Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Q's Lore / Art Thread
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12
Hi, I just read through Nuishe‘s bio, and absolutely loved it. Thanks for sharing!
Hi, I just read through Nuishe‘s bio, and absolutely loved it. Thanks for sharing!
7hN3sEu.png
@TheShanar

Aww, thank you! Glad you liked it! :D
@TheShanar

Aww, thank you! Glad you liked it! :D
e1po1oY.png xZ13MZk.png kd85lth.png
Oof, sorry it took me a while to react!

I absolutely adore Pachytrype's art :D Your art is amazing ^^

Ooooh new information >:3
Next time I eat rye bread, I'll think twice before taking a bite. It's crazy how humans find something super toxic/poisonous/deathly and just go 'hey, I know this can kill me but what if it doesn't?' and proceed to do stuff like make drugs out of it xD
Wow, seriously? So it's possible the Salem witch trials happened because of some fungus boi? I'm not sure if I should feel amazed or sad.

I can totally imagine Claviceps literally tripping people. Not giving them some bad hallucinations, but just tackling people. And then exclaim 'YOU'VE BEEN FUNGUS TRIPPED >:D'

I don't have the time right now to read Urnula's lore, but I'm definitely going to! I'll let you know what I think of it when I've read it ^^

I love these lore update from you
Oof, sorry it took me a while to react!

I absolutely adore Pachytrype's art :D Your art is amazing ^^

Ooooh new information >:3
Next time I eat rye bread, I'll think twice before taking a bite. It's crazy how humans find something super toxic/poisonous/deathly and just go 'hey, I know this can kill me but what if it doesn't?' and proceed to do stuff like make drugs out of it xD
Wow, seriously? So it's possible the Salem witch trials happened because of some fungus boi? I'm not sure if I should feel amazed or sad.

I can totally imagine Claviceps literally tripping people. Not giving them some bad hallucinations, but just tackling people. And then exclaim 'YOU'VE BEEN FUNGUS TRIPPED >:D'

I don't have the time right now to read Urnula's lore, but I'm definitely going to! I'll let you know what I think of it when I've read it ^^

I love these lore update from you
mpVzeK8.gif l19-m29-m29-book.pngl19-m29-l19-book.pngs8-book.pngm2-book.pngl4-book.pngm23-book.pngs18-book.pngT16.png
ASbXVY4.png
BgfbVh5.gif • She/her
• Fr +9
Wishlist
If there's a ping list, do you mind adding me? I'm always interested in reading other people's lore.
If there's a ping list, do you mind adding me? I'm always interested in reading other people's lore.
7hN3sEu.png
@Licorictus
First of ... Claviceps is a bad shroomy! :<
He's freaking Nuishe out and me too. Bad shroomy, no rye for you today ... so no drugged people.
Yeez, and I really like a good portion of rye. Not rye breed but oof. Thinking about such a nasty fungus possibly in my rye dish ... *shivers*

That snapshot of the Snapper is great! Love it!

And Urnula ... I just want to ... poor Imp ;w; I wanna hug him if there wasn't a bad fungus going on and I better stay a few miles away from your shrooms. And keep my dragons away too!
@Licorictus
First of ... Claviceps is a bad shroomy! :<
He's freaking Nuishe out and me too. Bad shroomy, no rye for you today ... so no drugged people.
Yeez, and I really like a good portion of rye. Not rye breed but oof. Thinking about such a nasty fungus possibly in my rye dish ... *shivers*

That snapshot of the Snapper is great! Love it!

And Urnula ... I just want to ... poor Imp ;w; I wanna hug him if there wasn't a bad fungus going on and I better stay a few miles away from your shrooms. And keep my dragons away too!
cbEt44U.pnglAR8cRt.pngiYZYA9W.png0jScwbh.png1HxhWtd.png6m2ResQ.pngfwf0oTL.pngIkvam99.pngYPCKcE0.pngh8GgOlC.png
dyZM6SW.png
@Maevepanda

Thank you!! I'm a pun monster, so I wouldn't put it past me to make "tripping" puns for Claviceps. When you're way too big to live off some puny rye, what else can you do but start inconveniencing everyone who dares to walk near you??

@TheShanar

I sure can put you on the pinglist! I'm glad you're interested in my lore!! :D

@MissTea

Oh gosh, thank you so much!! I'm glad you like my lore, and I will certainly put you on the pinglist! <3

@Riesenraddieb

Plant diseases are freaky, right?? One minute you're eating some grains, the next minute there's a weird dark lumpy thing mixed in with those grains and you feel like you probably shouldn't eat it but you're hungry sooooo...

It's probably for the best to keep your dragons away from my lair. Wouldn't want them to end up stuck in here too! ^^;
@Maevepanda

Thank you!! I'm a pun monster, so I wouldn't put it past me to make "tripping" puns for Claviceps. When you're way too big to live off some puny rye, what else can you do but start inconveniencing everyone who dares to walk near you??

@TheShanar

I sure can put you on the pinglist! I'm glad you're interested in my lore!! :D

@MissTea

Oh gosh, thank you so much!! I'm glad you like my lore, and I will certainly put you on the pinglist! <3

@Riesenraddieb

Plant diseases are freaky, right?? One minute you're eating some grains, the next minute there's a weird dark lumpy thing mixed in with those grains and you feel like you probably shouldn't eat it but you're hungry sooooo...

It's probably for the best to keep your dragons away from my lair. Wouldn't want them to end up stuck in here too! ^^;
@Maevepanda, @BaldwinBogsneak, @Venusian, @Fiirocious, @Riesenraddieb, @Astroknots, @TheShanar, @MissTea

Y'all, sorry for the ping with no real lore updates, but I need some opinions. Particularly, where I should put stuff that's a part of my lore, but doesn't fit any of my directory posts since it isn't about one dragon in particular.

Stuff like headcanons, really general lore, the layout of my lair... y'know, stuff that would still be relevant to this thread, but wouldn't be lore or art for an individual dragon. I don't really want to make a whole new thread for that since this is already my lore/art thread, but I also wouldn't want those posts to get buried. I can't exactly go back and make another directory post, so... ??

Also, I want to make some comics. Now that I feel like could be in a separate thread. If I made enough of those, I'd probably want to have a whole directory post dedicated just to comic pages.

I dunno, I'm feeling ambitious and artsy and I don't know where to put everything. I feel like I could've organized this better, but here we are. :P If you've got ideas/input, please let me know!
@Maevepanda, @BaldwinBogsneak, @Venusian, @Fiirocious, @Riesenraddieb, @Astroknots, @TheShanar, @MissTea

Y'all, sorry for the ping with no real lore updates, but I need some opinions. Particularly, where I should put stuff that's a part of my lore, but doesn't fit any of my directory posts since it isn't about one dragon in particular.

Stuff like headcanons, really general lore, the layout of my lair... y'know, stuff that would still be relevant to this thread, but wouldn't be lore or art for an individual dragon. I don't really want to make a whole new thread for that since this is already my lore/art thread, but I also wouldn't want those posts to get buried. I can't exactly go back and make another directory post, so... ??

Also, I want to make some comics. Now that I feel like could be in a separate thread. If I made enough of those, I'd probably want to have a whole directory post dedicated just to comic pages.

I dunno, I'm feeling ambitious and artsy and I don't know where to put everything. I feel like I could've organized this better, but here we are. :P If you've got ideas/input, please let me know!
You could perhaps edit this post into a new section for sort of miscellanious stuff like that?
You could perhaps edit this post into a new section for sort of miscellanious stuff like that?
dZN7FlK.pngSee progress on the Alchemy Flight!
tumblr_osrbsneh5V1v8lm95o3_r1_75sq.gif • Any pronouns
• I love random pings
• I subscribe to the threads I make
@BaldwinBogsneak

ooo y'know that's not a bad idea :0

That post isn't exactly serving any real use, so it's not like anything of value would be lost if I turned it into a general updates post. I might just do that.
@BaldwinBogsneak

ooo y'know that's not a bad idea :0

That post isn't exactly serving any real use, so it's not like anything of value would be lost if I turned it into a general updates post. I might just do that.
Or use most of your previous posts and putting your 'To-Do'-lists into a spreedsheat and linking it in the first post? So you can have a seperate post for lair layout, general lore, headcannons ... comic stuff?
I think with a spreedsheat for the to-do's it's easier for you to monitor who needs what ... and easier for us too! :3
Or use most of your previous posts and putting your 'To-Do'-lists into a spreedsheat and linking it in the first post? So you can have a seperate post for lair layout, general lore, headcannons ... comic stuff?
I think with a spreedsheat for the to-do's it's easier for you to monitor who needs what ... and easier for us too! :3
cbEt44U.pnglAR8cRt.pngiYZYA9W.png0jScwbh.png1HxhWtd.png6m2ResQ.pngfwf0oTL.pngIkvam99.pngYPCKcE0.pngh8GgOlC.png
dyZM6SW.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12