Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [Subspecies] Necromancer Art&Lore
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 34 35
I'm still so sorry Prion.

:D I had fun drawing both of them! Influenza is going to be trained to level 20 or 25 so she can back her gruff 'done with everything' look up with some muscle, and Prion will go shower everyone in flowers and humbly spread the word of Plaguemom as is fitting of his lantern necromantic symbol.
I'm still so sorry Prion.

:D I had fun drawing both of them! Influenza is going to be trained to level 20 or 25 so she can back her gruff 'done with everything' look up with some muscle, and Prion will go shower everyone in flowers and humbly spread the word of Plaguemom as is fitting of his lantern necromantic symbol.
5fDHL9N.pnge6AfuRh.png kBHm00y.png
T0lT2WO.png
@Shadari
Ooo, I love these ideas! Can't wait to see them enjoy their new lives :D Traditionally, poke me if you write any lore for them, I'd love to read it :P
@Shadari
Ooo, I love these ideas! Can't wait to see them enjoy their new lives :D Traditionally, poke me if you write any lore for them, I'd love to read it :P
[size=0][size=0][size=0][size=0]@3idolon @thecell @kmrikkari @horseleech @sixcrows @mnkn10 @essayofthoughts @bara2684 @reotheleo @wolfandcrow @stduke @shadowfire1223 @toxicsugar @vengeful @wolftrickster @scorpiontail @meilkor @persist @caathedral @yuubi @shadowpiper @spiderfrog15 @spore @twilitraven @arborpunk @probablyskeletor @roaringspector @foxghosts @tarantulove @snowki @princessfirefly @cosmicfalcon @delotha @artemisaeternity @myriadofstars @wyldangel @wolfandcrow @featherfalls @noxextractum @cigarettemutual @kalicokat @godofmesses @validemotions @cinamonpizza @fall29 @dathomir @shadari @mnkn10 @sylvanlady @mako[/size][/size][/size][/size] [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/hp56gdizp19uqry/plaguetop.png[/img][/center] [center][size=7][color=DarkRed][font=Californian FB][b]SPOTLIGHT[/b][/font][/color][/size][/center] [center][color=DarkRed]_______________________[/color][/center] [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=142004][size=6][color=maroon]Wyldangel's[/url][size=6][color=maroon] Apoxia[/color][/size][/center] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/57985128][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/579852/57985128_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [left][color=maroon] At first she thought she must be at sea. Her prison, a cage wrapped tight with heavy fabric, swayed and bumped along. But there was no scent of salt, no sound of the sea. Just the nauseating sway of the cage. The fae maneuvered a slim little claw between bars wider than her arm and began to claw at the fabric. It took some time but eventually she could see out to the low hanging red clouds of evening in the Scarred Wasteland. She hadn't gotten far after all, and now she was hanging from a cage on the hip of some larger dragon as they walked along a rust colored trail. "Hey! Hey!" The guardian's head swung towards her, his dark eyes inscrutable. He didn't reply even when she yelled again. The bars of the cage were too close for her to squeeze out. The cage itself was too small for her to do anything but sit or curl into a tiny little ball and she hissed in annoyance. As night fell and the guardian continued on she clawed the fabric fully off her prison. The moon shone and stars twinkled above towering ancient bones. The fae craned her neck and looked out at them. Finally, the bigger dragon halted and made camp. By the firelight he lifted the cage from his hip and peered at the fae. "So you lived after all. What's your name?" His deep voice vibrated her bones almost painfully. And the fae realized she didn't know. Her silence didn't seem to phase the guardian, a Necromancer by his markings. He gave a knowing nod. "Memory loss is unsurprising. You had quite a fever and weren't breathing well when I cured you." He lowered his head, one large black eye peering at her. "Y-you saved me? Thank you." "The Mother put you in my path for a reason. I took your illness and I'll make use of you as I like. That is her will." Shock stole her voice, and her little claws gripped the cage as he went on. "You flew too high and failed when you took the Necromantic Trials. So I'll call you Apoxia. I'm Excem." He set her cage out of the way and soon appeared to be asleep. Apoxia couldn't sleep, she watched the moon set and the stars wheel. Finally she wormed her tail from the cage, hungry, miserable and bored. A few small bones were in reach and she tugged them into the cage with her. At first she just turned them over in her hands, wondering what dragons they had come from. Then she piled them together, carefully balanced. Excem shifted in his sleep and the pile collapsed. Annoyed she was about to sweep all of them back out of the cage when she looked down. Her blood sang in her veins. A voice came in the beating of her pulse. [i]Wait, be patient.[/i] She stared at the bones, long shadows stretching over the floor of her cage as the sun rose. Apoxia gathered up the bones and settled down to wait. [left][color=maroon]by Wyldangel[/color][/left] [color=maroon]Dragons mentioned: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/56785026][color=maroon]Excem[/url]
@3idolon @thecell @kmrikkari @horseleech @sixcrows @mnkn10 @essayofthoughts @bara2684 @reotheleo @wolfandcrow @stduke @shadowfire1223 @toxicsugar @vengeful @wolftrickster @scorpiontail @meilkor @persist @caathedral @yuubi @shadowpiper @spiderfrog15 @spore @twilitraven @arborpunk @probablyskeletor @roaringspector @foxghosts @tarantulove @snowki @princessfirefly @cosmicfalcon @delotha @artemisaeternity @myriadofstars @wyldangel @wolfandcrow @featherfalls @noxextractum @cigarettemutual @kalicokat @godofmesses @validemotions @cinamonpizza @fall29 @dathomir @shadari @mnkn10 @sylvanlady @mako
plaguetop.png
SPOTLIGHT

At first she thought she must be at sea. Her prison, a cage wrapped tight with heavy fabric, swayed and bumped along. But there was no scent of salt, no sound of the sea. Just the nauseating sway of the cage.

The fae maneuvered a slim little claw between bars wider than her arm and began to claw at the fabric. It took some time but eventually she could see out to the low hanging red clouds of evening in the Scarred Wasteland. She hadn't gotten far after all, and now she was hanging from a cage on the hip of some larger dragon as they walked along a rust colored trail.

"Hey! Hey!" The guardian's head swung towards her, his dark eyes inscrutable. He didn't reply even when she yelled again. The bars of the cage were too close for her to squeeze out. The cage itself was too small for her to do anything but sit or curl into a tiny little ball and she hissed in annoyance.

As night fell and the guardian continued on she clawed the fabric fully off her prison. The moon shone and stars twinkled above towering ancient bones. The fae craned her neck and looked out at them.

Finally, the bigger dragon halted and made camp. By the firelight he lifted the cage from his hip and peered at the fae.

"So you lived after all. What's your name?" His deep voice vibrated her bones almost painfully. And the fae realized she didn't know. Her silence didn't seem to phase the guardian, a Necromancer by his markings. He gave a knowing nod.

"Memory loss is unsurprising. You had quite a fever and weren't breathing well when I cured you." He lowered his head, one large black eye peering at her.

"Y-you saved me? Thank you."

"The Mother put you in my path for a reason. I took your illness and I'll make use of you as I like. That is her will."

Shock stole her voice, and her little claws gripped the cage as he went on. "You flew too high and failed when you took the Necromantic Trials. So I'll call you Apoxia. I'm Excem."

He set her cage out of the way and soon appeared to be asleep. Apoxia couldn't sleep, she watched the moon set and the stars wheel. Finally she wormed her tail from the cage, hungry, miserable and bored. A few small bones were in reach and she tugged them into the cage with her. At first she just turned them over in her hands, wondering what dragons they had come from. Then she piled them together, carefully balanced.

Excem shifted in his sleep and the pile collapsed. Annoyed she was about to sweep all of them back out of the cage when she looked down.

Her blood sang in her veins. A voice came in the beating of her pulse.

Wait, be patient.

She stared at the bones, long shadows stretching over the floor of her cage as the sun rose. Apoxia gathered up the bones and settled down to wait.

by Wyldangel

Dragons mentioned:
Excem
[center][size=0][size=0][size=0][size=0]@3idolon @thecell @kmrikkari @horseleech @sixcrows @mnkn10 @essayofthoughts @bara2684 @reotheleo @wolfandcrow @stduke @shadowfire1223 @toxicsugar @vengeful @wolftrickster @scorpiontail @meilkor @persist @caathedral @yuubi @shadowpiper @spiderfrog15 @spore @twilitraven @arborpunk @probablyskeletor @roaringspector @foxghosts @tarantulove @snowki @princessfirefly @cosmicfalcon @delotha @artemisaeternity @myriadofstars @wyldangel @wolfandcrow @featherfalls @noxextractum @cigarettemutual @kalicokat @godofmesses @validemotions @cinamonpizza @fall29 @dathomir @shadari @mnkn10 @sylvanlady @mako[/size][/size][/size][/size][/center] [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/hp56gdizp19uqry/plaguetop.png[/img][/center] [center][size=7][color=DarkRed][font=Californian FB][b]SPOTLIGHT[/b][/font][/color][/size][/center] [center][color=DarkRed]_______________________[/color][/center] [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=191160][size=6][color=maroon]EssayOfThoughts'[/url][size=6][color=maroon] Nosoi[/color][/size][/center] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/42407609][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/424077/42407609_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [left][color=maroon] Nosoi's had many familiars over time. Her first one, the earliest, if she recalls rightly, was a Mith of some kind - possibly a Cinder Mith and the idea of such foreboding would amuse her but for the fact that it died with her birthclan. When she arrived at Tethys' clan she'd been adopted by one of the Serpenta's trotting around, some magenta and burgundy creature with a tongue as toxic as her touch. After a while it had trotted off - she's no idea to where - and she'd been found by some kind of Axe-mimic, then by an undead Tatterwing. Now, she has a Webwing, all red and black. She never named any of them. She doubts she ever will. Familiars tend to stay only fleetingly with her before they find her lack of attention boring or her business distressing. The Webwing, she thinks, has stayed longest, second only to the Serpenta. Sometimes, she wonders what will replace it, when the time comes. Other times, she watches it preening its feathers and laughs at the expressions it pulls.[/color] [left][color=maroon]by EssayOfThoughts[/color][/left]
plaguetop.png
SPOTLIGHT

Nosoi's had many familiars over time. Her first one, the earliest, if she recalls rightly, was a Mith of some kind - possibly a Cinder Mith and the idea of such foreboding would amuse her but for the fact that it died with her birthclan. When she arrived at Tethys' clan she'd been adopted by one of the Serpenta's trotting around, some magenta and burgundy creature with a tongue as toxic as her touch.

After a while it had trotted off - she's no idea to where - and she'd been found by some kind of Axe-mimic, then by an undead Tatterwing. Now, she has a Webwing, all red and black.

She never named any of them. She doubts she ever will. Familiars tend to stay only fleetingly with her before they find her lack of attention boring or her business distressing. The Webwing, she thinks, has stayed longest, second only to the Serpenta. Sometimes, she wonders what will replace it, when the time comes.

Other times, she watches it preening its feathers and laughs at the expressions it pulls.

by EssayOfThoughts
[size=0][size=0][size=0]@3idolon @thecell @kmrikkari @horseleech @sixcrows @mnkn10 @essayofthoughts @bara2684 @reotheleo @wolfandcrow @stduke @shadowfire1223 @toxicsugar @vengeful @wolftrickster @scorpiontail @meilkor @persist @caathedral @yuubi @shadowpiper @spiderfrog15 @spore @twilitraven @arborpunk @probablyskeletor @roaringspector @foxghosts @tarantulove @snowki @princessfirefly @cosmicfalcon @delotha @artemisaeternity @myriadofstars @wyldangel @wolfandcrow @featherfalls @noxextractum @cigarettemutual @kalicokat @godofmesses @validemotions @cinamonpizza @fall29 @dathomir @shadari @mnkn10 @sylvanlady @mako[/size][/size][/size] [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/hp56gdizp19uqry/plaguetop.png[/img][/center] [center][size=7][color=DarkRed][font=Californian FB][b]SPOTLIGHT[/b][/font][/color][/size][/center] [center][color=DarkRed]_______________________[/color][/center] [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=374615][size=6][color=maroon]Kava's[/url][size=6][color=maroon] Escherichia[/color][/size][/center] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/43228279][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/432283/43228279_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [left][color=maroon] A young Mirror barked at Escherichia: "It's not advised to travel alone in the Plaguelands." His companions laughed. The clan had maybe fifteen dragons, all of them covered in scars from the previous battles. "It is not advised to annoy a Necromancer," she replied and went back to observing a colorful frog she had noticed a few minutes ago. Escherichia had arrived at the Scarred Wasteland a few days ago. Born in the Ashfall Waste, she belonged in the Light clan, but the Wyrmwound was where she had become who she was now and she liked coming back there once in a while. Many had asked - why Light? Why not stay in the Plaguelands for good? She would always give them a different answer. Not because she did not know, but simply because she did not care. It was a stupid question anyway. But this time she had a reason to be in the Wyrmwound. Celiac had asked to gather some supplies for his research. She would normally joke and tell him to do it himself, but he had been really busy recently, so she had decided to cut him some slack. Besides, she knew much more about poisons and toxins than he did. "A Necromancer, [i]right[/i]," snorted the Mirror. "Call yourself what you will, you're still outnumbered." "And you're still outmatched." The Mirror sighed. "We don't have time for this," he said to his companions and then looked at Escherichia. "Give us whatever you have, leave, and we might just spare your life." "You really can't take a hint, can you?" said the Ridgeback. Now she looked the Mirror straight in the eyes, finally giving him full attention. "That you're a Necromancer? Do I look like I care?" "You should." "Well, I don't. Do whatever you want, show us your [i]great powers[/i], and then do what we told you to or you won't live to see another day." Escherichia smiled a bit. "Be careful what you wish for," she said and raised her wing. The Mirror's legs started to shake. At first only slightly, but soon the dragon fell down and could not control his own body. "What are you doing to me?" His voice sounded weak and the words almost unintelligible. "First there's the shaking," she replied calmly. "Then you start aching all over, you lose your sight and begin having trouble breathing. And then you die, usually due to suffocation." She did not seem bothered by the state of the dragon. She looked at the tiny frog. "A poisonous dart frog," she said. "A Ranitomeya to be precise." Escherichia looked at the Mirror again. "That's how her poison works. Well, more or less. And of course she wouldn't be able to make the symptoms so severe in an adult Mirror. But guess what, [i]I am.[/i]" The rest of the dragons took a few steps back. "Not so brave anymore, huh?" Escherichia looked at them and said in a cold voice: "Leave." She did not have to repeat. The Ridgeback looked at the Mirror again. "You are staying here." Then she turned her sight to the tiny frog. It was perfect for Celiac's experiments. "And you are coming with me." [/color] [color=maroon]Dragons mentioned: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/43810231][color=maroon]Celiac[/url] [left][color=maroon]by Kava[/color][/left]
@3idolon @thecell @kmrikkari @horseleech @sixcrows @mnkn10 @essayofthoughts @bara2684 @reotheleo @wolfandcrow @stduke @shadowfire1223 @toxicsugar @vengeful @wolftrickster @scorpiontail @meilkor @persist @caathedral @yuubi @shadowpiper @spiderfrog15 @spore @twilitraven @arborpunk @probablyskeletor @roaringspector @foxghosts @tarantulove @snowki @princessfirefly @cosmicfalcon @delotha @artemisaeternity @myriadofstars @wyldangel @wolfandcrow @featherfalls @noxextractum @cigarettemutual @kalicokat @godofmesses @validemotions @cinamonpizza @fall29 @dathomir @shadari @mnkn10 @sylvanlady @mako
plaguetop.png
SPOTLIGHT

A young Mirror barked at Escherichia: "It's not advised to travel alone in the Plaguelands." His companions laughed. The clan had maybe fifteen dragons, all of them covered in scars from the previous battles.

"It is not advised to annoy a Necromancer," she replied and went back to observing a colorful frog she had noticed a few minutes ago.

Escherichia had arrived at the Scarred Wasteland a few days ago. Born in the Ashfall Waste, she belonged in the Light clan, but the Wyrmwound was where she had become who she was now and she liked coming back there once in a while. Many had asked - why Light? Why not stay in the Plaguelands for good? She would always give them a different answer. Not because she did not know, but simply because she did not care. It was a stupid question anyway.

But this time she had a reason to be in the Wyrmwound. Celiac had asked to gather some supplies for his research. She would normally joke and tell him to do it himself, but he had been really busy recently, so she had decided to cut him some slack. Besides, she knew much more about poisons and toxins than he did.

"A Necromancer, right," snorted the Mirror. "Call yourself what you will, you're still outnumbered."

"And you're still outmatched."

The Mirror sighed. "We don't have time for this," he said to his companions and then looked at Escherichia. "Give us whatever you have, leave, and we might just spare your life."

"You really can't take a hint, can you?" said the Ridgeback. Now she looked the Mirror straight in the eyes, finally giving him full attention.

"That you're a Necromancer? Do I look like I care?"

"You should."

"Well, I don't. Do whatever you want, show us your great powers, and then do what we told you to or you won't live to see another day."

Escherichia smiled a bit. "Be careful what you wish for," she said and raised her wing.

The Mirror's legs started to shake. At first only slightly, but soon the dragon fell down and could not control his own body.

"What are you doing to me?" His voice sounded weak and the words almost unintelligible.

"First there's the shaking," she replied calmly. "Then you start aching all over, you lose your sight and begin having trouble breathing. And then you die, usually due to suffocation." She did not seem bothered by the state of the dragon. She looked at the tiny frog. "A poisonous dart frog," she said. "A Ranitomeya to be precise." Escherichia looked at the Mirror again. "That's how her poison works. Well, more or less. And of course she wouldn't be able to make the symptoms so severe in an adult Mirror. But guess what, I am."

The rest of the dragons took a few steps back.

"Not so brave anymore, huh?" Escherichia looked at them and said in a cold voice: "Leave."

She did not have to repeat.

The Ridgeback looked at the Mirror again. "You are staying here." Then she turned her sight to the tiny frog. It was perfect for Celiac's experiments. "And you are coming with me."

Dragons mentioned:
Celiac

by Kava
@Kava Escherichia looks amazing! And I love her story!
@Kava Escherichia looks amazing! And I love her story!
@Wyldangel Thank you! <3 I recently changed her looks completely and I'm quite happy with the result
@Wyldangel Thank you! <3 I recently changed her looks completely and I'm quite happy with the result
[center][size=0][size=0][size=0][size=0]@3idolon @thecell @kmrikkari @horseleech @sixcrows @mnkn10 @essayofthoughts @bara2684 @reotheleo @wolfandcrow @stduke @shadowfire1223 @toxicsugar @vengeful @wolftrickster @scorpiontail @meilkor @persist @caathedral @yuubi @shadowpiper @spiderfrog15 @spore @twilitraven @arborpunk @probablyskeletor @roaringspector @foxghosts @tarantulove @snowki @princessfirefly @cosmicfalcon @delotha @artemisaeternity @myriadofstars @wyldangel @wolfandcrow @featherfalls @noxextractum @cigarettemutual @kalicokat @godofmesses @validemotions @cinamonpizza @fall29 @dathomir @shadari @mnkn10 @sylvanlady @mako[/size][/size][/size][/size][/center] [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/hp56gdizp19uqry/plaguetop.png[/img][/center] [center][size=7][color=DarkRed][font=Californian FB][b]SPOTLIGHT[/b][/font][/color][/size][/center] [center][color=DarkRed]_______________________[/color][/center] [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=393759][size=6][color=maroon]Bloodhunter's[/url][size=6][color=maroon] Elune[/color][/size][/center] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/55394205][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/553943/55394205_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [left][color=maroon] [i]Daughter. What are we?[/i] [i]Mighty, Father.[/i] Elune has never known kindness. Elune has never cared for kindness. The world in which Elune lives has no space for kindness. There is simply service, and the goddess, and their duty to spread the plague and to spread death. She knows nature. She knows what plants have poisons, what creatures can kill, what fungi can fume and fester. [i]Daughter. What is your calling?[/i] [i]To kill, Mother.[/i] To kill. Sometimes, Elune wishes to cultivate. She is a killer, yes. She has killed many in her father's name and her mother's and for the gifts her clients give her for her service. But to kill one must have means, and Elune's means require cultivation. Elune does not know kindness, but she loves the creatures she curates and cares for. She loves the creeping plants she cultivates. She loves the fungi who's spores she breathes in and makes a part of her. She loves how they flourish in the soft glow of her magic. She does not let it be known. [i]Daughter, why do you work?[/i] [i]To serve, Father.[/i] [i]Daughter, why do you care for them?[/i] [i]That they may serve, Mother.[/i] Her parents look at her. They [i]watch[/i]. They do not trust her path walks side by side with theirs. Perhaps it does not. Their life, their way, this is all Elune has ever known, but it is not all she is. Their expectations lead her one way, one road evermore towards plague and death, and she is good at death, good at killing, good at working toxins and poisons and items to assassinate with the arcane magic that ripples through her veins. She is good at cultivating too, though, and she loves what she cultivates. [i]Daughter, whom do you serve? Plague, Father. I serve the Plague.[/i] [left][color=maroon]by EssayOfThoughts[/color][/left]
plaguetop.png
SPOTLIGHT

Daughter. What are we?

Mighty, Father.

Elune has never known kindness. Elune has never cared for kindness. The world in which Elune lives has no space for kindness. There is simply service, and the goddess, and their duty to spread the plague and to spread death.

She knows nature. She knows what plants have poisons, what creatures can kill, what fungi can fume and fester.

Daughter. What is your calling?

To kill, Mother.

To kill.

Sometimes, Elune wishes to cultivate. She is a killer, yes. She has killed many in her father's name and her mother's and for the gifts her clients give her for her service. But to kill one must have means, and Elune's means require cultivation.

Elune does not know kindness, but she loves the creatures she curates and cares for. She loves the creeping plants she cultivates. She loves the fungi who's spores she breathes in and makes a part of her. She loves how they flourish in the soft glow of her magic.

She does not let it be known.

Daughter, why do you work?

To serve, Father.

Daughter, why do you care for them?

That they may serve, Mother.

Her parents look at her. They watch. They do not trust her path walks side by side with theirs. Perhaps it does not. Their life, their way, this is all Elune has ever known, but it is not all she is. Their expectations lead her one way, one road evermore towards plague and death, and she is good at death, good at killing, good at working toxins and poisons and items to assassinate with the arcane magic that ripples through her veins.

She is good at cultivating too, though, and she loves what she cultivates.

Daughter, whom do you serve?

Plague, Father. I serve the Plague.

by EssayOfThoughts
[center][size=0][size=0][size=0]@3idolon @thecell @kmrikkari @horseleech @sixcrows @mnkn10 @essayofthoughts @bara2684 @reotheleo @wolfandcrow @stduke @shadowfire1223 @toxicsugar @vengeful @wolftrickster @scorpiontail @meilkor @persist @caathedral @yuubi @shadowpiper @spiderfrog15 @spore @twilitraven @arborpunk @probablyskeletor @roaringspector @foxghosts @tarantulove @snowki @princessfirefly @cosmicfalcon @delotha @artemisaeternity @myriadofstars @wyldangel @wolfandcrow @featherfalls @noxextractum @cigarettemutual @kalicokat @godofmesses @validemotions @cinamonpizza @fall29 @dathomir @shadari @mnkn10 @sylvanlady @mako[/size][/size][/size][/center] [center][img]https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/hp56gdizp19uqry/plaguetop.png[/img][/center] [center][size=7][color=DarkRed][font=Californian FB][b]SPOTLIGHT[/b][/font][/color][/size][/center] [center][color=DarkRed]_______________________[/color][/center] [center][url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&tab=userpage&id=243715][size=6][color=maroon]Shadari's[/url][size=6][color=maroon] Key[/color][/size][/center] [center][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/59589272][img]https://www1.flightrising.com/rendern/350/595893/59589272_350.png[/img][/url][/center] [left][color=maroon] “Lock!” Key shrieked at the top of her lungs, tearing around a corner of the caverns. She scrambled under the feet of an Imperial, and flung herself over the heads of a few spirals as she chased after the faster Mirror. “It was an accident!” He yelled back, weaving his way around others, just trying to stay ahead of the Coatl. Outside, she’d have had the advantage with flight, but inside…well, he was built for running. “Stop running!” She roared. “Get your face back here so I can smack it!” “That a good reason for me to stop!” He scrambled past a Nocturne, calling an apology as he did. “Maybe your face shouldn’t have stuck itself in my books if it didn’t want to get smacked!” She howled. “You’re not Lock anymore, you’re Big Nose!” “I didn’t think it could get any worse than Many Eyes, but you prove me wrong!” He replied, a little more teasing in his tone than he’d wanted to give away. He was already messing with her. He could easily leave her behind with no hopes of catching up. “Your nose is too big, there are too many eyes, and not an accident!” She insisted, seeming to catch up to him a bit. “That was my book with my secret notes!” “Okay, okay…it wasn’t an accident. But how else was I going to find out you think I’m pretty?” He laughed, skidding to a halt. The Necromancer slammed into him from behind, having not enough time to stop as quickly as he did. The Mirror was sent flying forward by the heavier Coatl, who was quick to get on her feet and just flop down on top of him and pin him. Her shorter arms shifted to bap him on the face a few times. “You just ask next time!” She swatted at him. “Ow! I’m not going t--! Stop it! You wouldn’t have told me anyway—mmph!” The mirror made a strangled sound as the Necromancer put her hands on his muzzle. “I take all my words back. You’re not pretty at all. Just a big sore. And next time you stick your nose in my book, I’m hitting you with the book.” She huffed before moving to straighten herself up and brush herself off. “That’s okay.” Lock gave her a lazy grin. “We both know you’re the prettier and more talented one anyway.” Key puffed up a little at this before eyeing him critically. “Hmm. I guess you are still a little pretty. But stay out of my book. Or else.” “Or else I invoke that infamous coatl temper that even a powerful and poised Necromancer such as yourself cannot avoid.” He chuckled, earning another swat from her as she walked off to go find her diary and make certain it was hidden somewhere Lock would never find it. [left][color=maroon]by Shadari[/color][/left] [color=maroon]Mentioned: [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/dragon/59615374][color=maroon]Lock[/url]
plaguetop.png
SPOTLIGHT

“Lock!” Key shrieked at the top of her lungs, tearing around a corner of the caverns. She scrambled under the feet of an Imperial, and flung herself over the heads of a few spirals as she chased after the faster Mirror.

“It was an accident!” He yelled back, weaving his way around others, just trying to stay ahead of the Coatl. Outside, she’d have had the advantage with flight, but inside…well, he was built for running.

“Stop running!” She roared. “Get your face back here so I can smack it!”

“That a good reason for me to stop!” He scrambled past a Nocturne, calling an apology as he did.

“Maybe your face shouldn’t have stuck itself in my books if it didn’t want to get smacked!” She howled. “You’re not Lock anymore, you’re Big Nose!”
“I didn’t think it could get any worse than Many Eyes, but you prove me wrong!” He replied, a little more teasing in his tone than he’d wanted to give away. He was already messing with her. He could easily leave her behind with no hopes of catching up.

“Your nose is too big, there are too many eyes, and not an accident!” She insisted, seeming to catch up to him a bit. “That was my book with my secret notes!”

“Okay, okay…it wasn’t an accident. But how else was I going to find out you think I’m pretty?” He laughed, skidding to a halt. The Necromancer slammed into him from behind, having not enough time to stop as quickly as he did. The Mirror was sent flying forward by the heavier Coatl, who was quick to get on her feet and just flop down on top of him and pin him. Her shorter arms shifted to bap him on the face a few times.

“You just ask next time!” She swatted at him.

“Ow! I’m not going t--! Stop it! You wouldn’t have told me anyway—mmph!” The mirror made a strangled sound as the Necromancer put her hands on his muzzle.

“I take all my words back. You’re not pretty at all. Just a big sore. And next time you stick your nose in my book, I’m hitting you with the book.” She huffed before moving to straighten herself up and brush herself off.

“That’s okay.” Lock gave her a lazy grin. “We both know you’re the prettier and more talented one anyway.”

Key puffed up a little at this before eyeing him critically. “Hmm. I guess you are still a little pretty. But stay out of my book. Or else.”

“Or else I invoke that infamous coatl temper that even a powerful and poised Necromancer such as yourself cannot avoid.” He chuckled, earning another swat from her as she walked off to go find her diary and make certain it was hidden somewhere Lock would never find it.

by Shadari

Mentioned: Lock
[size=0][size=0]@3idolon @thecell @kmrikkari @horseleech @sixcrows @mnkn10 @essayofthoughts @bara2684 @reotheleo @wolfandcrow @stduke @shadowfire1223 @toxicsugar @vengeful @wolftrickster @scorpiontail @meilkor @persist @caathedral @yuubi @shadowpiper @spiderfrog15 @spore @twilitraven @arborpunk @probablyskeletor @roaringspector @foxghosts @tarantulove @snowki @princessfirefly @cosmicfalcon @delotha @artemisaeternity @myriadofstars @wyldangel @wolfandcrow @featherfalls @noxextractum @cigarettemutual @kalicokat @godofmesses @validemotions @cinamonpizza @fall29 @dathomir @shadari @mnkn10 @sylvanlady @mako @firebirdsuite[/size][/size] [color=darkred] [b]Hey![/b] I've been on hiatus over the past few weeks, but it's about time I come back. I pinged you, as once in a while I update the Spotlight pool. The big part of this subspecies is lore and in order to expand it, every week one dragon is featured in the Spotlight with a bit of lore about them. As a quick reminder: [quote name="Kava" date="2018-10-05 23:42:12" ] [b]How does the Spolight work?[/b] It's a weekly event on our Creative Corner thread, which features one dragon every Sunday. The idea is to expand the lore, so each of the featured dergs has a short piece of lore (minumum 50 words) to accompany them. It can be the bio they already have, some short story, poem, anything to show your dragon's personality, their adventures or something you would like to share about them in any written form you like. You can find previous spotlights [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2541754#post_35657518]here.[/url] If you'd like your dragons to join the pool, let me know which ones you'd like to add. I will use a random number generator to pick one every weekend and you will have around a week to prepare after you confirm you'd like to write something for the following Sunday. You can of course prepare something earlier. [i]You can add or take your dragons off the list anytime.[/i] [/quote] [color=DarkRed]If you'd like to add your dragons to the pool and have any questions, suggestions or concerns, please PM me or reply to this thread (I'm subscribed). [b]If you've already added your dragons to the pool, there's no need to do it again,[/b] I still have them noted down. This post is here in case someone wants to add new dragons to the list. Also, if you're ot on the pinglist, you can still have your dragons featured here! [color=DarkRed]We also have a [b]Discord[/b] channel. If you’d like to join, you can do it [url=https://discordapp.com/invite/2bnAUHF]here[url].
@3idolon @thecell @kmrikkari @horseleech @sixcrows @mnkn10 @essayofthoughts @bara2684 @reotheleo @wolfandcrow @stduke @shadowfire1223 @toxicsugar @vengeful @wolftrickster @scorpiontail @meilkor @persist @caathedral @yuubi @shadowpiper @spiderfrog15 @spore @twilitraven @arborpunk @probablyskeletor @roaringspector @foxghosts @tarantulove @snowki @princessfirefly @cosmicfalcon @delotha @artemisaeternity @myriadofstars @wyldangel @wolfandcrow @featherfalls @noxextractum @cigarettemutual @kalicokat @godofmesses @validemotions @cinamonpizza @fall29 @dathomir @shadari @mnkn10 @sylvanlady @mako @firebirdsuite

Hey! I've been on hiatus over the past few weeks, but it's about time I come back. I pinged you, as once in a while I update the Spotlight pool. The big part of this subspecies is lore and in order to expand it, every week one dragon is featured in the Spotlight with a bit of lore about them.

As a quick reminder:

Kava wrote on 2018-10-05 23:42:12:
How does the Spolight work?

It's a weekly event on our Creative Corner thread, which features one dragon every Sunday. The idea is to expand the lore, so each of the featured dergs has a short piece of lore (minumum 50 words) to accompany them. It can be the bio they already have, some short story, poem, anything to show your dragon's personality, their adventures or something you would like to share about them in any written form you like.

You can find previous spotlights here.

If you'd like your dragons to join the pool, let me know which ones you'd like to add. I will use a random number generator to pick one every weekend and you will have around a week to prepare after you confirm you'd like to write something for the following Sunday. You can of course prepare something earlier.

You can add or take your dragons off the list anytime.

If you'd like to add your dragons to the pool and have any questions, suggestions or concerns, please PM me or reply to this thread (I'm subscribed). If you've already added your dragons to the pool, there's no need to do it again, I still have them noted down. This post is here in case someone wants to add new dragons to the list. Also, if you're ot on the pinglist, you can still have your dragons featured here!

We also have a Discord channel. If you’d like to join, you can do it here.
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 34 35