Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | A Kingdom of Roses [Cat Dicelocke ]
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
Moon 127

Hunger:
[ Spoilage, Hunt, Consume ]

11 pieces of prey left after all that. Things are looking up.

Recruitment

Your cat's base coat is Tortoiseshell with African Wild Dog and Pointed. It's magic is Faunal. Their extra trait is Claw Edits
Your cat's base coat is Tan with Pointed. It's magic is Plants. Their extra traits are Scars, Accessories, and Claw Edits

I’ll snag the Plant one.

Drama
10. Backstabbing. Choose a cat at random who is not the leader. Exalt them. Bye.

Stop. Rolling. Killing. Random. Cats.

Sombra was selected, with Geirmund as his killer.

Crystal Sickness Rolls
Joy and Jeremy: Safe

The kits:
Do not progress further.

Lore

Things did not look up for Whimsy any time soon.

Her newfound adopted family had coats that bore the telltale marks of the very same Crystal Sickness she ran from.
Specklekit and Shadowkit were mostly okay, only having small pieces of glittery crystal here and there. Lilackit and Leafkit struggled with walking, however, as each one had a matching paw that was turning to crystal.

Joy and Jeremy were perplexed. Jeremy’s magic did nothing to aid it, nor help with the pain.

“What is this?” Jeremy asked, “Neither kit is even Earth aligned.”

“They’re going to turn into crystal statues!” Whimsy mewed, hiding in her corner. “Keep them away from me. You guys shouldn’t touch them. It’s not safe.”

“How are we not supposed to touch and hold kits? They need comfort and love to thrive!” Joy protested.

“Please don’t, grandma. It’s not safe for you. They should have a different mom look after them.”

“If I get sick aiding kits in my old age, it would be better than subjecting a younger would-be parent to a potentially hazardous disease.” Joy sighed. “I will care for the kits in my own private wing. If I fall victim to it, I pray you all let me have my peaceful end.”

Moon 127

Hunger:

11 pieces of prey left after all that. Things are looking up.

Recruitment

Your cat's base coat is Tortoiseshell with African Wild Dog and Pointed. It's magic is Faunal. Their extra trait is Claw Edits
Your cat's base coat is Tan with Pointed. It's magic is Plants. Their extra traits are Scars, Accessories, and Claw Edits

I’ll snag the Plant one.

Drama
10. Backstabbing. Choose a cat at random who is not the leader. Exalt them. Bye.

Stop. Rolling. Killing. Random. Cats.

Sombra was selected, with Geirmund as his killer.

Crystal Sickness Rolls
Joy and Jeremy: Safe

The kits:
Do not progress further.

Lore

Things did not look up for Whimsy any time soon.

Her newfound adopted family had coats that bore the telltale marks of the very same Crystal Sickness she ran from.
Specklekit and Shadowkit were mostly okay, only having small pieces of glittery crystal here and there. Lilackit and Leafkit struggled with walking, however, as each one had a matching paw that was turning to crystal.

Joy and Jeremy were perplexed. Jeremy’s magic did nothing to aid it, nor help with the pain.

“What is this?” Jeremy asked, “Neither kit is even Earth aligned.”

“They’re going to turn into crystal statues!” Whimsy mewed, hiding in her corner. “Keep them away from me. You guys shouldn’t touch them. It’s not safe.”

“How are we not supposed to touch and hold kits? They need comfort and love to thrive!” Joy protested.

“Please don’t, grandma. It’s not safe for you. They should have a different mom look after them.”

“If I get sick aiding kits in my old age, it would be better than subjecting a younger would-be parent to a potentially hazardous disease.” Joy sighed. “I will care for the kits in my own private wing. If I fall victim to it, I pray you all let me have my peaceful end.”

Moon 128

Hunger:

12 Prey left, the Colony is doing good.

Recruitment

Your cat's base coat is Fawn with Countershading, Spotting, and Varnish Roan. It's magic is Poison

Naming it Fay

The non-cursed adoptive kits (Pride, Gloom, Melancholy) have all grown up to apprentice age.

Hope and Whimsy are now officially adults.

Drama

This dice is rigged. On god.

Lucy was chosen to die.

Crystal Sickness
Joy: Safe

Specklekit advances (2/6), but none of her siblings do.

Lore

The king was in mourning.
Mourning in Enrose was rarely a big deal for most cats. For many, it was just a part of life. Funerals weren’t elaborate affairs, though it was customary to plant flowers in colors to match your loved one. Those who couldn’t afford the flowers would often leave painted stones instead.
When Princess Enrose’s life ended, the entire kingdom was required to observe and mourn with the King.
All flowers had to be covered with soot, for he deemed there would be no color in this land without Princess Enrose in it anymore.
The soot-mourning lasted weeks. Rain washed the soot off the flowers into streams and surrounding plantlife. The soot had to be replaced.
The soot-mourning lasted months. Polluted rainwater stained everything black - buildings, cats, there was no one immune to it.
The only allowable color for some time was pink; pink flowers were only permitted to be planted during this time. But, even they, too, were stained black by the polluted rain.

Moon 128

Hunger:

12 Prey left, the Colony is doing good.

Recruitment

Your cat's base coat is Fawn with Countershading, Spotting, and Varnish Roan. It's magic is Poison

Naming it Fay

The non-cursed adoptive kits (Pride, Gloom, Melancholy) have all grown up to apprentice age.

Hope and Whimsy are now officially adults.

Drama

This dice is rigged. On god.

Lucy was chosen to die.

Crystal Sickness
Joy: Safe

Specklekit advances (2/6), but none of her siblings do.

Lore

The king was in mourning.
Mourning in Enrose was rarely a big deal for most cats. For many, it was just a part of life. Funerals weren’t elaborate affairs, though it was customary to plant flowers in colors to match your loved one. Those who couldn’t afford the flowers would often leave painted stones instead.
When Princess Enrose’s life ended, the entire kingdom was required to observe and mourn with the King.
All flowers had to be covered with soot, for he deemed there would be no color in this land without Princess Enrose in it anymore.
The soot-mourning lasted weeks. Rain washed the soot off the flowers into streams and surrounding plantlife. The soot had to be replaced.
The soot-mourning lasted months. Polluted rainwater stained everything black - buildings, cats, there was no one immune to it.
The only allowable color for some time was pink; pink flowers were only permitted to be planted during this time. But, even they, too, were stained black by the polluted rain.

Moon 129

Hunger:

8 pieces of prey left.

Recruitment

Your cat's base coat is Smoky Black with Sabino and Varnish Roan. It's magic is Plants. Their extra traits are Whiskers, Claw Edits, and Shaped Irises
Your cat's base coat is Smoky Cream with King Cheetah, Classic Tabby, and Voidtouched. It's magic is Air

Drama

6. Mission! Pick two cats at random. They have to go on a quest now. Raise both of them a level. Roll a 6-sided die for each. If it's a 1, exalt them as they were lost in the mission.

Pride & Teo.

Teo rolled a one. Healing before I take away a life.
6! He’s fine. No losing lives today.

Crystal Sickness Rolls

Joy is fine.

Specklekit advances by 1 stage. Lilackit advances by one stage. Leafkit advances by one stage.

Lore

Whimsy
Whimsy researches / talks to some of the kits that are suffering, making sure not to touch them, but finally deciding it’s better to know them than not. She wants to study this, in case it’s happened before. She’s just not sure how to yet.

Whimsy stood at the doorway, staring at the kits from the safety of distance between them all.
Their fur and skin was speckled with crystals, while others had their eyes or paws encompassed by the crystals. The ones who had it worse were whimpering with pain, while Joy did her best to soothe them.
“I know it hurts, shhh….” She was gently dripping water down their backs to give them some relief.

As much as Whimsy wanted to fear them, they were just kits at the end of the day. Kits who were suffering. She could fear them and run away from them, or she could study and try to help them.

If she could figure out how this disease worked, maybe she could work on a cure. Or at least something to soothe their pain.
Moon 129

Hunger:

8 pieces of prey left.

Recruitment

Your cat's base coat is Smoky Black with Sabino and Varnish Roan. It's magic is Plants. Their extra traits are Whiskers, Claw Edits, and Shaped Irises
Your cat's base coat is Smoky Cream with King Cheetah, Classic Tabby, and Voidtouched. It's magic is Air

Drama

6. Mission! Pick two cats at random. They have to go on a quest now. Raise both of them a level. Roll a 6-sided die for each. If it's a 1, exalt them as they were lost in the mission.

Pride & Teo.

Teo rolled a one. Healing before I take away a life.
6! He’s fine. No losing lives today.

Crystal Sickness Rolls

Joy is fine.

Specklekit advances by 1 stage. Lilackit advances by one stage. Leafkit advances by one stage.

Lore

Whimsy
Whimsy researches / talks to some of the kits that are suffering, making sure not to touch them, but finally deciding it’s better to know them than not. She wants to study this, in case it’s happened before. She’s just not sure how to yet.

Whimsy stood at the doorway, staring at the kits from the safety of distance between them all.
Their fur and skin was speckled with crystals, while others had their eyes or paws encompassed by the crystals. The ones who had it worse were whimpering with pain, while Joy did her best to soothe them.
“I know it hurts, shhh….” She was gently dripping water down their backs to give them some relief.

As much as Whimsy wanted to fear them, they were just kits at the end of the day. Kits who were suffering. She could fear them and run away from them, or she could study and try to help them.

If she could figure out how this disease worked, maybe she could work on a cure. Or at least something to soothe their pain.
Moon 130

Hunger:

10 Prey after eating.

Recruitment

Your cat's base coat is Ginger with Leopard Appaloosa, Sooty, and Roan. It's magic is Plants. Their extra trait is Polydactyl

New Mates & Kitting Moon

Sephy and Apollo.

Zeus & Amaranth will have a new litter on Moon 135.

Sephy and Apoll
1 kit

Your cat's base coat is Chocolate with Varnish Roan and Pointed. It's magic is Water

Drama
12. Major Mission!! This is it! Your time to shine. Roll a d12 for Every dragon. If you get higher than their level, exalt. Raise all survivors by one level.

I love and hate this LOL
Tallying only the ones that fail, btw.

Jerbear has to have a d20 rolled, Zeus needs a d20 rolled.

Amaranth hit an 11. Healing failed.

Amaranth died - means Zeus will lose a life.
Whimsy loses a life.

Amaranth, Mort, Vicky, Era, Sushi, Eric, Chelsea, Aerstgeim, Typhoon, Sterrborn, Heresy, Deliverance, Aimer, Anhaem, Maestro, Osmosis, Yew, Alphonse, Melancholy, Specklekit, Shadowkit, Thanatos, Axel, Leaf, and Yora all perish.

For myself, as I’ve claimed Mort:

Death
Palomino, Rabicano, Leopard Appaloosa
Claw Edits, Missing Limb, Scars

Whimsy chooses to spend her leveling charge on Hope.

Crystal Sickness Rolls
Lilackit and Leafkit are left, with Joy looking after them. They turn into apprentice age this moon, I just noticed, so they’re upgraded to Lilacpaw and Leafpaw.

They’re both relatively safe too, neither one passed.

Joy has not contracted the disease

Lore

The Major Mission Results

They had become so comfortable with the land that they forgot it was alive.
They had no Plant cat to tame the angry vines as they ripped through the land. Giant gashes of earth tore open to swallow cats whole.
But not even the castle was safe.
Marble was cracked and shattered, support beams crumpling under the weight and turbulence.

In the midst of it all, many lives were lost and many cats were damaged.

Teo prioritized his family, finding his daughters first and his parents second. Joy and Jeremy were fine, as were Whimsy and Hope. Two of Joy’s charges, however, were lost thanks to falling debris.

They weren’t the only family that experienced heavy losses, though.

Zeus was mourning Amaranth, something he thought he’d never do. He considered throwing himself down the chasm to try to get her, but Vienna held him back.

Almost half of the colony was lost overnight, and the damage to the infrastructure was insurmountable. Something would have to be said soon, and things would have to be done to make the kingdom functional again. It only took one major event with stray plants to remind everyone that they were a kingdom only in name, not function.

They were still tired, hungry strays, barely scraping by.

Allegiences
Current Moon

Moon 130

Hunger:

10 Prey after eating.

Recruitment

Your cat's base coat is Ginger with Leopard Appaloosa, Sooty, and Roan. It's magic is Plants. Their extra trait is Polydactyl

New Mates & Kitting Moon

Sephy and Apollo.

Zeus & Amaranth will have a new litter on Moon 135.

Sephy and Apoll
1 kit

Your cat's base coat is Chocolate with Varnish Roan and Pointed. It's magic is Water

Drama
12. Major Mission!! This is it! Your time to shine. Roll a d12 for Every dragon. If you get higher than their level, exalt. Raise all survivors by one level.

I love and hate this LOL
Tallying only the ones that fail, btw.

Jerbear has to have a d20 rolled, Zeus needs a d20 rolled.

Amaranth hit an 11. Healing failed.

Amaranth died - means Zeus will lose a life.
Whimsy loses a life.

Amaranth, Mort, Vicky, Era, Sushi, Eric, Chelsea, Aerstgeim, Typhoon, Sterrborn, Heresy, Deliverance, Aimer, Anhaem, Maestro, Osmosis, Yew, Alphonse, Melancholy, Specklekit, Shadowkit, Thanatos, Axel, Leaf, and Yora all perish.

For myself, as I’ve claimed Mort:

Death
Palomino, Rabicano, Leopard Appaloosa
Claw Edits, Missing Limb, Scars

Whimsy chooses to spend her leveling charge on Hope.

Crystal Sickness Rolls
Lilackit and Leafkit are left, with Joy looking after them. They turn into apprentice age this moon, I just noticed, so they’re upgraded to Lilacpaw and Leafpaw.

They’re both relatively safe too, neither one passed.

Joy has not contracted the disease

Lore

The Major Mission Results

They had become so comfortable with the land that they forgot it was alive.
They had no Plant cat to tame the angry vines as they ripped through the land. Giant gashes of earth tore open to swallow cats whole.
But not even the castle was safe.
Marble was cracked and shattered, support beams crumpling under the weight and turbulence.

In the midst of it all, many lives were lost and many cats were damaged.

Teo prioritized his family, finding his daughters first and his parents second. Joy and Jeremy were fine, as were Whimsy and Hope. Two of Joy’s charges, however, were lost thanks to falling debris.

They weren’t the only family that experienced heavy losses, though.

Zeus was mourning Amaranth, something he thought he’d never do. He considered throwing himself down the chasm to try to get her, but Vienna held him back.

Almost half of the colony was lost overnight, and the damage to the infrastructure was insurmountable. Something would have to be said soon, and things would have to be done to make the kingdom functional again. It only took one major event with stray plants to remind everyone that they were a kingdom only in name, not function.

They were still tired, hungry strays, barely scraping by.

Allegiences
Current Moon

Moon 131

Tracker Points Updated

Hunger:

21 prey after last hunt. Yikes, in the sense that you can tell that that’s because everyone died last time. Lol.

Recruitment

Your cat's base coat is Calico with Unnatural Coat Marking. It's magic is Healing. Their extra traits are Scars and Whiskers.

Drama

20. Loyal servants serving the Monarch. The Kingdom's getting loyal. Wicked loyal. Three random cats are now SO loyal and impressive that they forgot how to die - or at least, the Monarch forgets to have them dealt with. If any of them would, for any reason, be exalted, they now simply...don’t do that. But only once. Treat this as an “extra life” of sorts.

Joy, Teo, and Hestia were chosen.

Lore

There had to be a plan of action in place to protect everyone.
They couldn’t keep living like this. They needed real architecture, structure, and healing systems in place.

Teo did not fault Jeremy for not having this set up by now. His father was old, and a King mostly in name and kindness than anything else. They’d all been just barely scraping by. Despite the grandiose castle that Queen Wisp had set up, they were all still living one disaster away from the brink.

There were no records of what cats had come through, nor an active census of who lived amongst them. Teo thought that they should have all paws on deck wherever possible; the more helping, the better.

They only had one Earth and one Metal Storkie; the chances of rebuilding the palace in any timely manner was slim to none. So was rebuilding the kingdom. The giant gouges in the earth - whose depths seemed to bore all the way down to the center of the earth - would need significant effort to heal and mend.

Teo was in mourning. Both he and his daughter had been nearly hurt, and he’d lost pseudo-siblings and adoptive kits all in one moon. Despite this, he had to persevere and lead.

He formed a council of advisors, the oldest living cats he could find. Zeus, Sparky, Rachelle, Pan. Five cats between them all, surely they could figure something out.

It was decided that they would no longer take a defensive approach but an active one. The plantlife wanted them dead, and they could no longer wait and sit like sitting ducks.

There would be a greater emphasis on recruiting and finding Love and Healing Storkies, as they would be the most helpful in the more defensive front.

What they lacked in Plant and Earth Storkies they made up for in Fire, Poison, and Air.

They would find these toxic plants and burn them from their roots.

Allegiences
Current Moon

Moon 131

Tracker Points Updated

Hunger:

21 prey after last hunt. Yikes, in the sense that you can tell that that’s because everyone died last time. Lol.

Recruitment

Your cat's base coat is Calico with Unnatural Coat Marking. It's magic is Healing. Their extra traits are Scars and Whiskers.

Drama

20. Loyal servants serving the Monarch. The Kingdom's getting loyal. Wicked loyal. Three random cats are now SO loyal and impressive that they forgot how to die - or at least, the Monarch forgets to have them dealt with. If any of them would, for any reason, be exalted, they now simply...don’t do that. But only once. Treat this as an “extra life” of sorts.

Joy, Teo, and Hestia were chosen.

Lore

There had to be a plan of action in place to protect everyone.
They couldn’t keep living like this. They needed real architecture, structure, and healing systems in place.

Teo did not fault Jeremy for not having this set up by now. His father was old, and a King mostly in name and kindness than anything else. They’d all been just barely scraping by. Despite the grandiose castle that Queen Wisp had set up, they were all still living one disaster away from the brink.

There were no records of what cats had come through, nor an active census of who lived amongst them. Teo thought that they should have all paws on deck wherever possible; the more helping, the better.

They only had one Earth and one Metal Storkie; the chances of rebuilding the palace in any timely manner was slim to none. So was rebuilding the kingdom. The giant gouges in the earth - whose depths seemed to bore all the way down to the center of the earth - would need significant effort to heal and mend.

Teo was in mourning. Both he and his daughter had been nearly hurt, and he’d lost pseudo-siblings and adoptive kits all in one moon. Despite this, he had to persevere and lead.

He formed a council of advisors, the oldest living cats he could find. Zeus, Sparky, Rachelle, Pan. Five cats between them all, surely they could figure something out.

It was decided that they would no longer take a defensive approach but an active one. The plantlife wanted them dead, and they could no longer wait and sit like sitting ducks.

There would be a greater emphasis on recruiting and finding Love and Healing Storkies, as they would be the most helpful in the more defensive front.

What they lacked in Plant and Earth Storkies they made up for in Fire, Poison, and Air.

They would find these toxic plants and burn them from their roots.

Allegiences
Current Moon

Moon 132

Hunger:

22 prey left again :)

Recruitment

Your cat's base coat is Champagne with Clouded Leopard. It's magic is Plants

Drama

16. Take a gamble. The two highest-level cats undergo a risky mission. Flip a coin. If heads, they both survive and gain a level from the daring endeavor. If tails, take both of them into a venue matching their level and exalt whichever one faints first.

I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it

That’s…Zeus and Jeremy :X

It was tails ;(

So I remember that I basically roll a d20 and add the cat’s level to it.

Jeremy Score: 37
Zeus Score: 24

Rest well, Zeus.

Note for Posterity:
Zeus: Classic Champagne, Pointed Classic Tabby w/ Time Magic

Vienna will be joining him in death as well ( was only here in roleplay, anyway )

If this happens again it’s literally gonna be Joy vs. Jeremy and no one wants to see that.

Lore

Teo had thought that Zeus would be by his side in ruling decisions. He thought wrong.
Zeus gave his opinions, and then he was gone the next day. Teo wasn’t sure where he went; nor did anyone else. The golden flower sprouting next to one of the raw gorgeous was a peculiar one, though, and he had a feeling that Zeus didn’t just time hop.

All of his friends were dead. He had Ether, but there was nom ore Stella or Mort or Sombra or, really, any of them. The last vestiges of Ether’s family lived on only in Hope and Whimsy.

The gap between himself and his closest confidants was stark; Jeremy and Joy had always been there, too, but they were aging and frail. Those younger than him had yet years between them all. Not all of them had been there for much of the chaos of those early days.

He should be grateful to be alive. Many didn’t have that luck. With the possessions and the fights and the deaths and the calamities, Teo shouldn’t be standing here today.

He wondered if this was how Jeremy and Joy felt, too. They had been there since the very beginning. They’d watched generations of kings and queens and their kin rise and fall and rise and fall again.

He knew, though, why they hadn’t given up. It wasn’t for their own sake.

It was for everyone else.

Despite all the sorrow dripping from Teo’s weary soul, every time he looked in his daughter’s eyes, he was reminded why he woke up every day.

It was for them.

They had to fight and claw their way to a better tomorrow. If they didn’t, they would doom themselves and their loved ones.

He wondered if this was how it felt for Queen Wisp. Was it as lonely at the top for her?

Allegiences
Current Moon

Moon 132

Hunger:

22 prey left again :)

Recruitment

Your cat's base coat is Champagne with Clouded Leopard. It's magic is Plants

Drama

16. Take a gamble. The two highest-level cats undergo a risky mission. Flip a coin. If heads, they both survive and gain a level from the daring endeavor. If tails, take both of them into a venue matching their level and exalt whichever one faints first.

I hate it I hate it I hate it I hate it

That’s…Zeus and Jeremy :X

It was tails ;(

So I remember that I basically roll a d20 and add the cat’s level to it.

Jeremy Score: 37
Zeus Score: 24

Rest well, Zeus.

Note for Posterity:
Zeus: Classic Champagne, Pointed Classic Tabby w/ Time Magic

Vienna will be joining him in death as well ( was only here in roleplay, anyway )

If this happens again it’s literally gonna be Joy vs. Jeremy and no one wants to see that.

Lore

Teo had thought that Zeus would be by his side in ruling decisions. He thought wrong.
Zeus gave his opinions, and then he was gone the next day. Teo wasn’t sure where he went; nor did anyone else. The golden flower sprouting next to one of the raw gorgeous was a peculiar one, though, and he had a feeling that Zeus didn’t just time hop.

All of his friends were dead. He had Ether, but there was nom ore Stella or Mort or Sombra or, really, any of them. The last vestiges of Ether’s family lived on only in Hope and Whimsy.

The gap between himself and his closest confidants was stark; Jeremy and Joy had always been there, too, but they were aging and frail. Those younger than him had yet years between them all. Not all of them had been there for much of the chaos of those early days.

He should be grateful to be alive. Many didn’t have that luck. With the possessions and the fights and the deaths and the calamities, Teo shouldn’t be standing here today.

He wondered if this was how Jeremy and Joy felt, too. They had been there since the very beginning. They’d watched generations of kings and queens and their kin rise and fall and rise and fall again.

He knew, though, why they hadn’t given up. It wasn’t for their own sake.

It was for everyone else.

Despite all the sorrow dripping from Teo’s weary soul, every time he looked in his daughter’s eyes, he was reminded why he woke up every day.

It was for them.

They had to fight and claw their way to a better tomorrow. If they didn’t, they would doom themselves and their loved ones.

He wondered if this was how it felt for Queen Wisp. Was it as lonely at the top for her?

Allegiences
Current Moon

Moon 133

Hunger:

17 left. That stockpile is whittling away.

Recruitment

Your cat's base coat is Unnatural Coat Color with Mitted and Rabicano. It's magic is Earth. Their extra trait is Whiskers

Drama

9. Do something on your admin work tasklist for Storkies OR do something on your backlog.

Well. Time to go write some magic lore B) Can’t share what since it’s currently secret admin work. Love you guys.

Totally didn’t forget to keep doing Crystal Sickness Rolls. Ah well. Let’s pick back up.

Crystal Sickness

Lilacpaw advances to 4/6.

Leafpaw stays at 3/6

Lore

The kits - well, they weren’t quite kits anymore - weren’t getting any better. The ones that were left, anyway. Lilacpaw was getting much more worse for wear, the majority of her legs encased in crystal. She was also blinded by her eyes turning crystal. Jeremy’s attempts at healing her proved fruitless, and Whimsy had yet found a breakthrough in the illness. They were at a notable lack of Arcane cats to further assist in the study, as were they at a lack of Earth Storkies.
All they could do was wait and do their best to heal the pain, which Jeremy was working overtime to do. Him and some of the Air mages made up the bulk of the palliative care wing.

———

“Hey, Hypnos, do you think we’re friends in every life?”
Teo’s ears perked up, looking at the flowers underneath his feet. A blue and an orange flower. He hadn’t noticed where he was walking. They were…talking. By now, this wasn’t news to him; he’d talked to Wisp’s flower, after all. But he didn’t know the flowers could talk…let alone to each other.
He held his breath, waiting to see if the other would talk.
It was several moments, but the little blue flower finally whispered back, “I hope so.”

Allegiences
Current Moon

Moon 133

Hunger:

17 left. That stockpile is whittling away.

Recruitment

Your cat's base coat is Unnatural Coat Color with Mitted and Rabicano. It's magic is Earth. Their extra trait is Whiskers

Drama

9. Do something on your admin work tasklist for Storkies OR do something on your backlog.

Well. Time to go write some magic lore B) Can’t share what since it’s currently secret admin work. Love you guys.

Totally didn’t forget to keep doing Crystal Sickness Rolls. Ah well. Let’s pick back up.

Crystal Sickness

Lilacpaw advances to 4/6.

Leafpaw stays at 3/6

Lore

The kits - well, they weren’t quite kits anymore - weren’t getting any better. The ones that were left, anyway. Lilacpaw was getting much more worse for wear, the majority of her legs encased in crystal. She was also blinded by her eyes turning crystal. Jeremy’s attempts at healing her proved fruitless, and Whimsy had yet found a breakthrough in the illness. They were at a notable lack of Arcane cats to further assist in the study, as were they at a lack of Earth Storkies.
All they could do was wait and do their best to heal the pain, which Jeremy was working overtime to do. Him and some of the Air mages made up the bulk of the palliative care wing.

———

“Hey, Hypnos, do you think we’re friends in every life?”
Teo’s ears perked up, looking at the flowers underneath his feet. A blue and an orange flower. He hadn’t noticed where he was walking. They were…talking. By now, this wasn’t news to him; he’d talked to Wisp’s flower, after all. But he didn’t know the flowers could talk…let alone to each other.
He held his breath, waiting to see if the other would talk.
It was several moments, but the little blue flower finally whispered back, “I hope so.”

Allegiences
Current Moon

Moon 134

Hunger:

5 pieces left - now we’re starting to get into more dire straights.

Recruitment

Your cat's base coat is White with Unnatural Coat Marking. It's magic is Water. Their extra traits are Whiskers, Coat Type Alteration, and Scars

Drama

4. Hunting trip. Complete a Prompt for one of your permastorkies, update a TH profile, or make an icon.

Okay. Rolling really wants me to just absolutely Work On Myself, huh?

Complete

Crystal Sickness

Both cats are safe this turn.

Lore

Fourth.
Queen Crystalheart was his fourth wife, the latest in a long line of ‘traitors’.
She suited him well. She gave him what he was after; more Earth and Crystal children, and a Queen who could keep up with his high demands and his infidelity. She was happy to turn a blind eye to whatever company he kept.
He gave her all she wanted; power and wealth. In a turbulent landscape like The Crystal Kingdom, it was all she could be grateful for.
Still, her Love Magic had it’s boundaries; she could only manipulate the odds so much. When she birthed a Poison mage, she was accused of plotting his murder.
The latest in a long line of traitors.

Allegiences
Current Moon

Moon 134

Hunger:

5 pieces left - now we’re starting to get into more dire straights.

Recruitment

Your cat's base coat is White with Unnatural Coat Marking. It's magic is Water. Their extra traits are Whiskers, Coat Type Alteration, and Scars

Drama

4. Hunting trip. Complete a Prompt for one of your permastorkies, update a TH profile, or make an icon.

Okay. Rolling really wants me to just absolutely Work On Myself, huh?

Complete

Crystal Sickness

Both cats are safe this turn.

Lore

Fourth.
Queen Crystalheart was his fourth wife, the latest in a long line of ‘traitors’.
She suited him well. She gave him what he was after; more Earth and Crystal children, and a Queen who could keep up with his high demands and his infidelity. She was happy to turn a blind eye to whatever company he kept.
He gave her all she wanted; power and wealth. In a turbulent landscape like The Crystal Kingdom, it was all she could be grateful for.
Still, her Love Magic had it’s boundaries; she could only manipulate the odds so much. When she birthed a Poison mage, she was accused of plotting his murder.
The latest in a long line of traitors.

Allegiences
Current Moon

Moon 135

Hunger:

3 food after eating. Yikes.

Recruitment

Your cat's base coat is Palomino with Reverse Brindle, Tobiano, and Classic Tabby. It's magic is Faunal. Their extra traits are Accessories, Genesplice, and Whiskers

Mates & Kitting Moon

First, assign two mates.

Gloom and Eros.

Now, kitting!

Gloom & Eros

2 kits

Your cat's base coat is Black with Moonblessed. It's magic is Earth
Your cat's base coat is Tortoiseshell with Blanket Appaloosa and Frosted (Horse). It's magic is Water

Named Doom and Lillian

Sephy and Apollo:
1 kit
Your cat's base coat is Lavender with Clouded Leopard, Sabino, and Splash. It's magic is Fire

Named this one Penny. IDK why LOL.

Drama

18. Rich tastes. Your kingdom has attracted the eye of a rather impressive new member. Generate three cats through the generator, and choose the highest rarity magic. If all magics are in the same rarity bracket, reroll. I cannot spend Love charges to reroll this encounter.

Your cat's base coat is Calico with Tovero, Ticked Tabby, and Voidtouched. It's magic is Lightning

Crystal Sickness

Lilacpaw advances to stage 5/6.
Leafpaw advances to stage 4/6

They’ve also become adults, so let’s name Lilac to Lilacflame and Leafpaw to Leafbreeze.

Lore

Against all the odds, Lilac and Leaf managed to grow. Regardless of their illnesses, at that.
Lilacflame could no longer move of her own accord save for her tail, which she used for a majority of her communication. 80% of her body was crystal now. She didn’t ask for pain remediation anymore, but her sister, Leafbreeze did. Leafbreeze was getting as bad as her sister, though she could still speak.
Through careful guidance, Lilacflame could communicate simple concepts. It was discovered Nix could communicate with her further through Crystopathy, a boon of his Earth Magic. Through him, many of Lilacflame’s thoughts could be further relayed in greater complexity. The pain had indeed stopped, though it would flare up if she tried to move; so she did not.
Nix stayed by her side 24/7 after that, while Leafbreeze spent most of her time with Joy and Jeremy to receive palliative care.

Allegiences
Current Moon

Moon 135

Hunger:

3 food after eating. Yikes.

Recruitment

Your cat's base coat is Palomino with Reverse Brindle, Tobiano, and Classic Tabby. It's magic is Faunal. Their extra traits are Accessories, Genesplice, and Whiskers

Mates & Kitting Moon

First, assign two mates.

Gloom and Eros.

Now, kitting!

Gloom & Eros

2 kits

Your cat's base coat is Black with Moonblessed. It's magic is Earth
Your cat's base coat is Tortoiseshell with Blanket Appaloosa and Frosted (Horse). It's magic is Water

Named Doom and Lillian

Sephy and Apollo:
1 kit
Your cat's base coat is Lavender with Clouded Leopard, Sabino, and Splash. It's magic is Fire

Named this one Penny. IDK why LOL.

Drama

18. Rich tastes. Your kingdom has attracted the eye of a rather impressive new member. Generate three cats through the generator, and choose the highest rarity magic. If all magics are in the same rarity bracket, reroll. I cannot spend Love charges to reroll this encounter.

Your cat's base coat is Calico with Tovero, Ticked Tabby, and Voidtouched. It's magic is Lightning

Crystal Sickness

Lilacpaw advances to stage 5/6.
Leafpaw advances to stage 4/6

They’ve also become adults, so let’s name Lilac to Lilacflame and Leafpaw to Leafbreeze.

Lore

Against all the odds, Lilac and Leaf managed to grow. Regardless of their illnesses, at that.
Lilacflame could no longer move of her own accord save for her tail, which she used for a majority of her communication. 80% of her body was crystal now. She didn’t ask for pain remediation anymore, but her sister, Leafbreeze did. Leafbreeze was getting as bad as her sister, though she could still speak.
Through careful guidance, Lilacflame could communicate simple concepts. It was discovered Nix could communicate with her further through Crystopathy, a boon of his Earth Magic. Through him, many of Lilacflame’s thoughts could be further relayed in greater complexity. The pain had indeed stopped, though it would flare up if she tried to move; so she did not.
Nix stayed by her side 24/7 after that, while Leafbreeze spent most of her time with Joy and Jeremy to receive palliative care.

Allegiences
Current Moon

1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19