Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [Discussion] Pinkerlocke - Insight
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
[quote name="HenryJekyll" date="2021-09-28 21:34:51" ] Little things like seeing that Howl has a crush on Zylen [/quote] I HAD A FEELING!
HenryJekyll wrote on 2021-09-28 21:34:51:
Little things like seeing that Howl has a crush on Zylen
I HAD A FEELING!
8BSeJPmyIO3z8AAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
Pinkerlocke? Not now, but one day...
Hey, I've been rolling around pinkerlocke ideas in my skull in a small burst of inspiration, and I was hoping to bounce some thoughts and concepts off of you. Permission to message?
Hey, I've been rolling around pinkerlocke ideas in my skull in a small burst of inspiration, and I was hoping to bounce some thoughts and concepts off of you. Permission to message?
@MisterMylez

Go on ahead! I'm not in the best state right now between work leaving me exhausted and having a hard time focusing, but I can try my best!
@MisterMylez

Go on ahead! I'm not in the best state right now between work leaving me exhausted and having a hard time focusing, but I can try my best!
gQ7u2pY.pnglIvZUb1.png47O9KMz.png
He's safe!! Our boy is safe!!

probably traumatized but I mean given the source material that was kind of a given
He's safe!! Our boy is safe!!

probably traumatized but I mean given the source material that was kind of a given
2db8adadca3ef8633cbd21fe5b445b5d349eabdb.png
Zylen has reached the last straw. It was an eventuality lmao

Employee of the month award to Malakhim please please ple
Zylen has reached the last straw. It was an eventuality lmao

Employee of the month award to Malakhim please please ple
Hooray! It's back!

Honestly, this pinkerlocke has quickly become one of my favorites, so just... thank you for creating this.
Hooray! It's back!

Honestly, this pinkerlocke has quickly become one of my favorites, so just... thank you for creating this.
@MisterMylez
I'm glad you love it so much! I was afraid it was going to come off as abandoned when I had to leave it alone for two months due to irl stuff getting in the way, but I'm so glad to be back now.

As for this thread, I know it needs updated badly, but that requires more energy than I can spare at the moment. Am unreasonably tired today. I only want to write for the Pinkerlocke. Not go through it to update this
@MisterMylez
I'm glad you love it so much! I was afraid it was going to come off as abandoned when I had to leave it alone for two months due to irl stuff getting in the way, but I'm so glad to be back now.

As for this thread, I know it needs updated badly, but that requires more energy than I can spare at the moment. Am unreasonably tired today. I only want to write for the Pinkerlocke. Not go through it to update this
gQ7u2pY.pnglIvZUb1.png47O9KMz.png
Day 95-96: Immediate bias against Clancy and hwatever reason she had because Thorn was literally the COOLEST. THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS.
Day 95-96: Immediate bias against Clancy and hwatever reason she had because Thorn was literally the COOLEST. THIS IS WHY WE CAN'T HAVE NICE THINGS.
96 pt 2: Hurts to know what could have been.
96 pt 2: Hurts to know what could have been.
Just here to share Thorn's new look! I tried to keep his Botanist theme and a few of his old apparel. Couldn't resist giving him Flair though, it looks so pretty on him. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/42518951][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/425190/42518951_350.png[/img][/url]
Just here to share Thorn's new look! I tried to keep his Botanist theme and a few of his old apparel. Couldn't resist giving him Flair though, it looks so pretty on him.

42518951_350.png
2WRv2Ib.jpg

1 2 3 4 5 6 7