Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [Slots]Free Tarot Readings[Full]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33
@klefaeries A good way to practice at tarot is to do a Card of the Day. You shuffle and pull a card and focus on it for the day. I hope you find professionals to help you with your mental health. I live in the US and my insurance is so bad I haven't been able to find a psychiatrist in years. [img]https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-aya5a8LyQMM/XalRozSQFsI/AAAAAAAAVV0/ZtYXdUyKizQwBQeeJak5SsY7tXdDct1pwCLcBGAsYHQ/s1600/reversed.jpg[/img] Your mental health will always make things harder. But that doesn't mean you are without any talent. Even though you become overstimulated from time to time, you are flexible and have a creative side that is worth pursuing. The Reading in More Detail Turtle (Reversed) You are able to survive in different environments and are adapt at learning from situations. Though from time to time you feel life come to a halt. [i]Ancient Soul, Grounded, Trusting, At Home in the Self[/i] Lizard (Reversed) Your job will lead you to become overstimulated due to having to be social. You can combat this unease by having time alone. [i]Instinctual, Sensitive to the Subtle, Dreamer[/i] Snake (Reversed) You are too scared to pursue your untapped potential. You need to let go of that fear. [i]Guardian of Awakened Magic & Creative Potential[/i] @Razatharia Thank you for choosing The Crystal Tarot. I love the deck but I need lots more practice with it :) [img]https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-xDXPKjhMb2o/Xal6Bnb7kiI/AAAAAAAAVWA/Xpb6NThcPj09NUNbapp96am8JDcQqiqUQCLcBGAsYHQ/s1600/crystal.jpg[/img] You are currently working on something that will help others. You aren't alone in this venture as someone cheers you on. What you are working on will be successful. The Reading in More Detail Eight of Pentacles You are working on something that is helpful for others. It won't be easy, but it will be worthwhile by the end. Two of Wands You have someone cheering you on. If you need help, you can turn to them. Nine of Cups All your hard work will result in a time when you can just relax. Though you may be tempted to overthink things, don't. You need a break after all your hard work. @SupersneakyLink Would you like a Tarot, Oracle, or Rune Reading? [b]To Ask For a Tarot/Oracle Reading[/b] -Choose Which Deck -Ask your question -Choose if you want me to pick just One Card or do a Three Card Spread [b]To Ask for a Rune Reading[/b] -Ask Your Question
@klefaeries

A good way to practice at tarot is to do a Card of the Day. You shuffle and pull a card and focus on it for the day.

I hope you find professionals to help you with your mental health. I live in the US and my insurance is so bad I haven't been able to find a psychiatrist in years.

reversed.jpg

Your mental health will always make things harder. But that doesn't mean you are without any talent. Even though you become overstimulated from time to time, you are flexible and have a creative side that is worth pursuing.

The Reading in More Detail

Turtle (Reversed)
You are able to survive in different environments and are adapt at learning from situations. Though from time to time you feel life come to a halt.
Ancient Soul, Grounded, Trusting, At Home in the Self

Lizard (Reversed)
Your job will lead you to become overstimulated due to having to be social. You can combat this unease by having time alone.
Instinctual, Sensitive to the Subtle, Dreamer

Snake (Reversed)
You are too scared to pursue your untapped potential. You need to let go of that fear.
Guardian of Awakened Magic & Creative Potential

@Razatharia

Thank you for choosing The Crystal Tarot. I love the deck but I need lots more practice with it :)

crystal.jpg

You are currently working on something that will help others. You aren't alone in this venture as someone cheers you on. What you are working on will be successful.

Eight of Pentacles
You are working on something that is helpful for others. It won't be easy, but it will be worthwhile by the end.

Two of Wands
You have someone cheering you on. If you need help, you can turn to them.

Nine of Cups
All your hard work will result in a time when you can just relax. Though you may be tempted to overthink things, don't. You need a break after all your hard work.

@SupersneakyLink

Would you like a Tarot, Oracle, or Rune Reading?

To Ask For a Tarot/Oracle Reading
-Choose Which Deck
-Ask your question
-Choose if you want me to pick just One Card or do a Three Card Spread

To Ask for a Rune Reading
-Ask Your Question
b1FnW9e.jpg
@jashykins
I’d like an Oracle reading, with the wild animal deck.
I’d just like to see what it thinks I should know.
Three cards please :)
@jashykins
I’d like an Oracle reading, with the wild animal deck.
I’d just like to see what it thinks I should know.
Three cards please :)
resize_bat-9138-1_1_1_148_11.png
resize_bluetiger44890-c-46-1-5-1-90.png
resize_griffin-4523-31_40_61_4_4_6.png
resize_dragoncat_7251_29_17_5_3_8_1_3_2_5_11_2.png
resize_tiger35588-c-48-3-4-3-65.png
@SupersneakyLink I am arachnophobia and of course I drew the Tarantula XD [img]https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-wryhzp1rd-4/Xaq3OeE-jgI/AAAAAAAAVWM/mva6N-UZjMwNegEGEB8-AQpPz4aNDuXBACLcBGAsYHQ/s1600/mostlynegative.jpg[/img] You are coming to a crossroads in your life. Deciding what to do will be hard because you feel like hesitating and use sarcasm as a coping mechanism. If you make a good choice you will be able to feel young at heart and possibly even travel. The Reading in More Detail Zebra You are young at heart and have an intense curiosity about the world. If you are financially able to, traveling is a good idea. Hyena (Reversed) You use humor to deflect thinking about darker subjects. You need to reflect on why you're sarcastic. Tarantula (Reversed) You are coming to a crossroads in your life. Deciding what to do will be hard as you feel like hesitating and overthinking the choice.
@SupersneakyLink

I am arachnophobia and of course I drew the Tarantula XD

mostlynegative.jpg

You are coming to a crossroads in your life. Deciding what to do will be hard because you feel like hesitating and use sarcasm as a coping mechanism. If you make a good choice you will be able to feel young at heart and possibly even travel.

Zebra
You are young at heart and have an intense curiosity about the world. If you are financially able to, traveling is a good idea.

Hyena (Reversed)
You use humor to deflect thinking about darker subjects. You need to reflect on why you're sarcastic.

Tarantula (Reversed)
You are coming to a crossroads in your life. Deciding what to do will be hard as you feel like hesitating and overthinking the choice.
b1FnW9e.jpg
@jashykins thank you!
@jashykins thank you!
resize_bat-9138-1_1_1_148_11.png
resize_bluetiger44890-c-46-1-5-1-90.png
resize_griffin-4523-31_40_61_4_4_6.png
resize_dragoncat_7251_29_17_5_3_8_1_3_2_5_11_2.png
resize_tiger35588-c-48-3-4-3-65.png
@SupersneakyLink

You're welcome :)
@SupersneakyLink

You're welcome :)
b1FnW9e.jpg
Slots have opened again!

One new Tarot deck has been added!

PING LIST
If you no longer have any interest with this shop, you simply don't reply and won't be bothered by me ever again n.n

@PachaMama
Slots have opened again!

One new Tarot deck has been added!

PING LIST
If you no longer have any interest with this shop, you simply don't reply and won't be bothered by me ever again n.n

@PachaMama
b1FnW9e.jpg
thanks! i was replying earlier, then rollover hit and erased my message LOL! thanks for reminding me, i almost forgot! i was wondering if you could do a simple 1 card reading with the deck you are most familiar & comfortable with. i have a question that has been bugging me for years. little background...i'm a born healer with a rough childhood/past. my Pagan friends call me an Empath. i've always been close to God and i'm sensitive to spiritual beings. ok my main 1 question: 7 yrs ago at the start of Lent, i had the Stigmata in my R palm that bled for the whole 40 days of Lent. after it healed, new palm lines appeared in the shape of the Cross plain as day right in the middle of both hands. is it a sign my training is done? or was i branded? or is God claiming me? i've asked my Pastor-he has no clue. but when he witnessed for himself a healing that was done through me, he freaked out and denied it was from God. i feel silly for even asking about it. i'm not crazy. what does it mean? @jashykins
thanks! i was replying earlier, then rollover hit and erased my message LOL! thanks for reminding me, i almost forgot! i was wondering if you could do a simple 1 card reading with the deck you are most familiar & comfortable with. i have a question that has been bugging me for years. little background...i'm a born healer with a rough childhood/past. my Pagan friends call me an Empath. i've always been close to God and i'm sensitive to spiritual beings. ok my main 1 question: 7 yrs ago at the start of Lent, i had the Stigmata in my R palm that bled for the whole 40 days of Lent. after it healed, new palm lines appeared in the shape of the Cross plain as day right in the middle of both hands. is it a sign my training is done? or was i branded? or is God claiming me? i've asked my Pastor-he has no clue. but when he witnessed for himself a healing that was done through me, he freaked out and denied it was from God. i feel silly for even asking about it. i'm not crazy. what does it mean? @jashykins
@PachaMama Sorry it took so long. But I had chores, blog work, dinner, and a random hour long conversation when I picked up my mail. That usually doesn't happen. I was just planning on the usual ten minutes for that. The deck I chose was Legacy of the Divine Tarot (Ciro Marchetti) which was my first ever tarot deck. [img]https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-06zBW0KVNQg/XbkhKX75dgI/AAAAAAAAVbk/a9qTiEg8cjAfqUtL9_ponsBwrbfehzYZACLcBGAsYHQ/s1600/stigmata.jpg[/img] Six of Cups (Reversed) The memory of having the stigmata is a pleasant memory you keep going back to. You feel nostalgic for it even as you continue to question the reason you received it. This focus on why you received the stigmata makes it hard to figure out what next. As the Suit of Cups represents emotions and relationships plus the card is mostly positive for this reading, God gave you the stigmata to show that you are his.
@PachaMama

Sorry it took so long. But I had chores, blog work, dinner, and a random hour long conversation when I picked up my mail. That usually doesn't happen. I was just planning on the usual ten minutes for that.

The deck I chose was Legacy of the Divine Tarot (Ciro Marchetti) which was my first ever tarot deck.

stigmata.jpg

Six of Cups (Reversed)

The memory of having the stigmata is a pleasant memory you keep going back to. You feel nostalgic for it even as you continue to question the reason you received it. This focus on why you received the stigmata makes it hard to figure out what next.

As the Suit of Cups represents emotions and relationships plus the card is mostly positive for this reading, God gave you the stigmata to show that you are his.
b1FnW9e.jpg
@jashykins

that would make total sense. i had a NDE when i was dying from a car wreck in 1992. my injuries were mortal, yet i clung on for 4 days in ICU before my NDE. i had spent a short time with God. he said it wasn't my time, that i had to go back. there was like a black veil over my face, but i could hear, smell, touch God. i know his voice. God smells like a thunderstorm with lightning and wet earth. i felt the hair on his arms & face. his robe felt like no material made on earth. i think back a lot to that. i was angry for many years because i didn't want to come back. i survived at a price, even with all the blessings i have received since then. exactly 9.5 months after the accident, i gave birth to my first child. i now have 3. my girls are sensitive like me. the Dr's back then had no explanation to how i pulled through. i was bleeding internally from multiple organs and they couldn't stop it. but God did. and i woke up out of my coma.
@jashykins

that would make total sense. i had a NDE when i was dying from a car wreck in 1992. my injuries were mortal, yet i clung on for 4 days in ICU before my NDE. i had spent a short time with God. he said it wasn't my time, that i had to go back. there was like a black veil over my face, but i could hear, smell, touch God. i know his voice. God smells like a thunderstorm with lightning and wet earth. i felt the hair on his arms & face. his robe felt like no material made on earth. i think back a lot to that. i was angry for many years because i didn't want to come back. i survived at a price, even with all the blessings i have received since then. exactly 9.5 months after the accident, i gave birth to my first child. i now have 3. my girls are sensitive like me. the Dr's back then had no explanation to how i pulled through. i was bleeding internally from multiple organs and they couldn't stop it. but God did. and i woke up out of my coma.
Hope everyone is having a Happy Halloween!
Hope everyone is having a Happy Halloween!
b1FnW9e.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 32 33