Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [Discussion] Pinkerlocke - Insight
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Drachenschwinge
Awwwww he looks lovely! I'm so happy to see him still keeping some plants and his cape. While I'm sad I didn't get to introduce more of this old man's backstory, I do love seeing him get a second life like this. I also agree with the choice of Flair on him, but i try not to gene dragons from this unless it's for lore (like Zylen) or a coli gene (like with Micah) due to the cost. Did consider multiple times possibly giving him one or two genes because of how much I loved him though.
@Drachenschwinge
Awwwww he looks lovely! I'm so happy to see him still keeping some plants and his cape. While I'm sad I didn't get to introduce more of this old man's backstory, I do love seeing him get a second life like this. I also agree with the choice of Flair on him, but i try not to gene dragons from this unless it's for lore (like Zylen) or a coli gene (like with Micah) due to the cost. Did consider multiple times possibly giving him one or two genes because of how much I loved him though.
gQ7u2pY.pnglIvZUb1.png47O9KMz.png
Pray that Howl isn't emotionally wounded please D:

Also, cobgrats on 100 days!
Pray that Howl isn't emotionally wounded please D:

Also, cobgrats on 100 days!
8BSeJPmyIO3z8AAAAASUVORK5CYII.png
Pinkerlocke? Not now, but one day...
Yeah, genes can be expensive, especially when you always have to be afraid that a dragon might die.

For some reason I imagine this Thorn to be a younger version of him. I think you mentioned he was a Mirror before, so after that but before he was employed by Saile.
My two "gardeners", Nemesis and Cyankali, would have been great colleagues for him too.

....now I really want to come up with pre-Pinkerlocke lore for him.
Yeah, genes can be expensive, especially when you always have to be afraid that a dragon might die.

For some reason I imagine this Thorn to be a younger version of him. I think you mentioned he was a Mirror before, so after that but before he was employed by Saile.
My two "gardeners", Nemesis and Cyankali, would have been great colleagues for him too.

....now I really want to come up with pre-Pinkerlocke lore for him.
2WRv2Ib.jpg

@Drachenschwinge

You are absolutely free to make pre-Pinkerlocke lore for him! Include whoever you like, whether they're you're own dragons or NPC-type of character

If you want my little bits of lore for him, he served as a pack hunter for a Plague clan in his younger years. As he aged and fell out of his physical peak, he learned other ways to be useful, namely the growing and tending of plants. He later became a Fae to better defend himself with the higher magical prowess they held. I was never able to make a reason for him to be at the Manor other than pay and a way out of the dangers common in Plague (look how well that turned out), but that's not too important to the plot of everything.
@Drachenschwinge

You are absolutely free to make pre-Pinkerlocke lore for him! Include whoever you like, whether they're you're own dragons or NPC-type of character

If you want my little bits of lore for him, he served as a pack hunter for a Plague clan in his younger years. As he aged and fell out of his physical peak, he learned other ways to be useful, namely the growing and tending of plants. He later became a Fae to better defend himself with the higher magical prowess they held. I was never able to make a reason for him to be at the Manor other than pay and a way out of the dangers common in Plague (look how well that turned out), but that's not too important to the plot of everything.
gQ7u2pY.pnglIvZUb1.png47O9KMz.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7