Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Nirfeti's Tarot Readings [closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@ashersasser

Reading Type: Single Card
Deck: Nightvale Tarot
Question: none
Top or Bottom of Deck?: bottom
Number: 14

wonder what ill get
@ashersasser

Deck: Nightvale Tarot
Question: none
Top or Bottom of Deck?: bottom
Number: 14

wonder what ill get
@ashersasser

Deck: The Wild Unknown
Question: Lately, I’ve been trying to work on writing and completing a book, but I’ve been super stuck, due both to a lack of interest and a lack of ideas. Any information about this would be great, so I guess a question would be will I be able to find the inspiration and perseverance I need to complete this book?
Top or Bottom of Deck?: Top
Number: 12

Thanks! :)
@ashersasser

Question: Lately, I’ve been trying to work on writing and completing a book, but I’ve been super stuck, due both to a lack of interest and a lack of ideas. Any information about this would be great, so I guess a question would be will I be able to find the inspiration and perseverance I need to complete this book?
Top or Bottom of Deck?: Top
Number: 12

Thanks! :)
EH86U9Z.pngLJ3kbI9.pngvCRntgo.png
@ShadowStorm1404 [center][img]https://66.media.tumblr.com/650673f585f47056b2c1f5d5186dded7/tumblr_n1qo06t8Hc1qh2xlho1_500.jpg[/img][/center] You got Justice! This card represents decisions and karma. There may be a decision that is weighing on your mind. If so, the choice is yours. It is likely that what you do choose will be the correct decision for you. You will unswayed by temptation or pretty words. The fairest decision will be made.
@ShadowStorm1404
tumblr_n1qo06t8Hc1qh2xlho1_500.jpg

You got Justice! This card represents decisions and karma. There may be a decision that is weighing on your mind. If so, the choice is yours. It is likely that what you do choose will be the correct decision for you. You will unswayed by temptation or pretty words. The fairest decision will be made.
9f55gLY.png

FvIGeq0.jpg
@ashersasser thank you for the reading!
@ashersasser thank you for the reading!
@ShadowStorm1404

Of course! :)

@TastyPastry

I will get to your reading in just a little bit!
@ShadowStorm1404

Of course! :)

@TastyPastry

I will get to your reading in just a little bit!
9f55gLY.png

FvIGeq0.jpg
@ashersasser
Hello! I don’t want to rush you, but do you know when you’ll be able to do the reading? If you don’t have time, or if you're busy or anything, no worries, I was just checking up on it.
@ashersasser
Hello! I don’t want to rush you, but do you know when you’ll be able to do the reading? If you don’t have time, or if you're busy or anything, no worries, I was just checking up on it.
@TastyPastry

Oh my goodness! I'm so sorry I got busy and totally forgot about it. Give me one moment. I'm really sorry
@TastyPastry

Oh my goodness! I'm so sorry I got busy and totally forgot about it. Give me one moment. I'm really sorry
9f55gLY.png

FvIGeq0.jpg
@TastyPastry [center][img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/79/e3/12/79e312f1d8b151730c57f678cf58e5d7.jpg[/img][/center] You got the Father of Pentacles. This card represents a life of abudance. He can also represent good worth ethic and creative ambition. It is likely that this card is telling you that you can recover that original inspiration by throwing yourself into whatever brought you there in the first place. Perhaps that's rereading and editing and changing things in the story to make it easier to move forward. Or perhaps you should read up on related resources and fiction to discover something new to consider. It could also mean that there is someone you know that has experience in this and can help you with your process. It is never a bad idea to lean on others and talk about the ideas trapped in your head. [center]-------------------------------[/center] Thanks so much for your patience. I really can't apologize enough for the wait. [size=2]I feel so bad... I'm sorry and thanks for checking up on it TToTT[/size]
@TastyPastry
79e312f1d8b151730c57f678cf58e5d7.jpg

You got the Father of Pentacles. This card represents a life of abudance. He can also represent good worth ethic and creative ambition. It is likely that this card is telling you that you can recover that original inspiration by throwing yourself into whatever brought you there in the first place. Perhaps that's rereading and editing and changing things in the story to make it easier to move forward. Or perhaps you should read up on related resources and fiction to discover something new to consider.

It could also mean that there is someone you know that has experience in this and can help you with your process. It is never a bad idea to lean on others and talk about the ideas trapped in your head.

Thanks so much for your patience. I really can't apologize enough for the wait. I feel so bad... I'm sorry and thanks for checking up on it TToTT
9f55gLY.png

FvIGeq0.jpg
@ashersasser
No worries about the wait, it really wasn’t a problem. Thank you so much for the reading! :)
@ashersasser
No worries about the wait, it really wasn’t a problem. Thank you so much for the reading! :)
Question: (none)
Top or Bottom of Deck?: Bottom
Number: Give me options after you cut the deck please!
Question: (none)
Top or Bottom of Deck?: Bottom
Number: Give me options after you cut the deck please!
1AL8WxD.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9