Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Nirfeti's Tarot Readings [closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@rruins

No problem! I'll get to your reading soon
@rruins

No problem! I'll get to your reading soon
9f55gLY.png

FvIGeq0.jpg
@OnyxBat [center][img]https://i.pinimg.com/736x/52/87/1a/52871a468712926e59912f99b8a27328.jpg[/img][/center] You got the six of cups. It represents memories, childhood and joy. This card focuses the magic and innocence of childhood. The past is vibrant and colorful, look back upon it and enjoy. Old friends may resurface and seek you out, whether they be real or the fictional ones of your stories. All reunions will be joyful. Enjoy the simple pleasure and wonder of your life. Reflections on the already completed parts of your story may help you continue it. It is likely that giving the piece a new look will be fun and nostalgic for you. It's okay if you still can't think of how to proceed with it. It is still wonderful and hopefully holds a special place in your heart. As for the concerts, this card indicates that you will enjoy them and implies that the music probably means a lot to you. Have fun and enjoy yourself. You deserve it.
@OnyxBat
52871a468712926e59912f99b8a27328.jpg

You got the six of cups. It represents memories, childhood and joy. This card focuses the magic and innocence of childhood. The past is vibrant and colorful, look back upon it and enjoy. Old friends may resurface and seek you out, whether they be real or the fictional ones of your stories. All reunions will be joyful. Enjoy the simple pleasure and wonder of your life.

Reflections on the already completed parts of your story may help you continue it. It is likely that giving the piece a new look will be fun and nostalgic for you. It's okay if you still can't think of how to proceed with it. It is still wonderful and hopefully holds a special place in your heart.

As for the concerts, this card indicates that you will enjoy them and implies that the music probably means a lot to you. Have fun and enjoy yourself. You deserve it.
9f55gLY.png

FvIGeq0.jpg
Thank you. ^_^ The card and reading were both pretty.
Thank you. ^_^ The card and reading were both pretty.
257486_1462814308_banner.gif
@OnyxBat Awe thank you! I love how that card looks too [emoji=mirror love size=1]
@OnyxBat

Awe thank you! I love how that card looks too
9f55gLY.png

FvIGeq0.jpg
@Oxyzee [center][img]https://i.pinimg.com/236x/b3/c5/cd/b3c5cde0d55fc5a924268d019cc4307f.jpg[/img][/center] You got the Wheel of Fortune! This card represents destiny, opportunity and luck. It implies that a change is headed your way, and it might surprise you. It might be what you least expect to happen. You may even be in the midst of this now. Whatever happens, remember this is just bringing you more strength and adaptability. This will make you stronger, and you'll likely shine even brighter because of it.
@Oxyzee
b3c5cde0d55fc5a924268d019cc4307f.jpg

You got the Wheel of Fortune! This card represents destiny, opportunity and luck. It implies that a change is headed your way, and it might surprise you. It might be what you least expect to happen. You may even be in the midst of this now.

Whatever happens, remember this is just bringing you more strength and adaptability. This will make you stronger, and you'll likely shine even brighter because of it.
9f55gLY.png

FvIGeq0.jpg
@ashersasser Thanks so much for this beautiful reading! What a lovely card that is!

I screenshotted this to remind myself when i need to of its message. I haven't really been much for "silly, purposeless shenanigans", rather driving myself crazy for a sense of purpose, but maybe what i really need to do is relax and just have fun.

There's more to it of course, but i dont think here's the space to get on my soapbox, so i'll leave it at that. I highly appreciate you taking the time to do this for me and many others, and best wishes to you and everyone else in the thread!

Blessed be!
@ashersasser Thanks so much for this beautiful reading! What a lovely card that is!

I screenshotted this to remind myself when i need to of its message. I haven't really been much for "silly, purposeless shenanigans", rather driving myself crazy for a sense of purpose, but maybe what i really need to do is relax and just have fun.

There's more to it of course, but i dont think here's the space to get on my soapbox, so i'll leave it at that. I highly appreciate you taking the time to do this for me and many others, and best wishes to you and everyone else in the thread!

Blessed be!
Toeby / FR +3 / Dragon Hoarder
@ashersasser

Huh. Just about every tarot reading i've had done for me has said something about change. I'm kind of starting to believe that's whats going to end up happening, lmao.
@ashersasser

Huh. Just about every tarot reading i've had done for me has said something about change. I'm kind of starting to believe that's whats going to end up happening, lmao.
AH
@Oxyzee Oh that's funny! Don't worry too much, the wheel of fortune is a neutral card, so the change might be a positive one that helps you out a lot. I was a little worried my reading felt a little doom and gloom lol. I hope you have a wonderful day, and my well wishes to you. ^^ @Halfangelreject I'm glad you enjoyed it! I hope it helps! You're also welcome to come back again tomorrow to get more readings, and if you ever need someone to complain to, you're welcome to PM me. I may not have any advice, but I know it always helps to at least talk about what's eating at you. I hope you get the opportunity to let loose and have a lot of fun like the card encourages you to! Thanks for letting me do a reading for you, and I hope everything turns out well. [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
@Oxyzee

Oh that's funny! Don't worry too much, the wheel of fortune is a neutral card, so the change might be a positive one that helps you out a lot. I was a little worried my reading felt a little doom and gloom lol. I hope you have a wonderful day, and my well wishes to you. ^^

@Halfangelreject

I'm glad you enjoyed it! I hope it helps! You're also welcome to come back again tomorrow to get more readings, and if you ever need someone to complain to, you're welcome to PM me. I may not have any advice, but I know it always helps to at least talk about what's eating at you. I hope you get the opportunity to let loose and have a lot of fun like the card encourages you to!

Thanks for letting me do a reading for you, and I hope everything turns out well.
9f55gLY.png

FvIGeq0.jpg
@Asra9 [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/cgtbDof.jpg[/img][/center] You got the Queen of Cups! This card represents compassion and sensitivity. It asks you to trust your intuition and pay attention to your thoughts and feelings. Though it might seem counter intuitive, it recommends you lead with your heart and not with your head at this time. Your gut instincts are telling you something, and you should listen to them. This card is encouraging you to be your most compassionate and empathetic self this year, and it will serve you well. Your feelings will not lead you astray. Even if focusing on your feelings and truly feeling them is difficult, don't give up. You are strong, and you can do it. [size=2][i]edit: don't mind my table in the background of the photo... ;o;[/i][/size]
@Asra9
cgtbDof.jpg

You got the Queen of Cups! This card represents compassion and sensitivity. It asks you to trust your intuition and pay attention to your thoughts and feelings. Though it might seem counter intuitive, it recommends you lead with your heart and not with your head at this time. Your gut instincts are telling you something, and you should listen to them.

This card is encouraging you to be your most compassionate and empathetic self this year, and it will serve you well. Your feelings will not lead you astray. Even if focusing on your feelings and truly feeling them is difficult, don't give up. You are strong, and you can do it.

edit: don't mind my table in the background of the photo... ;o;
9f55gLY.png

FvIGeq0.jpg
@rruins [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/rStspoG.jpg[/img][/center] You got the Devil! This card represents addiction and all things negative. It signifies a situation that there is no avoiding. Now is the time to identify your dependency, whether it be a person, thing, etc., and get rid of it. The fate of this card will go no where without your own conscious effort to overcome it. This is likely not an easy process. It will be difficult, but it is a decision that has to be made. Remember that it is okay to reach out and lean on trustworthy people in your life. You are stronger than the devil. I wish you the best of luck in your strife.
@rruins
rStspoG.jpg

You got the Devil! This card represents addiction and all things negative. It signifies a situation that there is no avoiding. Now is the time to identify your dependency, whether it be a person, thing, etc., and get rid of it. The fate of this card will go no where without your own conscious effort to overcome it.

This is likely not an easy process. It will be difficult, but it is a decision that has to be made. Remember that it is okay to reach out and lean on trustworthy people in your life. You are stronger than the devil. I wish you the best of luck in your strife.
9f55gLY.png

FvIGeq0.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9