Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Nirfeti's Tarot Readings [closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@ashersasser
Thank you so much~! <3

Reading Type: Single Card
Deck: The Wild Unknown
Question: I'm a little nervous about the upcoming month, so I'd appreciate some insight there! I'll be living alone in a new city in a foreign country. ^^;
Top or Bottom of Deck?: Bottom
Number: 14
@ashersasser
Thank you so much~! <3

Deck: The Wild Unknown
Question: I'm a little nervous about the upcoming month, so I'd appreciate some insight there! I'll be living alone in a new city in a foreign country. ^^;
Top or Bottom of Deck?: Bottom
Number: 14
52776.png
me & my dragons: bio | wishlist | lore
shops: items & services | hatchery
@Brains

Of course, it's no problem at all! It;s 2am for me right now, so I'm off to bed, but I'll get to your reading as soon as I wake up.
@Brains

Of course, it's no problem at all! It;s 2am for me right now, so I'm off to bed, but I'll get to your reading as soon as I wake up.
9f55gLY.png

FvIGeq0.jpg
@ashersasser

Oh my! Not what I was expecting, but challenges are welcome none-the-less haha

Thank you for the read!
@ashersasser

Oh my! Not what I was expecting, but challenges are welcome none-the-less haha

Thank you for the read!
y6Tz96p.png
@ashersasser OMG this is brilliant! I would like a reading, please! [emoji=crystal ball size=1] [b]Reading Type[/b]: Single Card [b]Deck[/b]: The Wild Unknown Tarot [b]Question[/b]: Tell me something important about my love life! [b]Top or Bottom of Deck?[/b]: Top, please! [b]Number[/b]: 7
@ashersasser
OMG this is brilliant!
I would like a reading, please!

Deck: The Wild Unknown Tarot
Question: Tell me something important about my love life!
Top or Bottom of Deck?: Top, please!
Number: 7
tumblr_inline_oau8m87f2v1soemy4_75sq.png Duchess
She/her
FR +4
Skin Shop
Hatchery
Wishlist
tumblr_inline_oau8m8bPWA1soemy4_75sq.png aaarmsolympic-icon.pngTitanic109.pngrmstitanic-icon.png
@ashersasser

Welp I'm going to take that as a cue to start writing again.
Thank you!
@ashersasser

Welp I'm going to take that as a cue to start writing again.
Thank you!
@Brains [center][img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/84/31/c8/8431c875182dc2f52e7cc849a03a5093.jpg[/img][/center] You got the nine of pentacles! This is a welcome card considering your concerns. It represents a happy, healthy home. This means your new home will likely bring you happiness and stability, along with the potential ability to enjoy some small luxuries you may not have had before. Sit back and enjoy! You've taken the brave step to bring a change to your life, and you will be rewarded for it.
@Brains
8431c875182dc2f52e7cc849a03a5093.jpg

You got the nine of pentacles! This is a welcome card considering your concerns. It represents a happy, healthy home. This means your new home will likely bring you happiness and stability, along with the potential ability to enjoy some small luxuries you may not have had before. Sit back and enjoy!

You've taken the brave step to bring a change to your life, and you will be rewarded for it.
9f55gLY.png

FvIGeq0.jpg
@rruins I'm glad you enjoyed the reading ([s]despite the high pressure that card brings, I feel[/s]). I believe you have the strength to deal with the challenge, especially now that it's been brought to attention. My best wishes to you! @Feya Of course, it was no problem at all! I hope your writing goes well! @SeaDuchess Thank you! I will get to your reading in just a moment [emoji=guardian laughing size=1]
@rruins

I'm glad you enjoyed the reading (despite the high pressure that card brings, I feel). I believe you have the strength to deal with the challenge, especially now that it's been brought to attention. My best wishes to you!

@Feya

Of course, it was no problem at all! I hope your writing goes well!

@SeaDuchess

Thank you! I will get to your reading in just a moment
9f55gLY.png

FvIGeq0.jpg
@ashersasser
Ooo, thank you!
@ashersasser
Ooo, thank you!
UOxLDHq.pngNHpBxT7.png
DsyQt2Q.png
0SPiwwS.pngN8qJrrh.png
@ashersasser
Ahh that's so nice to hear! <3 Thank you for the reading!
@ashersasser
Ahh that's so nice to hear! <3 Thank you for the reading!
52776.png
me & my dragons: bio | wishlist | lore
shops: items & services | hatchery
@SeaDuchess Hello! Thank you for your excitement and compliments. I apologize for taking so long to get to your reading. I was unwell for a few days and didn't have the energy to do any readings. I thank you for your patience with me. [center][img]https://i.pinimg.com/736x/94/e7/9d/94e79da64614c84140103c416fd06621.jpg[/img][/center] You got the ace of wands! This card represents expansion and inspiration. It is a high energy card that encourages you to chase after whatever romance you feel might be brewing. It tells you to follow your heart in your pursuits and new love or the rekindling of old love might be on the horizon for you. Although the ace of wands does not guarantee success, it is still possible that even the attempt will bring at least an enlightening experience, perhaps even a new friend to share platonic love (instead of romantic love with). Your passion and energy are beautiful. Enjoy the feeling, there is nothing wrong with following your heart sometimes.
@SeaDuchess

Hello! Thank you for your excitement and compliments. I apologize for taking so long to get to your reading. I was unwell for a few days and didn't have the energy to do any readings. I thank you for your patience with me.
94e79da64614c84140103c416fd06621.jpg

You got the ace of wands! This card represents expansion and inspiration. It is a high energy card that encourages you to chase after whatever romance you feel might be brewing. It tells you to follow your heart in your pursuits and new love or the rekindling of old love might be on the horizon for you.

Although the ace of wands does not guarantee success, it is still possible that even the attempt will bring at least an enlightening experience, perhaps even a new friend to share platonic love (instead of romantic love with). Your passion and energy are beautiful. Enjoy the feeling, there is nothing wrong with following your heart sometimes.
9f55gLY.png

FvIGeq0.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9