Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [MJ 2021] Cloudveil Tales CYOA
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 65 66
@unidra sounds fun. I'd love to participate!
@unidra sounds fun. I'd love to participate!
J5kLagI.pngDBaZusI.png tSKOR3g.png wqnTQE2.png FBQ2O1C.png
Hey @unidra! please sign me up!
Hey @unidra! please sign me up!
@unidra
Sign me up, please!
@unidra
Sign me up, please!
84d669668790b279a1734f4a81a8e75e9ae50900.png fLdYOuE.png
Gj9DhHn.png
bYt72YT.png
fdUVIfW.png
FObX7rS.png
UIuKM01.pngzwkSD6b.png
Some current special interests: Dokibird, Fuwamoco, magical girls, Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation.. more here!
Previous usernames: MystaRias, dokidokibunni, Sylphiette, Toothless
z3FSuck.pngK9W8Tym.png
TBVYKs7.jpeg
@unidra This looks great - Sign me up, please! [emoji=skydancer star size=2]
@unidra
This looks great - Sign me up, please!
Baldwin Profit Calculator:
Hey! @unidra

I'd like to sign up, please! Thank you ^^
Hey! @unidra

I'd like to sign up, please! Thank you ^^
Signature2.pngpUhxYo0.gifSorry for my english :b
@unidra wind magic cyoa? Yes please. I'd like to sign up!
@unidra wind magic cyoa? Yes please. I'd like to sign up!
nY6wW9G.gif fpqmTQ7.pngWurSB3C.gif
@unidra

This looks really cool! Can I please sign up? Thank you.
@unidra

This looks really cool! Can I please sign up? Thank you.
Yp8WI8a.pngAISqElC.png
@NegCol @Waywardhunter05 @Stolen @Coyoteclaw11 @Starwindrider @Lunalis @Katsuji @ulvesang @crowvidae @HollowBay @Disillusionist @Saraceaser @Rria @TheDeathseer @Elai @Miashin @Lunyra @RisenWolf @JinxMoonstone @Bedazzle @Sinjin @Dragoneko @Xoanon @Lepton @Apology @browncoatparadox @Loreka @dd2900 @Ajgreelyfan3 @dragonpals @smeen @chamilet @packook @LissaJade @Scatterspark @Sidegrinder @FinnFantastic @Eialyne @terrified @Krawald @CabinetMan @Wildclaw101 @Pyruvae @infinitesky @Medievalredragon @Catsdragon18 @tigressRising @Antaresia @Festivoog @AloVra @Zulaya @DuskyChangeling @Celestriakle @BioChromatic @Lifelight @LaDjanny @gn0me @EnglishRose @ReginaPhalange @Stormfly @mossyaki @Thewarywatcher13 @cartographic @ClockworkEclipse @Stormdragon @Syceris @FishingNet @WanderingTurtle @Bxy26 @SpiceCookie @givemeyourbones @Soulthreads @Bashett @FinalFlight @Beatoriche @Penjikenji @Aprycus @PopPunkWitchBoy @PlanetariumPixel @Redspike944 @LaughingDove @CrochanPrince @dokidokibunni @ErthisiaKay @divitineo @moonstrucksmorns @Oakwell

Hi everyone! So, we're starting the new CYOA! We're doing it a little differently than I expected, mostly because I won't have time to manage spreadsheets and things like that. (Also, this story has probably twenty four separate paths - I did not expect it to get this big - big thanks to @Zalva and @zeffira for adding their writing!)

I have posted Sunday's post. On Monday, I will ping you all with a link to the Sunday post so you can click on the choice you want to take. That will lead you to the next path. I will also link the posts on the first post as the week continues so you can easily find your next post. (You can also explore the other options if you want, or come back later to see where the different paths lead.)

On Monday, I will do the same - I'll make all of the posts, and I'll tag you in another post with links to each post for the day.

If it doesn't work, I'll go back to the spreadsheet-and-survey method, but I want to test this out first.

There's still time to sign up!
@NegCol @Waywardhunter05 @Stolen @Coyoteclaw11 @Starwindrider @Lunalis @Katsuji @ulvesang @crowvidae @HollowBay @Disillusionist @Saraceaser @Rria @TheDeathseer @Elai @Miashin @Lunyra @RisenWolf @JinxMoonstone @Bedazzle @Sinjin @Dragoneko @Xoanon @Lepton @Apology @browncoatparadox @Loreka @dd2900 @Ajgreelyfan3 @dragonpals @smeen @chamilet @packook @LissaJade @Scatterspark @Sidegrinder @FinnFantastic @Eialyne @terrified @Krawald @CabinetMan @Wildclaw101 @Pyruvae @infinitesky @Medievalredragon @Catsdragon18 @tigressRising @Antaresia @Festivoog @AloVra @Zulaya @DuskyChangeling @Celestriakle @BioChromatic @Lifelight @LaDjanny @gn0me @EnglishRose @ReginaPhalange @Stormfly @mossyaki @Thewarywatcher13 @cartographic @ClockworkEclipse @Stormdragon @Syceris @FishingNet @WanderingTurtle @Bxy26 @SpiceCookie @givemeyourbones @Soulthreads @Bashett @FinalFlight @Beatoriche @Penjikenji @Aprycus @PopPunkWitchBoy @PlanetariumPixel @Redspike944 @LaughingDove @CrochanPrince @dokidokibunni @ErthisiaKay @divitineo @moonstrucksmorns @Oakwell

Hi everyone! So, we're starting the new CYOA! We're doing it a little differently than I expected, mostly because I won't have time to manage spreadsheets and things like that. (Also, this story has probably twenty four separate paths - I did not expect it to get this big - big thanks to @Zalva and @zeffira for adding their writing!)

I have posted Sunday's post. On Monday, I will ping you all with a link to the Sunday post so you can click on the choice you want to take. That will lead you to the next path. I will also link the posts on the first post as the week continues so you can easily find your next post. (You can also explore the other options if you want, or come back later to see where the different paths lead.)

On Monday, I will do the same - I'll make all of the posts, and I'll tag you in another post with links to each post for the day.

If it doesn't work, I'll go back to the spreadsheet-and-survey method, but I want to test this out first.

There's still time to sign up!
LxbWmll.png
[img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/kk5kaag52acu28a/windtop.png[/img] [center][size=5][color=green][b]Sunday[b][/color][/size][/center] You open the box. Inside you find two things: a talonclasp pendant and a scrap of paper. [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/equipment/1627.png[/img][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/cms/trinket/196.png[/img][/center] You're disappointed. No food? No way to light a fire? No flags to signal to a passing kite that you're lost? What use are these? You look over the pendant. Nothing special. That green gemstone might sell nicely if you can get out of here. When you look at the paper, the pendant brushes the paper. The gemstone starts to glow. When you grab the pendant and tilt it to take a second look, a faint green energy clings to your claws. The pendant's glow fades away. You've heard of wind magic before, but you've never had chance to use it. Maybe you should cast it on the paper. What do you do with the energy? Do you: [LIST=1] [*][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2987391/17#post_46970454]Cast a straight line?[/url] [*][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2987391/17#post_46970463]Cast a wavy line?[/url] [*][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2987391/17#post_46970464]Cast a small cyclone?[/url] [*][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2987391/18#post_46970559]Ignore the pendant and instead eat the paper?[/url] [/LIST] Choose wisely - your spells will be influenced by RNG, but some are more likely to succeed than others! [img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/x70o1tgtwji443a/windbottom.png[/img]
windtop.png
Sunday
You open the box. Inside you find two things: a talonclasp pendant and a scrap of paper.
1627.png196.png

You're disappointed. No food? No way to light a fire? No flags to signal to a passing kite that you're lost? What use are these?

You look over the pendant. Nothing special. That green gemstone might sell nicely if you can get out of here.

When you look at the paper, the pendant brushes the paper. The gemstone starts to glow. When you grab the pendant and tilt it to take a second look, a faint green energy clings to your claws. The pendant's glow fades away.

You've heard of wind magic before, but you've never had chance to use it. Maybe you should cast it on the paper.

What do you do with the energy?

Do you:
  1. Cast a straight line?
  2. Cast a wavy line?
  3. Cast a small cyclone?
  4. Ignore the pendant and instead eat the paper?

Choose wisely - your spells will be influenced by RNG, but some are more likely to succeed than others!
windbottom.png
LxbWmll.png
@unidra Can we start choosing and role-playing now, or do we have to wait until MistJam officially starts?
@unidra Can we start choosing and role-playing now, or do we have to wait until MistJam officially starts?
Na5WGHa.png
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 65 66