Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Nirfeti's Tarot Readings [closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@OdiAibyouka [Center][img]http://i.imgur.com/SHMLuOe.jpg[/img][/center] You got the seven of cups! This card represents illusion and deception. It indicates that you'll temptation in many aspects of your life. Whether it's for pleasure or money, you will likely soon realize you have built a house of cards. It might be hard to see clearly, like you're in a fog, and right and wrong look almost the same. It's probably a good idea to take a step back and wait until you can see clearly again. Don't forget to take time to focus on yourself. Do something relaxing and maybe do something that makes you feel happy. Taking care of yourself when the rest of the world is stressful can help you find the focus and strength to deal with whatever is to come.
@OdiAibyouka
SHMLuOe.jpg

You got the seven of cups! This card represents illusion and deception. It indicates that you'll temptation in many aspects of your life. Whether it's for pleasure or money, you will likely soon realize you have built a house of cards. It might be hard to see clearly, like you're in a fog, and right and wrong look almost the same. It's probably a good idea to take a step back and wait until you can see clearly again.

Don't forget to take time to focus on yourself. Do something relaxing and maybe do something that makes you feel happy. Taking care of yourself when the rest of the world is stressful can help you find the focus and strength to deal with whatever is to come.
9f55gLY.png

FvIGeq0.jpg
@rruins

I'll add you to my Pinglist now. Thank you for your patience

@OnyxBat

Awe, thank you. I did sleep ok. I'll get to your reading very soon :)
@rruins

I'll add you to my Pinglist now. Thank you for your patience

@OnyxBat

Awe, thank you. I did sleep ok. I'll get to your reading very soon :)
9f55gLY.png

FvIGeq0.jpg
@Feya [Center][img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/6a/b2/99/6ab299bae1b47cf3ece76ed927210319.jpg[/img][/center] You got the Moon! This card represents vivid dreams and fears. It is the shadow realm, where dreams, fears and mysteries are born. A lot of darkness lingers here, and if you aren't careful, it can lead to some anxiety and self-doubt... However it is also here that imagination and creativity flow the most freely. If you're feeling inspired, now's the time to throw yourself at it. Let the moon's energy fill you and guide you.
@Feya
6ab299bae1b47cf3ece76ed927210319.jpg

You got the Moon! This card represents vivid dreams and fears. It is the shadow realm, where dreams, fears and mysteries are born. A lot of darkness lingers here, and if you aren't careful, it can lead to some anxiety and self-doubt... However it is also here that imagination and creativity flow the most freely.

If you're feeling inspired, now's the time to throw yourself at it. Let the moon's energy fill you and guide you.
9f55gLY.png

FvIGeq0.jpg
@Decaying [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/wcMBJEC.png[/img][/center] You got the Seven of Cups! This card is often unwelcome in a reading because it represents illusion and deception. You likely are or will be faxing some temptation in your life. If you're feeling unsure of which direction to take, possibly even which might be the right or wrong, it may be a good idea to take a moment away from the decision. Sleep on it or whatever other method may help you decide. Don't let others pressure you into making up your mind. This card could also mean someone is attempting to deceive you. Be careful and look out for yourself, friend.
@Decaying
wcMBJEC.png

You got the Seven of Cups! This card is often unwelcome in a reading because it represents illusion and deception. You likely are or will be faxing some temptation in your life. If you're feeling unsure of which direction to take, possibly even which might be the right or wrong, it may be a good idea to take a moment away from the decision. Sleep on it or whatever other method may help you decide.

Don't let others pressure you into making up your mind. This card could also mean someone is attempting to deceive you. Be careful and look out for yourself, friend.
9f55gLY.png

FvIGeq0.jpg
@Brains @rruins

You are welcome to request your readings now. Thank you for your patience.
@Brains @rruins

You are welcome to request your readings now. Thank you for your patience.
9f55gLY.png

FvIGeq0.jpg
@Halfangelreject [center][img]http://i.imgur.com/FZrYjcd.jpg[/img][/center] You got the Page of Cups. This card can represent your inner child to encourage you to not take things so seriously. Let loose and enjoy yourself! You may need to embrace this part of yourself to aid you in enjoying this challenging time of year. This card can also mean that you are reaching a level of maturity where you can more easily be kind, affectionate, compassionate and helpful. You have the emotional strength to face the challenge ahead. Just trust yourself and do what you believe is best. I hope you have a good summer!
@Halfangelreject
FZrYjcd.jpg

You got the Page of Cups. This card can represent your inner child to encourage you to not take things so seriously. Let loose and enjoy yourself! You may need to embrace this part of yourself to aid you in enjoying this challenging time of year.

This card can also mean that you are reaching a level of maturity where you can more easily be kind, affectionate, compassionate and helpful. You have the emotional strength to face the challenge ahead. Just trust yourself and do what you believe is best.

I hope you have a good summer!
9f55gLY.png

FvIGeq0.jpg
@ashersasser
Ah, thank you very much! I will keep this in mind for some big upcoming choices I have.
@ashersasser
Ah, thank you very much! I will keep this in mind for some big upcoming choices I have.
@Decaying

No problem! I hope it all goes well. :)
@Decaying

No problem! I hope it all goes well. :)
9f55gLY.png

FvIGeq0.jpg
Reading Type: Single Card
Deck: wild unknown
Question: ---
Top or Bottom of Deck?: top
Number: 7

Thanks!