Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Nirfeti's Tarot Readings [closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@ashersasser
Hi there!

Reading Type: Single Card
Deck: Considerate Cat Tarot :3
Question: No question ^^
Top or Bottom of Deck?: bottom please!
Number: 28
@ashersasser
Hi there!

Deck: Considerate Cat Tarot :3
Question: No question ^^
Top or Bottom of Deck?: bottom please!
Number: 28
tumblr_inline_prxsn8xpza1ti4gvj_500.png
Art Shop
@ashersasser Hi!
Deck: Nightvale Tarot!
Question: A general insight on the future, a piece of knowledge to keep in mind
Top or Bottom of Deck?: Bottom
Number: Hmm I'd like to pick an option after cutting the deck
@ashersasser Hi!
Deck: Nightvale Tarot!
Question: A general insight on the future, a piece of knowledge to keep in mind
Top or Bottom of Deck?: Bottom
Number: Hmm I'd like to pick an option after cutting the deck
wj6EHY6.png __ vfUEUMi.png zLLQDMW.png oMDWJr6.png __
click a jar to donate to causes for free!

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_r1_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o2_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif

@Glacierstar [center][img]https://i.pinimg.com/originals/2f/dd/5e/2fdd5ee0e040d528febf44ba9df29719.jpg[/img][/center] Hello! You got the three of wands! This card represents envisioning the future. It indicates that you've been receiving support from others, whether that be friends or family, and with their help, you've formed a sense of self. However, now it's time for you to rely on yourself. Clarify your goals and cast the thoughts and opinions of others aside, it's time for you to focus on yourself. The future is infinite and yours. You're the strong, independent person you wanted to be already. Go forth and be great! I hope you have an awesome day (or rest of your day).
@Glacierstar
2fdd5ee0e040d528febf44ba9df29719.jpg

Hello! You got the three of wands!

This card represents envisioning the future. It indicates that you've been receiving support from others, whether that be friends or family, and with their help, you've formed a sense of self. However, now it's time for you to rely on yourself. Clarify your goals and cast the thoughts and opinions of others aside, it's time for you to focus on yourself. The future is infinite and yours.

You're the strong, independent person you wanted to be already. Go forth and be great! I hope you have an awesome day (or rest of your day).
9f55gLY.png

FvIGeq0.jpg
@GrimdarkRoxy

Hello! Sorry it took so long. Your numbers to choose from are 1 through 32.
@GrimdarkRoxy

Hello! Sorry it took so long. Your numbers to choose from are 1 through 32.
9f55gLY.png

FvIGeq0.jpg
@ashersasser Don't worry about it! ^^ I'd like 23
@ashersasser Don't worry about it! ^^ I'd like 23

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_r1_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o2_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif

@GrimdarkRoxy [center][img]https://i.pinimg.com/564x/5e/95/47/5e95477093867c646089ab094affe25c.jpg[/img][/center] You got the Knight of Cups! This card represents new opportunities and creativity. It reminds you that not just strength can bring victory, but also wit and savvy. New opportunities in your life are likely on the way. Remember to accomplish your goals and try not to lose sight of where you're going. Your creativity and intuition will guide the way. You're clever and smart, and you can do it!
@GrimdarkRoxy
5e95477093867c646089ab094affe25c.jpg

You got the Knight of Cups! This card represents new opportunities and creativity. It reminds you that not just strength can bring victory, but also wit and savvy. New opportunities in your life are likely on the way. Remember to accomplish your goals and try not to lose sight of where you're going.

Your creativity and intuition will guide the way. You're clever and smart, and you can do it!
9f55gLY.png

FvIGeq0.jpg
@ashersasser wow that actually makes a lot of sense with what's been going on! Thank you so much!! [emoji=coatl laughing size=1]
@ashersasser wow that actually makes a lot of sense with what's been going on! Thank you so much!!

Also, it's a little late but:

The crystal of the day is Tourmaline! It's most common use is for protection. It can protect you from negative energies and destructive forces. It is also helpful in dispelling or purifying your own negative thoughts and energy. It's also a good grounding stone.
Also, it's a little late but:

The crystal of the day is Tourmaline! It's most common use is for protection. It can protect you from negative energies and destructive forces. It is also helpful in dispelling or purifying your own negative thoughts and energy. It's also a good grounding stone.
9f55gLY.png

FvIGeq0.jpg
@GrimdarkRoxy No problem! I'm glad to hear that. Hopefully it helps! [emoji=guardian laughing size=1]
@GrimdarkRoxy

No problem! I'm glad to hear that. Hopefully it helps!
9f55gLY.png

FvIGeq0.jpg
Bump
Bump
9f55gLY.png

FvIGeq0.jpg
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9