Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | A Kingdom of Roses [Cat Dicelocke ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
Moon 16

Main:

Recruitment:
Skipped due to overpopulation.

Drama:
Mission! Pick two cats at random. They have to go on a quest now. Raise both of them a level. Roll a 6-sided die for each. If it's a 1, exalt them as they were lost in the mission.

Willow and Rock go out on a mission.

Neither die.

Rebellion:
Recruitment:

Your cat's base coat is Dark Grey with Blanket Appaloosa, Classic Tabby, and Sooty. It's magic is Air

Drama:
18. Rich tastes. Your kingdom has attracted the eye of a rather impressive new member. Generate three cats through the generator, and choose the highest rarity magic. If the leader ever dies while they’re around, they become the new leader instantly. If the previous leader dies because of a coup, this cat is also exalted.

Your cat's base coat is Lavender with Badger-Themed Markings. It's magic is Ice

Lore

It would seem that good tidings are indeed in store, as there were no deaths this moon. Willow and Rock left for a mission, and came back with hefty prey. For that, Hypnos was relieved. Perhaps it was for selfish reasons, but he cared less about losing Rock for another fellow cat, but for the fact Rock was giving him battle lessons.

He didn't think anyone else would have the heart or skills for it.

Hypnos focused his efforts inward, he was turning himself into the perfect soldier to defend Aspen. He gained a few new scars to show for it, but he did not mind. For Aspen, any scars were worth it.

He would not let the precious kit he raised die. Not by plants, not by beasts, not by another cat.

Should anyone challenge the throne, Hypnos would personally be the last stand between them and Aspen.

Moon 16

Main:

Recruitment:
Skipped due to overpopulation.

Drama:
Mission! Pick two cats at random. They have to go on a quest now. Raise both of them a level. Roll a 6-sided die for each. If it's a 1, exalt them as they were lost in the mission.

Willow and Rock go out on a mission.

Neither die.

Rebellion:
Recruitment:

Your cat's base coat is Dark Grey with Blanket Appaloosa, Classic Tabby, and Sooty. It's magic is Air

Drama:
18. Rich tastes. Your kingdom has attracted the eye of a rather impressive new member. Generate three cats through the generator, and choose the highest rarity magic. If the leader ever dies while they’re around, they become the new leader instantly. If the previous leader dies because of a coup, this cat is also exalted.

Your cat's base coat is Lavender with Badger-Themed Markings. It's magic is Ice

Lore

It would seem that good tidings are indeed in store, as there were no deaths this moon. Willow and Rock left for a mission, and came back with hefty prey. For that, Hypnos was relieved. Perhaps it was for selfish reasons, but he cared less about losing Rock for another fellow cat, but for the fact Rock was giving him battle lessons.

He didn't think anyone else would have the heart or skills for it.

Hypnos focused his efforts inward, he was turning himself into the perfect soldier to defend Aspen. He gained a few new scars to show for it, but he did not mind. For Aspen, any scars were worth it.

He would not let the precious kit he raised die. Not by plants, not by beasts, not by another cat.

Should anyone challenge the throne, Hypnos would personally be the last stand between them and Aspen.

Moon 17

Main Recruitment
Your cat's base coat is Classic Dun with African Wild Dog, Merle, and Sabino. It's magic is Plants
Your cat's base coat is Light Grey with Roan, Sooty, and Merle. It's magic is Plants

Rebellion Detection
9. It's detected permanently now, and there's a duel between a random cat and a rebel cat.

Fae, Level 7, versus Sherry, Level 7.
Fae Roll: 19
Sherry: 5.

We lost Sherry today, fellas.

Drama - Main
10. Backstabbing. Choose a cat at random who is not the leader. Exalt them. Bye.
Alternate Honorable Duel Option: Flip a coin. If heads, the two cats roll a d20 and add their level to it. Whoever rolls higher wins the duel. If tails, do the backstabbing as above.

Victim: Willow, Level 5. A kit.
Attacker: Vernice, Level 5. A kit.

Willow's Roll: 10
Vernice's Roll: 5.

Unfortunate. Supremely unfortunate.
I'm going to do an act of god here and say that Vernice, due to being a Life Storkie, can grant herself one resurrection; and it's here. She's literally a kit Sobs

Rebellion: Recruitment

Your cat's base coat is Grullo with Ticked Tabby, Pointed, and Brindle. It's magic is Plants

Drama:
6. Mission! Pick two cats at random. They have to go on a quest now. Raise both of them a level. Roll a 6-sided die for each. If it's a 1, exalt them as they were lost in the mission.

William and Rain.

No deaths.

Lore

Today was a dour day, but not for the usual reasons.

Aspen recently uncovered a plot to usurp his control, ran by Blade - or rather, King Blade, as he calls himself. They had been living amongst them, eating their prey, using their resources...while plotting their own downfall.

Naturally, Aspen outcast them, and Hypnos agreed with it. Who knew how many from the other side were responsible for all the death and destruction that was happening.

It wasn't without incident, but fortunately, King Aspen suffered no losses, and Hypnos was relieved for it. Again, if someone tried to harm Aspen, Hypnos would personally end them.

"Aren't you worried about them? We should make them pay for what they've done." The Fungal Storkie scores the ground next to him, hissing in anger, but Blade shakes his head.

"We knew that we were on borrowed time, and that they'd eventually discover us. I know not if they'll realize we are not enemies, but allies...but their anger is well warranted, as was Sherry's."

"They killed a cat in cold blood. They should pay." Twisted spits, and Blade sighs, shrinking down a little. Twisted sighs, and moves over to his mate.

"Hey, don't be like that. They deserve to pay...it might be fun."

"I don't find killing fun, Twisted."

"Then don't kill. I will." Twisted puffs out his chest.

"....." Blade turns away. Twisted frowns.

"Hey, what'd I say?"

"Nothing, Twisted. I need some time to myself."

"...Alright then, your Highness."

Moon 17

Main Recruitment
Your cat's base coat is Classic Dun with African Wild Dog, Merle, and Sabino. It's magic is Plants
Your cat's base coat is Light Grey with Roan, Sooty, and Merle. It's magic is Plants

Rebellion Detection
9. It's detected permanently now, and there's a duel between a random cat and a rebel cat.

Fae, Level 7, versus Sherry, Level 7.
Fae Roll: 19
Sherry: 5.

We lost Sherry today, fellas.

Drama - Main
10. Backstabbing. Choose a cat at random who is not the leader. Exalt them. Bye.
Alternate Honorable Duel Option: Flip a coin. If heads, the two cats roll a d20 and add their level to it. Whoever rolls higher wins the duel. If tails, do the backstabbing as above.

Victim: Willow, Level 5. A kit.
Attacker: Vernice, Level 5. A kit.

Willow's Roll: 10
Vernice's Roll: 5.

Unfortunate. Supremely unfortunate.
I'm going to do an act of god here and say that Vernice, due to being a Life Storkie, can grant herself one resurrection; and it's here. She's literally a kit Sobs

Rebellion: Recruitment

Your cat's base coat is Grullo with Ticked Tabby, Pointed, and Brindle. It's magic is Plants

Drama:
6. Mission! Pick two cats at random. They have to go on a quest now. Raise both of them a level. Roll a 6-sided die for each. If it's a 1, exalt them as they were lost in the mission.

William and Rain.

No deaths.

Lore

Today was a dour day, but not for the usual reasons.

Aspen recently uncovered a plot to usurp his control, ran by Blade - or rather, King Blade, as he calls himself. They had been living amongst them, eating their prey, using their resources...while plotting their own downfall.

Naturally, Aspen outcast them, and Hypnos agreed with it. Who knew how many from the other side were responsible for all the death and destruction that was happening.

It wasn't without incident, but fortunately, King Aspen suffered no losses, and Hypnos was relieved for it. Again, if someone tried to harm Aspen, Hypnos would personally end them.

"Aren't you worried about them? We should make them pay for what they've done." The Fungal Storkie scores the ground next to him, hissing in anger, but Blade shakes his head.

"We knew that we were on borrowed time, and that they'd eventually discover us. I know not if they'll realize we are not enemies, but allies...but their anger is well warranted, as was Sherry's."

"They killed a cat in cold blood. They should pay." Twisted spits, and Blade sighs, shrinking down a little. Twisted sighs, and moves over to his mate.

"Hey, don't be like that. They deserve to pay...it might be fun."

"I don't find killing fun, Twisted."

"Then don't kill. I will." Twisted puffs out his chest.

"....." Blade turns away. Twisted frowns.

"Hey, what'd I say?"

"Nothing, Twisted. I need some time to myself."

"...Alright then, your Highness."

Moon 18

Main Recruitment:
Skipped

Main Rebellion Action:
5. Ignored.

Main Drama:

Silver and Fae.

Both survive.

Fae is now Level 9, overshadowing King Aspen by a Level.

"If any cat ever passes them in level, that cat duels with the leader per Honorable Duel rules, and exile the loser."

Fae: Level 9
King Aspen: Level 8

Fae's Roll: 17 after level bonus.
Aspen: 15 after level bonus.

Lore Intermission

"We need a strong leader; someone who's not afraid to put their paw down against the rebellion!" Fae was cornering King Aspen, clawing the earth and bristling.

"I understand - but it's not that simple - everything happens for a reason." Aspen murmurs, trying to calm down Fae, but she wasn't listening.

"We don't need a weak leader, we need someone much stronger than you!" Fae cornered him, her teeth flashing. She was prepared for murder.

"I don't think so!" Hypnos comes flashing through, attacking Fae from the side and preparing his weapons.

Hypnos Protection Roll

10+7 = 17. Equal matchup.

Lore Continued

"You dare protect a weak leader? Hypnos, you're just as weak as him!" Fae spits.

"And who are you to decide? I'm holding my own against you just fine!" Hypnos stands between Fae and Aspen. Hypnos would sooner fall for his King than allow this she-cat to touch him.

"Bah! You're nothing!" Fae spits on the ground in front of Hypnos, scoring the dirt again. "Both of you, nothing." She turns her back on them. "I'm going to go somewhere where my work is appreciated."

Fae leaves the Clan, and joins the Rebellion.

Fiera, her mate, stays behind.

Rebellion - Recruitment

Rebellion gained Fae. I'm not recruiting a second time.

Rebellion - Drama

4. Hunting trip. Complete a Prompt for one of your permastorkies.

"Winter".

Lore

"Are you alright?" Aspen rushes to Hypnos's side. Many new scars litter his body, with nasty bite and scratch wounds. "We should take you to see Vernice. Or maybe Eric? Someone should see you."

"I'm fine, Aspen, really." Hypnos sighs. "We'll go and visit them, though...I don't want them to get infected." Hypnos grumbles under his breath, "If I die I won't be here to save you again."

"You shouldn't have to save me, Hypnos." Aspen protests, pushing his head against Hypnos's side. Hypnos ignores him.

"It's my honor to." Hypnos insists. "Someone has to."

"I'm not a kit anymore," Aspen argues, and Hypnos chuckles.

"Little tree, you'll always be worth protecting. Kit or King, I want to look after you."

Aspen looks up at Hypnos for a few moments, and smiles sadly.

"Thank you, Hypnos that...means a lot." He pushes his nose into Hypnos's chest fluff, and Hypnos wraps a tail around him.

"You're like that big brother I never had." He laughs. "And I love you for that."

The words catch Hypnos off guard, and he feels...different. Everything around them feels different for a few moments. Hypnos feels...startlingly awake. More awake than he's ever been. The grass around them feels just a touch softer, and Aspen...Aspen feels more real too.

What a weird feeling.

"I love you too, Aspen." Hypnos bends down to drape his own head against Aspen. "And I always will."

Moon 18

Main Recruitment:
Skipped

Main Rebellion Action:
5. Ignored.

Main Drama:

Silver and Fae.

Both survive.

Fae is now Level 9, overshadowing King Aspen by a Level.

"If any cat ever passes them in level, that cat duels with the leader per Honorable Duel rules, and exile the loser."

Fae: Level 9
King Aspen: Level 8

Fae's Roll: 17 after level bonus.
Aspen: 15 after level bonus.

Lore Intermission

"We need a strong leader; someone who's not afraid to put their paw down against the rebellion!" Fae was cornering King Aspen, clawing the earth and bristling.

"I understand - but it's not that simple - everything happens for a reason." Aspen murmurs, trying to calm down Fae, but she wasn't listening.

"We don't need a weak leader, we need someone much stronger than you!" Fae cornered him, her teeth flashing. She was prepared for murder.

"I don't think so!" Hypnos comes flashing through, attacking Fae from the side and preparing his weapons.

Hypnos Protection Roll

10+7 = 17. Equal matchup.

Lore Continued

"You dare protect a weak leader? Hypnos, you're just as weak as him!" Fae spits.

"And who are you to decide? I'm holding my own against you just fine!" Hypnos stands between Fae and Aspen. Hypnos would sooner fall for his King than allow this she-cat to touch him.

"Bah! You're nothing!" Fae spits on the ground in front of Hypnos, scoring the dirt again. "Both of you, nothing." She turns her back on them. "I'm going to go somewhere where my work is appreciated."

Fae leaves the Clan, and joins the Rebellion.

Fiera, her mate, stays behind.

Rebellion - Recruitment

Rebellion gained Fae. I'm not recruiting a second time.

Rebellion - Drama

"Winter".

Lore

"Are you alright?" Aspen rushes to Hypnos's side. Many new scars litter his body, with nasty bite and scratch wounds. "We should take you to see Vernice. Or maybe Eric? Someone should see you."

"I'm fine, Aspen, really." Hypnos sighs. "We'll go and visit them, though...I don't want them to get infected." Hypnos grumbles under his breath, "If I die I won't be here to save you again."

"You shouldn't have to save me, Hypnos." Aspen protests, pushing his head against Hypnos's side. Hypnos ignores him.

"It's my honor to." Hypnos insists. "Someone has to."

"I'm not a kit anymore," Aspen argues, and Hypnos chuckles.

"Little tree, you'll always be worth protecting. Kit or King, I want to look after you."

Aspen looks up at Hypnos for a few moments, and smiles sadly.

"Thank you, Hypnos that...means a lot." He pushes his nose into Hypnos's chest fluff, and Hypnos wraps a tail around him.

"You're like that big brother I never had." He laughs. "And I love you for that."

The words catch Hypnos off guard, and he feels...different. Everything around them feels different for a few moments. Hypnos feels...startlingly awake. More awake than he's ever been. The grass around them feels just a touch softer, and Aspen...Aspen feels more real too.

What a weird feeling.

"I love you too, Aspen." Hypnos bends down to drape his own head against Aspen. "And I always will."

Moon 19

Main Recruitment:
Generator isn't working, so no recruitment today LOL

Drama:
Any time this result (19) is rolled by the main group, one random cat joins the rebellion.

Murmur leaves us.

Rebellion Recruitment:
Rolled a 6, so I just have to get creative.
Water Storkie with Moonblessed and Pangare. Black Coat.
Air Storkie with Voidtouched and Jackal. Red coat.

Drama

17. Ambushed! Another crew has cornered your soldiers and has attacked! Flip a coin. If heads, most of them manage to escape; exalt one random cat. If tails, two random cats fall during the escape and must be exalted.

Heads: One cat.
Our recently generated red jackal cat. :)

Lore

Hypnos watched Murmur leave in the middle of the night, when she thought no one was looking. It didn't matter, let more people leave for the rebellion if they wanted. With no violence, and no bloodshed, it was the better of the two options.

His wounds were healing and scarred over, and now he's got more scars than he ever thought he'd have in his life. But he's alive, and so is Aspen.

Hypnos spends more nights awake than he's ever before, watching over his little tree to make sure he's safe during the night.

Moon 19

Main Recruitment:
Generator isn't working, so no recruitment today LOL

Drama:
Any time this result (19) is rolled by the main group, one random cat joins the rebellion.

Murmur leaves us.

Rebellion Recruitment:
Rolled a 6, so I just have to get creative.
Water Storkie with Moonblessed and Pangare. Black Coat.
Air Storkie with Voidtouched and Jackal. Red coat.

Drama

17. Ambushed! Another crew has cornered your soldiers and has attacked! Flip a coin. If heads, most of them manage to escape; exalt one random cat. If tails, two random cats fall during the escape and must be exalted.

Heads: One cat.
Our recently generated red jackal cat. :)

Lore

Hypnos watched Murmur leave in the middle of the night, when she thought no one was looking. It didn't matter, let more people leave for the rebellion if they wanted. With no violence, and no bloodshed, it was the better of the two options.

His wounds were healing and scarred over, and now he's got more scars than he ever thought he'd have in his life. But he's alive, and so is Aspen.

Hypnos spends more nights awake than he's ever before, watching over his little tree to make sure he's safe during the night.

Moon 20

Recruitment:

Your cat's base coat is Dunskin with Voidtouched and Candleflame Tabby. It's magic is Fungal
Your cat's base coat is Classic Dun with Pangare. It's magic is Ice

Aging
All Level 5's are brought to Level 6 and are assumed to be adults now.

Drama

Leif and Cloud.
Both survived.

Royal Decree - Mates

The mated pairs that have been mated are going to produce kits now.
Starting with Rock and Silver, who are not cross-rebellion lovers.

1 kit.

Your cat's base coat is Grullo with Varnish Roan. It's magic is Water.

And now Fae and Fiera

4 kits. Beautiful. All four will stay with Fiera [ coin flip ]

Your cat's base coat is Grullo with Spotting, Overo, and Varnish Roan. It's magic is Arcane
Your cat's base coat is Light Grey with Unnatural Coat Marking, Rabicano, and Splash. It's magic is Water
Your cat's base coat is Pearl with Pangare, Flecking, and Voidtouched. It's magic is Plants
Your cat's base coat is Bay with Sooty. It's magic is Fungal

Assigning Mates:
Rock and Willow. Rock now has two mates, cool cool.

Rebellion Roll
9. Honorable Duel between two sides.

Misty(6) vs Rain (7)

Misty Roll: 9 with bonus.
Rain Roll: 13 with bonus.

Misty perishes

Recruitment: Rebellion
Your cat's base coat is Seal Brown with Unnatural Coat Marking and Tobiano. It's magic is Poison

Drama:

20. Loyal servants serving the Monarch. The Kingdom's getting loyal. Wicked loyal. Three random cats are now SO loyal and impressive that they forgot how to die - or at least, the Monarch forgets to have them dealt with. If any of them would, for any reason, be exalted, they now simply...don’t do that. But only once. Treat this as an “extra life” of sorts.

Fae, Fae, and Xavier have extra lives.
Two '2's in a row. Yikes. And it's Fae. Spicy.

Mates

Blade and Twisted have 2 kits.
Your cat's base coat is Sable Cream with Voidtouched and Rabicano. It's magic is Plants
Your cat's base coat is Apricot with Clouded Leopard, Rabicano, and Tovero. It's magic is Water

Mates - New
Mistwalker and Gerald become mates.

New Decree

This Decree was Hypnos's idea - an idea for every cat using their magic to further better the Kingdom. Aspen was more than keen to take suggestions, however, and was listening intently.

With the abundance of Plant Storkies on either side, something should be done about the wild brambles and the defense system of their colonies. Therefore, Plant Storkies will be in charge of daily upkeep of plant and bramble barriers.

When Ambush is rolled, 17, roll a d8. If you roll higher than X, cats die - flip the ambush coin like normal. If you roll at or lower to X, the ambush coin doesn't get flipped and everyone is saved. X is equivalent to your Colony's number of Plant Storkies.

Thanks to the COUNTIF function in Sheets, I can easily see how many of a specific magic type I have, so that will never be a problem.

Lore

Things were looking up; death was scarce, cats were getting stronger, life was good. It was time to no longer just survive, but thrive, and start working on protecting their own.

Aspen loved the idea of Plant Storkies building bramble walls, and it was done overnight. Hypnos felt thrilled that his ideas were being considered, and he could only hope this was enough for them to maybe turn over a new leaf. It was a small step, but hopefully a step in the right direction.

Of course, not all was well in paradise; another fight between the rebellion side and the main side broke out, but that was to be expected. Peace couldn't exist forever.

Moon 20

Recruitment:

Your cat's base coat is Dunskin with Voidtouched and Candleflame Tabby. It's magic is Fungal
Your cat's base coat is Classic Dun with Pangare. It's magic is Ice

Aging
All Level 5's are brought to Level 6 and are assumed to be adults now.

Drama

Leif and Cloud.
Both survived.

Royal Decree - Mates

The mated pairs that have been mated are going to produce kits now.
Starting with Rock and Silver, who are not cross-rebellion lovers.

1 kit.

Your cat's base coat is Grullo with Varnish Roan. It's magic is Water.

And now Fae and Fiera

4 kits. Beautiful. All four will stay with Fiera [ coin flip ]

Your cat's base coat is Grullo with Spotting, Overo, and Varnish Roan. It's magic is Arcane
Your cat's base coat is Light Grey with Unnatural Coat Marking, Rabicano, and Splash. It's magic is Water
Your cat's base coat is Pearl with Pangare, Flecking, and Voidtouched. It's magic is Plants
Your cat's base coat is Bay with Sooty. It's magic is Fungal

Assigning Mates:
Rock and Willow. Rock now has two mates, cool cool.

Rebellion Roll
9. Honorable Duel between two sides.

Misty(6) vs Rain (7)

Misty Roll: 9 with bonus.
Rain Roll: 13 with bonus.

Misty perishes

Your cat's base coat is Seal Brown with Unnatural Coat Marking and Tobiano. It's magic is Poison

Drama:

20. Loyal servants serving the Monarch. The Kingdom's getting loyal. Wicked loyal. Three random cats are now SO loyal and impressive that they forgot how to die - or at least, the Monarch forgets to have them dealt with. If any of them would, for any reason, be exalted, they now simply...don’t do that. But only once. Treat this as an “extra life” of sorts.

Fae, Fae, and Xavier have extra lives.
Two '2's in a row. Yikes. And it's Fae. Spicy.

Mates

Blade and Twisted have 2 kits.
Your cat's base coat is Sable Cream with Voidtouched and Rabicano. It's magic is Plants
Your cat's base coat is Apricot with Clouded Leopard, Rabicano, and Tovero. It's magic is Water

Mates - New
Mistwalker and Gerald become mates.

New Decree

This Decree was Hypnos's idea - an idea for every cat using their magic to further better the Kingdom. Aspen was more than keen to take suggestions, however, and was listening intently.

With the abundance of Plant Storkies on either side, something should be done about the wild brambles and the defense system of their colonies. Therefore, Plant Storkies will be in charge of daily upkeep of plant and bramble barriers.

When Ambush is rolled, 17, roll a d8. If you roll higher than X, cats die - flip the ambush coin like normal. If you roll at or lower to X, the ambush coin doesn't get flipped and everyone is saved. X is equivalent to your Colony's number of Plant Storkies.

Thanks to the COUNTIF function in Sheets, I can easily see how many of a specific magic type I have, so that will never be a problem.

Lore

Things were looking up; death was scarce, cats were getting stronger, life was good. It was time to no longer just survive, but thrive, and start working on protecting their own.

Aspen loved the idea of Plant Storkies building bramble walls, and it was done overnight. Hypnos felt thrilled that his ideas were being considered, and he could only hope this was enough for them to maybe turn over a new leaf. It was a small step, but hopefully a step in the right direction.

Of course, not all was well in paradise; another fight between the rebellion side and the main side broke out, but that was to be expected. Peace couldn't exist forever.

Moon 21
Recruitment - Main;
Absolutely not.

Drama - Main

Heads.
Ember is the instigator. Willow is the victim.
Willow is Level 8, Ember is Level 6

Willow Roll: 13 with bonus.
Ember: 23 with bonus.

Yikes.

Rebellion Roll

9. Honorable Duel again. Eughh
Blitz, a literal child (5)
Mistwalker (7)

Blitz Roll: 20 with bonus.
Mistwalker: 13 with bonus.

Unfortunately for everyone, Mistwalker had a mate. No saving throw win happened for them. Both cats will perish. Blitz apparently can hold his own LOL

I don't think I will

Drama

11. Test the newbies. Roll a d10 for each of your lowest-level cats. If it's higher than their level, exalt them. They were not good enough. Raise the remaining low-level cats by one level.

I'm going to do Level 6's and 5's, because otherwise this isn't that interesting.

Several deaths, several wins.

Lore

It was impressive that those on the side of the rebellion had the nerve to attack a kit in broad daylight.

It was even more impressive that they dared do it in front of Hypnos.

Fortunately, and perhaps surprisingly, Hypnos didn't have to step in. Blitz held his own, the little Arcane Kit showing promise as a budding young Arcane Magician. Bolts of Arcane magic got rid of the attacker before Hypnos could even lift a claw.

Dang. It would appear the Kingdom is more powerful than he thought. Well done, he thinks, well done.

Moon 21
Recruitment - Main;
Absolutely not.

Drama - Main

Heads.
Ember is the instigator. Willow is the victim.
Willow is Level 8, Ember is Level 6

Willow Roll: 13 with bonus.
Ember: 23 with bonus.

Yikes.

Rebellion Roll

9. Honorable Duel again. Eughh
Blitz, a literal child (5)
Mistwalker (7)

Blitz Roll: 20 with bonus.
Mistwalker: 13 with bonus.

Unfortunately for everyone, Mistwalker had a mate. No saving throw win happened for them. Both cats will perish. Blitz apparently can hold his own LOL

I don't think I will

Drama

11. Test the newbies. Roll a d10 for each of your lowest-level cats. If it's higher than their level, exalt them. They were not good enough. Raise the remaining low-level cats by one level.

I'm going to do Level 6's and 5's, because otherwise this isn't that interesting.

Several deaths, several wins.

Lore

It was impressive that those on the side of the rebellion had the nerve to attack a kit in broad daylight.

It was even more impressive that they dared do it in front of Hypnos.

Fortunately, and perhaps surprisingly, Hypnos didn't have to step in. Blitz held his own, the little Arcane Kit showing promise as a budding young Arcane Magician. Bolts of Arcane magic got rid of the attacker before Hypnos could even lift a claw.

Dang. It would appear the Kingdom is more powerful than he thought. Well done, he thinks, well done.

[center][b] Moon 22 [/b] [b] Recruitment: Main [/b] I'm still good on the population part of my campaign LOL [b] Rebellion Roll [/b] 5. No drama today. [b]Drama[/b] 4. Hunting trip. Complete a Prompt for one of your permastorkies. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/920693300908925021/952017418824339557/familyprompt.png[/img] [b]Recruitment: Rebellion[/b] I'm good. [b]Drama[/b] 1. Big mistake. Somebody misread the directions. Three random cats attempt to break into the lair of the Death Paragon instead of some other random chump's colony. They're lost to the tar pits, never to be seen again. Exalt! Venym, Twisted, and King Blade. Beautiful. Beautiful. [b] Lore [/b] It had been easy enough to manipulate those two bloodthirsty fools to go where they needed to go. Fae was no fool, but they sure were. Blade and Twisted had marital issues to work out, they could work it out in the tar pits. And with them gone, she was more than happy to rise to the throne, claiming it for her own. Fae happily donned a purple and blue petaled flower crown, and told everyone in the rebellion that she was the new leader, and if they didn't like it, they were more than welcome to take it up with her claws. They welcomed their new leader with dutiful diligence. [/center]
Moon 22

Recruitment: Main
I'm still good on the population part of my campaign LOL

Rebellion Roll
5. No drama today.

Drama

familyprompt.png

I'm good.

Drama

1. Big mistake. Somebody misread the directions. Three random cats attempt to break into the lair of the Death Paragon instead of some other random chump's colony. They're lost to the tar pits, never to be seen again. Exalt!

Venym, Twisted, and King Blade.

Beautiful. Beautiful.

Lore

It had been easy enough to manipulate those two bloodthirsty fools to go where they needed to go. Fae was no fool, but they sure were. Blade and Twisted had marital issues to work out, they could work it out in the tar pits.

And with them gone, she was more than happy to rise to the throne, claiming it for her own. Fae happily donned a purple and blue petaled flower crown, and told everyone in the rebellion that she was the new leader, and if they didn't like it, they were more than welcome to take it up with her claws.

They welcomed their new leader with dutiful diligence.

Moon 23
Guess who still won't recruit LOL

Rebellion Roll

2. Nothing happens.

Drama Roll
2. There's a scandal (or romance) afoot. Pick two of your cats. Roll a d4 to see how many kittens they have. Roll that many cats in your generator (genetics are weird). Assign their levels to 5.

Rock and Willow will have kits.

Your cat's base coat is Chocolate with Leopard Appaloosa, Splash, and Voidtouched. It's magic is Plants
Your cat's base coat is Isabella (Dog) with King Cheetah. It's magic is Plants

Your cat's base coat is Seal (Dog) with Merle (Dog). It's magic is Metal
Your cat's base coat is Clear Sable (Dog) with Greasespot and King Cheetah. It's magic is Solar

Drama

Your cat's base coat is Classic Dun with Greasespot. It's magic is Fire. Their extra traits are Claw Edits, Polydactyl, and Coat Type Alteration

Lore

Fae doesn't like the look of the Solar cat that joined, but she can't really argue. Solar cats are...touchy, and natural born leaders. If she wants to get rid of them, she'll have to do it subtly. But she doesn't like the idea of a Sun shining too brightly in this place.
Moon 23
Guess who still won't recruit LOL

Rebellion Roll

2. Nothing happens.

Drama Roll
2. There's a scandal (or romance) afoot. Pick two of your cats. Roll a d4 to see how many kittens they have. Roll that many cats in your generator (genetics are weird). Assign their levels to 5.

Rock and Willow will have kits.

Your cat's base coat is Chocolate with Leopard Appaloosa, Splash, and Voidtouched. It's magic is Plants
Your cat's base coat is Isabella (Dog) with King Cheetah. It's magic is Plants

Your cat's base coat is Seal (Dog) with Merle (Dog). It's magic is Metal
Your cat's base coat is Clear Sable (Dog) with Greasespot and King Cheetah. It's magic is Solar

Drama

Your cat's base coat is Classic Dun with Greasespot. It's magic is Fire. Their extra traits are Claw Edits, Polydactyl, and Coat Type Alteration

Lore

Fae doesn't like the look of the Solar cat that joined, but she can't really argue. Solar cats are...touchy, and natural born leaders. If she wants to get rid of them, she'll have to do it subtly. But she doesn't like the idea of a Sun shining too brightly in this place.
Moon 24

Made a deal with myself. I do this final post here for a bit and then I have to tackle my to do list. I can't stop thinking about the locke, though, so. Yeah. Haha.

Recruitment - Main

Your cat's base coat is Gold Champagne with Badger-Themed Markings and King Cheetah. It's magic is Plants. Their extra traits are Accessories and Longer Fur
Your cat's base coat is Smoky Cream with Roan, Birdcatcher, and Sooty. It's magic is Fire

Drama - Main

Charles, Carrie, and Drop get extra lives.

Rebellion Roll
6. Duel.

Hypnos(7) vs Flareth (6) our Solar Storkie. Y I K E S

Hypnos Roll: 22 with bonus.
Flareth: 20 with bonus.

Flareth goes down. [ Preclaimed by CoyoteFlowers ]

Rebellion Recruitment

Your cat's base coat is Shaded Sable (Dog) with Reverse Brindle, Moonblessed, and Splash. It's magic is Faunal

Rebellion Drama

There's a scandal (or romance) afoot. Pick two of your cats. Roll a d4 to see how many kittens they have. Roll that many cats in your generator (genetics are weird). Assign their levels to 5.

2 kits, i swear my d4 is rigged LOL

Your cat's base coat is Tortoiseshell with Splash. It's magic is Water
Your cat's base coat is Black Sable (Dog) with King Cheetah. It's magic is Water. Their extra traits are Whiskers and Hair Edit

Lore

Flareth was arrogant, he was powerful - but like many Solar Storkies, his arrogance ultimately cost him his life. He wasn't yet strong enough to take over something worthwhile, but, he wasn't expecting Hypnos.

He was expecting to be able to take down the weak king from the rebellion with a single strike, and yet, when he found himself in the king's quarters, he found Hypnos waiting for him instead.

Hypnos happily eclipsed the moon, putting him to sleep for good.

The two clashed; Solar Storkatten, regardless of their level, are wicked strong, and Hypnos wasn't without his own wounds. Unfortunately, Flareth was underprepared, and this mistake would cost him dearly.

"No one will ever hurt my king." Hypnos would growl down at him, gold dripping from his face. "I would sooner let the sun burn out than let that happen."
Moon 24

Made a deal with myself. I do this final post here for a bit and then I have to tackle my to do list. I can't stop thinking about the locke, though, so. Yeah. Haha.

Recruitment - Main

Your cat's base coat is Gold Champagne with Badger-Themed Markings and King Cheetah. It's magic is Plants. Their extra traits are Accessories and Longer Fur
Your cat's base coat is Smoky Cream with Roan, Birdcatcher, and Sooty. It's magic is Fire

Drama - Main

Charles, Carrie, and Drop get extra lives.

Rebellion Roll
6. Duel.

Hypnos(7) vs Flareth (6) our Solar Storkie. Y I K E S

Hypnos Roll: 22 with bonus.
Flareth: 20 with bonus.

Flareth goes down. [ Preclaimed by CoyoteFlowers ]

Rebellion Recruitment

Your cat's base coat is Shaded Sable (Dog) with Reverse Brindle, Moonblessed, and Splash. It's magic is Faunal

Rebellion Drama

There's a scandal (or romance) afoot. Pick two of your cats. Roll a d4 to see how many kittens they have. Roll that many cats in your generator (genetics are weird). Assign their levels to 5.

2 kits, i swear my d4 is rigged LOL

Your cat's base coat is Tortoiseshell with Splash. It's magic is Water
Your cat's base coat is Black Sable (Dog) with King Cheetah. It's magic is Water. Their extra traits are Whiskers and Hair Edit

Lore

Flareth was arrogant, he was powerful - but like many Solar Storkies, his arrogance ultimately cost him his life. He wasn't yet strong enough to take over something worthwhile, but, he wasn't expecting Hypnos.

He was expecting to be able to take down the weak king from the rebellion with a single strike, and yet, when he found himself in the king's quarters, he found Hypnos waiting for him instead.

Hypnos happily eclipsed the moon, putting him to sleep for good.

The two clashed; Solar Storkatten, regardless of their level, are wicked strong, and Hypnos wasn't without his own wounds. Unfortunately, Flareth was underprepared, and this mistake would cost him dearly.

"No one will ever hurt my king." Hypnos would growl down at him, gold dripping from his face. "I would sooner let the sun burn out than let that happen."
Moon 25

Recruitment
Your cat's base coat is Tortoiseshell with King Cheetah. It's magic is Earth. Their extra traits are Deafness, Dark Sclera, and Fangs

All cats level 5 move to level 6 and are considered adults.

Drama
Where's the money at? Some money went missing from the King's vault, and now heads are going to roll. Take two cats of your choice and send them on a mission. Roll a d20. If they roll 15 or higher, they manage to find something to replace it and are spared. If they roll lower, flip a coin; one of them is exalted.

Rolled a 14.

Silver or Rock. Either way, the whole mate trio is going down.
This is going to be an emotional moon :'(

Aspen why?

Mate Assignment

Carrie and Eric.

Fiera and Fae breeding, kits going to rebellion side.

3 kits.

Your cat's base coat is Sable Cream with Jackal-Themed Markings and Blanket Appaloosa. It's magic is Metal. Their extra trait is Claw Edits
Your cat's base coat is Red Dun with Candleflame Tabby and Splash. It's magic is Air. Their extra traits are Whiskers, Longer Fur, and Scars
Your cat's base coat is Red Dun with Unnatural Coat Marking and Brindle (Equine). It's magic is Plants

Rebellion Roll

If the result is 10, the rebellion goes on detected AND one cat from the rebellious side is immediately exalted.

Ren is deceased.

Rebellion - Recruitment

Your cat's base coat is Cream (Horse) with Unnatural Coat Marking, Sabino, and Brindle w/ Mask (Canine). It's magic is Love. Their extra trait is Whiskers

Drama

9. Kits can become subjects too. You find an abandoned kit outside your territory. Generate a random cat, and level it to 5.

Your cat's base coat is Ghost Tan (Dog) with Splash and Roan. It's magic is Air. Their extra traits are Whiskers and Ear Tufts

Lore

It was over missing prey.

With no Blood Storkie among their ranks, prey was scarce this week. Hypnos was happy to try to hunt more for Aspen, but he was paranoid and anxious this week. Hypnos wanted to know what ailed his feline friend, and it hurt him to see Aspen so weary; but Aspen wanted to keep Hypnos by his side.

Still, prey went missing, and no one could account for it.

When it eventually came to light it was Silver, Rock, and Willow, judgment was swift; startlingly so. They were exiled from the Kingdom in Aspen's first real judgment as King.

Hypnos was startled at the brutality, but, he was willing to trust Aspen on this.

He just hoped he wouldn't regret it.
Moon 25

Recruitment
Your cat's base coat is Tortoiseshell with King Cheetah. It's magic is Earth. Their extra traits are Deafness, Dark Sclera, and Fangs

All cats level 5 move to level 6 and are considered adults.

Drama
Where's the money at? Some money went missing from the King's vault, and now heads are going to roll. Take two cats of your choice and send them on a mission. Roll a d20. If they roll 15 or higher, they manage to find something to replace it and are spared. If they roll lower, flip a coin; one of them is exalted.

Rolled a 14.

Silver or Rock. Either way, the whole mate trio is going down.
This is going to be an emotional moon :'(

Aspen why?

Mate Assignment

Carrie and Eric.

Fiera and Fae breeding, kits going to rebellion side.

3 kits.

Your cat's base coat is Sable Cream with Jackal-Themed Markings and Blanket Appaloosa. It's magic is Metal. Their extra trait is Claw Edits
Your cat's base coat is Red Dun with Candleflame Tabby and Splash. It's magic is Air. Their extra traits are Whiskers, Longer Fur, and Scars
Your cat's base coat is Red Dun with Unnatural Coat Marking and Brindle (Equine). It's magic is Plants

Rebellion Roll

If the result is 10, the rebellion goes on detected AND one cat from the rebellious side is immediately exalted.

Ren is deceased.

Rebellion - Recruitment

Your cat's base coat is Cream (Horse) with Unnatural Coat Marking, Sabino, and Brindle w/ Mask (Canine). It's magic is Love. Their extra trait is Whiskers

Drama

9. Kits can become subjects too. You find an abandoned kit outside your territory. Generate a random cat, and level it to 5.

Your cat's base coat is Ghost Tan (Dog) with Splash and Roan. It's magic is Air. Their extra traits are Whiskers and Ear Tufts

Lore

It was over missing prey.

With no Blood Storkie among their ranks, prey was scarce this week. Hypnos was happy to try to hunt more for Aspen, but he was paranoid and anxious this week. Hypnos wanted to know what ailed his feline friend, and it hurt him to see Aspen so weary; but Aspen wanted to keep Hypnos by his side.

Still, prey went missing, and no one could account for it.

When it eventually came to light it was Silver, Rock, and Willow, judgment was swift; startlingly so. They were exiled from the Kingdom in Aspen's first real judgment as King.

Hypnos was startled at the brutality, but, he was willing to trust Aspen on this.

He just hoped he wouldn't regret it.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19