Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | NaLoWriMo 2019
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 29 30
This is my first day doing anything for this. I really like the badges. Sometimes I don't feel like writing too much too often, but I still like to try. I decided to write a poem for my dragon Alkaios. I don't know much about his lore yet, but I really enjoy him!

The chimes sound as gentle as the wind,

His worn silks writhe,

His dark wings like running ink,

His golden adornments shine with splendor,

Flower petals fill the breeze as he picks his head up with pride,

He wanders farther, but not for long,

Gentle whispers carried along the wind
This is my first day doing anything for this. I really like the badges. Sometimes I don't feel like writing too much too often, but I still like to try. I decided to write a poem for my dragon Alkaios. I don't know much about his lore yet, but I really enjoy him!

The chimes sound as gentle as the wind,

His worn silks writhe,

His dark wings like running ink,

His golden adornments shine with splendor,

Flower petals fill the breeze as he picks his head up with pride,

He wanders farther, but not for long,

Gentle whispers carried along the wind
dragon_gays_signature_normal.png
Worked on my lore and challenge threads, as well as a few replies for the Hungry Games!

I might actually make 50k after all, given how my pace has picked up these last few days. That would be amazing :o
Worked on my lore and challenge threads, as well as a few replies for the Hungry Games!

I might actually make 50k after all, given how my pace has picked up these last few days. That would be amazing :o
LhnYpua.png s3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-l11-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-m36-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-s16-book.pngB7_R.png
3KkxJSr.png
LhnYpua.png
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »
|| 2+ FR Time | She/Her | The Calm Before the Storm | fr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.png fr__beastclans_by_baelfin-d92uyiw.png ||

• { Lockedown } - Chill Biolocke + Necrolocke
• { Thunder Hollow } - Clan Lore [WIP]

{ Assets: x x x }
eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
Added a few more words from the Hunger Games escape squad ^^
Added a few more words from the Hunger Games escape squad ^^
Some Magic 8 Ball responses:

Quote:
Kishna touches the parasitic fungus with a claw tip and rot crawls outward from the point of contact, though the familiar seems to fight the infection every step of the way.

“Mother, bringer of eternal struggle and eternal triumph, show me your will.”

The tendrils of plague fracture and fracture again in an increasingly complex pattern across the dusky hide and Kishna follows each line as if it were script inked straight from Mother’s hand.

Your question is: Was the day of my birth simply a date, or has mother got plans for me?

The answer to your question is: Daughter, do not doubt. You are a Necromancer, Mother's Will personified, your life is but an extension of Her hand as it shapes our world. Your date of birth was as it should be. Your path to this place and this moment was as it should be. If early days brought hardship and sorrow it is because steel cannot be shaped without the forge. Let the echoes of those blows ring through you and from you. Let them fall from your lips as a declaration: I am alive. I am unbowed and unbroken. I am a Necromancer.
~~~

Quote:
Kishna looks up sharply at Divine's question, expression caught somewhere between shock and outrage. Then the moment passes and she visibly struggles to recover her poise, a devilish grin teasing at the corners of her mouth. She touches the Baku with a claw tip and rot crawls outward from the point of contact, dulling the vibrant hide.

The tendrils of plague fracture and fracture again in an increasingly complex pattern across the familiar’s side and Kishna follows each line as if it were script inked straight from Mother’s hand.

Your question is: Can even the deities themselves be subject to divine justice?

The answer to your question is: Well, Mother has chosen to answer your blasphemy; I was uncertain - brave of you, to ask a question such as that of a God. Justice, you ask.... 'Divine' is easy, but 'Justice' is fraught with shades of meaning that are of little use, save to be quibbled over by those who seek to justify the enactment of their will. Typical of an Imp, to ask after Justice. Understand that that is not Mother's way. The Gods are not immune to the actions of their brethren. Mother will see them all bow in the end. You may call that Justice, if you wish.
Some Magic 8 Ball responses:

Quote:
Kishna touches the parasitic fungus with a claw tip and rot crawls outward from the point of contact, though the familiar seems to fight the infection every step of the way.

The tendrils of plague fracture and fracture again in an increasingly complex pattern across the dusky hide and Kishna follows each line as if it were script inked straight from Mother’s hand.

Your question is: Was the day of my birth simply a date, or has mother got plans for me?

The answer to your question is: Daughter, do not doubt. You are a Necromancer, Mother's Will personified, your life is but an extension of Her hand as it shapes our world. Your date of birth was as it should be. Your path to this place and this moment was as it should be. If early days brought hardship and sorrow it is because steel cannot be shaped without the forge. Let the echoes of those blows ring through you and from you. Let them fall from your lips as a declaration: I am alive. I am unbowed and unbroken. I am a Necromancer.
~~~

Quote:
Kishna looks up sharply at Divine's question, expression caught somewhere between shock and outrage. Then the moment passes and she visibly struggles to recover her poise, a devilish grin teasing at the corners of her mouth. She touches the Baku with a claw tip and rot crawls outward from the point of contact, dulling the vibrant hide.

The tendrils of plague fracture and fracture again in an increasingly complex pattern across the familiar’s side and Kishna follows each line as if it were script inked straight from Mother’s hand.

Your question is: Can even the deities themselves be subject to divine justice?

The answer to your question is: Well, Mother has chosen to answer your blasphemy; I was uncertain - brave of you, to ask a question such as that of a God. Justice, you ask.... 'Divine' is easy, but 'Justice' is fraught with shades of meaning that are of little use, save to be quibbled over by those who seek to justify the enactment of their will. Typical of an Imp, to ask after Justice. Understand that that is not Mother's way. The Gods are not immune to the actions of their brethren. Mother will see them all bow in the end. You may call that Justice, if you wish.
@@@mHwnQKP.png @@@ 3idolon.gif
@
@
@Luciferr Yep that's 100% alright. This event is self-policing and on the honor code, if you write every day, then you write every day. {emoji=mirror thumbs up}

@MisterArtist Congrats! That is So. Many. Words!
@Luciferr Yep that's 100% alright. This event is self-policing and on the honor code, if you write every day, then you write every day. {emoji=mirror thumbs up}

@MisterArtist Congrats! That is So. Many. Words!
@
@
Congrats @Galatheid! You've won the daily writing prize for 11/20 [center][size=4][u]Day 20[/u]: [i][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2773255/16#post_41336204]Galatheid[/url][/i][/size] [item=gold ore]x5[/center]
Congrats @Galatheid! You've won the daily writing prize for 11/20

Day 20: Galatheid
Gold Ore x5
@
@
I started this 'spell book' in order to keep track of the different elemental spells I can use in lores later on. After all I wouldn't want to be inconsistent in my dragons' backstories (and future stories, maybe)!
I started this 'spell book' in order to keep track of the different elemental spells I can use in lores later on. After all I wouldn't want to be inconsistent in my dragons' backstories (and future stories, maybe)!
4f84783726df68aa829be00b8642d465d8caaa83.png x8bDWFu.png
5hF3FGk.png
DxCICZ1.png
Did a bit of brainstorming and wrote a few words for a couple miscellaneous stories.
Did a bit of brainstorming and wrote a few words for a couple miscellaneous stories.
luminaxforever.gif
Got started on a dumb little one-off lore idea that is turning out to be quite the project; 2.5k words and I'm not even close to being done XD

Also did some RP posts for the Hungry Games!
Got started on a dumb little one-off lore idea that is turning out to be quite the project; 2.5k words and I'm not even close to being done XD

Also did some RP posts for the Hungry Games!
LhnYpua.png s3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-l11-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-m36-book.pngs3-s16-m36-l11-l19-l20-s16-book.pngB7_R.png
3KkxJSr.png
LhnYpua.png
eeGpIiY.png
.. « Mew »
|| 2+ FR Time | She/Her | The Calm Before the Storm | fr__lightning_by_baelfin-d8uyn76.png fr__beastclans_by_baelfin-d92uyiw.png ||

• { Lockedown } - Chill Biolocke + Necrolocke
• { Thunder Hollow } - Clan Lore [WIP]

{ Assets: x x x }
eeGpIiY.png
LhnYpua.png 89TBw7Q.gif
I wish I had found this sooner :0
Good luck all!
I wish I had found this sooner :0
Good luck all!
z0HlerP.png
1 2 ... 15 16 17 18 19 ... 29 30