Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [Slots]Free Tarot Readings[Full]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33
pinglist please!
pinglist please!
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o1_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o3_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o4_400.gif
tumblr_pvo913VdTF1ta9vl4o2_400.gif
w8o0xW1.png

@volucrary It is fun reading the booklit and learning a little more mythology with the Fantastical Creatures Deck :) [img]https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-aMoUzzBiWWU/Xb912ZhTsTI/AAAAAAAAVcs/-R40m33bKqMDQZFdf8s_nH2X635LP5C6ACLcBGAsYHQ/s1600/journeyintotheself.jpg[/img] You need to focus on bettering yourself before you focus on other people's lives. This is a hard decision for you to make and I can understand why. Both bettering yourself and helping others seem equally important. But if you're not on solid ground then there is no real chance to help others. You will need to persevere as your internal journey won't always be easy. The Reading in More Detail The Fool You are hesitant in making the choice between focusing on resolving your internal issues or making others' lives better. Three of Swords Due to focusing on bettering yourself, you run the risk of facing rejection from others. The Sun You need to make an internal journey to become better than you currently are. You will need a whole lot of courage and persistence to make it through. Extra: The first and third cards are of the Major Arcana with The Sun being higher than The Fool. The middle card is the only Minor Arcana card. Thus seeming to show a journey where you stumble but eventually end up stronger. As the cards don't have a large focus on being in a group, this seems to imply you are supposed to resolve your internal issues.
@volucrary

It is fun reading the booklit and learning a little more mythology with the Fantastical Creatures Deck :)

journeyintotheself.jpg

You need to focus on bettering yourself before you focus on other people's lives. This is a hard decision for you to make and I can understand why. Both bettering yourself and helping others seem equally important. But if you're not on solid ground then there is no real chance to help others. You will need to persevere as your internal journey won't always be easy.

The Reading in More Detail

The Fool
You are hesitant in making the choice between focusing on resolving your internal issues or making others' lives better.

Three of Swords
Due to focusing on bettering yourself, you run the risk of facing rejection from others.

The Sun
You need to make an internal journey to become better than you currently are. You will need a whole lot of courage and persistence to make it through.

Extra:
The first and third cards are of the Major Arcana with The Sun being higher than The Fool. The middle card is the only Minor Arcana card. Thus seeming to show a journey where you stumble but eventually end up stronger.

As the cards don't have a large focus on being in a group, this seems to imply you are supposed to resolve your internal issues.
b1FnW9e.jpg
I have again opened slots!

And if you miss your chance at a free reading this time around, just ask to be on the one time pinglist so you'll be alerted when I open more slots :)

@Andraya
I have again opened slots!

And if you miss your chance at a free reading this time around, just ask to be on the one time pinglist so you'll be alerted when I open more slots :)

@Andraya
b1FnW9e.jpg
@jashykins The Crystal Tarot deck, please :P Idk how well you'd do this or if you have any practice, but can I get a Mind/Body/Soul spread for [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56616236] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/566163/56616236_350.png[/img] [/url]? I can give you a generous tip (5-10KT) for doing this :D
@jashykins
The Crystal Tarot deck, please :P
Idk how well you'd do this or if you have any practice, but can I get a Mind/Body/Soul spread for
56616236_350.png
?

I can give you a generous tip
(5-10KT)
for doing this :D
And if a silence filled the air do you think that anyone would even care? Would they be aware... of the mounting snow...
@jashykins

Hi! Could I get a rune reading? Or any deck that feels right! I would like to help you practice! :)

Recently I have been struggling a bit with my own sense of identity. It is not really a question but I am looking for a bit of guidance.

Thanks! :D

@jashykins

Hi! Could I get a rune reading? Or any deck that feels right! I would like to help you practice! :)

Recently I have been struggling a bit with my own sense of identity. It is not really a question but I am looking for a bit of guidance.

Thanks! :D

tumblr_nm1sm0uXkM1tfzajgo2_75sq.gif
@DeathPhoenix I admit to never having done a Body/Mind/Soul Spread before so I did spend a few minutes looking over the gist of it :) I've included the crystals that correspond to each card :) [img]https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-QGYeEau7_TM/XdYLDjtuUJI/AAAAAAAAVhs/U5vvhZssNH0XnFnXU16aMAG6gTLH8SFMwCLcBGAsYHQ/s1600/mindbodyandsoul.jpg[/img] Celestia is currently expanding her mind in directions she never thought possible in the past. But this isn't entirely a good thing as she's in confusion. To stop the confusion she needs to look at anything that is blocking her as an opportunity to learn. She also needs to stop deluding herself so that she has a better sense of what's going on. The Reading in More Detail BODY Eight of Wands Crystal: Black Opal Currently something is blocking what Celestia wants to do and she is growing frustrated because of that. To ease her frustration she needs to look at what is blocking her as an opportunity to learn. Upon doing that she will learn valuable skills that will take her to where she wants to be. MIND Strength Crystal: Citrine Celestia's mind is being opened to a new way of thinking that she has never considered in the past. She is going boldly to a future she has never dreamt of before. While that courage is admirable, she needs to be aware of her own weaknesses so they don't cause problems later on. SOUL The Moon Crystal: Selenite Celestia's soul is in confusion. This is due to two things. The first is that this is an extremely emotional time for her which means it's hard for her to truly think. The second is that she is deluding herself in some manner. @Munayki I decided to take the old runes out for a spin. They're more difficult for me than any of my decks and so since you put runes as an option... ;) I also decided to examine your sense of identity with the runes as a way to answer your question. [img]https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-sV4C1frWGDA/XdZOVBsTA3I/AAAAAAAAVh4/I5di15vkqXcYm9fdQXNtP9U1v1AoQgOPwCLcBGAsYHQ/s1600/identity.jpg[/img] Your identity is defined by your generosity, ability to grow, and the great power inside of you. It is the last one that has given you some confusion as the great power also involves many contradictions. If you start looking at that part of yourself in a way that is beyond words, you might get some peace of mind. The Reading in More Detail GEBO You like to give to people. Because of your generosity people are thankful and tend to give you things in return. LAGUZ In you is a great power to grow. DAGAZ You are a great combination of things. You are so great a combination of things that you are full of contradictions. Even though your many contradictions can be confusing, they give you great power in whatever venture you choose to pursue. You need to stop trying to make logical sense of how your contradictions come together so that you might end up with some peace of mind.
@DeathPhoenix

I admit to never having done a Body/Mind/Soul Spread before so I did spend a few minutes looking over the gist of it :)

I've included the crystals that correspond to each card :)

mindbodyandsoul.jpg

Celestia is currently expanding her mind in directions she never thought possible in the past. But this isn't entirely a good thing as she's in confusion. To stop the confusion she needs to look at anything that is blocking her as an opportunity to learn. She also needs to stop deluding herself so that she has a better sense of what's going on.

BODY
Eight of Wands
Crystal: Black Opal
Currently something is blocking what Celestia wants to do and she is growing frustrated because of that. To ease her frustration she needs to look at what is blocking her as an opportunity to learn. Upon doing that she will learn valuable skills that will take her to where she wants to be.

MIND
Strength
Crystal: Citrine
Celestia's mind is being opened to a new way of thinking that she has never considered in the past. She is going boldly to a future she has never dreamt of before. While that courage is admirable, she needs to be aware of her own weaknesses so they don't cause problems later on.

SOUL
The Moon
Crystal: Selenite
Celestia's soul is in confusion. This is due to two things. The first is that this is an extremely emotional time for her which means it's hard for her to truly think. The second is that she is deluding herself in some manner.

@Munayki

I decided to take the old runes out for a spin. They're more difficult for me than any of my decks and so since you put runes as an option... ;)

I also decided to examine your sense of identity with the runes as a way to answer your question.

identity.jpg

Your identity is defined by your generosity, ability to grow, and the great power inside of you. It is the last one that has given you some confusion as the great power also involves many contradictions. If you start looking at that part of yourself in a way that is beyond words, you might get some peace of mind.

GEBO
You like to give to people. Because of your generosity people are thankful and tend to give you things in return.

LAGUZ
In you is a great power to grow.

DAGAZ
You are a great combination of things. You are so great a combination of things that you are full of contradictions. Even though your many contradictions can be confusing, they give you great power in whatever venture you choose to pursue. You need to stop trying to make logical sense of how your contradictions come together so that you might end up with some peace of mind.
b1FnW9e.jpg
@jashykins

Thanks for the reading!! :D I actually saw this earlier in the day and was surprised. I felt it was pretty accurate. Generosity and growth I value tremendously. Those are two things I have been focusing on recently.

As for power: well I am still contemplating this part of the reading but for the most part, this is true, logical reasoning has not served me. Not in these instances.

This actually really helped. Thanks again! :)
@jashykins

Thanks for the reading!! :D I actually saw this earlier in the day and was surprised. I felt it was pretty accurate. Generosity and growth I value tremendously. Those are two things I have been focusing on recently.

As for power: well I am still contemplating this part of the reading but for the most part, this is true, logical reasoning has not served me. Not in these instances.

This actually really helped. Thanks again! :)
tumblr_nm1sm0uXkM1tfzajgo2_75sq.gif
To Ask For a Tarot/Oracle Reading
-Crystal one (Sorry I forgot it already. My memory is so bad.)
-Will I ever get my life back together?
-Choose if you want me to pick just One Card or do a Three Card Spread

Could I also get a rune identity reading like Munayki?
To Ask For a Tarot/Oracle Reading
-Crystal one (Sorry I forgot it already. My memory is so bad.)
-Will I ever get my life back together?
-Choose if you want me to pick just One Card or do a Three Card Spread

Could I also get a rune identity reading like Munayki?
Please ping me if you are replying to me. This can be done by adding an @ to my name in the quote’s code.

I *was* going to have an art shop, but my tablet broke. Yay.
@Munayki

You're welcome :)

Glad I got a majority of the rune reading right :)

@Aetherskyes

I'll be happy to do both :)

But I just need to know if you want a one or three card spread :)
@Munayki

You're welcome :)

Glad I got a majority of the rune reading right :)

@Aetherskyes

I'll be happy to do both :)

But I just need to know if you want a one or three card spread :)
b1FnW9e.jpg
@jashykins
3 cards I guess? Yeah, 3 cards.
@jashykins
3 cards I guess? Yeah, 3 cards.
Please ping me if you are replying to me. This can be done by adding an @ to my name in the quote’s code.

I *was* going to have an art shop, but my tablet broke. Yay.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33