Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Let me Flirt with your dragons(closed)
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19
@CrowDazzle howdy! saw the thread was open and i've been bored lately without aiming for much other than some shenanigans with friends, so things haven't been eventful lately. i thought i'd give this a try since it's been a while, so why not? [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/59169142][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/591692/59169142_350.png[/img][/url] shark's lore is in his bio if needed! in short he's chill, witty, thick-skinned, maybe a little careless when it comes to situations involving morality, and prefers doing things based on his own logic and what's necessary rather than "because i want to". that being said, he really is nice, it just depends on who it is. if he does seem rude, chances are he's joking around and he doesn't mean it. not unless you've given him a reason to, and it'd have to be a good one. it's worth noting he has pyrophobia. he can handle looking at candles and having them around sometimes, but if someone places a candle on something flammable he either wants it moved as soon as possible or he's leaving. if the fire is bigger and/or uncontrolled? nah, he's removing himself from the scene asap. as for relationship preferences, he's fine with any gender. if you want a song to work with too, i'll suggest heart-shaped box by nirvana (if that kind of music is your thing, of course)!
@CrowDazzle

howdy! saw the thread was open and i've been bored lately without aiming for much other than some shenanigans with friends, so things haven't been eventful lately. i thought i'd give this a try since it's been a while, so why not?

59169142_350.png

shark's lore is in his bio if needed! in short he's chill, witty, thick-skinned, maybe a little careless when it comes to situations involving morality, and prefers doing things based on his own logic and what's necessary rather than "because i want to". that being said, he really is nice, it just depends on who it is. if he does seem rude, chances are he's joking around and he doesn't mean it. not unless you've given him a reason to, and it'd have to be a good one.

it's worth noting he has pyrophobia. he can handle looking at candles and having them around sometimes, but if someone places a candle on something flammable he either wants it moved as soon as possible or he's leaving. if the fire is bigger and/or uncontrolled? nah, he's removing himself from the scene asap.

as for relationship preferences, he's fine with any gender. if you want a song to work with too, i'll suggest heart-shaped box by nirvana (if that kind of music is your thing, of course)!
@Dynami Every little bit helps, thank you for the details and song. I think i'm going to pair him with my big ol' boy Clanker. His abit of a grandpa but thats because his the eldest among the clan (also, him and shark are actually only a few days apart birthday wise and i find this hilarious!) [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/59252095][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/592521/59252095_350.png[/img][/url] [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/59169142][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/591692/59169142_350.png[/img][/url] ------------------------------------------------------- [i]This was the worst idea in the world. [/i] The shaggy male growled as he eyed one of the boys trying to make a swipe at an unsuspecting baker's booth. [b] "None of that ya damn pest!"[/b] He hissed, physically shoving the scowling mirror along. [b]"Ain't like he notice boss. These dragons too rich for their own good."[/b] Crash grumbled as he was herded along with some of the other war boys to the local pub. Clanker sighed, feeling too damn old for how young he was. These boys would be the death of him, or atleast the reason they got chased out of the city. The rest of the group waited inside as he strolled in, head held high as he peered around for a table big enough for them. There was an open one near the back where another large bunch of dragons sat. He eyed the group, they looked like a mix of intimidating and battle worn dragons. No helping it. [b]"Round of ale."[/b] Clanker gave the barkeep a few coins to get them started before grabbing a seat at the unoccupied table. This was one fo the few times he and boys could go out and celebrate after a hard convoy, not expected to be home until the following day. The ale was chugged as soon as it hit the table by the lot, most of them already asking for more while he sipped his slowly. No point in not enjoying it. As expected, it was Crash who got too drunk too fast, with his size and all. The mirror was laughing too hard at some crude joke one of the other boys said before tipping back and crashing into the dragons behind them. Clanker swore, getting up fast as the little mirror quickly spun around, already hissing and challenging the lot. [b]"You got a problem!? Huh!? Come on you damn egg toothed son of a b-!"[/b] Crash 'urked' as he was grabbed by the nap of the neck and tossed, quit literally, to the other side of the table. [b] "Stay there, you damn welp!" [/b]Clanker barked, turning to the table they offended. [b]"I'm sorry for his behavior. Would you mind if i bought you lot a round?" [/b] The group nodded, thankfully brushing off the little mirror's spiteful words. Eventually the two tables started to mingle until someone finally decided enough was enough and moved the two tables together. Rearranging the seats found Clanker with a new table buddy to his left, a small, but well muscled wildclaw who was called 'Shark'. The guy was pretty charismatic with a killer sense of humor. Every now and again he would let a rather crude joke slip out, causing his original table occupants to smile awkwardly but sent him and his boys howling. They were all pretty use to crude jokes and behavior, you had to have a thick skin to last as long as they had as warboys. He liked the guy pretty well enough, maybe wouldn't even mind asking him to come out drinking with them again. As Clanker turned around to catch the barkeeps attention, he was getting another round, he noticed a small group casting glances at them, specifically shark. The Imperator recognized shifty eyes when he saw them, no doubt they were up to something. His acquisition were right as one slyly lifted a cellphone in their direction to no doubt take a picture. It was pointed straight at Shark. Growling, Clanker unfurled his tail and swept it across the floor, smacking the offending dragon's chair right from under him. The cellphone dragon quickly got up, anger clear on his face, but it all drained away into a stark white color as Clanker stared him down. [b][i]"Try me."[/i][/b] Clanker mouthed, displaying his massive k-9's he usually hid. The offending dragon and his group quickly got up to leave, scrambling over each other. Luckily no one at the table seemed to notice the incident, all too caught up in their drinks and laughing like a pack of hyenas. Satisfied they would be left alone, especially poor Shark, Clanker turned his attention back to the group and joined in on the joke. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Its no so much a flirt as a 'protect' moment with this one. I read the bio and Shark didn't seem the type to like an outright flirt so i figured protecting his privacy from creepy fans would be good lol.
@Dynami
Every little bit helps, thank you for the details and song.

I think i'm going to pair him with my big ol' boy Clanker. His abit of a grandpa but thats because his the eldest among the clan (also, him and shark are actually only a few days apart birthday wise and i find this hilarious!)

59252095_350.png
59169142_350.png

This was the worst idea in the world.

The shaggy male growled as he eyed one of the boys trying to make a swipe at an unsuspecting baker's booth.

"None of that ya damn pest!"
He hissed, physically shoving the scowling mirror along.

"Ain't like he notice boss. These dragons too rich for their own good." Crash grumbled as he was herded along with some of the other war boys to the local pub. Clanker sighed, feeling too damn old for how young he was. These boys would be the death of him, or atleast the reason they got chased out of the city. The rest of the group waited inside as he strolled in, head held high as he peered around for a table big enough for them. There was an open one near the back where another large bunch of dragons sat. He eyed the group, they looked like a mix of intimidating and battle worn dragons. No helping it.

"Round of ale." Clanker gave the barkeep a few coins to get them started before grabbing a seat at the unoccupied table. This was one fo the few times he and boys could go out and celebrate after a hard convoy, not expected to be home until the following day.

The ale was chugged as soon as it hit the table by the lot, most of them already asking for more while he sipped his slowly. No point in not enjoying it. As expected, it was Crash who got too drunk too fast, with his size and all. The mirror was laughing too hard at some crude joke one of the other boys said before tipping back and crashing into the dragons behind them. Clanker swore, getting up fast as the little mirror quickly spun around, already hissing and challenging the lot.

"You got a problem!? Huh!? Come on you damn egg toothed son of a b-!" Crash 'urked' as he was grabbed by the nap of the neck and tossed, quit literally, to the other side of the table.

"Stay there, you damn welp!"
Clanker barked, turning to the table they offended.

"I'm sorry for his behavior. Would you mind if i bought you lot a round?" The group nodded, thankfully brushing off the little mirror's spiteful words. Eventually the two tables started to mingle until someone finally decided enough was enough and moved the two tables together. Rearranging the seats found Clanker with a new table buddy to his left, a small, but well muscled wildclaw who was called 'Shark'.

The guy was pretty charismatic with a killer sense of humor. Every now and again he would let a rather crude joke slip out, causing his original table occupants to smile awkwardly but sent him and his boys howling. They were all pretty use to crude jokes and behavior, you had to have a thick skin to last as long as they had as warboys. He liked the guy pretty well enough, maybe wouldn't even mind asking him to come out drinking with them again.

As Clanker turned around to catch the barkeeps attention, he was getting another round, he noticed a small group casting glances at them, specifically shark. The Imperator recognized shifty eyes when he saw them, no doubt they were up to something. His acquisition were right as one slyly lifted a cellphone in their direction to no doubt take a picture. It was pointed straight at Shark. Growling, Clanker unfurled his tail and swept it across the floor, smacking the offending dragon's chair right from under him. The cellphone dragon quickly got up, anger clear on his face, but it all drained away into a stark white color as Clanker stared him down.

"Try me." Clanker mouthed, displaying his massive k-9's he usually hid. The offending dragon and his group quickly got up to leave, scrambling over each other. Luckily no one at the table seemed to notice the incident, all too caught up in their drinks and laughing like a pack of hyenas. Satisfied they would be left alone, especially poor Shark, Clanker turned his attention back to the group and joined in on the joke.

Its no so much a flirt as a 'protect' moment with this one. I read the bio and Shark didn't seem the type to like an outright flirt so i figured protecting his privacy from creepy fans would be good lol.
Poker-cards-artistic-1.jpg
[center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/61992448][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/619925/61992448.png[/img][/url] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=61992448&skin=0&apparel=10962,33816,5405,21978,5169,30078,30079,28416,28415&xt=dressing.png[/img] [size=5][font=Cursive]Borealis[/font][/size] [font=trade winds]His outfit isn't complete and neither his is lore but I'll give you my quick run down and rough idea! Hopefully how you imagine him will help me start to flesh him out. A four winged imperial who soars the skies of Sorneith. He frequents the windswept plateau, and the icefeilds of the south but visits most every elemental territory save the waste lands. A wonderful dancer who's practiced in an entertaining aspect of light magic (inspired by the northern and southern lights). I think he makes a living as a delivery service, hauling letters and goods. Personality wise he's quiet though not timid, sometimes coming across as serene but he's easily flustered and chuckles when he's nervous. Not trained in fighting and usually dances around confrontation in a very literal sense. For the imperial breeds size he's pretty nimble. I've found a song or two I think he'd vibe with: [b]The Moss [/b] https://youtu.be/62RvnXZgHwQ [b]If You're Still In I'm In[/b] https://youtu.be/iYXCH3DBvy4
61992448.png
dragon?did=61992448&skin=0&apparel=10962,33816,5405,21978,5169,30078,30079,28416,28415&xt=dressing.png

Borealis

His outfit isn't complete and neither his is lore but I'll give you my quick run down and rough idea! Hopefully how you imagine him will help me start to flesh him out.

A four winged imperial who soars the skies of Sorneith. He frequents the windswept plateau, and the icefeilds of the south but visits most every elemental territory save the waste lands. A wonderful dancer who's practiced in an entertaining aspect of light magic (inspired by the northern and southern lights).

I think he makes a living as a delivery service, hauling letters and goods.

Personality wise he's quiet though not timid, sometimes coming across as serene but he's easily flustered and chuckles when he's nervous. Not trained in fighting and usually dances around confrontation in a very literal sense. For the imperial breeds size he's pretty nimble.

I've found a song or two I think he'd vibe with:

The Moss
https://youtu.be/62RvnXZgHwQ

If You're Still In I'm In
https://youtu.be/iYXCH3DBvy4
image.png swDBUfq.png
| choodle | adult | he/him |
*:-. mlHpBMC.png .-:*
bird lover and dragon enthusiast
digital artist and animator
x EbzjPMK.gif FObX7rS.png
oouioVf.png
5hF3FGk.png
image.png
@CrowDazzle I found this thread of yours and, I'd you're still interested in doing it, I'd love to Chuck a dragon or two at you so you can choose who you like more quq If none catch your fancy that's alright too! I've got others I can offer, or just feel free to look through my lair ^^ Your writing style is just fantastic!! QuQ [emoji=familiar heart size=1] (I may edit this with music for the dragons, as I haven't quite found right ones yet--) ---------- [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/53922650][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/539227/53922650_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Ishu[/b] [emoji=fire rune size=1][/center] He's got a little blurb in his bio though it needs tweaking qvq Ishu is a bit of a quiet SD, he's not the best at socializing but he's not rude about it either, he's just awkward and comes off as uncaring because of it. His "real" design is the one in his bio, using the skin "spiritchaser" that I'll get somEDAY- He's probably really gay but in the closet about it because of heavy insecurity when it comes to revealing his real emotions. Overall a very good guy, he just needs to be brought out of his shell. Once out, though, he's just really really soft and awkward doing hims best qvq ---------- [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57942559][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/579426/57942559_350.png[/img][/url] [b]Korvaus[/b] [emoji=nature rune size=1][/center] IM SORRY BUT HE'S ANOTHER SOFT BOY Korvaus was created as an experiment by his "Father", more of this in his bio. However ever since the experiment was successful, he's been met with nothing but anger and neglect, making him very affection starved as well as always striving to do his best and please his father. He's a very gentle Imperial, with a love of nature and life and helping others, and he travels a lot- not that his father cares if he's gone, so long as he returns. Korvaus is very flustered when actually shown affection or care, and cherishes every single friend he has- which are very few and he's not even sure they're alive anymore- He could probably make you the best tea and defends his friends at all costs, and, if he cares about you deeply, he may even go against his father to help you- --------- [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/52416527][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=74&bodygene=28&breed=17&element=6&eyetype=8&gender=0&tert=3&tertgene=26&winggene=31&wings=74&auth=32fbfc21939d37ad804c864f511216202307bff1&dummyext=prev.png[/img][/url] [b]Boreas[/b] [emoji=ice rune size=1][/center] If you like Dad figures, here's Boreas- a Gaoler from the Seeker rank, he acts as the Icewarden's most trusted protector and guardian. So much is his trust that he has been granted one single wish of his choosing that the God will grant, no matter it's nature. He used up this wish to revive a little dead Mirror he found on one of his journeys, she had frozen over and succumbed to the cold. Now they appear to be as close as father and daughter, and he'll do anything for her. He's basically a single dad. Personality wise he's just as you'd expect from a dad, more on that in his bio! A lumbering beast with a heart of gold and kind eyes.
@CrowDazzle
I found this thread of yours and, I'd you're still interested in doing it, I'd love to Chuck a dragon or two at you so you can choose who you like more quq If none catch your fancy that's alright too! I've got others I can offer, or just feel free to look through my lair ^^
Your writing style is just fantastic!! QuQ
(I may edit this with music for the dragons, as I haven't quite found right ones yet--)
53922650_350.png

Ishu
He's got a little blurb in his bio though it needs tweaking qvq
Ishu is a bit of a quiet SD, he's not the best at socializing but he's not rude about it either, he's just awkward and comes off as uncaring because of it. His "real" design is the one in his bio, using the skin "spiritchaser" that I'll get somEDAY-
He's probably really gay but in the closet about it because of heavy insecurity when it comes to revealing his real emotions.
Overall a very good guy, he just needs to be brought out of his shell. Once out, though, he's just really really soft and awkward doing hims best qvq

57942559_350.png

Korvaus
IM SORRY BUT HE'S ANOTHER SOFT BOY
Korvaus was created as an experiment by his "Father", more of this in his bio. However ever since the experiment was successful, he's been met with nothing but anger and neglect, making him very affection starved as well as always striving to do his best and please his father. He's a very gentle Imperial, with a love of nature and life and helping others, and he travels a lot- not that his father cares if he's gone, so long as he returns. Korvaus is very flustered when actually shown affection or care, and cherishes every single friend he has- which are very few and he's not even sure they're alive anymore-
He could probably make you the best tea and defends his friends at all costs, and, if he cares about you deeply, he may even go against his father to help you-

dragon?age=1&body=74&bodygene=28&breed=17&element=6&eyetype=8&gender=0&tert=3&tertgene=26&winggene=31&wings=74&auth=32fbfc21939d37ad804c864f511216202307bff1&dummyext=prev.png

Boreas
If you like Dad figures, here's Boreas- a Gaoler from the Seeker rank, he acts as the Icewarden's most trusted protector and guardian. So much is his trust that he has been granted one single wish of his choosing that the God will grant, no matter it's nature. He used up this wish to revive a little dead Mirror he found on one of his journeys, she had frozen over and succumbed to the cold. Now they appear to be as close as father and daughter, and he'll do anything for her. He's basically a single dad.
Personality wise he's just as you'd expect from a dad, more on that in his bio! A lumbering beast with a heart of gold and kind eyes.

K2tKfjg.png Kyuu || Polish || They/Them || FR +9
» Wishlist
» Digital Art Shop / Chibi art shop
» MoodBoards (PWYW)
» The Cult of Mor (join us)
@CrowDazzle If you're interested Arzi has some lore in his bio, and I think it would be interesting too see what you come up with for him [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/50523912][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/505240/50523912_350.png[/img][/url] I think 100 Bad Days by AJR would be a good song to go with Arzi
@CrowDazzle
If you're interested Arzi has some lore in his bio, and I think it would be interesting too see what you come up with for him

50523912_350.png

I think 100 Bad Days by AJR would be a good song to go with Arzi
"Hi my name is Crow with a B and I’ve been afraid of insects my whole lif-" "Stop stop stop- where?" "What?" "Where’s the B? "TherE'S A BEE???"
Pixel Adopts --- Wishlist/Gene tracker
I present.. my gay boi. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/62757633][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/627577/62757633_350.png[/img][/url] @CrowDazzle
I present.. my gay boi.

62757633_350.png
@CrowDazzle
Cave Gecko -My free haiku
-I support LGBTQ+
-I roleplay alot
-Big weeb, talk to me anytime
-She/Her
-pOkEmOn
-Free Art
-My naruto RP!
-Hufflepuff with pride!!
-My hero academia obsessed
ninetales-alola.gif
@LostForeverLost Sorry, i tried but couldn't write a thing down. In my mind he could be making a delivery to my boy Crowdazzle. [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/36950874][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/369509/36950874_350.png[/img][/url] A whole 'shoot the messenger' scenario comes up and he basically 'kidnaps' the poor imperial mafia boss style but also treats him with a lot of respect and just holds him long enough for them to have lunch. Than kicks him out to go deliver a message to the person that originally sent Borealis. Along with an underline flirt/threat to get the job done and he would be paid 'handsomely' later. Again sorry, having a hard time putting this idea into words. >_<
@LostForeverLost

Sorry, i tried but couldn't write a thing down. In my mind he could be making a delivery to my boy Crowdazzle.

36950874_350.png

A whole 'shoot the messenger' scenario comes up and he basically 'kidnaps' the poor imperial mafia boss style but also treats him with a lot of respect and just holds him long enough for them to have lunch. Than kicks him out to go deliver a message to the person that originally sent Borealis. Along with an underline flirt/threat to get the job done and he would be paid 'handsomely' later. Again sorry, having a hard time putting this idea into words. >_<
@KyuuBird Your Korvaus [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57942559][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/579426/57942559_350.png[/img][/url] With my Vassili [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/32456952][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/324570/32456952_350.png[/img][/url] [b]"Okay Pups, time for bed."[/b] Vassili ignored the chorus of '[i]noooo[/i]' that came from the small group as they stopped their climbing all over poor Korvaus. The imperial lifted his head to look at him as well, precariously balancing a pouting pup on his head. Vassili chuckled, coming over and delicately picking the pup off the imperial's head. [b]"Korvaus isn't a jungle gym, his a guest."[/b] He scolded lightly, putting the pup back on the ground and grabbing a few more before herding them towards the nest. Luckily they had received Korvaus when he barley had any Pups left, just a few stragglers who weren't quit big enough yet to leave the nest and start their training as War Boys. When Korvaus had first shown up, looking for a place to rest, of course no one trusted him. The guards had been on edge, ready to throw the imperial out when the Immortan had noticed him and called for an audience. Apparently the imperial had made a good impression on Badar and was allowed to stay the night. But while the den was pretty empty, a lot of the rooms in the Citadel were not. Vassili had been opposed to it at first, he didn't want a stranger near his pups, but as time went on he realized the large male was hardly a threat. The way he treated the Pups so gently, spoke so softly towards them, even the love that shown in his eyes for each of them as they scampered around his feet. Something about that made the pearlcatcher's heart race. He got the little one's settled down, snuggled in with their scraps of fabric and basically piled ontop of one another. It got cold down here and no one wanted to be left outside the warm pile. Korvaus took this as his cue to lay down, but had settled himself away from the pile. Vassili frowned, knowing the imperial didn't know just how cold it got down here. [b]"Hey Korvaus, how about you come here and sleep next to me?"[/b] The smaller male had settled himself near the entrance to the den and patted the spot behind him. Korvaus seemed hesitant, but obeyed regardless and settled himself behind Vassili, looking up at him with questioning eyes as he was still sitting up. [b]"Ah, yeah, I'm gonna stay up for a little while. You get some sleep."[/b] He reassured, settling down on his back haunches and turning towards the entrance. It was obvious the pearlcatcher was taking up a guard pose, for what, who knew. Vassili could feel the other's eyes on him, but ignored it. Soon the imperial would go to sleep. After what seemed forever, the other's travel lag set in and his body went lax with sleep. The hours clicked by with hardly a disturbance except the occasional snuffle from a sleeping pup. [i]'Maybe nothing will happen tonight...'[/i] Vassili's eyes snapped open as an outburst of laughter echoed down the hall. Had he fallen asleep sitting up? He quickly blinked his eyes, trying to wake up as a pack of war boys rounded the corner. They were obviously intoxicated, tripping over one another as they traveled in a pack. The small pearlcatcher hissed, ears thrown back and the hair on the back of his back standing up. [b]"Will you idiots [i]shush[/i]!?" [/b] They took one look at him, and laughed even harder. Vassili recognized these guys from his old kennel days as a pup himself. [b] "Well if it isn't the mediocre sand eater himself! Tell me Vassili, you ready to stop being soft and go do war? Would love to have you out with us, see you go under those wheels. Heck, maybe we'll even Witness you out of pity!" [/b]This sent the pack howling, stepping closer and making Vassili rethink his position. True he knew how to fight someone, but he couldn't take on a pack all by himself. [b]"J-Just get out of here will ya? You'll wake the Pups." [/b] [b]"Oh, we'll wake them huh? Maybe they need to be woken up, shown how real War Boys do war!"[/b] Vassili bared his teeth as they tried to step around him, flaring his wings. [b]"You stay away from my Pups!"[/b] The group laughed again, the lead raised a claw to no doubt take a swipe at him. But their laughter died down slowly as they looked behind, than up at something. Vassili could feel those eyes on him again. Korvaus had woken up and was standing behind him. [b]"Is there a problem?"[/b] The Imperial probably didn't mean to sound so menacing, he was never that way with him or the Pups, but it sent a shiver down his spine at the tone. The War Boys all gaped, mouth's opening and closing before their fogged minds seemed to catch up and they quickly backed off. [b]"S-Sorry to disturb you."[/b] The lead spoke, turning and pushing the others back down the hall and away from the Den. Vassili's wings dropped, body sagging under his own relief. He looked over his shoulder at Korvaus, giving a small thankful smile. [b]"Thank you Korvaus. I don't know what i would have done without you here." [/b] He chuckled as the Imperial ducked his head, wings fidgeting. [b]"It was nothing..." [/b]He mumbled bashfully. [b]"Nothing?"[/b] The imperial let out a small gasp as Vassili placed a quick kiss on his snout, taking advantage of having the other bent down so far. [b]"To me, it was [i]everything[/i]."[/b] ------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Vassili and Korvaus than proceed to snuggle all night (to keep the cold off ^_~) and he invites Korvaus to come back anytime he wants to spend time with him and the Pups lol. I love imaging Korvaus as a silent guardian but also so in love with having the pups play all over him and ask him questions because he seeks that friendship, even if its from hatchlings that don't know to be afraid yet.
@KyuuBird

Your Korvaus
57942559_350.png

With my Vassili
32456952_350.png

"Okay Pups, time for bed." Vassili ignored the chorus of 'noooo' that came from the small group as they stopped their climbing all over poor Korvaus. The imperial lifted his head to look at him as well, precariously balancing a pouting pup on his head. Vassili chuckled, coming over and delicately picking the pup off the imperial's head.

"Korvaus isn't a jungle gym, his a guest." He scolded lightly, putting the pup back on the ground and grabbing a few more before herding them towards the nest. Luckily they had received Korvaus when he barley had any Pups left, just a few stragglers who weren't quit big enough yet to leave the nest and start their training as War Boys.

When Korvaus had first shown up, looking for a place to rest, of course no one trusted him. The guards had been on edge, ready to throw the imperial out when the Immortan had noticed him and called for an audience. Apparently the imperial had made a good impression on Badar and was allowed to stay the night. But while the den was pretty empty, a lot of the rooms in the Citadel were not. Vassili had been opposed to it at first, he didn't want a stranger near his pups, but as time went on he realized the large male was hardly a threat. The way he treated the Pups so gently, spoke so softly towards them, even the love that shown in his eyes for each of them as they scampered around his feet. Something about that made the pearlcatcher's heart race.

He got the little one's settled down, snuggled in with their scraps of fabric and basically piled ontop of one another. It got cold down here and no one wanted to be left outside the warm pile. Korvaus took this as his cue to lay down, but had settled himself away from the pile. Vassili frowned, knowing the imperial didn't know just how cold it got down here.

"Hey Korvaus, how about you come here and sleep next to me?" The smaller male had settled himself near the entrance to the den and patted the spot behind him. Korvaus seemed hesitant, but obeyed regardless and settled himself behind Vassili, looking up at him with questioning eyes as he was still sitting up.

"Ah, yeah, I'm gonna stay up for a little while. You get some sleep." He reassured, settling down on his back haunches and turning towards the entrance. It was obvious the pearlcatcher was taking up a guard pose, for what, who knew. Vassili could feel the other's eyes on him, but ignored it. Soon the imperial would go to sleep. After what seemed forever, the other's travel lag set in and his body went lax with sleep.

The hours clicked by with hardly a disturbance except the occasional snuffle from a sleeping pup.

'Maybe nothing will happen tonight...'

Vassili's eyes snapped open as an outburst of laughter echoed down the hall. Had he fallen asleep sitting up? He quickly blinked his eyes, trying to wake up as a pack of war boys rounded the corner. They were obviously intoxicated, tripping over one another as they traveled in a pack. The small pearlcatcher hissed, ears thrown back and the hair on the back of his back standing up.

"Will you idiots shush!?" They took one look at him, and laughed even harder. Vassili recognized these guys from his old kennel days as a pup himself.

"Well if it isn't the mediocre sand eater himself! Tell me Vassili, you ready to stop being soft and go do war? Would love to have you out with us, see you go under those wheels. Heck, maybe we'll even Witness you out of pity!"
This sent the pack howling, stepping closer and making Vassili rethink his position. True he knew how to fight someone, but he couldn't take on a pack all by himself.

"J-Just get out of here will ya? You'll wake the Pups."

"Oh, we'll wake them huh? Maybe they need to be woken up, shown how real War Boys do war!" Vassili bared his teeth as they tried to step around him, flaring his wings.

"You stay away from my Pups!" The group laughed again, the lead raised a claw to no doubt take a swipe at him. But their laughter died down slowly as they looked behind, than up at something. Vassili could feel those eyes on him again. Korvaus had woken up and was standing behind him.

"Is there a problem?" The Imperial probably didn't mean to sound so menacing, he was never that way with him or the Pups, but it sent a shiver down his spine at the tone. The War Boys all gaped, mouth's opening and closing before their fogged minds seemed to catch up and they quickly backed off.

"S-Sorry to disturb you." The lead spoke, turning and pushing the others back down the hall and away from the Den. Vassili's wings dropped, body sagging under his own relief. He looked over his shoulder at Korvaus, giving a small thankful smile.

"Thank you Korvaus. I don't know what i would have done without you here." He chuckled as the Imperial ducked his head, wings fidgeting.

"It was nothing..." He mumbled bashfully.

"Nothing?" The imperial let out a small gasp as Vassili placed a quick kiss on his snout, taking advantage of having the other bent down so far.

"To me, it was everything."

Vassili and Korvaus than proceed to snuggle all night (to keep the cold off ^_~) and he invites Korvaus to come back anytime he wants to spend time with him and the Pups lol. I love imaging Korvaus as a silent guardian but also so in love with having the pups play all over him and ask him questions because he seeks that friendship, even if its from hatchlings that don't know to be afraid yet.
@AspenCrow

So apparently Arzi is a little too thankful with advice? I think my boy Griffa would take advantage of that too much. His a deep pit of advice, even if it doesn't make sense, it gets even worse when his flirting.

Griffa: “If you see a bear and don’t have time to run away, hug it. Bears cannot scratch their stomachs.”

Arzi: "Wait, what?"

Griffa: "There's a little-known, but foolproof defense against sharks. Sharks will only attack you if you're wet."

Arzi: "Are you okay?"

Griffa: "Don't iron clothes while wearing them."

Arzi: "Why are you like this?"

I'm sorry, i couldn't think up a flirt besides this stupid thing XD
@AspenCrow

So apparently Arzi is a little too thankful with advice? I think my boy Griffa would take advantage of that too much. His a deep pit of advice, even if it doesn't make sense, it gets even worse when his flirting.

Griffa: “If you see a bear and don’t have time to run away, hug it. Bears cannot scratch their stomachs.”

Arzi: "Wait, what?"

Griffa: "There's a little-known, but foolproof defense against sharks. Sharks will only attack you if you're wet."

Arzi: "Are you okay?"

Griffa: "Don't iron clothes while wearing them."

Arzi: "Why are you like this?"

I'm sorry, i couldn't think up a flirt besides this stupid thing XD
@CloudiiRaffe

Sorry, all i could think of is that your boy Hypnos and my Scarecrow would be good together? Scarecrow is eaten up with mutation and your boy seems to be a mutant as well? Scarecrow could be traveling by and stops because his never seen a theater before, than gets entranced by the pretty coatl lol. He would probably make a fool of himself trying to peacock/court with disastrously funny results.
@CloudiiRaffe

Sorry, all i could think of is that your boy Hypnos and my Scarecrow would be good together? Scarecrow is eaten up with mutation and your boy seems to be a mutant as well? Scarecrow could be traveling by and stops because his never seen a theater before, than gets entranced by the pretty coatl lol. He would probably make a fool of himself trying to peacock/court with disastrously funny results.
1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... 18 19