Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | A Kingdom of Roses [Cat Dicelocke ]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19
bee from disc here, starting to follow today! :D
bee from disc here, starting to follow today! :D
15128.png CORPIOUS.
she/they | UTC+2

s h a d o w
16438.png
"Lorem ipsum dolor sit. Amet nam maecenas duis. At ligula consequatur vitae. Sit wisi ipsum nullam vitae et omnis nunc."

16453.png
Heya! Been following since around Moon 22 >w< Been enjoying the ride in my free time
Heya! Been following since around Moon 22 >w< Been enjoying the ride in my free time
kiwibanner.png
started following at around moon 2 or 3!
started following at around moon 2 or 3!
strawberry she/he57297412_RjedKJax8G1Fymz.png
Moon 43

Recruitment

Your cat's base coat is Agouti (Dog) with Rabicano. It's magic is Astral
Stella.

Drama
1. Big mistake. Somebody misread the directions. Three random cats attempt to break into the lair of the Death Paragon instead of some other random chump's colony. They're lost to the tar pits, never to be seen again. Exalt!

Drop [ Mate saving throw failed ], Stalagmite, and Wispen.
Platinum will be dead too thanks to how mates work ^^'.

Drop - Exalted to Community
Stalagmite - Deleted
Wispen - Exalted to Community
Platinum - Deleted

Drama x2

4. Hunting trip. Complete a Prompt for one of your permastorkies.

Lore

"Hey, we don't talk to random animals."

"But daaaaaaad!"

Ether was a tricky kit to raise, and Ember was doing his absolute best to make sure Ether didn't just immediately run off with a stray animal. Ember was new to this whole 'dad' thing, but he wanted to make sure he did it right. He didn't want to walk the line of being a controlling parent like HIS parents, but he also didn't want to see Ether get hurt.

Especially when she wasn't too many moons away from being an adult.

"I don't care. An adder is NOT a good companion, and neither is a colony of fire ants!"

"Hmph! I think they're lovely." Ether crosses her paws, tailtip twitching irritably.;

"How so?" He sighs. "Maybe I'm just not seeing things your way."

"Well, you can sic an adder onto your enemies, and you can also drop the fire ant nest into your enemies' nest :D"

Ember stares at his daughter for a few moments before his heart is filled with love and light. That's his daughter, alright!

"Haha, alright Ether. You can play with the snakes and the ants."

"Thanks dad!"
Moon 43

Recruitment

Your cat's base coat is Agouti (Dog) with Rabicano. It's magic is Astral
Stella.

Drama
1. Big mistake. Somebody misread the directions. Three random cats attempt to break into the lair of the Death Paragon instead of some other random chump's colony. They're lost to the tar pits, never to be seen again. Exalt!

Drop [ Mate saving throw failed ], Stalagmite, and Wispen.
Platinum will be dead too thanks to how mates work ^^'.

Drop - Exalted to Community
Stalagmite - Deleted
Wispen - Exalted to Community
Platinum - Deleted

Drama x2

4. Hunting trip. Complete a Prompt for one of your permastorkies.

Lore

"Hey, we don't talk to random animals."

"But daaaaaaad!"

Ether was a tricky kit to raise, and Ember was doing his absolute best to make sure Ether didn't just immediately run off with a stray animal. Ember was new to this whole 'dad' thing, but he wanted to make sure he did it right. He didn't want to walk the line of being a controlling parent like HIS parents, but he also didn't want to see Ether get hurt.

Especially when she wasn't too many moons away from being an adult.

"I don't care. An adder is NOT a good companion, and neither is a colony of fire ants!"

"Hmph! I think they're lovely." Ether crosses her paws, tailtip twitching irritably.;

"How so?" He sighs. "Maybe I'm just not seeing things your way."

"Well, you can sic an adder onto your enemies, and you can also drop the fire ant nest into your enemies' nest :D"

Ember stares at his daughter for a few moments before his heart is filled with love and light. That's his daughter, alright!

"Haha, alright Ether. You can play with the snakes and the ants."

"Thanks dad!"
Moon 44

Your cat's base coat is Black and Silver (Dog) with Unnatural Coat Marking, Flecking, and Tovero. It's magic is Poison.

Spike

Drama

16. Take a gamble. The two highest-level cats undergo a risky mission. Flip a coin. If heads, they both survive and gain a level from the daring endeavor. If tails, take both of them into a venue matching their level and exalt whichever one faints first.

Wisp and then one of the level 8's - Shadow, Fungal Magic.

Heads!

Wisp is now Level 10, one of the highest levels we've seen in a while. I'm giving this girl a life, she deserves it.

Drama 2

17. Ambushed! Another crew has cornered your soldiers and has attacked! Flip a coin. If heads, most of them manage to escape; exalt one random cat. If tails, two random cats fall during the escape and must be exalted.
Decree: Roll a d8. If you roll higher than X, cats die - flip the ambush coin like normal. If you roll at or lower to X, the Ambush coin doesn't get flipped and everyone is saved. X is equivalent to your Colony's number of Plant Storkies.

I rolled an 8. Yikes.
Got a heads, though, so only one loss.

Noelle, our only other healer. Yeeted. Gonna roll one time to heal her this turn.
8! She's saved!! Thank you Jeremy <3

Lore

"After you finish with your work, you can get started on cleaning dens, and --"

"I don't take orders from you."

The response Ember got from Shadow was surprising, and he looked up to do a double take on the Fungal Storkie. Shadow gives him a defiant glare, standing perfectly still where he is.

"What?" Ember asks, slowly, wanting this man to repeat himself.

"I don't take orders from you." Shadow's eyes glimmered in defiance as he stared down Ember, and Ember did a double take.

"I speak on behalf of the Queen, you WILL listen to me." Ember bristles in anger, claws coming out, but Shadow looks unbothered.

"What will you do if I don't, huh? Flash your little claws at me and blind me with your light? You can barely use your magic." Shadow laughs at him, and mushrooms sprout at his paws. "Try me."

Ember tries, and fails, to summon any form of light to fight this, but he can't, and it makes him angry. Sizing up Shadow, he can see the cat is stronger than him, but he wasn't sure when that happened.

"Exactly. Go off and do your cute little Light show thing, and I'm going to enjoy my date with the Queen." Shadow swishes his tail, spraying spores into Ember's face. He leaps at the man, but he crashes to the ground, comatose, before he can even do anything.

"Don't worry, Queen Wisp. I won't let anything happen to you while we're out hunting today." Shadow hums, keeping a respectable distance between himself and Wisp.

"Oh, thank you. You're far too kind." Queen Wisp gives him a relieved smile, and she feels safe with the tom by her side.
Moon 44

Your cat's base coat is Black and Silver (Dog) with Unnatural Coat Marking, Flecking, and Tovero. It's magic is Poison.

Spike

Drama

16. Take a gamble. The two highest-level cats undergo a risky mission. Flip a coin. If heads, they both survive and gain a level from the daring endeavor. If tails, take both of them into a venue matching their level and exalt whichever one faints first.

Wisp and then one of the level 8's - Shadow, Fungal Magic.

Heads!

Wisp is now Level 10, one of the highest levels we've seen in a while. I'm giving this girl a life, she deserves it.

Drama 2

17. Ambushed! Another crew has cornered your soldiers and has attacked! Flip a coin. If heads, most of them manage to escape; exalt one random cat. If tails, two random cats fall during the escape and must be exalted.
Decree: Roll a d8. If you roll higher than X, cats die - flip the ambush coin like normal. If you roll at or lower to X, the Ambush coin doesn't get flipped and everyone is saved. X is equivalent to your Colony's number of Plant Storkies.

I rolled an 8. Yikes.
Got a heads, though, so only one loss.

Noelle, our only other healer. Yeeted. Gonna roll one time to heal her this turn.
8! She's saved!! Thank you Jeremy <3

Lore

"After you finish with your work, you can get started on cleaning dens, and --"

"I don't take orders from you."

The response Ember got from Shadow was surprising, and he looked up to do a double take on the Fungal Storkie. Shadow gives him a defiant glare, standing perfectly still where he is.

"What?" Ember asks, slowly, wanting this man to repeat himself.

"I don't take orders from you." Shadow's eyes glimmered in defiance as he stared down Ember, and Ember did a double take.

"I speak on behalf of the Queen, you WILL listen to me." Ember bristles in anger, claws coming out, but Shadow looks unbothered.

"What will you do if I don't, huh? Flash your little claws at me and blind me with your light? You can barely use your magic." Shadow laughs at him, and mushrooms sprout at his paws. "Try me."

Ember tries, and fails, to summon any form of light to fight this, but he can't, and it makes him angry. Sizing up Shadow, he can see the cat is stronger than him, but he wasn't sure when that happened.

"Exactly. Go off and do your cute little Light show thing, and I'm going to enjoy my date with the Queen." Shadow swishes his tail, spraying spores into Ember's face. He leaps at the man, but he crashes to the ground, comatose, before he can even do anything.

"Don't worry, Queen Wisp. I won't let anything happen to you while we're out hunting today." Shadow hums, keeping a respectable distance between himself and Wisp.

"Oh, thank you. You're far too kind." Queen Wisp gives him a relieved smile, and she feels safe with the tom by her side.
Moon 45

Content Warning: Suspected Cheating from the POV of the Cheated-on Party. Stay safe

All level 5's are moved to Level 6 and are considered adults.

Recruitment

Your cat's base coat is Blue (Dog) with Jackal-Themed Markings. It's magic is Fire. Their extra traits are Scars and Tongue Type Edit

Mates

Shadow and Rune become mates.

Kitting

Ember / Wisp

4 kits!

Your cat's base coat is Cream (Horse) with Brindle (Canine), Lacing, and Classic Tabby. It's magic is Water
Your cat's base coat is Rose Grey with Brindle (Equine) and Spotting. It's magic is Fungal
Your cat's base coat is Apricot (Horse) with Candleflame Tabby. It's magic is Air
Your cat's base coat is Black Husky with Flecking. It's magic is Earth

Drama

18. Rich tastes. Your kingdom has attracted the eye of a rather impressive new member. Generate three cats through the generator, and choose the highest rarity magic. If all magics are in the same rarity bracket, reroll.

Your cat's base coat is Cinnamon with Badger-Themed Markings, Med White, and Jackal-Themed Markings. It's magic is Love

Drama 2

7. Mission! Pick two cats at random. They have to go on a quest now. Raise both of them a level. Roll a 6-sided die for each. If it's a 1, exalt them as they were lost in the mission.

Rune and Jeremy.

Both cats are fine.

Lore

When the kits were first born, Ember was delighted, but there was the creeping suspicion, the what if, had something happened on that walk with Wisp and Shadow? If there had been, it was pretty obvious as Wisp was bubbling excitedly about how cool and nice Shadow was. It burned Ember deeply but he bit his tongue. Wisp was already emotionally delicate; the last thing he wanted was to make it worse.

So, he bit his tongue, and waited, and when the kits arrived he was overjoyed, though that joy quickly turned to concern when he saw Shadow in them.

He saw them in Fetter; her Candleflame Tabby markings an obvious parallel to Shadow's own coat. But, when Enflame opened her eyes for the first time, Ember felt a thorn pierce his own heart unlike any other.

She was born with Fungal Magic.

From across the clearing, he could have sworn Shadow was smirking at him while he tended to his own mate. Apparently seducing the Queen wasn't enough for him. Ember was disgusted. And enraged. He dug his claws into the dirt, and all he could see was red.

He'd have to make him pay.
Moon 45

Content Warning: Suspected Cheating from the POV of the Cheated-on Party. Stay safe

All level 5's are moved to Level 6 and are considered adults.

Recruitment

Your cat's base coat is Blue (Dog) with Jackal-Themed Markings. It's magic is Fire. Their extra traits are Scars and Tongue Type Edit

Mates

Shadow and Rune become mates.

Kitting

Ember / Wisp

4 kits!

Your cat's base coat is Cream (Horse) with Brindle (Canine), Lacing, and Classic Tabby. It's magic is Water
Your cat's base coat is Rose Grey with Brindle (Equine) and Spotting. It's magic is Fungal
Your cat's base coat is Apricot (Horse) with Candleflame Tabby. It's magic is Air
Your cat's base coat is Black Husky with Flecking. It's magic is Earth

Drama

18. Rich tastes. Your kingdom has attracted the eye of a rather impressive new member. Generate three cats through the generator, and choose the highest rarity magic. If all magics are in the same rarity bracket, reroll.

Your cat's base coat is Cinnamon with Badger-Themed Markings, Med White, and Jackal-Themed Markings. It's magic is Love

Drama 2

7. Mission! Pick two cats at random. They have to go on a quest now. Raise both of them a level. Roll a 6-sided die for each. If it's a 1, exalt them as they were lost in the mission.

Rune and Jeremy.

Both cats are fine.

Lore

When the kits were first born, Ember was delighted, but there was the creeping suspicion, the what if, had something happened on that walk with Wisp and Shadow? If there had been, it was pretty obvious as Wisp was bubbling excitedly about how cool and nice Shadow was. It burned Ember deeply but he bit his tongue. Wisp was already emotionally delicate; the last thing he wanted was to make it worse.

So, he bit his tongue, and waited, and when the kits arrived he was overjoyed, though that joy quickly turned to concern when he saw Shadow in them.

He saw them in Fetter; her Candleflame Tabby markings an obvious parallel to Shadow's own coat. But, when Enflame opened her eyes for the first time, Ember felt a thorn pierce his own heart unlike any other.

She was born with Fungal Magic.

From across the clearing, he could have sworn Shadow was smirking at him while he tended to his own mate. Apparently seducing the Queen wasn't enough for him. Ember was disgusted. And enraged. He dug his claws into the dirt, and all he could see was red.

He'd have to make him pay.
Moon 46

Recruitment

Your cat's base coat is Shaded Sable (Dog) with Brindle (Canine), Splash . It's magic is Astral. Their extra traits are Longer Fur, Deafness, and Kinked/Genetical Broken Tail
Your cat's base coat is Tipped Sable (Dog) with Candleflame Tabby, King Cheetah, and Clouded Leopard. It's magic is Faunal

Drama
2. There's a scandal (or romance) afoot. Pick two of your cats. Roll a d4 to see how many kittens they have. Roll that many cats in your generator (genetics are weird). Assign their levels to 5.

Ember and Wisp

2 kits.

Your cat's base coat is Red Dun with Brindle w/ Mask (Canine) and Leopard Appaloosa. It's magic is Healing. Their extra traits are Fangs and Whiskers
Your cat's base coat is Black Sable (Dog) with Birdcatcher, Jackal-Themed Markings, and Sabino. It's magic is Faunal

Drama 2
10. Backstabbing. Choose a cat at random who is not the leader. Exalt them. Bye.
Alternate Honorable Duel Option: Flip a coin. If heads, the two cats roll a d20 and add their level to it. Whoever rolls higher wins the duel. If tails, do the backstabbing as above.

Because of overpopulation, I'm not doing the honorable duel. Heads are just going to start roll.

Xavier is the victim.
He does, however, get to be exalted to the community.

Not gonna say who killed him, just gonna leave that a surprise.

Lore

To confront Wisp or not, that remained the question.

Ember wanted to trust her, he really did, but could he trust her with their second litter being born so close to that...man saying he had a date with her? Ember was fuming, pacing around his den.

"Dad, are you alright?" Ether's voice from the doorway calls. He turns, and relief floods him. His one child he is pretty sure is his own. He feels guilty at just the thought of it.

"Huh? I'm... I"m fine, Ether. You don't need to worry." He tries to reassure her. "What are you doing here, anyway?"

"Just checking on you. Mom's pretty worried, you've been quiet. Wanted to make sure you weren't, like, dying. Everything okay?"

"I'm....I'm fine." He sighs, looking at the snake twisting around Ether's leg.

"Oh, don't worry about him. He's just my friend." The snake looks back up at Ember with brilliant orange eyes, a yellow diamond squarely on it's head. Dangerous.

"I....see." Ember glances over at Ether. "Perhaps you and your friend could....pay a visit, to a friend of mine."

"Oh?" Ether hums, catching the tone in his voice quite easily. "Who are you thinking, father?"

"That cat, Shadow...."

Moon 46

Recruitment

Your cat's base coat is Shaded Sable (Dog) with Brindle (Canine), Splash . It's magic is Astral. Their extra traits are Longer Fur, Deafness, and Kinked/Genetical Broken Tail
Your cat's base coat is Tipped Sable (Dog) with Candleflame Tabby, King Cheetah, and Clouded Leopard. It's magic is Faunal

Drama
2. There's a scandal (or romance) afoot. Pick two of your cats. Roll a d4 to see how many kittens they have. Roll that many cats in your generator (genetics are weird). Assign their levels to 5.

Ember and Wisp

2 kits.

Your cat's base coat is Red Dun with Brindle w/ Mask (Canine) and Leopard Appaloosa. It's magic is Healing. Their extra traits are Fangs and Whiskers
Your cat's base coat is Black Sable (Dog) with Birdcatcher, Jackal-Themed Markings, and Sabino. It's magic is Faunal

Drama 2
10. Backstabbing. Choose a cat at random who is not the leader. Exalt them. Bye.
Alternate Honorable Duel Option: Flip a coin. If heads, the two cats roll a d20 and add their level to it. Whoever rolls higher wins the duel. If tails, do the backstabbing as above.

Because of overpopulation, I'm not doing the honorable duel. Heads are just going to start roll.

Xavier is the victim.
He does, however, get to be exalted to the community.

Not gonna say who killed him, just gonna leave that a surprise.

Lore

To confront Wisp or not, that remained the question.

Ember wanted to trust her, he really did, but could he trust her with their second litter being born so close to that...man saying he had a date with her? Ember was fuming, pacing around his den.

"Dad, are you alright?" Ether's voice from the doorway calls. He turns, and relief floods him. His one child he is pretty sure is his own. He feels guilty at just the thought of it.

"Huh? I'm... I"m fine, Ether. You don't need to worry." He tries to reassure her. "What are you doing here, anyway?"

"Just checking on you. Mom's pretty worried, you've been quiet. Wanted to make sure you weren't, like, dying. Everything okay?"

"I'm....I'm fine." He sighs, looking at the snake twisting around Ether's leg.

"Oh, don't worry about him. He's just my friend." The snake looks back up at Ember with brilliant orange eyes, a yellow diamond squarely on it's head. Dangerous.

"I....see." Ember glances over at Ether. "Perhaps you and your friend could....pay a visit, to a friend of mine."

"Oh?" Ether hums, catching the tone in his voice quite easily. "Who are you thinking, father?"

"That cat, Shadow...."

Moon 47

Recruitment:
Your cat's base coat is Tipped Sable (Dog) with Tovero, Varnish Roan, and Unnatural Coat Marking. It's magic is Fire

Drama 1

Rune, Kiki, and Hydra.
Rune's mate saving throw; passed.
Kiki is deleted, Hydra is adopted out.

Drama 2

Wisp and Jeremy ; it was a tie between Shadow and Jeremy.

Heads! Let's go!!!!

Jeremy reaches Level 10 and I'm giving him an extra life. Wisp hits Level 11 and is still sitting quite comfortably at 2 lives.

Drama 3

Shadow dies under mysterious circumstances. Unable to handle the venom from a snake bite, he unfortunately perishes. He does, however, get adopted out to the community.

His wife dies of a broken heart.

Lore

"Well done." Ember praises his daughter, and Ether nods, petting her companion snake with reverence.

"Thank you. The deed was done, it got him in his sleep. I don't even think he woke up, his fur must have been really thick." Ether trash talks Shadow with very little regard for his well-being or his life. Or his mate, that he left behind.

"You're going to make an excellent queen one day, I'm sure of it." Ember ruffles her head, and she bats away his hand.

"Come on, dad, I'm an adult now. You don't have to act like you're bigger than me!" She puffs up indignantly.

"But I am, aren't I?"

"Maybe by like, a mouse-length!" She huffs. "Just you watch, I'll be bigger than you one day!"

"I look forward to it, Ether. You know I'm proud of you."
Moon 47

Recruitment:
Your cat's base coat is Tipped Sable (Dog) with Tovero, Varnish Roan, and Unnatural Coat Marking. It's magic is Fire

Drama 1

Rune, Kiki, and Hydra.
Rune's mate saving throw; passed.
Kiki is deleted, Hydra is adopted out.

Drama 2

Wisp and Jeremy ; it was a tie between Shadow and Jeremy.

Heads! Let's go!!!!

Jeremy reaches Level 10 and I'm giving him an extra life. Wisp hits Level 11 and is still sitting quite comfortably at 2 lives.

Drama 3

Shadow dies under mysterious circumstances. Unable to handle the venom from a snake bite, he unfortunately perishes. He does, however, get adopted out to the community.

His wife dies of a broken heart.

Lore

"Well done." Ember praises his daughter, and Ether nods, petting her companion snake with reverence.

"Thank you. The deed was done, it got him in his sleep. I don't even think he woke up, his fur must have been really thick." Ether trash talks Shadow with very little regard for his well-being or his life. Or his mate, that he left behind.

"You're going to make an excellent queen one day, I'm sure of it." Ember ruffles her head, and she bats away his hand.

"Come on, dad, I'm an adult now. You don't have to act like you're bigger than me!" She puffs up indignantly.

"But I am, aren't I?"

"Maybe by like, a mouse-length!" She huffs. "Just you watch, I'll be bigger than you one day!"

"I look forward to it, Ether. You know I'm proud of you."
Moon 48

Recruitment

Your cat's base coat is Ginger with Pangare. It's magic is Arcane
Your cat's base coat is Bay with Pointed and Clouded Leopard. It's magic is Blood

Drama 1

9. Do something on your admin work tasklist for Storkies.

Drama 2

15. Bad weather. It's raining lightly outside, and the Monarch isn't entirely cruel. They're too upset about it to assign missions, so everyone is spared and can go on about their business. Nothing happens.

Lore

For the first time in a long time, Ember slept well.

He felt like, with Shadow gone, he could finally rest. His worries of the past were behind him. Even if those kits weren't his own kits, Ember would still raise and try to love them all the same. He didn't even notice the murky grey flowers starting to sprout and grow underneath him, threatening to strangle him in his sleep.

He slept really, really well.
Moon 48

Recruitment

Your cat's base coat is Ginger with Pangare. It's magic is Arcane
Your cat's base coat is Bay with Pointed and Clouded Leopard. It's magic is Blood

Drama 1

Drama 2

15. Bad weather. It's raining lightly outside, and the Monarch isn't entirely cruel. They're too upset about it to assign missions, so everyone is spared and can go on about their business. Nothing happens.

Lore

For the first time in a long time, Ember slept well.

He felt like, with Shadow gone, he could finally rest. His worries of the past were behind him. Even if those kits weren't his own kits, Ember would still raise and try to love them all the same. He didn't even notice the murky grey flowers starting to sprout and grow underneath him, threatening to strangle him in his sleep.

He slept really, really well.
Moon 49

Recruitment Phase

Your cat's base coat is Fawn with Sabino, Clouded Leopard, and Candleflame Tabby. It's magic is Fire. Their extra traits are Accessories and Longer Fur

Drama Phase

Drama Phase 2
5. Freeloader. Some random cat has decided to join the kingdom, and you just can't shake them. Who are they? Generate the random cat from the generator and take the first Basic Magic cat you find.

Your cat's base coat is Smoky Black with Brindle w/ Mask (Canine) It's magic is Water. Their extra trait is Dark Sclera

Lore

"Do you think....dad loves us?"

The four kits sitting in a clearing were batting a dead leaf around for fun, when Enflame perks up, asking Vapor. "You're the expert on feelings. Do you think dad loves us?"

Vapor tilts her head, sighing and going back to batting a leaf around.

"I mean, I'm sure he does. That's what dads do right?"

"Yeah, but....."

"I've seen the way he looks at us." Obsidian hums, watching her siblings play while she sat from the sidelines. "The way he looks at you two is mean."

"What do you mean?" Enflame asks, ignoring the leaf now to look at Obsidian. "So you've seen it too?"

"Mmmhmm." Obsidian nods, stretching. "I don't know why, but...I think dad hates you."

"You think so?" Enflame asks, a pit sinking in their stomach. "I thought so too."

"I wonder why?" Fetter hums. "I mean, it's not like we did anything wrong."

"I mean, maybe it's because we aren't cool like Ether?" Vapor sighs. She also abandons her toy.

"Yeah, Ether's pretty cool. She kinda doesn't talk to us though." Obsidian remarks.

"Yeah...it's weird. I thought sisters liked talking to their siblings." Fetter adds.

"I guess? But...yeah. It's weird." Obsidian responds,

"Maybe I'll have to ask dad about it." Enflame says.

Enflame does not, in fact, ask her father, but she does decides to apologize to her siblings for interrupting their game. She runs around the camp, trying to find a good toy to replace the dead leaf, and she settles on a fun looking flower. It's color is so nice and tan and purple, it looks perfect for playing with.

She sticks it in her teeth and yanks it from the earth, and an unholy scream fills her ears. And then, she receives a vision.
Moon 49

Recruitment Phase

Your cat's base coat is Fawn with Sabino, Clouded Leopard, and Candleflame Tabby. It's magic is Fire. Their extra traits are Accessories and Longer Fur

Drama Phase

Drama Phase 2
5. Freeloader. Some random cat has decided to join the kingdom, and you just can't shake them. Who are they? Generate the random cat from the generator and take the first Basic Magic cat you find.

Your cat's base coat is Smoky Black with Brindle w/ Mask (Canine) It's magic is Water. Their extra trait is Dark Sclera

Lore

"Do you think....dad loves us?"

The four kits sitting in a clearing were batting a dead leaf around for fun, when Enflame perks up, asking Vapor. "You're the expert on feelings. Do you think dad loves us?"

Vapor tilts her head, sighing and going back to batting a leaf around.

"I mean, I'm sure he does. That's what dads do right?"

"Yeah, but....."

"I've seen the way he looks at us." Obsidian hums, watching her siblings play while she sat from the sidelines. "The way he looks at you two is mean."

"What do you mean?" Enflame asks, ignoring the leaf now to look at Obsidian. "So you've seen it too?"

"Mmmhmm." Obsidian nods, stretching. "I don't know why, but...I think dad hates you."

"You think so?" Enflame asks, a pit sinking in their stomach. "I thought so too."

"I wonder why?" Fetter hums. "I mean, it's not like we did anything wrong."

"I mean, maybe it's because we aren't cool like Ether?" Vapor sighs. She also abandons her toy.

"Yeah, Ether's pretty cool. She kinda doesn't talk to us though." Obsidian remarks.

"Yeah...it's weird. I thought sisters liked talking to their siblings." Fetter adds.

"I guess? But...yeah. It's weird." Obsidian responds,

"Maybe I'll have to ask dad about it." Enflame says.

Enflame does not, in fact, ask her father, but she does decides to apologize to her siblings for interrupting their game. She runs around the camp, trying to find a good toy to replace the dead leaf, and she settles on a fun looking flower. It's color is so nice and tan and purple, it looks perfect for playing with.

She sticks it in her teeth and yanks it from the earth, and an unholy scream fills her ears. And then, she receives a vision.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 18 19