Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [LORE] The Maidens of Miresa
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 13
@LaSilva007

Thank you so much! I'm glad it's motivating people, lore is fun (when you're in the mood at least) - I know that feeling, I quit college after a year. I was in college during a 5-week long strike, and my program was already a high-workload program so when the strike ended it just got so chaotic, I was just burnt out.
@LaSilva007

Thank you so much! I'm glad it's motivating people, lore is fun (when you're in the mood at least) - I know that feeling, I quit college after a year. I was in college during a 5-week long strike, and my program was already a high-workload program so when the strike ended it just got so chaotic, I was just burnt out.
Signature-1-Avani-8069.png
Hi... *waves* Is it okay if I be added to the pinglist?
Hi... *waves* Is it okay if I be added to the pinglist?
003-003.pngink1.png004-003.png
@Cloudsweeper

Hi there! You've been added, thanks for taking an interest in my lore! c:
@Cloudsweeper

Hi there! You've been added, thanks for taking an interest in my lore! c:
Ahhh, thank you! Your lore is really interesting, I can't wait to read more!!!
Ahhh, thank you! Your lore is really interesting, I can't wait to read more!!!
The Maidens of Miresa
The Trials of Knowledge

Coming soon...

@Rohana @perspective @MurEyeUh @reinore @Catacombs @Glossy @Driamatic
@MysticalScribe @CynicalOwl @LaSilva007 @Cloudsweeper

The Trials of Knowledge will be the first installment of Miresa's story.

Thank you all for showing an interest in Miresa's lore, I am honestly so grateful. I know that there hasn't been anything added or changed in a while now, but I want you all to be aware that I have huge plans for Miresa and its path towards knowledge!

Thank you for staying with Miresa in its course of development. The interest everyone has shown has #1, wholeheartedly, been the reason I've mustered up enough motivation to focus on and truly enjoy creating my lore. I seriously cannot express how important you all are.

Thank You!
The Maidens of Miresa
The Trials of Knowledge

Coming soon...

@Rohana @perspective @MurEyeUh @reinore @Catacombs @Glossy @Driamatic
@MysticalScribe @CynicalOwl @LaSilva007 @Cloudsweeper

The Trials of Knowledge will be the first installment of Miresa's story.

Thank you all for showing an interest in Miresa's lore, I am honestly so grateful. I know that there hasn't been anything added or changed in a while now, but I want you all to be aware that I have huge plans for Miresa and its path towards knowledge!

Thank you for staying with Miresa in its course of development. The interest everyone has shown has #1, wholeheartedly, been the reason I've mustered up enough motivation to focus on and truly enjoy creating my lore. I seriously cannot express how important you all are.

Thank You!
Hype! Now I'm intrigued...

I’m glad to be following such an amazing page of lore! It’s so inspiring, and it’s pushing me to develop my own lore! Can't wait to see what you come up with!
Hype! Now I'm intrigued...

I’m glad to be following such an amazing page of lore! It’s so inspiring, and it’s pushing me to develop my own lore! Can't wait to see what you come up with!
arcanesparkle.gifBasically Redoing my Clan's Lore- for the third time.arcanesparkle.gif
Ooooo this is interesting! Can I be added to the pinglist?
Ooooo this is interesting! Can I be added to the pinglist?
ck2CMHK.gif
@Amezrou

Yes! You've been added, thanks for your interest!
@Amezrou

Yes! You've been added, thanks for your interest!
something used to be here, but now it's not
something used to be here, but now it's not
@Avani, This is amazing! It's just the beginning and I can already tell this is going to be a great adventure
@Avani, This is amazing! It's just the beginning and I can already tell this is going to be a great adventure
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 12 13