Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [GENERAL] FR Secret Santa Art Trade 2021
1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
@bobafrappuccino Thank you for drawing Murmur!! I love the pose and the flower, she looks great <33

@Eversnow I bet you're getting a lot of pings lmao, thanks for drawing Vulcanheart ^^
@bobafrappuccino Thank you for drawing Murmur!! I love the pose and the flower, she looks great <33

@Eversnow I bet you're getting a lot of pings lmao, thanks for drawing Vulcanheart ^^
@Eversnow Thank you again for the art of Orbit!! I can thank you properly now, I bet you're well tired after drawing all of those characters </3
@Eversnow Thank you again for the art of Orbit!! I can thank you properly now, I bet you're well tired after drawing all of those characters </3
tiny-pol.png
- he/him
- bi
- neurodivergent
- goth
- art shop
NBJG3D5.gif here's a song
@Eversnow
Oh goodness you are incredible to have whipped out so many quality art pieces in only a month!!!
Thank you for the art, i absolutely love it :)!!!!!
@Eversnow
Oh goodness you are incredible to have whipped out so many quality art pieces in only a month!!!
Thank you for the art, i absolutely love it :)!!!!!

z3ouQq5.gif
tala | fr +0
they/any
ace & queer
lore/permatlair
my blaseballt
fandragonst:]
A7-D7-CDE6-7-F0-A-49-AF-AE7-A-B3021-F364-CF6.gif
@sistersofmercy omg thank you so much for FOUR amazing art!! They are so pretty, I love them! You've captured their essence really well <3

@eversnow thank you for the surprise on nightlight!
@sistersofmercy omg thank you so much for FOUR amazing art!! They are so pretty, I love them! You've captured their essence really well <3

@eversnow thank you for the surprise on nightlight!
ORGdrPr.png

pLsLmDN.png
fg4YKEt.png
@BlackRayser
You did such a FANTASTIC JOB OF MY BOY TT_TT <3<3
I love the pose and everything! I need to update his character since the art I made for him are very dated but yours will do greatly <3

@Eversnow
it's okay facial hair doesn't make sense :^)
@BlackRayser
You did such a FANTASTIC JOB OF MY BOY TT_TT <3<3
I love the pose and everything! I need to update his character since the art I made for him are very dated but yours will do greatly <3

@Eversnow
it's okay facial hair doesn't make sense :^)
+1 hour ahead of FR time
e8egHcq.pngFRSS_Banner_2018_FINALE_smol.pngFl6IQM8.png
@Namulord I'm so glad you like it! And it very much is the reason, actually. Also the reason for the bubbles aesthetic! It was originally just the purple because... I like to draw purple blobs for background shapes, but then I realized it was a very fitting poison purple, so, added green! Also yes, you may put it on his page. You can just... credit me here. Or on Toyhouse (I'm also Orgetzu there). Whatever works. I actually meant to sign it, but... can't be bothered to go do that now.

And now @xXPancakexx Thank you so much for drawing Veika! Very appropriately flowy and muscular. :D
Do you mind if I put it on her Toyhouse page? And where should I credit you for that? :o
@Namulord I'm so glad you like it! And it very much is the reason, actually. Also the reason for the bubbles aesthetic! It was originally just the purple because... I like to draw purple blobs for background shapes, but then I realized it was a very fitting poison purple, so, added green! Also yes, you may put it on his page. You can just... credit me here. Or on Toyhouse (I'm also Orgetzu there). Whatever works. I actually meant to sign it, but... can't be bothered to go do that now.

And now @xXPancakexx Thank you so much for drawing Veika! Very appropriately flowy and muscular. :D
Do you mind if I put it on her Toyhouse page? And where should I credit you for that? :o
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
bubble_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1pvh.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
@Orgetzu go on ahead! My toyhouse is YeUndeadPancake
@Orgetzu go on ahead! My toyhouse is YeUndeadPancake
Untitled21_20210619092953.png
@xXPancakexx The deed is done! You actually... typoed your username, but I found it anyway! So it's all good.
@xXPancakexx The deed is done! You actually... typoed your username, but I found it anyway! So it's all good.
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
bubble_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1pvh.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
@Orgetzu ah oops!! It alternates between YeUndeadPancake and TheUndeadPancake so I could never properly remember which site uses what
@Orgetzu ah oops!! It alternates between YeUndeadPancake and TheUndeadPancake so I could never properly remember which site uses what
Untitled21_20210619092953.png
@Kriber
OMG what are the odds getting me twice?! Thank you so much, I love it!! Hatsya looks so classy!! Now my siblings get to be matchy :3c Happy new year!

@Eversnow
BRUH YOUR POWER... You truly are the Santa we don't deserve :sob:
Thank you for drawing Hatsya again, I had a feeling it might've been you cus of the little hint ;o Happy new year!!

@bobafrappuccino
No problem, I'm glad you like it! Ngl I like drawing figures a lot so I'm glad I got to draw her!

@Kriber
OMG what are the odds getting me twice?! Thank you so much, I love it!! Hatsya looks so classy!! Now my siblings get to be matchy :3c Happy new year!

@Eversnow
BRUH YOUR POWER... You truly are the Santa we don't deserve :sob:
Thank you for drawing Hatsya again, I had a feeling it might've been you cus of the little hint ;o Happy new year!!

@bobafrappuccino
No problem, I'm glad you like it! Ngl I like drawing figures a lot so I'm glad I got to draw her!

1 2 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 17