Flight Rising Discussion
Discuss everything and anything Flight Rising.
TOPIC | lgbt+ dragons discord server!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
[center] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/415940857087131648/573534764066144257/lgbtdragons2.png[/img][/center] [b][center][size=6][color=red]ABOUT US![/color][/size][/center][/b] [center][b]lgbt+ dragons[/b] is a server for lgbt people who love flight rising! our server is a tight community of people who are all friends that love and respect each other. we want to maintain this friendly environment as we open our arms to new dragon lovers! [b]WE ARE ACE/ARO AND NON-BINARY INCLUSIVE![/b] [size=5] [u]SERVER STATUS: OPEN [/u] [/size] [b][/b] [center][color=orange][size=6]WANT TO JOIN?[/color][/size] post a message on this thread (@[b]owlktor[/b]) for an invite link! [/center] [color=gold][size=6]SERVER CHANNELS! [/color][/size][/center] [b][size=4][u]FLIGHT RISING DISCUSSION[/u][/size][/b]: - [b]GENERAL[/b]: this is the main channel for talking about all things Flight Rising! - [b] COLISEUM[/b]: share your victory and woes as you adventure into the coliseum. - [b] BALDWINS[/b]: ask for help with baldwins, share your latest brews! - [b] SCRYING-WORKSHOP[/b]: show off your scries, ask for help with gene projects, etc - [B] DRESSING-ROOM[/b]: create outfits, help create outfits! - [b] DRAGON-ART[/b]: share your wonderful art creations! - [b] LORE-ZONE[/b]: for all things lore, about your clan, and other's! - [b] FESTIVAL-CHAT[/b]: discuss latest festival happenings! - [b] GAYNERATION-1[/b]: talk about g1s! share your egg hatches! - [b] EHARMONY-BUT-FOR-DRAGONS[/b]: pair up your dragons, have interest checks! - [b] DARK-FR[/b]: a channel to talk about the negative stuff (NOT PLAYERS.) - [b] SKINS-AND-ACCENTS[/b]: talk about, share and advertise skins/accents - [b] DRAGON-MUSEUM[/b]: share your dragons!!!! woohoo - [b] FORBIDDEN-DRAGONS[/b]: for dragons that NEED TO BE CENSORED ELSEWHERE - in here, you can post them without using a spoiler, making it easy for mobile users to share! you can see the censored list below in "THINGS WE ASK OF YOU" [b][size=4][u]FLIGHT RISING TRADES[/u][/size][/b] - [b]DRAGONS[/b] - [b]HATCHLINGS[/b] - [b]FODDER-RESCUE[/b]: dragons for sale that are in danger of becoming fodder - [b]FODDER-PICKUP[/b]: to pick up fodder. - [b]AH-ADVENTURES[/b]: share dragons for sale on the auction house. - [b]DRAGON-ADOPTS[/b]: adoptables you have for sale! - [b]OTHER-ITEMS[/b]: familiars, skins, food, etc - [B]BOOTLEG-PINKERTON[/b]: for giving away and receiving free items. - [B]IN-SEARCH-OF[/b]: try find what you're looking for. [b][size=4][u]OFF TOPIC[/u][/size][/b] - [b]CHIT-CHAT[/b] - [b]MENTAL-HEALTH/VENTING[/b]: note trigger warnings are in place - [b]CREATIVE-MEDIA[/b]: share art, photography, etc - [B]GAME-STATION[/b]: talk about other games - [B]SELFIE-TAG[/b] - [B]PET-SELFIES[/b] [b][size=4][u]ROLES YOU CAN ASK FOR & USE[/u][/size][/b] [i]everyone in the server will be given mandatory pronoun roles, username role, flight role and adult/minor roles [/i] @[b]dragon hoarder[/b]s - to be notified when someone posts dragons for sale @[b]artist[/b] - if you are open to do artist commissions! (WHEN PINGING, STATE BUDGET) @[b]author[/b] - if you are open to do writing/lore commissions! (WHEN PINGING, STATE BUDGET) @[b]incubator[/b] - if you own a hatchery! @[b]egg landlord[/b] - if you are open to renting out your nests @[b]fashion[/b] - if you want to help dress up dragons! @[b]cauldron[/b] - if you are open to renting out your cauldron at baldwin's @[b]animallvr5114[/b] - if you want to be notified when people post pet pics! @[b]gay1 hoarder[/b] - if you are a collector of generation 1 dragons and want to be notified for sales and misc about g1 @[b]oldies but goldies[/b] - if you love old dragons (2+ years) and want to be notified for sales and misc! [b]@/primal, @/multigaze, @/faceted, @/bogsneak, @/coatl, @/fae, @/guardian, @/imperial, @/mirror, @/nocturne, @/pearlcatcher, @/ridgeback, @/skydancer, @/snapper, @/spiral, @/tundra, @/wildclaw[/b] - more refined dragon sale pings [b]@_jeb[/b] - if you want to join the server's minecraft realm; you will receive this role and have access to a minecraft chat channel [center][color=lime][size=6][b]THINGS WE ASK OF YOU...[/b][/color][/size][/center] - [b]KEEP IT SFW[/b]: our server is welcome to all ages, NSFW usernames, icons and content is not allowed at all and will result in a ban - [b]TRIGGERS[/b]: respect some people have triggers or images that need warnings/spoilers. PLEASE CENSOR: [b]plague & shadow primal, multigaze, "gorey" themed dragons, jaguar/rosette[/b]. THESE CAN ALL BE SHARED OPENLY IN FORBIDDEN-DRAGONS! - [b]NO DISCOURSE/DRAMA[/b]: this is a safe place, if you ever have an issue, message an admin. - READ THE REST OF THE RULES WHEN YOU ARE IN THE WELCOME-CHANNEL!
lgbtdragons2.png
ABOUT US!
lgbt+ dragons is a server for lgbt people who love flight rising!

our server is a tight community of people who are all friends that love and respect each other. we want to maintain this friendly environment as we open our arms to new dragon lovers!

WE ARE ACE/ARO AND NON-BINARY INCLUSIVE!

SERVER STATUS: OPEN

WANT TO JOIN?

post a message on this thread (@owlktor) for an invite link!

SERVER CHANNELS!

FLIGHT RISING DISCUSSION:
- GENERAL: this is the main channel for talking about all things Flight Rising!
- COLISEUM: share your victory and woes as you adventure into the coliseum.
- BALDWINS: ask for help with baldwins, share your latest brews!
- SCRYING-WORKSHOP: show off your scries, ask for help with gene projects, etc
- DRESSING-ROOM: create outfits, help create outfits!
- DRAGON-ART: share your wonderful art creations!
- LORE-ZONE: for all things lore, about your clan, and other's!
- FESTIVAL-CHAT: discuss latest festival happenings!
- GAYNERATION-1: talk about g1s! share your egg hatches!
- EHARMONY-BUT-FOR-DRAGONS: pair up your dragons, have interest checks!
- DARK-FR: a channel to talk about the negative stuff (NOT PLAYERS.)
- SKINS-AND-ACCENTS: talk about, share and advertise skins/accents
- DRAGON-MUSEUM: share your dragons!!!! woohoo
- FORBIDDEN-DRAGONS: for dragons that NEED TO BE CENSORED ELSEWHERE - in here, you can post them without using a spoiler, making it easy for mobile users to share! you can see the censored list below in "THINGS WE ASK OF YOU"

FLIGHT RISING TRADES
- DRAGONS
- HATCHLINGS
- FODDER-RESCUE: dragons for sale that are in danger of becoming fodder
- FODDER-PICKUP: to pick up fodder.
- AH-ADVENTURES: share dragons for sale on the auction house.
- DRAGON-ADOPTS: adoptables you have for sale!
- OTHER-ITEMS: familiars, skins, food, etc
- BOOTLEG-PINKERTON: for giving away and receiving free items.
- IN-SEARCH-OF: try find what you're looking for.

OFF TOPIC
- CHIT-CHAT
- MENTAL-HEALTH/VENTING: note trigger warnings are in place
- CREATIVE-MEDIA: share art, photography, etc
- GAME-STATION: talk about other games
- SELFIE-TAG
- PET-SELFIES

ROLES YOU CAN ASK FOR & USE
everyone in the server will be given mandatory pronoun roles, username role, flight role and adult/minor roles
@dragon hoarders - to be notified when someone posts dragons for sale
@artist - if you are open to do artist commissions! (WHEN PINGING, STATE BUDGET)
@author - if you are open to do writing/lore commissions! (WHEN PINGING, STATE BUDGET)
@incubator - if you own a hatchery!
@egg landlord - if you are open to renting out your nests
@fashion - if you want to help dress up dragons!
@cauldron - if you are open to renting out your cauldron at baldwin's
@animallvr5114 - if you want to be notified when people post pet pics!
@gay1 hoarder - if you are a collector of generation 1 dragons and want to be notified for sales and misc about g1
@oldies but goldies - if you love old dragons (2+ years) and want to be notified for sales and misc!

@/primal, @/multigaze, @/faceted, @/bogsneak, @/coatl, @/fae, @/guardian, @/imperial, @/mirror, @/nocturne, @/pearlcatcher, @/ridgeback, @/skydancer, @/snapper, @/spiral, @/tundra, @/wildclaw - more refined dragon sale pings

@_jeb - if you want to join the server's minecraft realm; you will receive this role and have access to a minecraft chat channel
THINGS WE ASK OF YOU...

- KEEP IT SFW: our server is welcome to all ages, NSFW usernames, icons and content is not allowed at all and will result in a ban

- TRIGGERS: respect some people have triggers or images that need warnings/spoilers.

PLEASE CENSOR: plague & shadow primal, multigaze, "gorey" themed dragons, jaguar/rosette.
THESE CAN ALL BE SHARED OPENLY IN FORBIDDEN-DRAGONS!

- NO DISCOURSE/DRAMA: this is a safe place, if you ever have an issue, message an admin.

- READ THE REST OF THE RULES WHEN YOU ARE IN THE WELCOME-CHANNEL!

lgbtdragons4.png carlyle; he/him
gen 1 sales
adopt shop
Join us, we're fun I promise..
Join us, we're fun I promise..
fcJxF3m.png
I've been here for almost a year and this server is full of the nicest people in the FR community and if you're looking for some friends this is the place! Easily my favorite people on the internet! Welcome! [emoji=heart size=1][emoji=pastel rainbow size=1][emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1]
I've been here for almost a year and this server is full of the nicest people in the FR community and if you're looking for some friends this is the place! Easily my favorite people on the internet! Welcome!
HL7ZW7P.png
Everyone in this server is so sweet and fun to talk to, and you never know when someone will surprise you with something you mentioned you wanted!
Everyone in this server is so sweet and fun to talk to, and you never know when someone will surprise you with something you mentioned you wanted!
Local cowboy, cryptid, corvid, and cool kid B)

lgbtdragons4.png
This server has made flight rising a lot more enjoyable since I’ve got so many friends to talk about it and share ideas with! Everyone is so helpful and fun to talk to, it’s the only discord I keep up with daily![emoji=rainbow size=1][emoji=rainbow star 2 size=1]
This server has made flight rising a lot more enjoyable since I’ve got so many friends to talk about it and share ideas with! Everyone is so helpful and fun to talk to, it’s the only discord I keep up with daily!
197MS.png359MS.png405MS.pngtumblr_inline_ou7t1inV3R1r2ao8y_540.png059MS.png155MS.png135MS.png
This server helped me enjoy FlightRising so much more c: and everyone is very helpful and kind- people I'm glad to count among my friends <3
This server helped me enjoy FlightRising so much more c: and everyone is very helpful and kind- people I'm glad to count among my friends <3
23839.png flowers may grow where the sun shines upon rot and ruin.

she + her | +2 hours ahead of FR | primal collector
wishlist | gene projects | lore write ups | art shop
I'm one of the other admins on the server, and it's a place I go to quite often through the day. It's a lot of fun, and I love seeing the creativity everyone has.
I'm one of the other admins on the server, and it's a place I go to quite often through the day. It's a lot of fun, and I love seeing the creativity everyone has.
rJfSA0b.png
@cakeless i might pop in and look around, but before i do, i need to ask: are y'all accepting of ace/aro-spec peeps?? i know it says no discourse but i wanna be thorough
@cakeless i might pop in and look around, but before i do, i need to ask: are y'all accepting of ace/aro-spec peeps?? i know it says no discourse but i wanna be thorough
item_used_cartography_ink_by_dogi_crimson-da9osed.gif
Ollie | 22
they/them
eGiN2Xv.png | F8WMfQz.png
My lore
item_used_cartography_ink_by_dogi_crimson-da9osed.gif
ace and aro peeps are lgbt+
@Ollieshark We absolutely are! We promote a safe space for everyone. :)
@Ollieshark We absolutely are! We promote a safe space for everyone. :)
fcJxF3m.png
@owlktor Shoot me an invite? I've been looking for an ace friendly space for a while, and hopefully this is it.
@owlktor Shoot me an invite? I've been looking for an ace friendly space for a while, and hopefully this is it.
Lantern-2.png
despa
she/her

Sezz0RW.pngeGiN2Xv.png

fr+8
Lantern-2.png
lgbtdragons4.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9