Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | 365 day Art challenge (need suggestions)
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
aaaaaAAAAAAAAAAA
aaaaaAAAAAAAAAAA
LqI4CY6.pngshadow.png
Day 84: Cloud creature

day_84_by_ilovecows56_dd5h2lx-pre.jpg

A little man who is also a little cloud!

Pinglist: @Razatharia @Sensei @chantric @Aralia @Midnighthybrid @XxNoodleNovaxX @TemmieFlakes19 @ShinyDecidueye @Scenario @Beany121
Day 84: Cloud creature

day_84_by_ilovecows56_dd5h2lx-pre.jpg

A little man who is also a little cloud!

Pinglist: @Razatharia @Sensei @chantric @Aralia @Midnighthybrid @XxNoodleNovaxX @TemmieFlakes19 @ShinyDecidueye @Scenario @Beany121
Day 85: Ooze

day_85_by_ilovecows56_dd5juqp-pre.jpg

I feel so terrible right now.. I have a headache and a stomachache at the same time :(
At least i managed to get something done for today though!

Day 85: Ooze

day_85_by_ilovecows56_dd5juqp-pre.jpg

I feel so terrible right now.. I have a headache and a stomachache at the same time :(
At least i managed to get something done for today though!

You can always look up the inktober promps from past years! There are some nice themes. Here are some of my favorites:
  • Hungry
  • Lost
  • Hidden
  • Escape
  • Friend
  • Underwater
  • Crooked
  • Shattered
  • Cloud
  • Mask
  • Scorched
You can always look up the inktober promps from past years! There are some nice themes. Here are some of my favorites:
  • Hungry
  • Lost
  • Hidden
  • Escape
  • Friend
  • Underwater
  • Crooked
  • Shattered
  • Cloud
  • Mask
  • Scorched
wj6EHY6.png __ vfUEUMi.png zLLQDMW.png oMDWJr6.png __
click a jar to donate to causes for free!

tumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_r1_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o2_75sq.giftumblr_osqe959pr91v8lm95o1_75sq.gif

Day 86:Wombat

day_86_by_ilovecows56_dd5nawh-pre.jpg

Today's prompt is sponsored by my friend from school who replied to my Instagram story with a drawing prompt

Day 86:Wombat

day_86_by_ilovecows56_dd5nawh-pre.jpg

Today's prompt is sponsored by my friend from school who replied to my Instagram story with a drawing prompt

Day 87: Romeo and Juliet

day_87_by_ilovecows56_dd5q47l-pre.jpg

Guess who was a doofus and didn't remember her ELA homework until the last minute before it's due
Me~

Day 87: Romeo and Juliet

day_87_by_ilovecows56_dd5q47l-pre.jpg

Guess who was a doofus and didn't remember her ELA homework until the last minute before it's due
Me~

ahahha we're doing R & J too Prompt: do one but with benvolio and tybalt in Act 1 Scene 1 the heartless hinds part edit: OR juliet: romeo romeo why are you romeo Ju: i dont care if you're a montague, marry me and i wont be a capulet anymore tybalt: [url=https://imgflip.com/i/2zp0h4][img]https://i.imgflip.com/2zp0h4.jpg[/img][/url][url=https://imgflip.com/memegenerator][/url]
ahahha we're doing R & J too

Prompt: do one but with benvolio and tybalt in Act 1 Scene 1 the heartless hinds part

edit:
OR
juliet: romeo romeo why are you romeo
Ju: i dont care if you're a montague, marry me and i wont be a capulet anymore
tybalt:
2zp0h4.jpg
mire hates me:(
FR +15, +16 during DST
She/Her
Gray Aroace
INTP
English 1st Language
Mandarin Chinese 2nd Language
French 3rd Language
AR60, 100% all released regions
It's... quite a disproportionate number
zia my beloved
I spent 2.4mil t on her, I think she counts
it hasn't been updated in a while but STILL
sweet holds the clan directory
kobi holds the lore directory
tumblr_p27o7vllRE1wvvm88o2_100.png
Day 88: Earring

day_88_by_ilovecows56_dd5sn67-pre.jpg

I'm super insanely tired tonight so here's a tiny little panel of my oc Cuttlefish reacting to getting her dangling earring :)

Day 88: Earring

day_88_by_ilovecows56_dd5sn67-pre.jpg

I'm super insanely tired tonight so here's a tiny little panel of my oc Cuttlefish reacting to getting her dangling earring :)

Day 89: The Worst Sword

day_89_by_ilovecows56_dd5vhps-pre.jpg

Honestly I can't explain this..

Day 89: The Worst Sword

day_89_by_ilovecows56_dd5vhps-pre.jpg

Honestly I can't explain this..

rescue!
rescue!
tumblr_inline_ny7iufldYa1qmzhvw_540.pnglgbtdragons4.png c48cHhr.png4PReSu5.png
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19