Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [Subspecies] Necromancer Art&Lore
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 34 35
@Kava I think I have a whole bundle of new dragons to add to the pool? I'm not sure which of my dragons are already in the pool right now, but I'd like to add most especially, Alaric, Olecrana, Hecate, Uriah, Sparagmos, Cuprica and Primordium.
@Kava I think I have a whole bundle of new dragons to add to the pool? I'm not sure which of my dragons are already in the pool right now, but I'd like to add most especially, Alaric, Olecrana, Hecate, Uriah, Sparagmos, Cuprica and Primordium.
MercyFangsButton2.png IzGiMOB.png 100x100Symbol.png No one can live your life for you. That means they can't tell you who you are - what you are - either. Question others. Question yourself. Come to your own conclusions.

??? Pronouns. UK Time.
@EssayOfThoughts After adding your new dragons, I have these in the pool: Syncytia, Miasm, Nahum, Ondine, Oizys, Myo, Eschar, Dream, Kythera, Aureus, Viria, Haema, Alaric, Olecrana, Hecate, Uriah, Sparagmos, Cuprica and Primordium. If I need to make any changes, let me know!
@EssayOfThoughts After adding your new dragons, I have these in the pool: Syncytia, Miasm, Nahum, Ondine, Oizys, Myo, Eschar, Dream, Kythera, Aureus, Viria, Haema, Alaric, Olecrana, Hecate, Uriah, Sparagmos, Cuprica and Primordium. If I need to make any changes, let me know!
@Kava - Oizys and Miasm are no longer in my care or active in my lair respectively, so could they be removed off my list? And cross-referencing - could I add Parabola, Putrescea and Sickle as well please?
@Kava - Oizys and Miasm are no longer in my care or active in my lair respectively, so could they be removed off my list? And cross-referencing - could I add Parabola, Putrescea and Sickle as well please?
MercyFangsButton2.png IzGiMOB.png 100x100Symbol.png No one can live your life for you. That means they can't tell you who you are - what you are - either. Question others. Question yourself. Come to your own conclusions.

??? Pronouns. UK Time.
@EssayOfThoughts Done :D
@EssayOfThoughts Done :D
@Kava Thank you!
@Kava Thank you!

??? Pronouns. UK Time.
[size=0][size=0][size=0]@3idolon @thecell @kmrikkari @horseleech @sixcrows @mnkn10 @essayofthoughts @rosielin @reotheleo @wolfandcrow @stduke @shadowfire1223 @toxicsugar @vengeful @wolftrickster @scorpiontail @meilkor @persist @caathedral @yuubi @shadowpiper @spiderfrog15 @spore @twilitraven @arborpunk @probablyskeletor @roaringspector @foxghosts @tarantulove @teahorse @princessfirefly @cosmicfalcon @delotha @artemisaeternity @myriadofstars @wyldangel @wolfandcrow @featherfalls @noxextractum @frankenfood @kalicokat @godofmesses @validemotions @cinamonpizza @fall29 @dathomir @shadari @mnkn10 @sylvanlady @mako @firebirdsuite @clockworkeclipse[/size][/size][/size] [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/hp56gdizp19uqry/plaguetop.png[/img][/center] [center][size=7][color=DarkRed][font=Californian FB][b]SPOTLIGHT[/b][/font][/color][/size][/center] [center][color=DarkRed]_______________________[/color][/center] [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=191160][size=6][color=maroon]EssayOfThoughts'[/url][size=6][color=maroon] Putrescea[/color][/size][/center] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/54971420][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/549715/54971420_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [left][color=maroon] Putrescea does not recall a time Before. All she can recall for all her life is: the plague in her blood and her body and her bone, the plague that wraps around her and within her, that is a [i]part[/i] of her. She loves it, the tumorous thing that encompasses her now and it is it, the strange entity she names Sare, that she claims saved her. She did not pass the trials on her own, after all. She is a Wraith, not a true member of the Necromantic caste, for she is one cured by the power of another. In her case, that power was Sare - the plague that came from within her after the Lady's touch withdrew, the plague born of that touch and her own strength, the plague that became it's own entity. Sare is a strong thing, stronger, Putrescea says, even than she is herself. Sare cured her. Sare saved her. Sare serves her. They exist, she says, in tandem. Sare seeps. Strange serums, strange elixirs, platelet fluids full of pus and scabs - cures, by any other name, to a Necromancer. Putrescea is not a Necromancer, but with Sare as a part of her, an entity bonded into her very body, what she cannot cure, Sare does, and Sare shares that knowledge. There is no pain, for Putrescea. No fever. No fear. No failure, even, for Sare was her own before Sare became it's own, and when Sare cured her, it was, she argues, a part of herself curing her. She never failed, she says. She simply succeeded a different way. [left][color=maroon]by EssayOfThoughts[/color][/left]
@3idolon @thecell @kmrikkari @horseleech @sixcrows @mnkn10 @essayofthoughts @rosielin @reotheleo @wolfandcrow @stduke @shadowfire1223 @toxicsugar @vengeful @wolftrickster @scorpiontail @meilkor @persist @caathedral @yuubi @shadowpiper @spiderfrog15 @spore @twilitraven @arborpunk @probablyskeletor @roaringspector @foxghosts @tarantulove @teahorse @princessfirefly @cosmicfalcon @delotha @artemisaeternity @myriadofstars @wyldangel @wolfandcrow @featherfalls @noxextractum @frankenfood @kalicokat @godofmesses @validemotions @cinamonpizza @fall29 @dathomir @shadari @mnkn10 @sylvanlady @mako @firebirdsuite @clockworkeclipse
plaguetop.png
SPOTLIGHT

Putrescea does not recall a time Before. All she can recall for all her life is: the plague in her blood and her body and her bone, the plague that wraps around her and within her, that is a part of her. She loves it, the tumorous thing that encompasses her now and it is it, the strange entity she names Sare, that she claims saved her.

She did not pass the trials on her own, after all. She is a Wraith, not a true member of the Necromantic caste, for she is one cured by the power of another.

In her case, that power was Sare - the plague that came from within her after the Lady's touch withdrew, the plague born of that touch and her own strength, the plague that became it's own entity.

Sare is a strong thing, stronger, Putrescea says, even than she is herself. Sare cured her. Sare saved her. Sare serves her.

They exist, she says, in tandem.

Sare seeps. Strange serums, strange elixirs, platelet fluids full of pus and scabs - cures, by any other name, to a Necromancer.

Putrescea is not a Necromancer, but with Sare as a part of her, an entity bonded into her very body, what she cannot cure, Sare does, and Sare shares that knowledge.

There is no pain, for Putrescea. No fever. No fear. No failure, even, for Sare was her own before Sare became it's own, and when Sare cured her, it was, she argues, a part of herself curing her. She never failed, she says. She simply succeeded a different way.

by EssayOfThoughts
@Kava

I would like to add my Necromancers: Bilal, Arsenic and Dolion to join the poll please
@Kava

I would like to add my Necromancers: Bilal, Arsenic and Dolion to join the poll please
RXD8sr3.gif
@MxFeral Added! :)
@MxFeral Added! :)
@Kava Could I add my necromancer, Asclepius to the pool?
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67782014
@Kava Could I add my necromancer, Asclepius to the pool?
https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/67782014
BVCmGQj.png
@kwozmotis He's been added!
@kwozmotis He's been added!
1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 ... 34 35