Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | NaLoWriMo 2019
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 29 30
Took a break from working on FR lore and instead worked on a random short story. Got ~1k words in from it.
Took a break from working on FR lore and instead worked on a random short story. Got ~1k words in from it.
luminaxforever.gif
Did some RP replies for the Hungry Games & some offsite headcanoning. My HC doc is at like 4k right now :o -- but only a 1500 or so words were actually done today.
Did some RP replies for the Hungry Games & some offsite headcanoning. My HC doc is at like 4k right now :o -- but only a 1500 or so words were actually done today.
LhnYpua.png s3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-l11-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-m36-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-s16-book.pngB7_R.png
3KkxJSr.png
LhnYpua.png
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »
|| 2+ FR Time | She/Her | The Calm Before the Storm | fr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.png fr__beastclans_by_baelfin-d92uyiw.png ||

• { Lockedown } - Chill Biolocke + Necrolocke
• { Thunder Hollow } - Clan Lore [WIP]

{ Assets: x x x }
eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
@3idolon
I’m gonna be doing writing tonight and the weekend but my problem is I’m going away in an hour or so and I’ll have limited to no internet - is it okay for me to tick the daily boxes when I get back on Sunday?

I’m okay with missing out on daily prizes because of it, I just wanna keep heading towards the ‘write every day’ badge and don’t want this to effect that :c
@3idolon
I’m gonna be doing writing tonight and the weekend but my problem is I’m going away in an hour or so and I’ll have limited to no internet - is it okay for me to tick the daily boxes when I get back on Sunday?

I’m okay with missing out on daily prizes because of it, I just wanna keep heading towards the ‘write every day’ badge and don’t want this to effect that :c
xN6nsb3.png
” we all have one foot in a fairytale
and the other in the abyss “

Wrote another lore story piece today~. I don't think I'm gonna make it to 11,662 words but I think I at least did more than last year? LOL.
Wrote another lore story piece today~. I don't think I'm gonna make it to 11,662 words but I think I at least did more than last year? LOL.
She|Her - Ace - FRT(0) | Lore
g67EwfB.png
Reworked her bio, did some of it yesterday and the rest today. I'm gonna consider it done for now! [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=38867927] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/388680/38867927_350.png[/img] [/url] Also looks like my dragon with the most lore (and serious lore on top of that) is called Raspberry in french. I'm just gonna roll with it.
Reworked her bio, did some of it yesterday and the rest today. I'm gonna consider it done for now!

38867927_350.png

Also looks like my dragon with the most lore (and serious lore on top of that) is called Raspberry in french. I'm just gonna roll with it.
khqthzK.png _ Hatchery
Progen Lineage
Fodder Rescue
Sell me dragons
100 Hatchlings
_ B3xrNyB.png
[url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49080331] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/490804/49080331_350.png[/img] [/url] Didn't get to finish it, but I wrote a bit for Cinders' bio. Also made a bit of progress on my novel.

49080331_350.png

Didn't get to finish it, but I wrote a bit for Cinders' bio. Also made a bit of progress on my novel.
luminaxforever.gif
started a new lore thread, which is going decently! https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2781256 i need to put more in though.
started a new lore thread, which is going decently! https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2781256 i need to put more in though.
Did a bit of Duvain's lore but I think I'm loosing steam & definitely won't hit my goal. Oh well. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31195255] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/311953/31195255_350.png[/img] [/url]
Did a bit of Duvain's lore but I think I'm loosing steam & definitely won't hit my goal. Oh well.

31195255_350.png
unknown.png1DamPGa.gif
3.6k words today hhhh it went really well
3.6k words today hhhh it went really well
My Plague Doctor Picture book THE DOCTOR AND THE DRAGON is now for sale!Clearly you already like dragons...but what about plague doctors?
Started my [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/qnc/2781598]pinkerlocke[/url]! --- [center][size=5][b]DAY ZERO: PROLOGUE[/b][/size][/center] A small island floated serenely in the breeze. Upon it, rested a giant, run-down castle, taking up almost half of the island all by itself, almost split down the line between Arcane territory and wind territory. The castle was uninhabited- Until it wasn’t. Inside a decrepit bedroom in said abandoned castle, on the arcane half of things, fissure seemed to appear from nowhere on the ground, but not a fissure of the earth. A ley line, the magical blood vessels of the world, had been pried open by unseen forces. It moaned and creaked and the whole island shook and shuddered with the horrible magical gale it was caught in, and suddenly, out of a crack in the stone floors, a small, floating egg appeared, shimmering in the dusty room. Even without a dragon to incubate it, and having only spawned just a moment ago, the egg shook ferociously. The ley line started to groan closed as the little egg spun violently, and in a flash of purple, the eggshells were flung off the tiny hatching within it, who was born into the world with their mouth slightly agape, eyes flying open to shine with unnatural arcane energy, and wings spread wide as they were held in the air by the force of their own birth. [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=95&bodygene=0&breed=1&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=61&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=21&auth=b8ee419d0ddf98b7b2edc1fa5e9fadd2a5b90fe7&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/center] As suddenly as it started, it was over. The ley line snapped closed and the small island stopped shaking, and the small, frail hatchling dropped out of the air and onto the ground, landing with an unceremonious ‘thud’ onto the ground as her glow faded. Despite her powerful hatching, she was still just a baby, and when she found herself in a strange new world, all alone, she tipped back her head and wailed. --- In a lightning clan across the continent, a tundra and a mirror couple woke with a start as the guardian hatchling they had just adopted from the wilderness woke with a start. They couldn’t find words as their new adopted baby sparked all along his body, tipping his head back as if to scream, but no sound came out, and his teal blue eyes glazed over to a powerful lavender color. The tundra cried out and tried to grab him as his entire body was enveloped in a purple light, but just like that, he was gone. --- The small fae cried and cried and cried, and suddenly, a flash of light and a loud ‘pop’ later, and a much larger hatchling fell from the air, almost on top of her. [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=0&body=3&bodygene=0&breed=2&element=5&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=92&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=142&auth=caecf550e7c7c10937b0da6387b525ef1e3e3e69&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/center] She looked up at him, and when they locked eyes, electricity crackled and purple light filled the room for the briefest of seconds. All her fear of being alone, and the fear of the larger thing in her room evaporated with it. All his fear of being snatched from under his adopted parents’ wings quelled as they met. She collapsed a moment later, and he caught her, too young to understand much, but just old enough to understand one thing; this little dragon was important, and he would stand by her through anything. --- A few miles away, a disgraced ridgeback woke with a start from a large sounding explosion. [center][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=12&bodygene=9&breed=5&element=4&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=8&tertgene=11&winggene=10&wings=97&auth=d4a5997d16504bc5cc6950d900c57e7fd43b5b12&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/center] One of the small, floating islands in the distance was just finishing in a tremor, and she lifted her head to look at it with narrowed eyes. Something was happening there, something important. She got to her feet to walk to the entrance of her hastily dug cave shelter. A smirk spread across her face. If her old clan didn’t need her, then she didn’t need them. She was going to live in a [i]castle[/i].
Started my pinkerlocke!

---
DAY ZERO: PROLOGUE

A small island floated serenely in the breeze. Upon it, rested a giant, run-down castle, taking up almost half of the island all by itself, almost split down the line between Arcane territory and wind territory. The castle was uninhabited-

Until it wasn’t.

Inside a decrepit bedroom in said abandoned castle, on the arcane half of things, fissure seemed to appear from nowhere on the ground, but not a fissure of the earth. A ley line, the magical blood vessels of the world, had been pried open by unseen forces. It moaned and creaked and the whole island shook and shuddered with the horrible magical gale it was caught in, and suddenly, out of a crack in the stone floors, a small, floating egg appeared, shimmering in the dusty room.

Even without a dragon to incubate it, and having only spawned just a moment ago, the egg shook ferociously. The ley line started to groan closed as the little egg spun violently, and in a flash of purple, the eggshells were flung off the tiny hatching within it, who was born into the world with their mouth slightly agape, eyes flying open to shine with unnatural arcane energy, and wings spread wide as they were held in the air by the force of their own birth.
dragon?age=0&body=95&bodygene=0&breed=1&element=9&eyetype=0&gender=1&tert=61&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=21&auth=b8ee419d0ddf98b7b2edc1fa5e9fadd2a5b90fe7&dummyext=prev.png

As suddenly as it started, it was over.

The ley line snapped closed and the small island stopped shaking, and the small, frail hatchling dropped out of the air and onto the ground, landing with an unceremonious ‘thud’ onto the ground as her glow faded. Despite her powerful hatching, she was still just a baby, and when she found herself in a strange new world, all alone, she tipped back her head and wailed.

---

In a lightning clan across the continent, a tundra and a mirror couple woke with a start as the guardian hatchling they had just adopted from the wilderness woke with a start. They couldn’t find words as their new adopted baby sparked all along his body, tipping his head back as if to scream, but no sound came out, and his teal blue eyes glazed over to a powerful lavender color. The tundra cried out and tried to grab him as his entire body was enveloped in a purple light, but just like that, he was gone.

---

The small fae cried and cried and cried, and suddenly, a flash of light and a loud ‘pop’ later, and a much larger hatchling fell from the air, almost on top of her.
dragon?age=0&body=3&bodygene=0&breed=2&element=5&eyetype=2&gender=0&tert=92&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=142&auth=caecf550e7c7c10937b0da6387b525ef1e3e3e69&dummyext=prev.png

She looked up at him, and when they locked eyes, electricity crackled and purple light filled the room for the briefest of seconds. All her fear of being alone, and the fear of the larger thing in her room evaporated with it. All his fear of being snatched from under his adopted parents’ wings quelled as they met.

She collapsed a moment later, and he caught her, too young to understand much, but just old enough to understand one thing; this little dragon was important, and he would stand by her through anything.

---

A few miles away, a disgraced ridgeback woke with a start from a large sounding explosion.
dragon?age=1&body=12&bodygene=9&breed=5&element=4&eyetype=1&gender=1&tert=8&tertgene=11&winggene=10&wings=97&auth=d4a5997d16504bc5cc6950d900c57e7fd43b5b12&dummyext=prev.png

One of the small, floating islands in the distance was just finishing in a tremor, and she lifted her head to look at it with narrowed eyes. Something was happening there, something important.

She got to her feet to walk to the entrance of her hastily dug cave shelter. A smirk spread across her face.

If her old clan didn’t need her, then she didn’t need them. She was going to live in a castle.

40617218.png

Are You My Charge?
100 Hatchling Challenge!

56852904.png
Fated For Greatness
A Pinkerlocke
1 2 ... 14 15 16 17 18 ... 29 30