Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | 365 day Art challenge (need suggestions)
1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19
god i love that a lot
god i love that a lot
mew.png
chan ! she/he
twisted cycle path

art commissions (OPEN)
dragon sales
dressing service

chantric -> chanidae
Day 100: Mermay day 11: Child

day_100__mermay_day_11_by_ilovecows56_dd6pshp-pre.jpg

I really wanted to make something nice for day 100, but I watched both endgame and infinity war for the first time today and I'm super tired.
I'll try my best to make something nice tomorrow :)

Pinglist: @Razatharia @Sensei @chantric @Aralia @Midnighthybrid @XxNoodleNovaxX @TemmieFlakes19 @ShinyDecidueye @Scenario @Beany121
Day 100: Mermay day 11: Child

day_100__mermay_day_11_by_ilovecows56_dd6pshp-pre.jpg

I really wanted to make something nice for day 100, but I watched both endgame and infinity war for the first time today and I'm super tired.
I'll try my best to make something nice tomorrow :)

Pinglist: @Razatharia @Sensei @chantric @Aralia @Midnighthybrid @XxNoodleNovaxX @TemmieFlakes19 @ShinyDecidueye @Scenario @Beany121
@Woup
Do tell me you watched infinity war first? xD
@Woup
Do tell me you watched infinity war first? xD
J7D1quC.png
0zy2W7P.png
LEpJMnn.png
jA5A7gu.png
@XxNoodleNovaxX
Well of course I watched infinity war first lol
I didn't think I would see either though, so it was a very welcome surprise!
@XxNoodleNovaxX
Well of course I watched infinity war first lol
I didn't think I would see either though, so it was a very welcome surprise!
I cried cause Thor got ugly ;-; @Woup
I cried cause Thor got ugly ;-; @Woup
J7D1quC.png
0zy2W7P.png
LEpJMnn.png
jA5A7gu.png
I cried at the end and then my friends made fun of me ;-; @XxNoodleNovaxX
I cried at the end and then my friends made fun of me ;-; @XxNoodleNovaxX
I got to see End Game on Friday, and, well, I was sick that day, and my brother thought I was crying through the whole movie when really I just couldn't breathe x'D
I got to see End Game on Friday, and, well, I was sick that day, and my brother thought I was crying through the whole movie when really I just couldn't breathe x'D
J7D1quC.png
0zy2W7P.png
LEpJMnn.png
jA5A7gu.png
Day 101: Mermay day 12: Royal

day_101__mermay_day_12_by_ilovecows56_dd6skoi-pre.jpg

I'm much more proud of this one than I am of day 100! Let's just pretend this was day 100..

Day 101: Mermay day 12: Royal

day_101__mermay_day_12_by_ilovecows56_dd6skoi-pre.jpg

I'm much more proud of this one than I am of day 100! Let's just pretend this was day 100..

Day 102: Mermay day 13: Albino

day_102__mermay_day_13_by_ilovecows56_dd6uvw3-pre.jpg

I'm still trying to make up for the terrible 100th day ;-;
(Also, you can't really see how light the character is because of my lighting, but I do eventually plan on making a digital piece for this to really show the lightness of an albino mermaid)

Day 102: Mermay day 13: Albino

day_102__mermay_day_13_by_ilovecows56_dd6uvw3-pre.jpg

I'm still trying to make up for the terrible 100th day ;-;
(Also, you can't really see how light the character is because of my lighting, but I do eventually plan on making a digital piece for this to really show the lightness of an albino mermaid)

Day 103: Mermay day 14: Jellyfish

day_103__mermay_day_14_by_ilovecows56_dd6xn0b-pre.jpg

And now I'm back to my old ways of terrible art~

Day 103: Mermay day 14: Jellyfish

day_103__mermay_day_14_by_ilovecows56_dd6xn0b-pre.jpg

And now I'm back to my old ways of terrible art~

1 2 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19