Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Q's Lore / Art Thread
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Welcome back! Its good to see more of your lore posts~
I always love reading about your dragons and you certainly know how to capture an audience with your writing!
Welcome back! Its good to see more of your lore posts~
I always love reading about your dragons and you certainly know how to capture an audience with your writing!
tumblr_inline_nq0r70U4Ck1syr94a_500.png
@BaldwinBogsneak @Fiirocious

Thanks, guys!! I'll hopefully be writing new stuff a lot more frequently from here on! :D
@BaldwinBogsneak @Fiirocious

Thanks, guys!! I'll hopefully be writing new stuff a lot more frequently from here on! :D
e1po1oY.png xZ13MZk.png kd85lth.png
Boy am I happy I stumbled across this... I absolutely [i]must[/i] read all your lore! I love how creepy the whole thing is, terrifying mushrooms? Awesome. I also think that the cheery little descriptions you've given those dragons on the first page just make me feel even more unnerved by them XD I see... that you have a love for Ridgies, hm? They are the gods' breeds and we as mortals do not deserve such majestic beings. Yet we are blessed by their existence anyway. Honestly, they have all of my love. Also. I sees meself a [i]meat boy[/i]! [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=46632472] [img]https://flightrising.com/rendern/350/466325/46632472_350.png[/img] [/url] No idea if he's permanent or not but I kid you not, like, two days ago I went searching for a Ridgie meat kid purely to check that off my list. I made this man: [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/scry?sdid=487926&skin=0&apparel=744,333,32690,14887,6713,440,32685,740,33106,32691,10880,15306,492,716,23290,3116,776,2602,2596,1098&xt=dressing.png[/img] And seeing your meat kid and all of these dragons possessed by fungus just made me [i]twice[/i] as happy that I decided to splurge on this guy, then throw all of this gross, fleshy mushroom-y apparel on him. I regret nothing. Thank you for increasing my love of my new baby. Edit: I totally forgot to ask to be put on that pinglist. I said I would as I started writing but then immediately forgot. ADD ME PLESE! I need to know when more of this creepy lore is out.
Boy am I happy I stumbled across this... I absolutely must read all your lore! I love how creepy the whole thing is, terrifying mushrooms? Awesome. I also think that the cheery little descriptions you've given those dragons on the first page just make me feel even more unnerved by them XD

I see... that you have a love for Ridgies, hm? They are the gods' breeds and we as mortals do not deserve such majestic beings. Yet we are blessed by their existence anyway. Honestly, they have all of my love.

Also. I sees meself a meat boy!

46632472_350.png

No idea if he's permanent or not but I kid you not, like, two days ago I went searching for a Ridgie meat kid purely to check that off my list. I made this man:
scry?sdid=487926&skin=0&apparel=744,333,32690,14887,6713,440,32685,740,33106,32691,10880,15306,492,716,23290,3116,776,2602,2596,1098&xt=dressing.png

And seeing your meat kid and all of these dragons possessed by fungus just made me twice as happy that I decided to splurge on this guy, then throw all of this gross, fleshy mushroom-y apparel on him. I regret nothing. Thank you for increasing my love of my new baby.

Edit: I totally forgot to ask to be put on that pinglist. I said I would as I started writing but then immediately forgot. ADD ME PLESE! I need to know when more of this creepy lore is out.
|Art Shop
SZ6yYcj.png
@QuetzalMuse

You've been added to the pinglist! I'm glad you like my lore, I've put quite a lot of time into it as I'm sure you can imagine ;v;

I love your meat man. In my humble but accurate opinion, every lair needs at least one meat man. Preferably a Ridgeback with a stupid grin on his face so you can tell he knows exactly what he did.
@QuetzalMuse

You've been added to the pinglist! I'm glad you like my lore, I've put quite a lot of time into it as I'm sure you can imagine ;v;

I love your meat man. In my humble but accurate opinion, every lair needs at least one meat man. Preferably a Ridgeback with a stupid grin on his face so you can tell he knows exactly what he did.
e1po1oY.png xZ13MZk.png kd85lth.png
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12