Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Nirfeti's Tarot Readings [closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@ashersasser
Reading Type: Single Card
Deck: Nightvale Tarot, please! (This deck looks superb!!)
Question: (I don't have a question, so just go wild!)
Bottom or Top: Bottom!
Number: 22!

Honestly this is so cool!!
@ashersasser
Deck: Nightvale Tarot, please! (This deck looks superb!!)
Question: (I don't have a question, so just go wild!)
Bottom or Top: Bottom!
Number: 22!

Honestly this is so cool!!
earth.gif
FR +3
They/Them

Lore Fiend + Aff Artist

Brewing Corner
@Clandestino [center][img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/f6/99/aa/f699aa98c8fb90df6506f8d89ac12be7.jpg[/img][/center] You got the six of pentacles. This card signifies prosperity, growth and generosity. It sounds like you will have a bountiful summer with tons of fun and lots of fun to give and share with others. It's also possible that someone will be generous towards you. If that's the case, you should accept it and enjoy it to this best of your ability. I hope you have a wonderful summer! Thank you for being my first customer. <3
@Clandestino
f699aa98c8fb90df6506f8d89ac12be7.jpg

You got the six of pentacles. This card signifies prosperity, growth and generosity.

It sounds like you will have a bountiful summer with tons of fun and lots of fun to give and share with others. It's also possible that someone will be generous towards you. If that's the case, you should accept it and enjoy it to this best of your ability.

I hope you have a wonderful summer! Thank you for being my first customer. <3
9f55gLY.png

FvIGeq0.jpg
@ghostlyplants

I will start your reading in just a moment, your top and bottom deck numbers are subject to change as I shuffle the decks just for you :)
@ghostlyplants

I will start your reading in just a moment, your top and bottom deck numbers are subject to change as I shuffle the decks just for you :)
9f55gLY.png

FvIGeq0.jpg
@ashersasser
Deck: the wild unknown tarot please!
Question: i don’t really have a question sorry! just a general reading would be superb!
Bottom or Top top!
Number: 24! thank you!
@ashersasser
Deck: the wild unknown tarot please!
Question: i don’t really have a question sorry! just a general reading would be superb!
Bottom or Top top!
Number: 24! thank you!
@ghostlyplants [center][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/4e5190b3d0141bb5aff9cdce76e0030f/tumblr_npwuaaJuDy1qh2xlho1_r1_640.png[/img][/center] You got the five of wands. It's a card of conflict and it represents being scattered, having a lack of focus and feeling lost. With wands, that means that this is likely an internal conflict you are having. Your energy is likely moving outward and in several directions. Thus it is important to remember to take care of yourself. Do things that help you feel calm and bring back some focus to your life. Drink lots of water and remember to take breaks. I'm sending love your way!
@ghostlyplants
tumblr_npwuaaJuDy1qh2xlho1_r1_640.png

You got the five of wands. It's a card of conflict and it represents being scattered, having a lack of focus and feeling lost. With wands, that means that this is likely an internal conflict you are having. Your energy is likely moving outward and in several directions. Thus it is important to remember to take care of yourself. Do things that help you feel calm and bring back some focus to your life.

Drink lots of water and remember to take breaks. I'm sending love your way!
9f55gLY.png

FvIGeq0.jpg
@anthes

Okay! I'll get to yours as soon as I can.
@anthes

Okay! I'll get to yours as soon as I can.
9f55gLY.png

FvIGeq0.jpg
@ashersasser
Thank you for the tarot reading! The Five of Wands card does ring true with a lot of things. However, with the advice of the card (and you for having read them), I think I will be just fine! Thanks again!
@ashersasser
Thank you for the tarot reading! The Five of Wands card does ring true with a lot of things. However, with the advice of the card (and you for having read them), I think I will be just fine! Thanks again!
earth.gif
FR +3
They/Them

Lore Fiend + Aff Artist

Brewing Corner
@ghostlyplants Of course! I hope it helps. Oh, and I forgot to mention, thanks for your compliment earlier where you said this was cool! It really made me happy [emoji=familiar heart size=1] I hope you have a wonderful day!
@ghostlyplants

Of course! I hope it helps. Oh, and I forgot to mention, thanks for your compliment earlier where you said this was cool! It really made me happy

I hope you have a wonderful day!
9f55gLY.png

FvIGeq0.jpg
@anthes [center][img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/2e/48/f7/2e48f7ecd0912972dd37681650b04b96.jpg[/img][/center] You got Strength. This card signifies mastery of emotions. It is possible that you are in need of the focus, compassion and self-control this card represents. All the courage and strength you need is in your heart. You can do it! I believe in you, friend.
@anthes
2e48f7ecd0912972dd37681650b04b96.jpg

You got Strength. This card signifies mastery of emotions. It is possible that you are in need of the focus, compassion and self-control this card represents. All the courage and strength you need is in your heart.

You can do it! I believe in you, friend.
9f55gLY.png

FvIGeq0.jpg
Bump
Bump
9f55gLY.png

FvIGeq0.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9