Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [Slots]Free Tarot Readings[Full]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 32 33
@Quintillion Since my last reading with you went so well, nervous this one won't pan out as well XD Like now I feel you expect me to have standards and I don't know about that pressure XD I would've had this out sooner but decided to get out of the house today. [img]https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-JI_h9aQk_Tw/XhgNirp8FsI/AAAAAAAAVvY/sskatzh9L5c9odXlNebzuF3K64Lby-b0ACLcBGAsYHQ/s1600/aboutschool.jpg[/img] Because your school situation is important to you it is making you think you aren't doing as well as you are. You are doing a good job with making sure you have good grades. Your social life is also an area of your life that is currently doing well. The part of you that is suffering, though, is your self-care. With how draining academics can be, especially for someone determined to do well, this is not all too surprising. To help improve this area of your life you need to focus on what you have, not what you have lost. The Reading in More Detail TEN OF PENTACLES (Reversed) Your worries about your grades are unfounded. You believe that you are holding yourself back and that there is so much more that you can do. While that is a noble thought, it's unfortunately making you doubt your abilities. Now just because you're doing a good job doesn't mean you should slack off, though. THE FOOL (Reversed) Your worries about your social life are unfounded. This is because you're keeping your eyes on it and making sure it doesn't interfere with other areas of your life. FIVE OF CUPS Your worries about your self-care are founded. This is because you are focusing on everything you don't have rather than what you have. You need to keep reminding yourself of what you have to improve this part of your life. As I type fast and get pains when writing by hand too long, I find that writing in a journal is extremely effective as I have to really focus on the act of writing. If you keep a journal focusing on what you have, it is possible that your self-care situation will improve. EXTRA -For this reading I asked the cards whether your hopes and worries were unfounded or founded. So the reversed cards have a slightly different meaning this time around.
@Quintillion

Since my last reading with you went so well, nervous this one won't pan out as well XD

Like now I feel you expect me to have standards and I don't know about that pressure XD

I would've had this out sooner but decided to get out of the house today.

aboutschool.jpg

Because your school situation is important to you it is making you think you aren't doing as well as you are. You are doing a good job with making sure you have good grades. Your social life is also an area of your life that is currently doing well. The part of you that is suffering, though, is your self-care. With how draining academics can be, especially for someone determined to do well, this is not all too surprising. To help improve this area of your life you need to focus on what you have, not what you have lost.

The Reading in More Detail

TEN OF PENTACLES (Reversed)
Your worries about your grades are unfounded. You believe that you are holding yourself back and that there is so much more that you can do. While that is a noble thought, it's unfortunately making you doubt your abilities. Now just because you're doing a good job doesn't mean you should slack off, though.

THE FOOL (Reversed)
Your worries about your social life are unfounded. This is because you're keeping your eyes on it and making sure it doesn't interfere with other areas of your life.

FIVE OF CUPS
Your worries about your self-care are founded. This is because you are focusing on everything you don't have rather than what you have. You need to keep reminding yourself of what you have to improve this part of your life. As I type fast and get pains when writing by hand too long, I find that writing in a journal is extremely effective as I have to really focus on the act of writing. If you keep a journal focusing on what you have, it is possible that your self-care situation will improve.

EXTRA
-For this reading I asked the cards whether your hopes and worries were unfounded or founded. So the reversed cards have a slightly different meaning this time around.
b1FnW9e.jpg
@jashykins omigosh, thank you so much for the detailed reading; the card for each category is very clever and lays it out super well. It sounds about right lol, though my worry is making it a little difficult for me to accept I am or will be doing well in the near-ish future >_>;; Still, it's a good comfort to hear and again, I really appreciate the insight. I am taking several steps to manage my mental wellbeing, but the journal suggestion is new and intriguing. (I've tried it before but gave up after a while; it's probably a good time to pick it up again ^^)

Also, please don't feel like I have an expectation that it will end up as accurate as the other one or that it hinges on you in any way; I understand that tarot readings aren't able to etch future trajectories into stone at all, but I am very fond of them nonetheless. Will send you a tip in a moment, ty!!
@jashykins omigosh, thank you so much for the detailed reading; the card for each category is very clever and lays it out super well. It sounds about right lol, though my worry is making it a little difficult for me to accept I am or will be doing well in the near-ish future >_>;; Still, it's a good comfort to hear and again, I really appreciate the insight. I am taking several steps to manage my mental wellbeing, but the journal suggestion is new and intriguing. (I've tried it before but gave up after a while; it's probably a good time to pick it up again ^^)

Also, please don't feel like I have an expectation that it will end up as accurate as the other one or that it hinges on you in any way; I understand that tarot readings aren't able to etch future trajectories into stone at all, but I am very fond of them nonetheless. Will send you a tip in a moment, ty!!
JBEajtP.gif
@jashykins

Hi! Could you do a three card reading with the fantastical creatures tarot deck for me?

My question is of what I can do, if anything, to make myself feel more okay with myself and more okay with others being around me.
@jashykins

Hi! Could you do a three card reading with the fantastical creatures tarot deck for me?

My question is of what I can do, if anything, to make myself feel more okay with myself and more okay with others being around me.
AH
@jashykins
Could I get a three card general reading with the White Sage tarot deck please?
@jashykins
Could I get a three card general reading with the White Sage tarot deck please?
CYGhyrI.png
@Oxyzee You chose a beautiful deck :) [img]https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-M2lnvhoONu4/XhjwoJryTAI/AAAAAAAAVvk/kB0Hy4fmXJchPH27sjV9l54IAdLcF_PugCLcBGAsYHQ/s1600/atriangle.jpg[/img] To feel better about yourself you need to remember the pleasant times you've had in the past. By recalling pleasant memories you'll be reminded of how you are a good person. To feel better in social situations you'll first need to recognize that while having time alone is okay, it's good to be with people from time to time. You also need to stop seeing others as unapproachable so that you can have a better time in social gatherings. The Reading in More Detail THE HIGH PRIESTESS The main thing holding you back from being social is that you've convinced yourself it's better to be alone. To combat this you need to understand that while having alone time is good, that there is also value in being social from time to time. SIX OF CUPS To feel better about yourself you need to recall pleasant memories from your past. You need to remember that you are a good person and have value. If you write or draw, remember the thrill you felt when completing a project. If you love to game remember beating a level that you thought you could never complete. Any memory that is pleasant and showcases your strengths needs to be focused on. THE TOWER (Reversed) To be more okay with being around others, you need to free your mind from its current thought patterns. You need to stop seeing others as angry and, therefore, unapproachable. Not everyone is a threat and realizing that will help you be more relaxed in social situations. EXTRA -Putting the cards in this formation instead of in a straight line made it easier for me to read them. @Hahoe This deck is a great travel sized one. Originally bought it because I thought I was going on a trip...and there was a bird on the front of its box XD [img]https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-erLY_1No7Mk/Xhl4crhv0EI/AAAAAAAAVvw/ZvZdwnnhUyUTlSxt54rhxdbnyWssucseACLcBGAsYHQ/s1600/threepiecepuzzle.jpg[/img] In the near future you will start to see those you idolize show their more human side. When it happens you will feel like you're being betrayed to the point it will be as if your heart is being stabbed. You will be able to survive this time just fine due to your positive attitude. The Reading in More Detail THE TOWER (Reversed) You idolize certain people and hold them to a higher standard than others. In the near future you will start to see their more human side. This is not a bad thing, though you will think differently when it happens. TEN OF SWORDS You will feel like you're being betrayed. It will feel like your very heart is getting stabbed. Even though this feeling will be more than painful, remember that it is up to you to control your response. KING OF WANDS You are generally a goofy and positive person. When you look at a glass you see it as half-full. This positive energy means you have the skills needed to get through a hard time and end up a better person.
@Oxyzee

You chose a beautiful deck :)

atriangle.jpg

To feel better about yourself you need to remember the pleasant times you've had in the past. By recalling pleasant memories you'll be reminded of how you are a good person. To feel better in social situations you'll first need to recognize that while having time alone is okay, it's good to be with people from time to time. You also need to stop seeing others as unapproachable so that you can have a better time in social gatherings.

THE HIGH PRIESTESS
The main thing holding you back from being social is that you've convinced yourself it's better to be alone. To combat this you need to understand that while having alone time is good, that there is also value in being social from time to time.

SIX OF CUPS
To feel better about yourself you need to recall pleasant memories from your past. You need to remember that you are a good person and have value. If you write or draw, remember the thrill you felt when completing a project. If you love to game remember beating a level that you thought you could never complete. Any memory that is pleasant and showcases your strengths needs to be focused on.

THE TOWER (Reversed)
To be more okay with being around others, you need to free your mind from its current thought patterns. You need to stop seeing others as angry and, therefore, unapproachable. Not everyone is a threat and realizing that will help you be more relaxed in social situations.

EXTRA
-Putting the cards in this formation instead of in a straight line made it easier for me to read them.

@Hahoe

This deck is a great travel sized one. Originally bought it because I thought I was going on a trip...and there was a bird on the front of its box XD

threepiecepuzzle.jpg

In the near future you will start to see those you idolize show their more human side. When it happens you will feel like you're being betrayed to the point it will be as if your heart is being stabbed. You will be able to survive this time just fine due to your positive attitude.

THE TOWER (Reversed)
You idolize certain people and hold them to a higher standard than others. In the near future you will start to see their more human side. This is not a bad thing, though you will think differently when it happens.

TEN OF SWORDS
You will feel like you're being betrayed. It will feel like your very heart is getting stabbed. Even though this feeling will be more than painful, remember that it is up to you to control your response.

KING OF WANDS
You are generally a goofy and positive person. When you look at a glass you see it as half-full. This positive energy means you have the skills needed to get through a hard time and end up a better person.
b1FnW9e.jpg
*bumps gently*

Slots are still open :)
*bumps gently*

Slots are still open :)
b1FnW9e.jpg
@jashkins
Catheter things always amaze me:
Could I get an Oracle reading with the Sacred Spirit Reading Cards?

I don’t really have a specific question, something in general would be fine.

And could i get a 3 card spread?
@jashkins
Catheter things always amaze me:
Could I get an Oracle reading with the Sacred Spirit Reading Cards?

I don’t really have a specific question, something in general would be fine.

And could i get a 3 card spread?
UOxLDHq.pngNHpBxT7.png
DsyQt2Q.png
0SPiwwS.pngN8qJrrh.png
@jashykins - I'd like the crow tarot, please! My question is: How do I keep my current friendship with, let's call her E, going?
@jashykins - I'd like the crow tarot, please! My question is: How do I keep my current friendship with, let's call her E, going?
1391_350px_rainforest_by_miirshroom-dbvjs1a.png
Hello! Could I get a Crow Tarot? I really wish to know where my life is going, I'm worried for my future. Also could I get a three card spread?

@jashykins
Hello! Could I get a Crow Tarot? I really wish to know where my life is going, I'm worried for my future. Also could I get a three card spread?

@jashykins

Dont be afraid to @ me! I dont bite
xYtMvtp.png
[center][font=georgia]Hi there, @jashykins. May I please get a reading from the [b]Crow Tarot in a three-card spread[/b]? The question; [i]how should I look towards my future knowing that I may lose those close to me?[/i] Also - if you have time - may I get a reading for my gal, Asuka, please? She would like the [b]White Sage Tarot in a three-card spread[/b]. Her question; [i]should she feel remorseful for leaving her parents and going into a world she has never known?[/i] The gal in question is here;[/font] [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=58327944] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/583280/58327944_350.png[/img] [/url] [font=georgia]Thank you for taking some time out of your day to do these wonderful readings! <3[/font][/center]
Hi there, @jashykins.
May I please get a reading from the Crow Tarot in a three-card spread?
The question; how should I look towards my future knowing that I may lose those close to me?

Also - if you have time - may I get a reading for my gal, Asuka, please?
She would like the White Sage Tarot in a three-card spread.
Her question; should she feel remorseful for leaving her parents and going into a world she has never known?

The gal in question is here;

58327944_350.png

Thank you for taking some time out of your day to do these wonderful readings! <3
earth.gif
FR +3
They/Them

Lore Fiend + Aff Artist

Brewing Corner
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 32 33