Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Let me Flirt with your dragons(closed)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19
@Kryptica Guar would be absolutely adored by my sweet little boy Hayseed. <3 [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=45162616] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/451627/45162616_350.png[/img] [/url] Hayseed was lost. He didn't mean to get lost, but Daddy's meeting with the clan leaders of something boneyard was going on [i]forever[/i]! He didn't think he would mind if he found some friends to play with. Of course he kept his cloak and hood on, knowing Daddy got mad when he took them off in front of people. But now he was clinging to it like a security blanket, whimpering as he tried to find his way back. Eventually he ended up in the back of a cave, close to tears. His sniffling as he heard footsteps coming down the hall. A large wildclaw with a lantern passed not a foot in front of him. Scared, he ducked down lower and tried to hide in the shadows. It seemed to work, until a hatchling his size popped their head around the corner and came eye to eye with him. Yelping in surprise, Hayseed scrambled out from his cover and hung his head in shame as he caught the attention of the adult as well. [b]"Hello there little one, are you lost? Never seen you before..." [/b]The wildclaw mumbled, bending down as to get a better look at him. The other hatchling, the one with oddly blue colored eyes crept closer, making some sort of gurgling noise. [b]"I-I lost my Daddy. Can you help me?" [/b]He squeaked out, hiding under his hood further. He tended to get more help when others didn't see his eyes, and he didn't want these two running away. He really did need help. Hayseed tried to back up as the other hatchling moved forward, sniffing at him. [b]"Guar, leave the poor boy alone. Sure, come with us. Up you g-oh!"[/b] The wildclaw had swooped down to pick up both hatchling it their arms when the hood fell back and they got a good look at the mirror. Tears started to swell up in Hayseed's eyes as he felt the wildclaw staring. [b]"P-Please don't leave me here, I want my Daddy."[/b] Hayseed was about to full on cry when he felt the other hatchling shove their face into his shoulder and snuggle. The other made it a point to dig their claws into the wildclaw and climb over to the mirror until the adult realized what they were doing and brought their arms closer together so the two could snuggle. Hayseed sniffled as he snuggled the coatl, finding comfort. He didn't care if this hatchling didn't seem right, he wasn't either. They were both [i]odd [/i]little things. The wildclaw sighed, but held them closer together as possible. Time to find the little scamps father she supposed. ((Sorry this turned into snuggles!))
@Kryptica

Guar would be absolutely adored by my sweet little boy Hayseed. <3

45162616_350.png

Hayseed was lost. He didn't mean to get lost, but Daddy's meeting with the clan leaders of something boneyard was going on forever! He didn't think he would mind if he found some friends to play with. Of course he kept his cloak and hood on, knowing Daddy got mad when he took them off in front of people. But now he was clinging to it like a security blanket, whimpering as he tried to find his way back. Eventually he ended up in the back of a cave, close to tears.

His sniffling as he heard footsteps coming down the hall. A large wildclaw with a lantern passed not a foot in front of him. Scared, he ducked down lower and tried to hide in the shadows. It seemed to work, until a hatchling his size popped their head around the corner and came eye to eye with him. Yelping in surprise, Hayseed scrambled out from his cover and hung his head in shame as he caught the attention of the adult as well.

"Hello there little one, are you lost? Never seen you before..." The wildclaw mumbled, bending down as to get a better look at him. The other hatchling, the one with oddly blue colored eyes crept closer, making some sort of gurgling noise.

"I-I lost my Daddy. Can you help me?" He squeaked out, hiding under his hood further. He tended to get more help when others didn't see his eyes, and he didn't want these two running away. He really did need help. Hayseed tried to back up as the other hatchling moved forward, sniffing at him.

"Guar, leave the poor boy alone. Sure, come with us. Up you g-oh!" The wildclaw had swooped down to pick up both hatchling it their arms when the hood fell back and they got a good look at the mirror. Tears started to swell up in Hayseed's eyes as he felt the wildclaw staring.

"P-Please don't leave me here, I want my Daddy." Hayseed was about to full on cry when he felt the other hatchling shove their face into his shoulder and snuggle. The other made it a point to dig their claws into the wildclaw and climb over to the mirror until the adult realized what they were doing and brought their arms closer together so the two could snuggle.

Hayseed sniffled as he snuggled the coatl, finding comfort. He didn't care if this hatchling didn't seem right, he wasn't either. They were both odd little things. The wildclaw sighed, but held them closer together as possible. Time to find the little scamps father she supposed.

((Sorry this turned into snuggles!))
Poker-cards-artistic-1.jpg
@CrowDazzle [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53308750] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/533088/53308750_350.png[/img][/url] Fog is interested in males as well! Fog is a softy for cuddles and traveling. He loves to trade, play games, and try cultures of other clans. He is usually underestimated because of his size; but he is very strong and is actually afraid of using his magic.
@CrowDazzle

53308750_350.png

Fog is interested in males as well!

Fog is a softy for cuddles and traveling.
He loves to trade, play games, and try cultures of other clans. He is usually underestimated because of his size; but he is very strong and is actually afraid of using his magic.
Warning: this user needs pings or they will miss your message, please proceed with a ping
@CrowDazzle Yeah, Princess is one of my favorite dragons. =)

And that little bit is perfect for him! He would absolutely love getting a pile of new clothes and accessories.
@CrowDazzle Yeah, Princess is one of my favorite dragons. =)

And that little bit is perfect for him! He would absolutely love getting a pile of new clothes and accessories.
girl_icon_by_orgetzu-d8qm7bc.pngping_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z0s1w.pnghatchery_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z17md.pngart_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1fu6.pnggen_1_sale_icon___orange_by_orgetzu-d9zwj8j.png
bubble_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1pvh.png
unicorn_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z1xrd.pnghouse_icon_z_by_orgetzu-d9z2r3i.pngwinter_icon_by_orgetzu-d9z2szz.pngfrog_icon_by_orgetzu-d9zwkt5.pngpixel_potatoes_by_orgetzu-d9z0pkl.gif Some of these pixels go places....
@CrowDazzle [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=18203852] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/182039/18203852_350.png[/img] [/url] If Transistor catches your eye, I’d love to see what you do with him! He’s essentially my clan’s errand boy, but usually uses these outings as an excuse to travel Sornieth. You can typically find him hanging around trading post bars swapping stories or haggling for interesting items. He’s a huge flirt himself and loves talking to people. (He also has a short bit in his bio if you’d like to take a look)
@CrowDazzle

18203852_350.png

If Transistor catches your eye, I’d love to see what you do with him!

He’s essentially my clan’s errand boy, but usually uses these outings as an excuse to travel Sornieth. You can typically find him hanging around trading post bars swapping stories or haggling for interesting items. He’s a huge flirt himself and loves talking to people. (He also has a short bit in his bio if you’d like to take a look)
mfXT6mk.png
@CrowDazzle [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=53107203] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/531073/53107203_350.png[/img] [/url] If you could try your hand at Kaze go for it! He's the clans mechanic/inventor, he's also the wind ambassador!
@CrowDazzle

53107203_350.png

If you could try your hand at Kaze go for it! He's the clans mechanic/inventor, he's also the wind ambassador!
OWwMRKZ.png
@CrowDazzle Well, here’s my tornado prince. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=49868388] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/498684/49868388_350.png[/img] [/url] Cane thinks that he is a king of the sky, even though he is an ice dragon. Frostbite is always looking after him, and he is still treated like a hatchling. Even though he is very sweet, he can hurt people accidentally due to his magic.
@CrowDazzle
Well, here’s my tornado prince.

49868388_350.png

Cane thinks that he is a king of the sky, even though he is an ice dragon. Frostbite is always looking after him, and he is still treated like a hatchling. Even though he is very sweet, he can hurt people accidentally due to his magic.
3187-AC53-451-D-4-D07-B73-D-60578-ACB71-F5.jpg
ooh this seems like fun! [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28175398] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/281754/28175398_350.png[/img] [/url] i have this artsy boy! he's kinda dumb but he's very passionate and can find something positive to say about anything c:
ooh this seems like fun!

28175398_350.png

i have this artsy boy! he's kinda dumb but he's very passionate and can find something positive to say about anything c:
.......413ed94a7ed081423339dc9ad221e7783e66a715.png....
2c5d77634624e02aa8c1f95d43873fcbc89a7efd.png.....
A0CDXxc.png
@CrowDazzle If you are still open to doing this, I have a lad, a real nice guy, that might strick your interest. You are doing an amazing job btw, fantastic writing! [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=55831708] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/558318/55831708_350.png[/img] [/url] [center][columns][item=white pawn] [item=white rook] [item=white knight] [item=white bishop] [item=white queen] [item=white king] [nextcol]Anastasia sees life in black and white. No, he’s not colorblind; the world is all or nothing. He either puts no effort at all into his projects, or he puts so much time and energy into them that he wears himself out. He tends to lean toward the latter, so this poor dragon is exhausted all of the time. He tries so hard to please others that the “nothing” part of his all or nothing thinking applies to himself. Anastasia has tried caring for himself, though it makes him feel selfish, so he doesn’t do so anymore. There’s no line between self-centered and self-care for this poor fluffy dragon. [nextcol] [item=black pawn] [item=Black rook] [item=Black knight] [item=Black bishop] [item=Black queen] [item=Black king]
@CrowDazzle

If you are still open to doing this, I have a lad, a real nice guy, that might strick your interest. You are doing an amazing job btw, fantastic writing!

55831708_350.png

White Pawn
White Rook
White Knight
White Bishop
White Queen
White King
Anastasia sees life in black and white. No, he’s not colorblind; the world is all or nothing. He either puts no effort at all into his projects, or he puts so much time and energy into them that he wears himself out. He tends to lean toward the latter, so this poor dragon is exhausted all of the time. He tries so hard to please others that the “nothing” part of his all or nothing thinking applies to himself.

Anastasia has tried caring for himself, though it makes him feel selfish, so he doesn’t do so anymore. There’s no line between self-centered and self-care for this poor fluffy dragon.

Black Pawn
Black Rook
Black Knight
Black Bishop
Black Queen
Black King
SCCavIOP_o.png
@Eveneon I would love to see a flirt between your Transistor and my Pumpkin. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=36337319] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/363374/36337319_350.png[/img] [/url] It was the end of the month in the Sornieth, a market held once a month sprung up along the largest trade route in the area. For miles it was nothing but pop up tents, cages, stalls, stands, and spread out rugs. Pumpkin had put aside some time this month to make it a point to come and visit. He was in the market for new daggers, plants, and any juicy gossip. The cloaked tundra paused as he came across a fabric draped tent being guarded by a rather bored looking wildclaw. Not far above his head read 'Next Kin's Bar and Trade'. He approached, handing over any weapons to the wildclaw in front before being allowed to enter. Inside was an assortment of low tables, pillows, and rugs strewn about. Dragons chatted easily, enjoying being shaded by the Sornieth's heat of the day. It seemed no one was able to have a table to themselves for it was far too crowded, so Pumpkin took a seat at one of the bigger, rowdier tables. They seemed like an inviting bunch. As he settled down, a cheer went up around the table. Pumpkin gave a good natured smile, raising his paw in greetings to the group. He was passed a mug by an over enthusiastic Snapper, almost spilling it as it was thrust into his hands. [b] "If I were you, I'd [i]sip[/i]."[/b] A voice chuckled to his other side. Pumpkin turned, drink in hand, and took a look at his table neighbor. He was a large Mirror, larger than any other he had encountered. Spread across his broad shoulders was a well worn and loved leather jacket, eyes and apparel giving away the fact he was a lighting dragon. [i]'No doubt a hard worker.'[/i] Pumpkin thought to himself before testing the mug. He pulled back, making a face at the potent smile. Oh, wow! [b]"Quit strong to be given out so freely?"[/b] He received a shrug for his observation from the mirror. [b]"Just means a faster way towards a hangover."[/b] Pumpkin snorted at the mirror's resort. Not wanting to seem rude, he removed his hood and mask, revealing just how pink and fluffy he was. Raising the mug, he took a small sip, than another. Yep, it was [i]strong[/i]. But the more he sipped, the more tolerable it became. The more the two sipped and chatted, the loser and more at ease Pumpkin became. He found he quit liked Transistor's company. Obviously he was a hard worker, though abit reckless, the mirror had a good head on his shoulders. The tundra had to hide his face behind the mug several times to hide his blushing as dazzling smiles were thrown his way. Did Transistor even know he was throwing those smiles out so freely? Despite his statues and training, Pumpkin found it hard to keep from telling his drinking companion his whole life story. This man was defiantly bad for his statues as a spy. The sun was starting to set in the distance, throwing the market into a warm orange hue. Lanterns were starting to get lit and fires raised. [b] "Well, i think it's time for me to get going."[/b] Transistor grunted before knocking back the last of his drink and rising. A sense of panic would it's way through Pumpkin's heart. [b] "W-Wait!" [/b]He grasped the other's paw, blushing as he realized their hands were touching. Cursing, Pumpkin pulled his hand back, only able to look at the ground as his face took on a red hue. [b]"Do you think you could show me around? This is my first time here and....well, I think it would be more fun if i got to see it with [i]you[/i]."[/b] [b]"[i]Dude[/i], i think his asking you out on a date?"[/b] Pumpkin squawked as one of their table mates made the comment, almost completely forgetting they had an audience.
@Eveneon

I would love to see a flirt between your Transistor and my Pumpkin.

36337319_350.png

It was the end of the month in the Sornieth, a market held once a month sprung up along the largest trade route in the area. For miles it was nothing but pop up tents, cages, stalls, stands, and spread out rugs. Pumpkin had put aside some time this month to make it a point to come and visit. He was in the market for new daggers, plants, and any juicy gossip.

The cloaked tundra paused as he came across a fabric draped tent being guarded by a rather bored looking wildclaw. Not far above his head read 'Next Kin's Bar and Trade'. He approached, handing over any weapons to the wildclaw in front before being allowed to enter. Inside was an assortment of low tables, pillows, and rugs strewn about. Dragons chatted easily, enjoying being shaded by the Sornieth's heat of the day. It seemed no one was able to have a table to themselves for it was far too crowded, so Pumpkin took a seat at one of the bigger, rowdier tables. They seemed like an inviting bunch.

As he settled down, a cheer went up around the table. Pumpkin gave a good natured smile, raising his paw in greetings to the group. He was passed a mug by an over enthusiastic Snapper, almost spilling it as it was thrust into his hands.

"If I were you, I'd sip."
A voice chuckled to his other side. Pumpkin turned, drink in hand, and took a look at his table neighbor. He was a large Mirror, larger than any other he had encountered. Spread across his broad shoulders was a well worn and loved leather jacket, eyes and apparel giving away the fact he was a lighting dragon.

'No doubt a hard worker.' Pumpkin thought to himself before testing the mug. He pulled back, making a face at the potent smile. Oh, wow!

"Quit strong to be given out so freely?" He received a shrug for his observation from the mirror.

"Just means a faster way towards a hangover." Pumpkin snorted at the mirror's resort. Not wanting to seem rude, he removed his hood and mask, revealing just how pink and fluffy he was. Raising the mug, he took a small sip, than another. Yep, it was strong. But the more he sipped, the more tolerable it became.

The more the two sipped and chatted, the loser and more at ease Pumpkin became. He found he quit liked Transistor's company. Obviously he was a hard worker, though abit reckless, the mirror had a good head on his shoulders. The tundra had to hide his face behind the mug several times to hide his blushing as dazzling smiles were thrown his way. Did Transistor even know he was throwing those smiles out so freely? Despite his statues and training, Pumpkin found it hard to keep from telling his drinking companion his whole life story. This man was defiantly bad for his statues as a spy. The sun was starting to set in the distance, throwing the market into a warm orange hue. Lanterns were starting to get lit and fires raised.

"Well, i think it's time for me to get going."
Transistor grunted before knocking back the last of his drink and rising. A sense of panic would it's way through Pumpkin's heart.

"W-Wait!"
He grasped the other's paw, blushing as he realized their hands were touching. Cursing, Pumpkin pulled his hand back, only able to look at the ground as his face took on a red hue. "Do you think you could show me around? This is my first time here and....well, I think it would be more fun if i got to see it with you."

"Dude, i think his asking you out on a date?" Pumpkin squawked as one of their table mates made the comment, almost completely forgetting they had an audience.
@pheelthemoment Crystalspirit and Vassili would get on like a house on fire. [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32456952] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/324570/32456952_350.png[/img] [/url] When Vassili said he wanted to give the Pups more creative education, he didn't think the King was really listening to him. The soft spoken pearlcatcher kept his tongue in check as he watched the War Boys bring in a tied up and clearly [i]distressed [/i]imperial. This imperial was large, almost as large as the King himself, but was easily overpowered by the four Gaoler who dragged him in. [b]"Immortan says you got a few days before we let him go, too high-class to be keepin round here." [/b]One of the gruffed before signaling to the others to drop the imperial here and leave. Vassili felt worry eat away at his insides as he was left alone with a complete stranger. This was the person who would be helping him teach the pups?He was quite the looker, Vassili couldn't remember the last time he openly stared at someone this long. [i]Deities he was handsome.[/i] But, even so, he needed to make sure he wasn't a threat to the little ones. Finding bravery inside himself, Vassili inched forward and gently removed the imperial's gag. [b]"Oh [i]thank the deities[/i]."[/b] The imperial groaned, moving his mouth around to work out the kinks in his jaw. [b]"I'd like to apologize for the mistreatment, people tend to take things far too literally around here."[/b] The pearlcatcher moved onto the binds, claws far too dull to cut through it and so he began the task of just undoing the knots. This would take a while. [b]"May i ask [i]why [/i]it was seen fit i be kidnapped and taken away from my art gallery?"[/b] A grunt left the imperial as his binds were pulled at, testing the strength. Vassili chewed at the inside of his cheek as he tried to find the best words to offer. [b]"That was partly my fault. You see, I'm in charge of teaching the young ones here in The Citadel. The young ones don't get to express themselves all that much, our King likes to make sure their ready for war rather than happiness. But, i was asked a few weeks ago what i would like to see added to the young one's education, I said more [i]creative education.[/i]" [/b]Vassili stopped his untying, throwing a glance at the imperial's face with a questioning look. [b]"I run an art gallery and teach art classes to children."[/b] The imperial supplied. [b]"That would do it."[/b] Vassili nodded before getting back to work. The soft spoken pearlcatcher was put more at ease once he heard the other taught children. His worry was still there, but he chalked it up to being overprotective of his Pups. A few more minutes and the ties were undone. The imperial stood, trying to shake the last of the rope from his body. Vassili walked towards the front of the imperial, staring up at the large male. [b]"The best advice I can give you is keep your head down, do what they tell you to do, and don't try to escape. They [i]like [/i]a good chase."[/b] Vassili grimaced as he remembered the last, and only, time he tried to escape. Seeing some rope still clinging to the imperial, he reached forward and brushed it off, blushing as he realized he was touching the stranger. Quickly he put his paws back flat on the ground, coughing and looking to the side. [b]"W-Well, lets get you set up to meet the Pups. They'll [i]absolutely adore you.[/i]"[/b]
@pheelthemoment

Crystalspirit and Vassili would get on like a house on fire.

32456952_350.png

When Vassili said he wanted to give the Pups more creative education, he didn't think the King was really listening to him. The soft spoken pearlcatcher kept his tongue in check as he watched the War Boys bring in a tied up and clearly distressed imperial. This imperial was large, almost as large as the King himself, but was easily overpowered by the four Gaoler who dragged him in.

"Immortan says you got a few days before we let him go, too high-class to be keepin round here." One of the gruffed before signaling to the others to drop the imperial here and leave. Vassili felt worry eat away at his insides as he was left alone with a complete stranger. This was the person who would be helping him teach the pups?He was quite the looker, Vassili couldn't remember the last time he openly stared at someone this long. Deities he was handsome. But, even so, he needed to make sure he wasn't a threat to the little ones. Finding bravery inside himself, Vassili inched forward and gently removed the imperial's gag.

"Oh thank the deities." The imperial groaned, moving his mouth around to work out the kinks in his jaw.

"I'd like to apologize for the mistreatment, people tend to take things far too literally around here." The pearlcatcher moved onto the binds, claws far too dull to cut through it and so he began the task of just undoing the knots. This would take a while.

"May i ask why it was seen fit i be kidnapped and taken away from my art gallery?" A grunt left the imperial as his binds were pulled at, testing the strength. Vassili chewed at the inside of his cheek as he tried to find the best words to offer.

"That was partly my fault. You see, I'm in charge of teaching the young ones here in The Citadel. The young ones don't get to express themselves all that much, our King likes to make sure their ready for war rather than happiness. But, i was asked a few weeks ago what i would like to see added to the young one's education, I said more creative education." Vassili stopped his untying, throwing a glance at the imperial's face with a questioning look.

"I run an art gallery and teach art classes to children." The imperial supplied.

"That would do it." Vassili nodded before getting back to work. The soft spoken pearlcatcher was put more at ease once he heard the other taught children. His worry was still there, but he chalked it up to being overprotective of his Pups.

A few more minutes and the ties were undone. The imperial stood, trying to shake the last of the rope from his body. Vassili walked towards the front of the imperial, staring up at the large male.

"The best advice I can give you is keep your head down, do what they tell you to do, and don't try to escape. They like a good chase." Vassili grimaced as he remembered the last, and only, time he tried to escape. Seeing some rope still clinging to the imperial, he reached forward and brushed it off, blushing as he realized he was touching the stranger. Quickly he put his paws back flat on the ground, coughing and looking to the side.

"W-Well, lets get you set up to meet the Pups. They'll absolutely adore you."
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 18 19