Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | let's see how my art phases over time
1 2 3
[s]I swear this is my last art dump ;~;[/s] Anyways, Just gonna yeet a couple pieces here and there. Who knows?? Maybe it'll go back to horrible akhdfkjsdhfkajsdhf art. OR will it revert to realism? Orrr can I actually maintain one style for all of my pieces instead of being a mess like I am? Who knows? but Istg if the quality dies, I'm [s]never drawing again[/s] going to keep trying so bear with me. 2022 better be a good year for this. [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/700444601848430612/906994605541691492/unknown.png[/img] (11/07/21) early this month [center][size=4][b]That to this[/b][/size][/center] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/754001914886357032/913227935769575464/unknown.png[/img] (today) Will I ever probably be satisfied of my work? lol no. Getting bored of tedious styles and reverting to terrible and jumping back like leapfrog is a vicious cycle I hope to break. [size=1] ~If you got a character you really want me to draw, pm me and I just might :) [b]one[/b] drawing each person first come first serve -free- only 2-3 slots available every week. 1. Islet 2. 3.
I swear this is my last art dump ;~;

Anyways, Just gonna yeet a couple pieces here and there. Who knows?? Maybe it'll go back to horrible akhdfkjsdhfkajsdhf art. OR will it revert to realism? Orrr can I actually maintain one style for all of my pieces instead of being a mess like I am? Who knows?

but Istg if the quality dies, I'm never drawing again going to keep trying so bear with me. 2022 better be a good year for this.

unknown.png (11/07/21) early this month

That to this

unknown.png (today)

Will I ever probably be satisfied of my work? lol no. Getting bored of tedious styles and reverting to terrible and jumping back like leapfrog is a vicious cycle I hope to break.

~If you got a character you really want me to draw, pm me and I just might :)
one drawing each person first come first serve -free- only 2-3 slots available every week.
1. Islet
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
vjHxXR9.png
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
totally sent a PM ;)
totally sent a PM ;)
@SpiritFlower
Quote:
Will I ever probably be satisfied of my work? lol no. Getting bored of tedious styles and reverting to terrible and jumping back like leapfrog is a vicious cycle I hope to break.

I feel you- I just simply do not have a set style, and shift a LOT

I really like your art tho! The semi-realistic style is very nice, and the color scheme is beautiful (and I wish I could draw like that xD)
@SpiritFlower
Quote:

I feel you- I just simply do not have a set style, and shift a LOT

I really like your art tho! The semi-realistic style is very nice, and the color scheme is beautiful (and I wish I could draw like that xD)
(Eventually A Nice Banner Will Be Here)
||| Wishlist ||| Project WL ||| Art Dump ||| Art Shop ||| +0 FRT |||
Woah, I love your art; your lineart shows a good comprehension of anatomy, while I think your coloring is very charming and works very well with the shading you did with your lines! The subtle bits of character, such as the asymetric earrings, also add a lot to your character designs, which I think is amazing!

Personally I think your lineart stays a very consistent high quality, while your coloring might vary in complexity. If you want to open a shop, you could resolve this be offering various color-finishes though, like: fully shaded, half-shaded, flat color, lineart...

Anyways, you should definitely be proud of your art and don't beat yourself up over it. (I really adore your art after all ^v^)

Do keep creating and updating <3

Sincerely,
Islet
Woah, I love your art; your lineart shows a good comprehension of anatomy, while I think your coloring is very charming and works very well with the shading you did with your lines! The subtle bits of character, such as the asymetric earrings, also add a lot to your character designs, which I think is amazing!

Personally I think your lineart stays a very consistent high quality, while your coloring might vary in complexity. If you want to open a shop, you could resolve this be offering various color-finishes though, like: fully shaded, half-shaded, flat color, lineart...

Anyways, you should definitely be proud of your art and don't beat yourself up over it. (I really adore your art after all ^v^)

Do keep creating and updating <3

Sincerely,
Islet
Duanwu will shamelessly eat your likes. Art by celaine.
Some day, there will be art here.
Wishlist | Lore [WIP] | Gallery | Archive
G1 sales thread here.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Harvest RaffleKeikoKat's Raffe
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
@Islet thank you for your advice, and I might open one at some point when I finally get my art under control. Also, thank you very much for your kind compliments!
@Islet thank you for your advice, and I might open one at some point when I finally get my art under control. Also, thank you very much for your kind compliments!
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
vjHxXR9.png
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
@Namulord I drew Cyber! [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/829560505173147688/913452090704150538/unknown.png[/img] The colors were interesting to work with :)
@Namulord I drew Cyber!

unknown.png

The colors were interesting to work with :)
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
vjHxXR9.png
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
[img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/754001914886357032/913537741675966495/unknown.png[/img] gift for @PiscesInPiscinam :>
unknown.png

gift for @PiscesInPiscinam :>
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
vjHxXR9.png
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
i like your style! and skdjgfkjdf i know what you mean, i feel the same way about my art..it can be frustrating experimenting with different styles n stuff, but yo keep it up!!! i’m thrilled to see what you make next and how your style progresses! :^D
i like your style! and skdjgfkjdf i know what you mean, i feel the same way about my art..it can be frustrating experimenting with different styles n stuff, but yo keep it up!!! i’m thrilled to see what you make next and how your style progresses! :^D
Soo good Silv! ???
Soo good Silv! ???
Orion - She/He/They - Abrosexual My Wishlist - Likes to drop random compliments - Always down for a roleplay - Will buy fodder primals (pm me if interested!)
IBp6F.gif
@Mistyleaf123 Done! I used him to practice with more saturated colors :> [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/700444601848430612/913972368634945586/unknown.png[/img]
@Mistyleaf123 Done! I used him to practice with more saturated colors :>

unknown.png
0nY9TgK.png
6kR982D.png
vjHxXR9.png
WKtl2lb.png
fkWjutW.png
1 2 3