Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [LORE] The Maidens of Miresa
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@wishwosh

of course! :D
@wishwosh

of course! :D
Signature-1-Avani-8069.png
I stumbled across your lore page by random chance, and holy carp (yes the fish), I cannot believe how much effort you put in! I'm in love with the world you created!

Can I be added to your pinglist for updates?? :D
I stumbled across your lore page by random chance, and holy carp (yes the fish), I cannot believe how much effort you put in! I'm in love with the world you created!

Can I be added to your pinglist for updates?? :D
on2FzX5.png
@chyannethewolf

ahh I'm glad it's still hooking people in after all this time, I've added you! :)
@chyannethewolf

ahh I'm glad it's still hooking people in after all this time, I've added you! :)
mapmapmap

kind of re-doing Valor's shape so it doesn't look ginormous compared to every other settlement
mapmapmap

kind of re-doing Valor's shape so it doesn't look ginormous compared to every other settlement
added some bits for the different regions. I hope to get more in-depth with the specific areas once I establish all of the places I want :)
added some bits for the different regions. I hope to get more in-depth with the specific areas once I establish all of the places I want :)
Making progress on adding information tidbits about the regions, settlements and known relics!
Making progress on adding information tidbits about the regions, settlements and known relics!
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13