Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Let me Flirt with your dragons(closed)
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19
@CrowDazzle
Transistor shot a quick look over his shoulder, amused, before turning back to the thoroughly reddened tundra. “Well, I can’t say no to such a genuine request from a handsome guy, now can I?” He smiled brightly and extended a hand toward Pumpkin. “I’ll make sure to show you a good time.”

I really enjoyed reading this, thank you so much!! Pumpkin is such a sweetheart :,)
@CrowDazzle
Transistor shot a quick look over his shoulder, amused, before turning back to the thoroughly reddened tundra. “Well, I can’t say no to such a genuine request from a handsome guy, now can I?” He smiled brightly and extended a hand toward Pumpkin. “I’ll make sure to show you a good time.”

I really enjoyed reading this, thank you so much!! Pumpkin is such a sweetheart :,)
mfXT6mk.png
@CrowDazzle Here is my boi, Valentine. I have get to write is lore in his bio but here is a synopsis: [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56940055][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=56940055&skin=0&apparel=32303,22818,22820,22824,22817,22823&xt=dressing.png[/img][/url] He was always fascinated by the science of the brain, specifically sleep and the effects. He wondered down a path that lead him to the study of dreams and he absolutely fell in love with trying to figure them out. He rather enjoyed nightmares. There seemed to be no real theory or law that dictated what could scare a dragon, for nightmares created brand new monsters. He found that he could use magic to create these monsters. Though, when he presented his finding to his science community, he created happy dream creatires, such as unicorns. He won a prize and used the money to by a giant land where he focused on bring the nightmares to life. He now lives in Nightmare Manor, a giant castle, where he is frequently seen with a disinterested expression and drinking tea as he watches his nightmares live pretty happy lives.
@CrowDazzle
Here is my boi, Valentine. I have get to write is lore in his bio but here is a synopsis:
dragon?did=56940055&skin=0&apparel=32303,22818,22820,22824,22817,22823&xt=dressing.png
He was always fascinated by the science of the brain, specifically sleep and the effects. He wondered down a path that lead him to the study of dreams and he absolutely fell in love with trying to figure them out. He rather enjoyed nightmares. There seemed to be no real theory or law that dictated what could scare a dragon, for nightmares created brand new monsters. He found that he could use magic to create these monsters. Though, when he presented his finding to his science community, he created happy dream creatires, such as unicorns. He won a prize and used the money to by a giant land where he focused on bring the nightmares to life. He now lives in Nightmare Manor, a giant castle, where he is frequently seen with a disinterested expression and drinking tea as he watches his nightmares live pretty happy lives.
Eyeballs2.png
ohhh my gosh thank you! i'm honored Crystalspirit was chosen <3 that was quite a read omg, my poor boy haha... your lair is very different from the easygoing gardens of my lair. at least he's got such a nice looking dragon to help him get situated at his new school! Crys would be more than happy to help spread creativity to those poor children in need of some artistic liberty! and he definitely blushed too when Vasilli swiped his skin haha... these two definitely need to hang out after the hatchlings are all in bed for the night!

(Vassili is such a pretty dragon btw! Moon Skink is such a cool gene, i love the splash of pink it gives him! and lace is such an underappreciated gene too. his outfit is simple but works so well!)
ohhh my gosh thank you! i'm honored Crystalspirit was chosen <3 that was quite a read omg, my poor boy haha... your lair is very different from the easygoing gardens of my lair. at least he's got such a nice looking dragon to help him get situated at his new school! Crys would be more than happy to help spread creativity to those poor children in need of some artistic liberty! and he definitely blushed too when Vasilli swiped his skin haha... these two definitely need to hang out after the hatchlings are all in bed for the night!

(Vassili is such a pretty dragon btw! Moon Skink is such a cool gene, i love the splash of pink it gives him! and lace is such an underappreciated gene too. his outfit is simple but works so well!)
.......413ed94a7ed081423339dc9ad221e7783e66a715.png....
2c5d77634624e02aa8c1f95d43873fcbc89a7efd.png.....
A0CDXxc.png
oh god this looks fun, I'mma yeet in Duilin [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=56849147] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/568492/56849147_350.png[/img] [/url] I haven't gotten around to writing him lore, but he's a very headstrong and stubborn boi, think its time he got knocked down a few pegs.
oh god this looks fun, I'mma yeet in Duilin

56849147_350.png

I haven't gotten around to writing him lore, but he's a very headstrong and stubborn boi, think its time he got knocked down a few pegs.
6U6lWPg.pngWRPJKhj.png
P E R E G R I N
rO50KyM.png
she/they
free giveaway

wishlist
art shop
HxP6kXi.pngqKZAaLK.png0jScwbh.pngxe4FQbY.pngDWI9puz.pngybizMWD.png7GFlGJN.pngTrnD1Pw.png
DHc3orZ.pngDHc3orZ.png
Have a go at my transman if you wish. He's not very developed lorewise, but i decided No More Canon It's My world Now bc total extinction is BS. I like his game canon pose better so i won't be changing it tbh. Shows off his genes better :0 He's really scared of ice dragons, cold and harsh weather. It's the Trauma. He just freezes in place for a long while because his fight or flight won't kick in. It's situational. Really hates the icewarden, but warming up to Bossdad really quickly. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=dragon&id=359553&did=57388849][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=95&bodygene=47&breed=18&element=5&eyetype=7&gender=1&tert=80&tertgene=48&winggene=47&wings=143&auth=f4d8b97c028d69a307427317a5fe8ddc7a37e914&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url]
Have a go at my transman if you wish. He's not very developed lorewise, but i decided No More Canon It's My world Now bc total extinction is BS. I like his game canon pose better so i won't be changing it tbh. Shows off his genes better :0

He's really scared of ice dragons, cold and harsh weather. It's the Trauma. He just freezes in place for a long while because his fight or flight won't kick in. It's situational. Really hates the icewarden, but warming up to Bossdad really quickly.

dragon?age=1&body=95&bodygene=47&breed=18&element=5&eyetype=7&gender=1&tert=80&tertgene=48&winggene=47&wings=143&auth=f4d8b97c028d69a307427317a5fe8ddc7a37e914&dummyext=prev.png
246.png IT/XE/HE - 20
WISH LIST
ART SHOP

"Somewhere deep inside me fester memories and dreams.."
@CrowDazzle *Yeets my boy at you* My poor Zephyr has yet to find his special someone. He needs a pick-me-up! (He's got lore in his bio) [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29188103] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/291882/29188103_350.png[/img] [/url]
@CrowDazzle

*Yeets my boy at you*

My poor Zephyr has yet to find his special someone. He needs a pick-me-up! (He's got lore in his bio)

29188103_350.png
@Chaosdragoness

So some notes before this starts:
I'm sorry it took me this long to get something out to you, but hello! lol
Second this is more of an interaction from my entire clan because your boy is too precious and he would catch too many eyes for me to decide. Thank you for bringing this guy too me, his helping me make lore for some of my own dragons as well.

Your Zephyr is about to meet just about almost everyone in 'The Citadel' tab. I'll link pages.

Grunt dragged his drum up to the side of the stage, the skidding of the wood lost in the sounds of the room. Everyone had been gathered to the event arena. It was a rather large room with ceilings that rose above the heads of even their largest dragons, with cushions, rugs, and all manners of comforts spread out for dragons to rest upon. This was one of the rare few times the War Boys were allowed to settle down upon something soft and relaxed. Most of their events would be a rampaging stomp fest, turning up the mood and getting everyone hyped for the upcoming battle. But Immortan Badar had ordered them to behave and sit still. A hard task for some as even though they were talking to their fellow War boys most squirmed .

Above them, in the balcony rested Badar and his First Wife, Adeeba The Bright, the Imperator Broodmother looking on and keeping to herself as the Immortan and his wife spoke quietly. All eyes turned to the stage as Grunt warmed up a little, spitting out a slow tune. Satisfied with the sound, he peeked around the makeshift curtain they the dancer insisted they have, giving a questioning grunt.

"I'm ready." Zephyr acknowledged. Grunt used his tail to lift the curtain while at the same time starting up the beat he and the dancer had agreed on. It was a slow beat as first, a steady stream of music for the imperial to come out to and start his routine. The War Boys started to quiet, staring at something most had never seen before. Rabid scoffed as he caught Caliber and Nitrus staring with slack jaws.

"Useless skill if you ask me...." Rabid grumbled under his breath, not daring speak over the sound of the music in case he was reprimanded by the higher-ups.

"His quit good if you ask me. Haven't seen something like that in a ling age." Fumes commented back to the peeved Gaoler. The bogsneak sat back, appreciating the show even more as Grunt picked up the beat and the imperial kept up like it was second nature.

"This was a nice suggestion, My Brightness." Badar smiled at his Wife before turning back to appreciate the show. Quit the beauty this one was, to bad he was on loan to them just for the day.

"Its my pleasure, I know the head of his Clan from our trade routes and thought to drop her a line when i heard there was a remarkable dancer that just joined. Does it please you?" Adeeba said with acid in her voice, a reluctant smile on her face. Obviously she was not in the mood for his false charm.

"Oh, very." Badar purred, his sole attention now on the beautiful misty dancer.

Meanwhile down below the War Boys were starting to get rowdier as the beat picked up, the sound of Grunt's drum edging them on. Cat whistles and cheers started up from the crowd, soon growing into whoops and hollers. Some even started to sway their heads or stamp their feet. The air was electrified and it caught like wildfire.

As the last beat died from Grunt's drum and Zephyr finished with a flourish, the crowd lost it. Despite the Immortan's warning from earlier to behave, bodies of white, black, and greys swarmed forward. Praise and comments were given freely, while questions asked. Above Badar was fuming, sighing in defeat as the misty colored imperial was whisked away to go Celebrate by the easily excitable idiots.

"Should i go and fetch the dancer?"
Broodmother asked, raising a questioning eye.

"No, let them have their shiny reward. makes it easier for them to push themselves harder for the next raid if they are promised something like that again."

Zephyr is shown the wonders of boozy Anti-freeze, a rock concert put on by Grunt and his band, and the Fighting Pit (which is where Nitrus and Caliber proceed to fight one another for the honor of sitting next to Zephyr lol).

@Chaosdragoness

So some notes before this starts:
I'm sorry it took me this long to get something out to you, but hello! lol
Second this is more of an interaction from my entire clan because your boy is too precious and he would catch too many eyes for me to decide. Thank you for bringing this guy too me, his helping me make lore for some of my own dragons as well.

Your Zephyr is about to meet just about almost everyone in 'The Citadel' tab. I'll link pages.

Grunt dragged his drum up to the side of the stage, the skidding of the wood lost in the sounds of the room. Everyone had been gathered to the event arena. It was a rather large room with ceilings that rose above the heads of even their largest dragons, with cushions, rugs, and all manners of comforts spread out for dragons to rest upon. This was one of the rare few times the War Boys were allowed to settle down upon something soft and relaxed. Most of their events would be a rampaging stomp fest, turning up the mood and getting everyone hyped for the upcoming battle. But Immortan Badar had ordered them to behave and sit still. A hard task for some as even though they were talking to their fellow War boys most squirmed .

Above them, in the balcony rested Badar and his First Wife, Adeeba The Bright, the Imperator Broodmother looking on and keeping to herself as the Immortan and his wife spoke quietly. All eyes turned to the stage as Grunt warmed up a little, spitting out a slow tune. Satisfied with the sound, he peeked around the makeshift curtain they the dancer insisted they have, giving a questioning grunt.

"I'm ready." Zephyr acknowledged. Grunt used his tail to lift the curtain while at the same time starting up the beat he and the dancer had agreed on. It was a slow beat as first, a steady stream of music for the imperial to come out to and start his routine. The War Boys started to quiet, staring at something most had never seen before. Rabid scoffed as he caught Caliber and Nitrus staring with slack jaws.

"Useless skill if you ask me...." Rabid grumbled under his breath, not daring speak over the sound of the music in case he was reprimanded by the higher-ups.

"His quit good if you ask me. Haven't seen something like that in a ling age." Fumes commented back to the peeved Gaoler. The bogsneak sat back, appreciating the show even more as Grunt picked up the beat and the imperial kept up like it was second nature.

"This was a nice suggestion, My Brightness." Badar smiled at his Wife before turning back to appreciate the show. Quit the beauty this one was, to bad he was on loan to them just for the day.

"Its my pleasure, I know the head of his Clan from our trade routes and thought to drop her a line when i heard there was a remarkable dancer that just joined. Does it please you?" Adeeba said with acid in her voice, a reluctant smile on her face. Obviously she was not in the mood for his false charm.

"Oh, very." Badar purred, his sole attention now on the beautiful misty dancer.

Meanwhile down below the War Boys were starting to get rowdier as the beat picked up, the sound of Grunt's drum edging them on. Cat whistles and cheers started up from the crowd, soon growing into whoops and hollers. Some even started to sway their heads or stamp their feet. The air was electrified and it caught like wildfire.

As the last beat died from Grunt's drum and Zephyr finished with a flourish, the crowd lost it. Despite the Immortan's warning from earlier to behave, bodies of white, black, and greys swarmed forward. Praise and comments were given freely, while questions asked. Above Badar was fuming, sighing in defeat as the misty colored imperial was whisked away to go Celebrate by the easily excitable idiots.

"Should i go and fetch the dancer?"
Broodmother asked, raising a questioning eye.

"No, let them have their shiny reward. makes it easier for them to push themselves harder for the next raid if they are promised something like that again."

Zephyr is shown the wonders of boozy Anti-freeze, a rock concert put on by Grunt and his band, and the Fighting Pit (which is where Nitrus and Caliber proceed to fight one another for the honor of sitting next to Zephyr lol).

Poker-cards-artistic-1.jpg
@CrowDazzle hi!!! ive been on here before and i LOVED the thing you wrote for my troubled stone! does astervault here catch anyone's eye? hes got some nice sweet lore! [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=54959937] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/549600/54959937_350.png[/img] [/url]
@CrowDazzle hi!!! ive been on here before and i LOVED the thing you wrote for my troubled stone! does astervault here catch anyone's eye? hes got some nice sweet lore!

54959937_350.png
coming back to flight rising after years away
dani - he/him - agender lesbian
free fodder for nature & plague || icon commissions
@CrowDazzle Ahhh! I loved that so much! Zephy got some much needed love and attention [emoji=heart size=1] I'm glad that you enjoyed him and that he helped to inspire you. If you ever feel like doing more, perhaps you might like [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=213383&tab=dragon&did=48293915]Arven[/url] and [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=213383&tab=dragon&did=46116281]Gabriel[/url]. Arven is a tailor in the clan and Gabriel is Zephyr's apprentice Thank you so much for this!
@CrowDazzle

Ahhh! I loved that so much! Zephy got some much needed love and attention

I'm glad that you enjoyed him and that he helped to inspire you.

If you ever feel like doing more, perhaps you might like Arven and Gabriel. Arven is a tailor in the clan and Gabriel is Zephyr's apprentice

Thank you so much for this!
Gonna bump this back open for a little bit

GIVE ME YOUR DRAGONS
Gonna bump this back open for a little bit

GIVE ME YOUR DRAGONS
Poker-cards-artistic-1.jpg
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 18 19