Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [Discussion] Pinkerlocke - Insight
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@nekopallet @BirdeeBee

Finally got around to adding the letters into this! Completely forgot about them while making this thread, so I have since combined the two mission posts into one and placed the letters above that post. The headers of all posts have also been edited to account for this addition.

As always, if something is missing or needs to be added from within recent writings, feel free to let me know! I do my best to keep this up to date but I'm bound to forget things.
@nekopallet @BirdeeBee

Finally got around to adding the letters into this! Completely forgot about them while making this thread, so I have since combined the two mission posts into one and placed the letters above that post. The headers of all posts have also been edited to account for this addition.

As always, if something is missing or needs to be added from within recent writings, feel free to let me know! I do my best to keep this up to date but I'm bound to forget things.
gQ7u2pY.pnglIvZUb1.png47O9KMz.png
Okay! As of day 70, I am now officially caught up with the pinkerlocke! Is this where I write my reactions and thoughts about new days?
Okay! As of day 70, I am now officially caught up with the pinkerlocke! Is this where I write my reactions and thoughts about new days?
8BSeJPmyIO3z8AAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
Pinkerlocke? Not now, but one day...
@MisterMylez
That it is! Feel free to share reactions, thoughts, questions, theories, and so on to your heart's content! It doesn't just have to be to new days either. Going back to a certain entry and discussing it is also fine.
@MisterMylez
That it is! Feel free to share reactions, thoughts, questions, theories, and so on to your heart's content! It doesn't just have to be to new days either. Going back to a certain entry and discussing it is also fine.
@nekopallet @BirdeeBee Caved and drew the sculpture from Day 73! It's not the best but I wanted to get the general look of the sculpture down for reference. [s]I started way off center and couldn't draw the entirety of the other wing. Sorry.[/s] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/549048305489936449/876711151403155476/image0.jpg[/img]
@nekopallet @BirdeeBee

Caved and drew the sculpture from Day 73! It's not the best but I wanted to get the general look of the sculpture down for reference. I started way off center and couldn't draw the entirety of the other wing. Sorry.
image0.jpg
That's very striking.
That's very striking.
045c60ad-113a-4a94-99a7-3d2d45550599_100x100.pngy8UIEi9.pngg51KshI.png
Ooooo! Lovely drawing!
Ooooo! Lovely drawing!
stagsig1.png aaa
aaa
» Autistic
» Dyslexic
» Wishlist
» Art Shop
» Accent Shop
» Ecifircas Pinglist
Have I mentioned how much I love Apollyon? He's such a strange dragon and his appearances are always fun to read.
Have I mentioned how much I love Apollyon? He's such a strange dragon and his appearances are always fun to read.
@MisterMylez
Apollyon is certainly a favorite character of mine to write! Between him and the one time I've gotten to write Wandermoon, I enjoy writing them the most. I find it hilarious that I had him talking like normal when I introduced him but at some point he slipped into the current speech pattern he uses now. I love when I can think of a noteworthy way to distinguish a character through their words and actions. It's something I struggle with so even getting one down is a good thing for me.

I'm currently writing today's pull and you'll see more of him in it, so I hope you enjoy.
@MisterMylez
Apollyon is certainly a favorite character of mine to write! Between him and the one time I've gotten to write Wandermoon, I enjoy writing them the most. I find it hilarious that I had him talking like normal when I introduced him but at some point he slipped into the current speech pattern he uses now. I love when I can think of a noteworthy way to distinguish a character through their words and actions. It's something I struggle with so even getting one down is a good thing for me.

I'm currently writing today's pull and you'll see more of him in it, so I hope you enjoy.
Wait, he talked normally? Wow. By the way, I love the drawing. I'm sure there's an entire rabbit hole of origins behind the statue.

On another note, one thing I like about this locke so far is the 'fear of the unknown' aspect of it. In a video I watched once (Subjectively's apoctober char design video if I recall?) he mentioned that sometimes not all of the questions can have answers. If and when I write something again I really want to incorporate that aspect into my story.
Wait, he talked normally? Wow. By the way, I love the drawing. I'm sure there's an entire rabbit hole of origins behind the statue.

On another note, one thing I like about this locke so far is the 'fear of the unknown' aspect of it. In a video I watched once (Subjectively's apoctober char design video if I recall?) he mentioned that sometimes not all of the questions can have answers. If and when I write something again I really want to incorporate that aspect into my story.
@MisterMylez
Yeah! It's so strange to think he hasn't always behaved that way. I actually found that fact out going back through my work while compiling stuff for this thread! I think he fell into his current pattern the third or fourth time he appeared? As for the statue, absolutely. Not the statue exactly, but I've been wanting to introduce something like this for a while.

And yeah, the crew has a lot to uncover still don't get me started on the second basement, and will continue stumbling through until a fair bit later into the story. For now it's mostly surviving the pest and dealing with what's asked of them by Saile. Speaking of Saile, each character has a certain level of trust in him. Zylen's one of the few whose suspicious, but believes the professor wants the best of the group in the end. That said, I do want to keep some things in here permanently a mystery, but I'm unsure how well I'll pull that off.

Best of luck with picking up writing again! I'd love to be pinged for if you start up again (unless it's more personal and not something like a Pinkerlocke so I can't be pinged). Especially to see you incorporate something like that.
@MisterMylez
Yeah! It's so strange to think he hasn't always behaved that way. I actually found that fact out going back through my work while compiling stuff for this thread! I think he fell into his current pattern the third or fourth time he appeared? As for the statue, absolutely. Not the statue exactly, but I've been wanting to introduce something like this for a while.

And yeah, the crew has a lot to uncover still don't get me started on the second basement, and will continue stumbling through until a fair bit later into the story. For now it's mostly surviving the pest and dealing with what's asked of them by Saile. Speaking of Saile, each character has a certain level of trust in him. Zylen's one of the few whose suspicious, but believes the professor wants the best of the group in the end. That said, I do want to keep some things in here permanently a mystery, but I'm unsure how well I'll pull that off.

Best of luck with picking up writing again! I'd love to be pinged for if you start up again (unless it's more personal and not something like a Pinkerlocke so I can't be pinged). Especially to see you incorporate something like that.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7