Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [Slots]Free Tarot Readings[Full]
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 32 33
@Aetherskyes Sorry this took so long. It's just been a tiring day today and not a very productive one. I'll get your rune reading out tomorrow as there isn't enough time for me to get it done tonight. [img]https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-TsGQKa0E4Qc/XdeTRDHjsQI/AAAAAAAAViQ/xf6S_-nKQqcigrD0Y3qFNbqWS3GQQk2UQCLcBGAsYHQ/s1600/lifetogether.jpg[/img] You can get your life back in order and feel child-like wonder once again. To get there you need to prioritize your life. You'll need to figure out what is actually important and what isn't. That which isn't important needs to be thrown out. While you want to do everything, you can't or else you'll be stuck in your current state of mind. The Reading in More Detail Three of Wands Crystal: Azurite You are currently experiencing problems because you are spreading yourself too thin. You are feeling inspired to the point you have too many things going on in your life. Four of Swords Crystal: Charoite To solve the problem of you spreading yourself too thin you need to prioritize your various projects. Figure out which things you need to do and which things you can stop doing. It is best if you use your heart as your guide for this task. The Sun Crystal: Imperial Topaz You will succeed in prioritizing your life correctly and will find relief. You will feel your inner child wake up again which will give you a brighter outlook on life. EXTRA The fact that all three cards are upright indicates a positive outcome.
@Aetherskyes

Sorry this took so long. It's just been a tiring day today and not a very productive one.

I'll get your rune reading out tomorrow as there isn't enough time for me to get it done tonight.

lifetogether.jpg

You can get your life back in order and feel child-like wonder once again. To get there you need to prioritize your life. You'll need to figure out what is actually important and what isn't. That which isn't important needs to be thrown out. While you want to do everything, you can't or else you'll be stuck in your current state of mind.

The Reading in More Detail

Three of Wands
Crystal: Azurite
You are currently experiencing problems because you are spreading yourself too thin. You are feeling inspired to the point you have too many things going on in your life.

Four of Swords
Crystal: Charoite
To solve the problem of you spreading yourself too thin you need to prioritize your various projects. Figure out which things you need to do and which things you can stop doing. It is best if you use your heart as your guide for this task.

The Sun
Crystal: Imperial Topaz
You will succeed in prioritizing your life correctly and will find relief. You will feel your inner child wake up again which will give you a brighter outlook on life.

EXTRA
The fact that all three cards are upright indicates a positive outcome.
b1FnW9e.jpg
Crystal Tarot
Am I ever going to be talented as a witch?
3 card spread please?
Crystal Tarot
Am I ever going to be talented as a witch?
3 card spread please?
@Jashykins Thanks! And I totally understand not being able to do the rune readings.
@Jashykins Thanks! And I totally understand not being able to do the rune readings.
Please ping me if you are replying to me. This can be done by adding an @ to my name in the quote’s code.

I *was* going to have an art shop, but my tablet broke. Yay.
@Aetherskyes And now here is your rune reading :) [img]https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-CaPreEgJeUk/XdiE7yBfjFI/AAAAAAAAVic/6QCCyzHZbZwHUveenjCzTM37MA3zGwI5QCLcBGAsYHQ/s1600/another%2Bidentity.jpg[/img] You are a person with a very strong sense of what is right and what is wrong. This gives you the ability to be accurate with your judgment. You also have the ability to avoid the darker side of karma as long as you keep a clear head. And by defying karma, you have a greater ability to change than others. The Reading in More Detail Raidho You have a very clear sense of what is right and wrong. Therefore you have good judgment. Naudhiz You have the power in you to avoid what karma has laid out for you. But you can only use this power if you use knowledge and wisdom. Otherwise it is worthless. Perthro You have it in you to evolve and change into something else. EXTRA Naudhiz and Perthro both deal with Orlog (roughly translated to karma). @AverageGayWitch This is the last thing I'm doing for the night before snuggling up with the cheesy romance book I'm currently reading. [img]https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-sWzVa5wYg_8/XdjohuqoPGI/AAAAAAAAVio/3suXj4Wx7vcetSwjp_vjllX6pa0lb0CFQCLcBGAsYHQ/s1600/awitch.jpg[/img] While you will become talented, especially in mediumship and psychic healing if you pursue those paths, you won't reach the level of talent you want. To improve your talent you need to learn to balance practicing your beliefs and living your life. You also need to relax more as you already have an excellent support system. The Reading in More Detail King of Cups (Reversed) Crystal: Vanadinite You have embraced your powers to the point you of cutting off some people from your life. This is done unintentionally as your main concern is to grow in power. Even though you have devoted so much time to your craft, you don't feel as if you have accomplished much at all. To make yourself feel better you need to find a balance between practicing your beliefs and living your life. Queen of Cups (Reversed) Crystal: Malachite You deny your emotions which allows you to not be easily fooled by others. But just because you deny your emotions, doesn't mean they cease to exist. The emotions you deny creep up by making you respond more emotionally to criticism than you'd like. This card shows that you have the ability to be proficient in mediumship and psychic healing. Four of Wands Crystal: Spirit Quartz You have people in your life that are more than willing to support you. You need to allow yourself to relax so you won't feel as stressed. EXTRA As only the Cups cards are reversed, it shows you need to work on your emotions. As the Wands card is the only one upright, it shows that you do have the drive to do great things. As there are two reversed cards, it shows that while you will be talented you won't be as talented as you want to be.
@Aetherskyes

And now here is your rune reading :)

another%2Bidentity.jpg

You are a person with a very strong sense of what is right and what is wrong. This gives you the ability to be accurate with your judgment. You also have the ability to avoid the darker side of karma as long as you keep a clear head. And by defying karma, you have a greater ability to change than others.

Raidho
You have a very clear sense of what is right and wrong. Therefore you have good judgment.

Naudhiz
You have the power in you to avoid what karma has laid out for you. But you can only use this power if you use knowledge and wisdom. Otherwise it is worthless.

Perthro
You have it in you to evolve and change into something else.

EXTRA
Naudhiz and Perthro both deal with Orlog (roughly translated to karma).

@AverageGayWitch

This is the last thing I'm doing for the night before snuggling up with the cheesy romance book I'm currently reading.

awitch.jpg

While you will become talented, especially in mediumship and psychic healing if you pursue those paths, you won't reach the level of talent you want. To improve your talent you need to learn to balance practicing your beliefs and living your life. You also need to relax more as you already have an excellent support system.

King of Cups (Reversed)
Crystal: Vanadinite
You have embraced your powers to the point you of cutting off some people from your life. This is done unintentionally as your main concern is to grow in power. Even though you have devoted so much time to your craft, you don't feel as if you have accomplished much at all. To make yourself feel better you need to find a balance between practicing your beliefs and living your life.

Queen of Cups (Reversed)
Crystal: Malachite
You deny your emotions which allows you to not be easily fooled by others. But just because you deny your emotions, doesn't mean they cease to exist. The emotions you deny creep up by making you respond more emotionally to criticism than you'd like. This card shows that you have the ability to be proficient in mediumship and psychic healing.

Four of Wands
Crystal: Spirit Quartz
You have people in your life that are more than willing to support you. You need to allow yourself to relax so you won't feel as stressed.

EXTRA
As only the Cups cards are reversed, it shows you need to work on your emotions.

As the Wands card is the only one upright, it shows that you do have the drive to do great things.

As there are two reversed cards, it shows that while you will be talented you won't be as talented as you want to be.
b1FnW9e.jpg
Thank you that is scary accurate. And not being as talented as I want to be isn't a huge problem because I have ridiculously high expectations that I'd excel in every path lol.
Thank you that is scary accurate. And not being as talented as I want to be isn't a huge problem because I have ridiculously high expectations that I'd excel in every path lol.
New slots opened :0

And more slots have been added :0
New slots opened :0

And more slots have been added :0
b1FnW9e.jpg
@jashykins Could you do a three card reading with the Crow Tarot Deck please? Here's my question:

What can I do to meet more people (both for romantic and platonic purposes)?
@jashykins Could you do a three card reading with the Crow Tarot Deck please? Here's my question:

What can I do to meet more people (both for romantic and platonic purposes)?
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
@jashykins Hi, I'd love another tarot reading! Apologies, I tend to be most interested and conflicted about work and school-related questions, but if you don't feel like doing a reading for this, I completely understand ^^

Is a three-card spread from the crow deck (or any other one if you feel more comfortable with it) okay for the question: "how are my hopes and worries regarding my grades, social thingamajigs, and self-care (basically kind of, like general 'wellbeing' if that makes sense?) around my undergraduate and potential* master's degree going to likely pan out?"

*I have to do well for this to happen and am therefore anxious about it lol

(Your previous reading for my exam situation ended up being super accurate, by the way - but hey, since tarot is not by any means certain, even if it hadn't been so true, it brought me some much-appreciated ease of mind and comfort during study time.)
@jashykins Hi, I'd love another tarot reading! Apologies, I tend to be most interested and conflicted about work and school-related questions, but if you don't feel like doing a reading for this, I completely understand ^^

Is a three-card spread from the crow deck (or any other one if you feel more comfortable with it) okay for the question: "how are my hopes and worries regarding my grades, social thingamajigs, and self-care (basically kind of, like general 'wellbeing' if that makes sense?) around my undergraduate and potential* master's degree going to likely pan out?"

*I have to do well for this to happen and am therefore anxious about it lol

(Your previous reading for my exam situation ended up being super accurate, by the way - but hey, since tarot is not by any means certain, even if it hadn't been so true, it brought me some much-appreciated ease of mind and comfort during study time.)
JBEajtP.gif
@myriadofstars Sorry about the wait. I had dinner and that took up time. [img]https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-ECYYsBF6zB0/XhbRLAixHYI/AAAAAAAAVvM/kaEsTzmShfAqOyfgL6_ZdihT-2Vs2ZR6wCLcBGAsYHQ/s1600/meetingothers.jpg[/img] You need to not be so afraid of meeting other people. This fear has caused you to inadvertently self-sabotage both platonic and romantic relationships. To be able to meet people for both platonic and romantic relationships you need to fully realize who you are. You need to be your most honest self with those you truly want to connect with. With a romantic relationship understanding who you are and what you deserve can make sure you don't get into any bad situations with a lover. The Reading in More Detail TWO OF WANDS (Reversed) To meet people for a platonic relationship, you need to make a decision on who you are and what type of friends you want. Don't try to put on a mask to get people to like you as that isn't the real you. You will be the happiest with people that like the person you actually are, not the person you want them to think you are. NINE OF WANDS (Reversed) Forming any kind of relationship (both platonic and romantic) is extremely hard for you to do. Your problem is that you tend to self-sabotage yourself and then blame it on other people. To change this you need to commit fully to meeting people. You need to get rid of your fear, or at least suppress it, and meet people. THE LOVERS To meet someone for a romantic relationship, you need to decide on who you really are. You need to decide what you really want and to not take any less than what you deserve. If you don't, you could be fooled by a potential lover and get into a position no person deserves to be in. Once you have decided that and who to pursue, you will need to be committed to fully connecting to them way beyond the physical. EXTRA Two of the cards are Wands and are reversed. One of the things Wands represents in Tarot is action. Both Wands cards being reversed could be an indication that getting the nerve to connect with people is hard for you. @Quintillion I'm pleased to hear that you did well and that my reading was accurate :) I'll get to doing your reading tomorrow. I should have been in bed by now XD
@myriadofstars

Sorry about the wait. I had dinner and that took up time.

meetingothers.jpg

You need to not be so afraid of meeting other people. This fear has caused you to inadvertently self-sabotage both platonic and romantic relationships. To be able to meet people for both platonic and romantic relationships you need to fully realize who you are. You need to be your most honest self with those you truly want to connect with. With a romantic relationship understanding who you are and what you deserve can make sure you don't get into any bad situations with a lover.

TWO OF WANDS (Reversed)
To meet people for a platonic relationship, you need to make a decision on who you are and what type of friends you want. Don't try to put on a mask to get people to like you as that isn't the real you. You will be the happiest with people that like the person you actually are, not the person you want them to think you are.

NINE OF WANDS (Reversed)
Forming any kind of relationship (both platonic and romantic) is extremely hard for you to do. Your problem is that you tend to self-sabotage yourself and then blame it on other people. To change this you need to commit fully to meeting people. You need to get rid of your fear, or at least suppress it, and meet people.

THE LOVERS
To meet someone for a romantic relationship, you need to decide on who you really are. You need to decide what you really want and to not take any less than what you deserve. If you don't, you could be fooled by a potential lover and get into a position no person deserves to be in. Once you have decided that and who to pursue, you will need to be committed to fully connecting to them way beyond the physical.

EXTRA
Two of the cards are Wands and are reversed. One of the things Wands represents in Tarot is action. Both Wands cards being reversed could be an indication that getting the nerve to connect with people is hard for you.

@Quintillion

I'm pleased to hear that you did well and that my reading was accurate :)

I'll get to doing your reading tomorrow. I should have been in bed by now XD
b1FnW9e.jpg
@jashykins Thank you!
@jashykins Thank you!
_______
Pressed Moonflower

((They/Them)) ((Ve/Vir))
WINDTALE

Pressed Morning Glory
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 32 33