Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [LORE] The Maidens of Miresa
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
@avani i'd love to be on your pinglist! your lore is amazing, i really like your writing style <3
@avani i'd love to be on your pinglist! your lore is amazing, i really like your writing style <3
celine%20sig.gif
@ladylilitu thank you so much! I'll add you right now!!
@ladylilitu thank you so much! I'll add you right now!!
Signature-1-Avani-8069.png
added location images, more detail on things, etcetc
added location images, more detail on things, etcetc
@avani ah, i think i forgot to mention to you-- recently i changed my username from queenmyrrah to, well, tetralyst obviously haha. could i bother you to update it on the pinglist so i don't miss anything?
@avani ah, i think i forgot to mention to you-- recently i changed my username from queenmyrrah to, well, tetralyst obviously haha. could i bother you to update it on the pinglist so i don't miss anything?
5BsilZ9.png
5iXiC8z.png
LRdLP2V.png
mlHpBMC.png
@Tetralyst

I gotchu!
@Tetralyst

I gotchu!
@avani thank you!!
@avani thank you!!
5BsilZ9.png
5iXiC8z.png
LRdLP2V.png
mlHpBMC.png
@avani oh gods i’d love to be on the ping list for this! it’s so well-thought-out, and the avatars are so cuteee :0
@avani oh gods i’d love to be on the ping list for this! it’s so well-thought-out, and the avatars are so cuteee :0

pings r always ok :)
forum games; main dragons are first two tabs or either lair or hibden
@ThornsofaRose

ah thank you! It's been a long road of constantly switching ideas, but I think this concept is just moving forward now. Really excited with how it's turning out and I'm glad you like it! I've added you! :)
@ThornsofaRose

ah thank you! It's been a long road of constantly switching ideas, but I think this concept is just moving forward now. Really excited with how it's turning out and I'm glad you like it! I've added you! :)
[center][font=cambria][size=7][b]An Update[/b][/size] [size=4]First off, I would like to thank everyone who has given Miresa support over the years. After a solid two years of inactivity on this thread, I've finally decided to get back in gear on this side. I have been building up ideas and have had time to reflect and re-think over some initial concepts and issues I was coming across with my lore at first. I hope to be more active here, and post my progress as I go. I'm going to start writing chapters once I feel like the world of my lore is solid enough for a foundation of a story. Diving right into writing without developing my world was a great way to run into a lot of walls, so I will be avoiding putting out any official lore stories until I'm ready. So, please enjoy world development for the time being, and once I am confident in my world, the story shall unfold. :)[/size] [size=5][b]Map Re-Design[/b][/size] [size=4]An entire re-design to Miresa has begun. I've kept some of the landscape features from the original that I did like, and all of the settlements have remained - albeit moved, and some are new! I will continue to update it as I play with the map and add details as I go. [/size] [i]drag to taskbar for full resolution[/i] work-in-progress [img]https://i.postimg.cc/F9mQCHrb/Miresa-2-3.jpg[/img] [size=5][b]Pinglist[/b][/size] @Rohana @perspective @MurEyeUh @reinore @Catacombs @Glossy @ladylilitu @Driamatic @MysticalScribe @CynicalOwl @LaSilva007 @Cloudsweeper @Amezrou @SSSalutis @beetleteeth @MistRunner @imhavingastroke @canele @Dothraki @ThornsofaRose @collude If you would like to be removed or added to the pinglist, or go through a name change, just let me know! :)
An Update

First off, I would like to thank everyone who has given Miresa support over the years. After a solid two years of inactivity on this thread, I've finally decided to get back in gear on this side. I have been building up ideas and have had time to reflect and re-think over some initial concepts and issues I was coming across with my lore at first.

I hope to be more active here, and post my progress as I go. I'm going to start writing chapters once I feel like the world of my lore is solid enough for a foundation of a story. Diving right into writing without developing my world was a great way to run into a lot of walls, so I will be avoiding putting out any official lore stories until I'm ready.

So, please enjoy world development for the time being, and once I am confident in my world, the story shall unfold. :)

Map Re-Design
An entire re-design to Miresa has begun. I've kept some of the landscape features from the original that I did like, and all of the settlements have remained - albeit moved, and some are new! I will continue to update it as I play with the map and add details as I go.

drag to taskbar for full resolution
work-in-progress

Miresa-2-3.jpg

Pinglist
@Rohana @perspective @MurEyeUh @reinore @Catacombs @Glossy @ladylilitu
@Driamatic @MysticalScribe @CynicalOwl @LaSilva007 @Cloudsweeper @Amezrou @SSSalutis @beetleteeth @MistRunner @imhavingastroke @canele @Dothraki @ThornsofaRose @collude

If you would like to be removed or added to the pinglist, or go through a name change, just let me know! :)
yay! welcome back

may I please be added to the pinglist?
yay! welcome back

may I please be added to the pinglist?
pOC43Zp.png
1 2 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13