day. You may opt to do this as many times as you have Healing cats.[/quote] [b]Astral Magic Additions[/b] [quote]Do I not like how I rolled? Do I want more heads to roll? I can reroll one drama roll with an Astral Magic charge. I must take the new roll, unless I have another Astral charge.[/quote] [b] Light Magic Additions [/b] [quote]Do I feel like fudging the numbers? I can move a roll up or down by one [ d20 only] with a Light Magic Charge. I must declare when I do this.[/quote] [b] Metal Magic Additions [/b] [quote]Every five turns, a Metal Magic Storkie can level up one cat of their choice, not including themselves. You may do this once per Metal Charge.[/quote] [/center]
Rules and Roller

Heavily modified from the Fodderlocke challenge to accommodate characters that are not and cannot be dragons, but still need an arbitrary leveling system assigned to them, as well as some way to acquire more of them.

These cats are part of a closed species I personally own, Storkatten. You cannot use the roller to generate yourself cats to make, nor can you make your own Storkatten.

Set Up
Quote:
You need your first Kingdom Founder. This is not just any founder, but the first cat to attempt this challenge. They are the founder of your new Kingdom.
  1. Roll yourself cats until you get three with basic or rare magic. You may pick your favorite from the bunch.
    Roller
  2. Assign this cat's Level as 8. They must be stronger than their recruits. Strength is valuable, important. Give them a crown or some other way to show they're the leader.
  3. If any cat ever passes them in level, that cat duels with the leader per Honorable Duel rules, and exile the loser.
  4. Recruit your first kingdom buddies. Generate 4 more cats, and assign them level 6. You may not pick and choose; what you get is what you get.
    Optional: Generate them one or two moods from this roller .

Per-Round Tasks

Quote:
Phase 1

You may recruit when you feel like it.
  1. Roll 2d6. If either one is a 6, you can keep two cats this recruitment cycle.
  2. Generate cats in the generator in pairs of two. Unless you're spending a Love Storkie charge for the day, you must pick from the two you generate.
  3. Assign them level 6.
Quote:
Phase 2

There is much drama to be had in a Kingdom you're running. Each day is full of terrible and wonderful happenings.

Roll a 20-sided die. Your next challenge is as follows....

A D20 list, modified from TheAwesoMew's list, further modified to fit the needs of this specific locke.

1. Big mistake. Somebody misread the directions. Three random cats attempt to break into the lair of the Death Paragon instead of some other random chump's colony. They're lost to the tar pits, never to be seen again. Exalt!
2. There's a scandal (or romance) afoot. Pick two of your cats. Roll a d4 to see how many kittens they have. Roll that many cats in your generator (genetics are weird). Assign their levels to 5.
3. There's romance in the air. Pick two cats at random. They are now in a relationship. If one gets exalted, so does the other. Their fates are bound together.
4. Hunting trip. Complete a Prompt for one of your permastorkies, update a TH profile, or make an icon.
5. Freeloader. Some random cat has decided to join the kingdom, and you just can't shake them. Who are they? Generate the random cat from the generator and take the first Basic Magic cat you find.
6. Mission! Pick two cats at random. They have to go on a quest now. Raise both of them a level. Roll a 6-sided die for each. If it's a 1, exalt them as they were lost in the mission.
7. Mission! Pick two cats at random. They have to go on a quest now. Raise both of them a level. Roll a 6-sided die for each. If it's a 1, exalt them as they were lost in the mission.
8. Mission! Pick two cats at random. They have to go on a quest now. Raise both of them a level. Roll a 6-sided die for each. If it's a 1, exalt them as they were lost in the mission.
9. Do something on your admin work tasklist for Storkies OR do something on your backlog.
10. Backstabbing. Choose a cat at random who is not the leader. Exalt them. Bye.
11. Test the newbies. Roll a d10 for each of your lowest-level cats. If it's higher than their level, exalt them. They were not good enough. Raise the remaining low-level cats by one level.
12. Major Mission!! This is it! Your time to shine. Roll a d12 for Every dragon. If you get higher than their level, exalt. Raise all survivors by one level.
13. A coup! Exalt your leader. They have been dramatically betrayed by the others a la the ides of march. Determine a new leader from the remaining cats. The highest level cat will be it. If there is a tie, the oldest tied cat shall be the leader. Level the tied cat one level to make it better than its peers.
14. Where's the money at? Some money went missing from the King's vault, and now heads are going to roll. Take two cats of your choice and send them on a mission. Roll a d20. If they roll 15 or higher, they manage to find something to replace it and are spared. If they roll lower, flip a coin; one of them is exalted.
15. Bad weather. It's raining lightly outside, and the Monarch isn't entirely cruel. They're too upset about it to assign missions, so everyone is spared and can go on about their business. Nothing happens.
16. Take a gamble. The two highest-level cats undergo a risky mission. Flip a coin. If heads, they both survive and gain a level from the daring endeavor. If tails, take both of them into a venue matching their level and exalt whichever one faints first.
17. Ambushed! Another crew has cornered your soldiers and has attacked! Flip a coin. If heads, most of them manage to escape; exalt one random cat. If tails, two random cats fall during the escape and must be exalted.
Decree: Roll a d8. If you roll higher than X, cats die - flip the ambush coin like normal. If you roll at or lower to X, the Ambush coin doesn't get flipped and everyone is saved. X is equivalent to your Colony's number of Plant Storkies.
18. Rich tastes. Your kingdom has attracted the eye of a rather impressive new member. Generate three cats through the generator, and choose the highest rarity magic. If all magics are in the same rarity bracket, reroll. I cannot spend Love charges to reroll this encounter.
19. Loyalty is tested. choose 3 cats at random. Roll a d8. On a 4 or less, they lose loyalty. On a 5 or more, they gain loyalty. Describe how this impacts the kingdom for better or worse.
20. Loyal servants serving the Monarch. The Kingdom's getting loyal. Wicked loyal. Three random cats are now SO loyal and impressive that they forgot how to die - or at least, the Monarch forgets to have them dealt with. If any of them would, for any reason, be exalted, they now simply...don’t do that. But only once. Treat this as an “extra life” of sorts.

After you finish your dramatic challenge, go back to the recruit stage (either the next day or immediately) and go again. Keep whatever pace you want.

Bonus Rules

• I am not allowed to keep just any cat unless I can perform the following for them;
  • Non-Leader cats must survive 20 rounds in the game.
  • Leader Cats may be kept if they survive at least 10 rounds in the game.
  • Some exalted cats are raffled off or claimed. Others are discarded.
  • Cats do not get added to the Storkatten MYO archive until they are exalted, and their new owner applies for an ID in the Discord.
  • CoyoteFlowers gets one free claim every 20 rounds.

Bonus Decrees
From Slate: Round 10: Pairs of cats must be made every five rounds; couples that are paired for five additional months may have kits. Additionally, paired off Storkies may have a 1d8 saving throw. On an 8, they are spared their otherwise untimely death.

From Hypnos Round 30: Healing Magic Storkies in the Colony can now heal one wounded cat per turn. If a cat would otherwise die, you may use up that 'heal' for the day for the cat, and roll a d6. If it lands on 6, the cat is instead healed and lives another day. You may opt to do this as many times as you have Healing cats.

From Round 50:

Hunger
Quote:
Cats need food to eat.
Every cat consumes 1 food per turn.
Stockpiled food spoils at a rate of 20%, BEFORE cats eat.
Hunted food comes in after spoilage.
Eating happens after hunted food is acquired.

You get a free hunting roll to gain 5 Food, and then an additional hunting roll for every five cats in your Colony.
When hunting, roll 1d8 to determine how much food is acquired.
Blood Storkies give an additional 1d8 food per turn.

Ran out of food? No problem. Simply roll a d20 to check for Starvation. If the resulting roll is higher than 10, your Clan suffers from Starvation this turn. What this means is....
-1 Love Charge
-1 Kits rolled during a Kit Moon
- 1d8 chance to fail healing, DC to fail is 4 or under.
- 1d6 (1 succeeds) chance for 1d4 cats to perish from starvation.

More Love Magic Shennanigans
Quote:
Love Storkies are so funny and fun hee hoo.
I can expend a Love Magic Charge to force one kit in a litter to match the magic of one of the parents. I will simply refresh the generator until a kid spits out that matches the parents. This will make it slightly easier to obtain rarer magics should mate assignments be so helpful.
Quote:
Mate Decree
"Partnerships are important, integral to the survival of our Colony. It has been decided, that every five moons, at least one new couple must be announced. Couples that have been together for five moons will have kits, and then have kits every five moons after that. In strength there is numbers, however; every cat with a mate may make a 1d8 saving throw against death - requires an 8 to save."[/b]

Healing Decree
Quote:
Healing Magic Storkies in the Colony can now heal one wounded cat per turn. If a cat would otherwise die, you may use up that 'heal' for the day for the cat, and roll a d6. If it lands on 6, the cat is instead healed and lives another day. You may opt to do this as many times as you have Healing cats.

Astral Magic Additions
Quote:
Do I not like how I rolled? Do I want more heads to roll? I can reroll one drama roll with an Astral Magic charge. I must take the new roll, unless I have another Astral charge.

Light Magic Additions
Quote:
Do I feel like fudging the numbers? I can move a roll up or down by one [ d20 only] with a Light Magic Charge. I must declare when I do this.

Metal Magic Additions
Quote:
Every five turns, a Metal Magic Storkie can level up one cat of their choice, not including themselves. You may do this once per Metal Charge.

The Kingdom Tracker

Detailed Tracker Here
The Kingdom Tracker

Detailed Tracker Here
x
x
Setup

Choosing my Monarch, here are my options;
  • Your cat's base coat is Apricot with Snowflake, Reverse Brindle, and Rosette Tabby. It's magic is Fungal
  • Your cat's base coat is Smoky Black with Mitted, Badger-Themed Markings, and Max White. It's magic is Earth
  • Your cat's base coat is Dunskin with King Cheetah, Min White, and Frosted. It's magic is Earth

I'm probably going to go for the last one, as I quite like King Cheetah and I also enjoy Dunskin. Earth magic isn't too bad either.
Decided to roll a random personality, and they're Chaotic Good with traits of Fearful and Resentful. I feel like we could really play off of that for better or worse in this locke.

King Briar-Twist
Chaotic Good, Fearful and Resentful
Level: 8
Wears a crown of thorns
Coat: Dunskin
Markings: King Cheetah, Min White, Frosted
Magic: Earth

Set-Up Phase
  • Your cat's base coat is Chocolate with Sabino, Spotting, and Greasespot. It's magic is Faunal. Neutral Lawful Jealous.
  • Your cat's base coat is Palomino with Overo, Brindle, and Greasespot. It's magic is Water. Neutral Chaotic, Horrified and Critical.
  • Your cat's base coat is Black with Leopard Appaloosa, Flecking, and Overo. It's magic is Plants. Chaotic Evil, Insecure.
  • Your cat's base coat is Rose Grey with Snowflake, Flecking, and Mitted. It's magic is Air. Chaotic Evil - Happy, Detestible.

These cats will get names and such hopefully tomorrow :) For now, my hubby calls.

Setup

Choosing my Monarch, here are my options;
  • Your cat's base coat is Apricot with Snowflake, Reverse Brindle, and Rosette Tabby. It's magic is Fungal
  • Your cat's base coat is Smoky Black with Mitted, Badger-Themed Markings, and Max White. It's magic is Earth
  • Your cat's base coat is Dunskin with King Cheetah, Min White, and Frosted. It's magic is Earth

I'm probably going to go for the last one, as I quite like King Cheetah and I also enjoy Dunskin. Earth magic isn't too bad either.
Decided to roll a random personality, and they're Chaotic Good with traits of Fearful and Resentful. I feel like we could really play off of that for better or worse in this locke.

King Briar-Twist
Chaotic Good, Fearful and Resentful
Level: 8
Wears a crown of thorns
Coat: Dunskin
Markings: King Cheetah, Min White, Frosted
Magic: Earth

Set-Up Phase
  • Your cat's base coat is Chocolate with Sabino, Spotting, and Greasespot. It's magic is Faunal. Neutral Lawful Jealous.
  • Your cat's base coat is Palomino with Overo, Brindle, and Greasespot. It's magic is Water. Neutral Chaotic, Horrified and Critical.
  • Your cat's base coat is Black with Leopard Appaloosa, Flecking, and Overo. It's magic is Plants. Chaotic Evil, Insecure.
  • Your cat's base coat is Rose Grey with Snowflake, Flecking, and Mitted. It's magic is Air. Chaotic Evil - Happy, Detestible.

These cats will get names and such hopefully tomorrow :) For now, my hubby calls.

Round 1 Rolls

Got a 5, so I can only keep one of these cats.

Your cat's base coat is Tortoiseshell with Pointed, Classic Tabby, and Overo. It's magic is Water
Your cat's base coat is Pearl with Greasespot and Ticked Tabby. It's magic is Bardic

While Bardic magic is very fun and cool and hip, I think I'm going to take the tortie, because I can do more fun things with that.

Drama Roll:

4. Hunting trip. Complete a Prompt for one of your permastorkies.

Will edit with writing soon.

Lore for the Day

The pale cat was tormented in his dreams, tossing and turning.
Blissful slumber wouldn't help him this time. Unfortunately, the only thing he would face is nightmares of a cat with two green eyes, slightly different, and a dark coat.

He woke in a sweat, and he found himself to be sleepwalking. He was in a strange territory he didn't recognize. The ground was blackened. What was left of the grass crumbled underpaw into dust, and he cringed, pulling himself away from it.

What was this place?

A ghostly image of a cat appeared in front of him, staring intently at him with brilliant green eyes that bore holes into his soul.

"Greetings, future King." The voice spoke with many voices at once. This cat pulled away, flinching in fear. "Do not fear, I am not here to hurt you. I am here to help you. You are destined for greatness." This cat motions towards a briar crown, offering it to him.

"You are to be King Briar-Thorn, and you are the new king of the Kingdom of Roses. It once died...but I am sure you can revive the land again. With the right cats, anything is possible."

"King...." The pale cat mumbles, looking back up at this creature. "King Briar-Thorn?"

"That is your destiny." The cat nods, and the pale cat looks at the crown again. Nervously, they put it on, pricking their pawpads on the thorns. Strangely, they don't bleed, but when they put on the crown, they receive a vision.

This blackened, dead land before them appears lush, filled with flowers and greenery and... gosh, so many flowers.

"See?" The dark cat hums. "All this can be yours, and more."

"....Yes. It is my destiny." King Briar-Thorn nods, accepting his fate.

Prompt Redemption

Prompt was done on my DA.
clicky
CW, it's quite sad. But this is 20 MP, 10 for Fawn, 10 for Consciousness.

Round 1 Rolls

Got a 5, so I can only keep one of these cats.

Your cat's base coat is Tortoiseshell with Pointed, Classic Tabby, and Overo. It's magic is Water
Your cat's base coat is Pearl with Greasespot and Ticked Tabby. It's magic is Bardic

While Bardic magic is very fun and cool and hip, I think I'm going to take the tortie, because I can do more fun things with that.

Drama Roll:

Will edit with writing soon.

Lore for the Day

The pale cat was tormented in his dreams, tossing and turning.
Blissful slumber wouldn't help him this time. Unfortunately, the only thing he would face is nightmares of a cat with two green eyes, slightly different, and a dark coat.

He woke in a sweat, and he found himself to be sleepwalking. He was in a strange territory he didn't recognize. The ground was blackened. What was left of the grass crumbled underpaw into dust, and he cringed, pulling himself away from it.

What was this place?

A ghostly image of a cat appeared in front of him, staring intently at him with brilliant green eyes that bore holes into his soul.

"Greetings, future King." The voice spoke with many voices at once. This cat pulled away, flinching in fear. "Do not fear, I am not here to hurt you. I am here to help you. You are destined for greatness." This cat motions towards a briar crown, offering it to him.

"You are to be King Briar-Thorn, and you are the new king of the Kingdom of Roses. It once died...but I am sure you can revive the land again. With the right cats, anything is possible."

"King...." The pale cat mumbles, looking back up at this creature. "King Briar-Thorn?"

"That is your destiny." The cat nods, and the pale cat looks at the crown again. Nervously, they put it on, pricking their pawpads on the thorns. Strangely, they don't bleed, but when they put on the crown, they receive a vision.

This blackened, dead land before them appears lush, filled with flowers and greenery and... gosh, so many flowers.

"See?" The dark cat hums. "All this can be yours, and more."

"....Yes. It is my destiny." King Briar-Thorn nods, accepting his fate.

Prompt Redemption

Prompt was done on my DA.
clicky
CW, it's quite sad. But this is 20 MP, 10 for Fawn, 10 for Consciousness.

Round 2 Rolls

Another 2, so only 1 kiddo can be kept today.
Your cat's base coat is White with Med White. It's magic is Poison
Your cat's base coat is Red Dun with Overo, Pointed, and Spotting. It's magic is Fire

I love the roller with it's white with med white. LOL. It's easy, though, so I'm taking them.

Chaotic Good & Mad, with an option of being Skeptical. Heck yeah.

Drama Rolls

I'm going to scream LOL.

I rolled a 6, which lands squarely on our new recruit too. I'm actually laughing LOL.

Okay then. New faction.
Two new cats for them to recruit.
Your cat's base coat is Seal Brown with Flecking. It's magic is Healing
Your cat's base coat is Calico with Flecking and Spotting. It's magic is Faunal.

Aand they get a drama roll too.

2. There's a scandal (or romance) afoot. Pick two of your cats. Roll a d4 to see how many kittens they have. Roll that many cats in your generator (genetics are weird). Assign their levels to 5.

1 kitten.
Wisp and Prince Poisonheart are to have one child.

Your cat's base coat is Dunskin with Blanket Appaloosa and Rabicano. It's magic is Poison

My hand's going to fall off LOL. This is fine.

Lore Phase

"You cannot fail me. Do you understand?"
"Yes. I understand."
"Good."

The Poison Storkie's body language was tense as he stood up from his position, ending his meeting with this cat.. He'd been called to this place, and he knew not why. Until now.

He just finished speaking with an old king. White fur, red eyes. Almost just like him. almost. The only thing differentiating them was the magic running through Poisonheart's veins.

He knew what he had to do; he had to do what the past king did. This land wasn't built for just one Kingdom; it was built to accommodate two, and having just one or the other would lead to ruin. It was a hard task....and there might be casualties as a result, but Poisonheart was willing to bear that burden.

He just hoped that Briar-thorn would forgive him.
Round 2 Rolls

Another 2, so only 1 kiddo can be kept today.
Your cat's base coat is White with Med White. It's magic is Poison
Your cat's base coat is Red Dun with Overo, Pointed, and Spotting. It's magic is Fire

I love the roller with it's white with med white. LOL. It's easy, though, so I'm taking them.

Chaotic Good & Mad, with an option of being Skeptical. Heck yeah.

Drama Rolls

I'm going to scream LOL.

I rolled a 6, which lands squarely on our new recruit too. I'm actually laughing LOL.

Okay then. New faction.
Two new cats for them to recruit.
Your cat's base coat is Seal Brown with Flecking. It's magic is Healing
Your cat's base coat is Calico with Flecking and Spotting. It's magic is Faunal.

Aand they get a drama roll too.

1 kitten.
Wisp and Prince Poisonheart are to have one child.

Your cat's base coat is Dunskin with Blanket Appaloosa and Rabicano. It's magic is Poison

My hand's going to fall off LOL. This is fine.

Lore Phase

"You cannot fail me. Do you understand?"
"Yes. I understand."
"Good."

The Poison Storkie's body language was tense as he stood up from his position, ending his meeting with this cat.. He'd been called to this place, and he knew not why. Until now.

He just finished speaking with an old king. White fur, red eyes. Almost just like him. almost. The only thing differentiating them was the magic running through Poisonheart's veins.

He knew what he had to do; he had to do what the past king did. This land wasn't built for just one Kingdom; it was built to accommodate two, and having just one or the other would lead to ruin. It was a hard task....and there might be casualties as a result, but Poisonheart was willing to bear that burden.

He just hoped that Briar-thorn would forgive him.
Round 3

Main Cat Recruitment Phase
Another 2. I'm no longer going to post both cats I roll, just the one I keep.

Your cat's base coat is Smoky Black with African Wild Dog. It's magic is Trickster
Lawful Neutral, Hurt & Sleepy

Their name will be Hypnos.

I have been trying to be sparing with the Limited magics, but this one is calling to me. Black with AWD markings? A dream come true.

Drama

1. Big mistake. Somebody misread the directions. Three random cats attempt to break into the lair of the Death Paragon instead of some other random chump's colony. They're lost to the tar pits, never to be seen again. Exalt!

WHY

Goodbye Baxby, King Briar-Twist, and Prince Poisonheart.

What. Is. This. Locke.?

Sophie replaces King Briar-Twist, and Wisp will replace Prince Poisonheart.

Sophie will now be known as Queen Sophie, and Wisp will be Princess Wisp.

Lore

Something, or someone, doesn't want these cats doing what they're doing.
It was a terrible, terrible event. Thorns rose from the ground and claimed lives left and right. Baxby, King Briar-Twist, and Prince Poisonheart.

The only thing they left in their wake were roses. Blue, Brown, and Purple.

At least the vision that Briartwist was shown was true. This land would be covered in flowers - by force, if necessary.

Still, most did not know what he saw, and now, the remaining survivors had to figure out what to do about leadership.

Quietly, Poisonheart's faction chose to make his mate his successor. Pretty easy.

Not so quietly, it was a heated debate on who would replace the King; however, in the end, Sophie ascended to the throne. She plucked the flowers from the brown rose, turning them into a flower crown for herself, and announced herself the Queen.

Life moves on.

Round 3

Main Cat Recruitment Phase
Another 2. I'm no longer going to post both cats I roll, just the one I keep.

Your cat's base coat is Smoky Black with African Wild Dog. It's magic is Trickster
Lawful Neutral, Hurt & Sleepy

Their name will be Hypnos.

I have been trying to be sparing with the Limited magics, but this one is calling to me. Black with AWD markings? A dream come true.

Drama

WHY

Goodbye Baxby, King Briar-Twist, and Prince Poisonheart.

What. Is. This. Locke.?

Sophie replaces King Briar-Twist, and Wisp will replace Prince Poisonheart.

Sophie will now be known as Queen Sophie, and Wisp will be Princess Wisp.

Lore

Something, or someone, doesn't want these cats doing what they're doing.
It was a terrible, terrible event. Thorns rose from the ground and claimed lives left and right. Baxby, King Briar-Twist, and Prince Poisonheart.

The only thing they left in their wake were roses. Blue, Brown, and Purple.

At least the vision that Briartwist was shown was true. This land would be covered in flowers - by force, if necessary.

Still, most did not know what he saw, and now, the remaining survivors had to figure out what to do about leadership.

Quietly, Poisonheart's faction chose to make his mate his successor. Pretty easy.

Not so quietly, it was a heated debate on who would replace the King; however, in the end, Sophie ascended to the throne. She plucked the flowers from the brown rose, turning them into a flower crown for herself, and announced herself the Queen.

Life moves on.

[center][b] Round 4 [/b] Recruitment Phase for Main: Your cat's base coat is White with Rosette Tabby. It's magic is Astral Your character is a Good Neutral Accepted character, with a bonus prompt of Frustrated! Gonna name her Willow. Recruitment Phase for Side: 6. Oh baby a double. Your cat's base coat is Champagne with Rosette Tabby, Countershading, and Varnish Roan. It's magic is Water Your character is a Good Neutral Worried character! Your cat's base coat is Seal Brown with Tovero, and Sooty. It's magic is Ice Your character is a Good Chaotic Scared character! [b] Drama Phase: Main [/b] 9. Kits can become subjects too. You find an abandoned kit outside your territory. Generate a random cat, and level it to 5. Your cat's base coat is Black with Rabicano. It's magic is Fire Your character is a Neutral Lawful Humiliated character, with a bonus prompt of Direspected! Named them Aspen. [b] Drama Phase: Rebellion [/b] 4. Hunting trip. Complete a Prompt for one of your permastorkies. Could be worse. The Prompt will be completed later, but here's the lore for the day. [b] Writing - Main [/b] Per usual, the Trickster was lazing about. They weren't particularly interested in the goings-ons of the day, and they didn't really know how to build a den. Instead, Hypnos was more focused on entertaining the camp's newcomer, a bright young kit named Aspen. While Aspen mostly stuck to himself, Hypnos was able to conjure up a few toys and fake birds for Aspen to play with. The kit was starting to come out of their shell, at least. Still, Hypnos could feel the disappointed gaze of his fellow kingdom members. That didn't stop him from continuing to do what he did best; doze. Even while he slept, the illusions kept going for little Aspen. As all things should be. [b] Writing - Rebellion [/b] Wisp knew that if she was to stand any chance at running a good Kingdom, she'd have to ensure her populace was built. Thanks to Prince Poisonheart's untimely passing, numbers were suffered from both sides. She wasn't interested in war with the Briar-thorn faction, by any means. But she wasn't interested in handing them the entire territory on a platter. Her purple-rosed crown felt heavy today, and she was unsure why. But it made her think of her dear Prince. She casts her gaze over their single surviving child; Echo. Echo was enjoying practicing her magic, playing around with some stray Nightshade nearby. Wisp could only hope that Echo would grow up strong and noble like her father. [b] Prompt [/b] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/920693300908925021/950498647546683392/rainprompt.png[/img] "You wake up to the sound of rain hammering gently on the roof of your den." [/center]
Round 4
Recruitment Phase for Main:

Your cat's base coat is White with Rosette Tabby. It's magic is Astral
Your character is a Good Neutral Accepted character, with a bonus prompt of Frustrated!

Gonna name her Willow.

Recruitment Phase for Side:
6. Oh baby a double.

Your cat's base coat is Champagne with Rosette Tabby, Countershading, and Varnish Roan. It's magic is Water
Your character is a Good Neutral Worried character!
Your cat's base coat is Seal Brown with Tovero, and Sooty. It's magic is Ice
Your character is a Good Chaotic Scared character!

Drama Phase: Main

9. Kits can become subjects too. You find an abandoned kit outside your territory. Generate a random cat, and level it to 5.

Your cat's base coat is Black with Rabicano. It's magic is Fire
Your character is a Neutral Lawful Humiliated character, with a bonus prompt of Direspected!

Named them Aspen.

Drama Phase: Rebellion

Could be worse. The Prompt will be completed later, but here's the lore for the day.

Writing - Main

Per usual, the Trickster was lazing about. They weren't particularly interested in the goings-ons of the day, and they didn't really know how to build a den. Instead, Hypnos was more focused on entertaining the camp's newcomer, a bright young kit named Aspen. While Aspen mostly stuck to himself, Hypnos was able to conjure up a few toys and fake birds for Aspen to play with.

The kit was starting to come out of their shell, at least. Still, Hypnos could feel the disappointed gaze of his fellow kingdom members. That didn't stop him from continuing to do what he did best; doze. Even while he slept, the illusions kept going for little Aspen. As all things should be.

Writing - Rebellion

Wisp knew that if she was to stand any chance at running a good Kingdom, she'd have to ensure her populace was built. Thanks to Prince Poisonheart's untimely passing, numbers were suffered from both sides. She wasn't interested in war with the Briar-thorn faction, by any means. But she wasn't interested in handing them the entire territory on a platter.

Her purple-rosed crown felt heavy today, and she was unsure why. But it made her think of her dear Prince. She casts her gaze over their single surviving child; Echo. Echo was enjoying practicing her magic, playing around with some stray Nightshade nearby.

Wisp could only hope that Echo would grow up strong and noble like her father.

Prompt
rainprompt.png

"You wake up to the sound of rain hammering gently on the roof of your den."
Moon 5

Thinking about only designing cats when they're ready to be shipped off and exalted, if I keep going at the pace I'm going.

Recruitment: Main

Your cat's base coat is Brown Dun with Greasespot and Spotting. It's magic is Faunal
Your character is a Evil Neutral Insignificant character, with a bonus prompt of Frightened!

Devin

Drama: Main

17. Ambushed! Another crew has cornered your soldiers and has attacked! Flip a coin. If heads, most of them manage to escape; exalt one random cat. If tails, two random cats fall during the escape and must be exalted.

Heads.
Camelia, you served us well. Farewell.

Recruitment: Rebellion
Your cat's base coat is Lavender with Reverse Brindle and Sooty. It's magic is Healing
Your character is a Evil Neutral Fearful character!

Drama: Rebellion
3. There's romance in the air. Pick two cats at random. They are now in a relationship. If one gets exalted, so does the other. Their fates are bound together.

Elizabeth and Princess Wisp. Oh boy.

Main Lore:

The living brambles attacked again; fortunately for everyone, they only claimed a single soul. Poor, poor Camelia. Taken before she could really fly.

Not that she could fly in the first place, but still.

Hypnos yawns, stretches, and sighs as he holds a small vigil on the flower that sprouted where she died. It was a brilliant blue. He hopes wherever she is, she's feeling better than she was when she was here.

He hopes things get better for everyone, soon.

Rebellion Lore

It was time to choose a mate; Wisp couldn't rest on her laurels forever if she wanted to keep her Kingdom going strong. A kingdom needed kits, new paws coming in to lend their help to the cause.

Elizabeth rose to the task, Wisp chose her for her healing abilities. Healing could prove to be very useful in a world where everyone was dying all the time. If the two could manage to have healing kits, then, their side would undoubtedly prove to be stronger for it.

Moon 5

Thinking about only designing cats when they're ready to be shipped off and exalted, if I keep going at the pace I'm going.

Recruitment: Main

Your cat's base coat is Brown Dun with Greasespot and Spotting. It's magic is Faunal
Your character is a Evil Neutral Insignificant character, with a bonus prompt of Frightened!

Devin

Drama: Main

Heads.
Camelia, you served us well. Farewell.

Recruitment: Rebellion
Your cat's base coat is Lavender with Reverse Brindle and Sooty. It's magic is Healing
Your character is a Evil Neutral Fearful character!

Drama: Rebellion

Elizabeth and Princess Wisp. Oh boy.

Main Lore:

The living brambles attacked again; fortunately for everyone, they only claimed a single soul. Poor, poor Camelia. Taken before she could really fly.

Not that she could fly in the first place, but still.

Hypnos yawns, stretches, and sighs as he holds a small vigil on the flower that sprouted where she died. It was a brilliant blue. He hopes wherever she is, she's feeling better than she was when she was here.

He hopes things get better for everyone, soon.

Rebellion Lore

It was time to choose a mate; Wisp couldn't rest on her laurels forever if she wanted to keep her Kingdom going strong. A kingdom needed kits, new paws coming in to lend their help to the cause.

Elizabeth rose to the task, Wisp chose her for her healing abilities. Healing could prove to be very useful in a world where everyone was dying all the time. If the two could manage to have healing kits, then, their side would undoubtedly prove to be stronger for it.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19