Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [Slots]Free Tarot Readings[Full]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33
I am still doing free readings :)
I am still doing free readings :)
b1FnW9e.jpg
Omg this is such a cool idea!! Can I ask for a three-card reading from the crow deck with a general question about the college/academic stress? (haha...)
Thanks so much in advance!!
Omg this is such a cool idea!! Can I ask for a three-card reading from the crow deck with a general question about the college/academic stress? (haha...)
Thanks so much in advance!!
TnU9L8M.png > She/her
> Accents
> Art Exalt Rescue
@Goblincat I hope I help you with your stress. College can get crazy at times. [img]https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-MhBCBB6pPa8/XbyxLwfdjvI/AAAAAAAAVcI/zjhqSCwBO48J9M75oNuKh5ZRKMB_ngFCgCLcBGAsYHQ/s1600/school.jpg[/img] You think that your ideas aren't worth much and so you are encountering some stress because of that. What you need to know is that you are doing great work and will encounter success in the future. Just remember to be confident and not to let your doubts control you. The Reading in More Detail Three of Coins (Reversed) Your biggest source of stress is that your ideas aren't being properly respected. Six of Wands Though it might not feel like it at times, you are doing an excellent job and your work ethics will pay off in the long run. The Empress In the future all your hard work will pay off and you will find success. Extra: All cards are related to the number three. THREE of Coins, SIX (three plus three) of Wands, and The Empress is the THIRD card of the Major Arcana. Doing a quick google search to remind myself, the number three is linked to self-confidence, self-expression, and creativity. Those three things seem related to your question.
@Goblincat

I hope I help you with your stress. College can get crazy at times.

school.jpg

You think that your ideas aren't worth much and so you are encountering some stress because of that. What you need to know is that you are doing great work and will encounter success in the future. Just remember to be confident and not to let your doubts control you.

The Reading in More Detail

Three of Coins (Reversed)
Your biggest source of stress is that your ideas aren't being properly respected.

Six of Wands
Though it might not feel like it at times, you are doing an excellent job and your work ethics will pay off in the long run.

The Empress
In the future all your hard work will pay off and you will find success.

Extra:
All cards are related to the number three. THREE of Coins, SIX (three plus three) of Wands, and The Empress is the THIRD card of the Major Arcana. Doing a quick google search to remind myself, the number three is linked to self-confidence, self-expression, and creativity.

Those three things seem related to your question.
b1FnW9e.jpg
AAA thank you so much! This was really comforting to hear, I appreciate this a lot :'')
AAA thank you so much! This was really comforting to hear, I appreciate this a lot :'')
TnU9L8M.png > She/her
> Accents
> Art Exalt Rescue
@Goblincat

Glad I could help :)
@Goblincat

Glad I could help :)
b1FnW9e.jpg
@jashykins could i get a 3 card spread with the White Sage deck please? i’m close to graduating, so i ask: Should I pursue my passions or a job first?
@jashykins could i get a 3 card spread with the White Sage deck please? i’m close to graduating, so i ask: Should I pursue my passions or a job first?
Tfgre.gifbegone, basic!
@jashykins

Thank you for offering to do this and I do hope that these requests help you get more confident in the times to come!

-I would love the Crow Tarot or, if you're feeling more adventurous, the Fantastical Creatures Tarot deck.
-Vague, but; Options or paths on moving forward from the past/ toxic relationships.
-Three card spread, please. ♥
@jashykins

Thank you for offering to do this and I do hope that these requests help you get more confident in the times to come!

-I would love the Crow Tarot or, if you're feeling more adventurous, the Fantastical Creatures Tarot deck.
-Vague, but; Options or paths on moving forward from the past/ toxic relationships.
-Three card spread, please. ♥
o667-d01-L-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d03-Reithya.pngo667-d04-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d05-R-Reithya.pnggP1RBPa.gifo667-d05-L-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d03-Reithya.pngo667-d04-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d01-R-Reithya.png
@bubblebauble Congrats about graduation :) [img]https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-KWeV3J_soCA/Xb4jzZ_4mnI/AAAAAAAAVcU/l_oo8SB_R_cv55f96Gu7IB6_9gEPV-fXgCLcBGAsYHQ/s1600/joborpassion.jpg[/img] You are at a point in your life where you can safely pursue your passions over your job. You should live in the moment and go after what your heart wants. But if you decide to seek what your heart wants, remember what you have is enough so you don't need to go far. The Reading in More Detail Ten of Swords (Reversed) Even though the past has come back to haunt you in some fashion, you need to live in the moment. Queen of Swords (Reversed) You are currently extremely intense and self-sufficient but can also be critical of those around you. Ten of Cups (Reversed) While you are striving for more, you have everything you need in this moment. @Reithya I am getting more confident. Still need some work here and there, though :) I got the Fantastical Creatures deck recently so I've been itching to really try it out. [img]https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-O72ahfNjTxU/Xb5zlG8YNNI/AAAAAAAAVcg/oRkM1_x__JowcY7qQGCbCfphe44DmfSnACLcBGAsYHQ/s1600/movingon.jpg[/img] You are more aware of your situation than you have been in the past. Due to your waking up, you are experiencing unstable emotions because you are unsure how to process what is going on. You need to be content in the knowledge that you are finally able to be free and do what you want to. All that needs be done is to move on from your fears as they don't have anymore power over you. The Reading in More Detail The Hanged Man (Reversed) You are much more aware of your situation than you've been in the past. You're waking up to the truth. You also put on a strong exterior but are much more vulnerable than you appear. King of Cups You are experiencing a time of unstable emotions. You might find comfort in a parental figure. Eight of Wands (Reversed) You are free of restraints and able to pursue your own interests.
@bubblebauble

Congrats about graduation :)

joborpassion.jpg

You are at a point in your life where you can safely pursue your passions over your job. You should live in the moment and go after what your heart wants. But if you decide to seek what your heart wants, remember what you have is enough so you don't need to go far.

Ten of Swords (Reversed)
Even though the past has come back to haunt you in some fashion, you need to live in the moment.

Queen of Swords (Reversed)
You are currently extremely intense and self-sufficient but can also be critical of those around you.

Ten of Cups (Reversed)
While you are striving for more, you have everything you need in this moment.

@Reithya

I am getting more confident. Still need some work here and there, though :)

I got the Fantastical Creatures deck recently so I've been itching to really try it out.

movingon.jpg

You are more aware of your situation than you have been in the past. Due to your waking up, you are experiencing unstable emotions because you are unsure how to process what is going on. You need to be content in the knowledge that you are finally able to be free and do what you want to. All that needs be done is to move on from your fears as they don't have anymore power over you.

The Hanged Man (Reversed)
You are much more aware of your situation than you've been in the past. You're waking up to the truth. You also put on a strong exterior but are much more vulnerable than you appear.

King of Cups
You are experiencing a time of unstable emotions. You might find comfort in a parental figure.

Eight of Wands (Reversed)
You are free of restraints and able to pursue your own interests.
b1FnW9e.jpg
@jashykins

Thank you so much for the reading! I'm glad you were able to use the new deck and I must say, the artwork is lovely!
@jashykins

Thank you so much for the reading! I'm glad you were able to use the new deck and I must say, the artwork is lovely!
o667-d01-L-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d03-Reithya.pngo667-d04-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d05-R-Reithya.pnggP1RBPa.gifo667-d05-L-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d03-Reithya.pngo667-d04-Reithya.pngo667-d02-Reithya.pngo667-d01-R-Reithya.png
@jashykins,
-I would really appreciate a reading from the fantastical creatures deck, if you're comfortable with that one. If not, feel free to choose which one suits best yourself- I don't mind.
-Should I work towards resolving internal issues or making others' lives better? (Ideally both should be achievable, but I'm have been encountering many scenarios where they're not exactly compatible and would like a small bit of additional guidance or advice). If this question isn't suitable, I would appreciate a general reading.
-A Three Card Spread would be preferable.
@jashykins,
-I would really appreciate a reading from the fantastical creatures deck, if you're comfortable with that one. If not, feel free to choose which one suits best yourself- I don't mind.
-Should I work towards resolving internal issues or making others' lives better? (Ideally both should be achievable, but I'm have been encountering many scenarios where they're not exactly compatible and would like a small bit of additional guidance or advice). If this question isn't suitable, I would appreciate a general reading.
-A Three Card Spread would be preferable.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33