Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [LORE] The Maidens of Miresa
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13
OMG JUST WONDERFUL MUSIC AAAAAAAAAAAA
UAHSuSHUAHSAS
IM GONNA DIE
OMG JUST WONDERFUL MUSIC AAAAAAAAAAAA
UAHSuSHUAHSAS
IM GONNA DIE
windf1.png

@AkaneChan

Added a layout! It's the best I can manage for now, but at least it gives an idea of the area.
@AkaneChan

Added a layout! It's the best I can manage for now, but at least it gives an idea of the area.
Signature-1-Avani-8069.png
@Avani

It's just such a beauty aaaaaaa
Seriously, continue, it's a wonderful job.

Oh yeah, I finally finished Brynmor's bio :D
@Avani

It's just such a beauty aaaaaaa
Seriously, continue, it's a wonderful job.

Oh yeah, I finally finished Brynmor's bio :D
windf1.png

@AkaneChan

Read it, great story! He seems so interesting. Is his star going to be a companion comet in the game, or do you plan to add an apparel for her?
@AkaneChan

Read it, great story! He seems so interesting. Is his star going to be a companion comet in the game, or do you plan to add an apparel for her?
@Avani
Yes his star will be the companion comef, but it's too expensive for me aa
Thank you <3
@Avani
Yes his star will be the companion comef, but it's too expensive for me aa
Thank you <3
windf1.png

@AkaneChan

I know, I only have one dragon with one :C inflation is real.
I added descriptions on the specific areas on my concept layout thing. c:
@AkaneChan

I know, I only have one dragon with one :C inflation is real.
I added descriptions on the specific areas on my concept layout thing. c:
@Avani

Yeah... And sincw i'm still kinda new, it'll take a while a

I saw it, it's sooooo beautiful :3 man, i hope i can get yo your level someday ^^
@Avani

Yeah... And sincw i'm still kinda new, it'll take a while a

I saw it, it's sooooo beautiful :3 man, i hope i can get yo your level someday ^^
windf1.png

Just posting to bump this thread as I've erased a lot of information that I considered last-minute ideas or really rough concepts quickly scrapped together.

I will definitely be focusing on adding personal bio lore to my dragons in the future, so please bear with me as this thread is basically the sole official lore I have so far!

More information on Miresa and its maidens will be added over time as I develop the lore more, but please enjoy it as it is now and I look forward to your experience reading my lore!

@ChaosSama I know it's been forever but check out Miresa's newest development, tell me what you think if you've got a minute to spare!
Just posting to bump this thread as I've erased a lot of information that I considered last-minute ideas or really rough concepts quickly scrapped together.

I will definitely be focusing on adding personal bio lore to my dragons in the future, so please bear with me as this thread is basically the sole official lore I have so far!

More information on Miresa and its maidens will be added over time as I develop the lore more, but please enjoy it as it is now and I look forward to your experience reading my lore!

@ChaosSama I know it's been forever but check out Miresa's newest development, tell me what you think if you've got a minute to spare!
@Avani I really like your lore, especially the traditions!
@Avani I really like your lore, especially the traditions!
CIFPc8J.png
@DraconicProphet Thank you! I plan to add a lot more in the future!
@DraconicProphet Thank you! I plan to add a lot more in the future!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 12 13