Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [Profession Emblems] - On and Off Hiatus
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
[center]@kelsey3478 [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/d2cd3eaac495baa3d20ba7698eedfea2/tumblr_oq2henh9Rl1wp664oo2_250.png[/img] There you go mate! Thankyou for the request! It's a bit simple, but hopefully it serves its purpose! [/center]
@kelsey3478
tumblr_oq2henh9Rl1wp664oo2_250.png

There you go mate! Thankyou for the request! It's a bit simple, but hopefully it serves its purpose!
9g0BXbt.gif
@Wastrel

I would love to see something for a gardener or botanist, like a flowerpot or seeds!

Or something for a tea maker- like a teacup or tea bag!

Your art is lovely- I've subscribed to the thread, and I can't wait to see what else you make! :D
@Wastrel

I would love to see something for a gardener or botanist, like a flowerpot or seeds!

Or something for a tea maker- like a teacup or tea bag!

Your art is lovely- I've subscribed to the thread, and I can't wait to see what else you make! :D

tumblr_pnwhemXvkb1s27st2o1_250.png

@Wastrel

I can't tell you how happy these simple icons make me. I'm elated! Thank you so much for sharing.
You are freaking awesome!
@Wastrel

I can't tell you how happy these simple icons make me. I'm elated! Thank you so much for sharing.
You are freaking awesome!
af0231562e2fd316f2c9e094c43e6943a0d7e810.png
@Wastrel
Wow! I love how you incorporated fish in the lyre! Quite lovely! I look forward to see the others! =D
@Wastrel
Wow! I love how you incorporated fish in the lyre! Quite lovely! I look forward to see the others! =D
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
@Shirenu

I love all of those ideas! I think I'll go for the tea maker tho! I love a good cuppa. What flight would you like it associated with, if any?

@kelsey3478

Ah! You're too kind, stranger! Thankyou for your pleasant words! I hope the week treats you just as sweetly.

@Crescentstar711

Cheers mate! Much appreciated.
@Shirenu

I love all of those ideas! I think I'll go for the tea maker tho! I love a good cuppa. What flight would you like it associated with, if any?

@kelsey3478

Ah! You're too kind, stranger! Thankyou for your pleasant words! I hope the week treats you just as sweetly.

@Crescentstar711

Cheers mate! Much appreciated.
9g0BXbt.gif
@wastrel
Maybe wind? My teamaker is gonna be from wind flight, so I'm a little biased though!
@wastrel
Maybe wind? My teamaker is gonna be from wind flight, so I'm a little biased though!

tumblr_pnwhemXvkb1s27st2o1_250.png

@Shirenu

Sounds good to me! And so far, there's a lack of anything Wind flight related, so a teamaker emblem shall be the one to kickstart it!
@Shirenu

Sounds good to me! And so far, there's a lack of anything Wind flight related, so a teamaker emblem shall be the one to kickstart it!
9g0BXbt.gif
@Wastrel

Dear lord, your art is absolutely gorgeous. If you'd like, I'm a person who has an absolute blast with idea generation, and wanted to compile a list of possible professions for each flight; at least three of each. PLEASE do not take these as requests. These are moreso me having fun, and posting this list here in case you see any that really spark your imagination. :)

ARCANE
  • Astronomer (Telescope)
  • Mage (Gnarled Staff)
  • Enchanter (Dragon's claws with magical sparks surrounding it, or maybe a magic circle)
  • Scribe (Quill; I feel it's a bit more arcane than nature)

EARTH
  • Potter (Cracked clay pot)
  • Miner (Pickaxe)
  • Jeweler (Round-cut gemstone)

FIRE
  • Blacksmith (Anvil)
  • Craftsman (Mallet)
  • Cook (Meat on a spit)

ICE
  • Tracker (Pawprint)
  • Scavenger (Hatchet)
  • Bookkeeper (Old tome)

LIGHT
  • Archeologist (Crumbling tablet)
  • Guide (Lantern)
  • Actor/Storyteller (Comedy/tragedy masks)

LIGHTNING
  • Engineer (Interlocking gears)
  • Mechanic (Wrench)
  • Meteorologist (Storm cloud)

NATURE
  • Herbalist (A pouch, or a leaf)
  • Hunter (Spear)
  • Farmer (Pitchfork)

PLAGUE
  • Medic (Medical cross)
  • Plague Doctor (Plague doctor mask)
  • lol I feel like alchemy works really well for plague too even though you already have nature and possibly ice alchemical symbols

SHADOW
  • Gravekeeper (Shovel)
  • Detective (Magnifying glass)
  • Witch (Broom)

WATER
  • Fisher (Net, or archaic fishing rod)
  • Boatsman (Nautical steering wheel)
  • Diver (Clam, or bubbles; scuba mask could work but isn't very dragon-y)

WIND
  • Cartographer (Parchment paper with a mathematical compass on top)
  • Explorer (Satchel)
  • Navigator (Compass rose)

@Wastrel

Dear lord, your art is absolutely gorgeous. If you'd like, I'm a person who has an absolute blast with idea generation, and wanted to compile a list of possible professions for each flight; at least three of each. PLEASE do not take these as requests. These are moreso me having fun, and posting this list here in case you see any that really spark your imagination. :)

ARCANE
  • Astronomer (Telescope)
  • Mage (Gnarled Staff)
  • Enchanter (Dragon's claws with magical sparks surrounding it, or maybe a magic circle)
  • Scribe (Quill; I feel it's a bit more arcane than nature)

EARTH
  • Potter (Cracked clay pot)
  • Miner (Pickaxe)
  • Jeweler (Round-cut gemstone)

FIRE
  • Blacksmith (Anvil)
  • Craftsman (Mallet)
  • Cook (Meat on a spit)

ICE
  • Tracker (Pawprint)
  • Scavenger (Hatchet)
  • Bookkeeper (Old tome)

LIGHT
  • Archeologist (Crumbling tablet)
  • Guide (Lantern)
  • Actor/Storyteller (Comedy/tragedy masks)

LIGHTNING
  • Engineer (Interlocking gears)
  • Mechanic (Wrench)
  • Meteorologist (Storm cloud)

NATURE
  • Herbalist (A pouch, or a leaf)
  • Hunter (Spear)
  • Farmer (Pitchfork)

PLAGUE
  • Medic (Medical cross)
  • Plague Doctor (Plague doctor mask)
  • lol I feel like alchemy works really well for plague too even though you already have nature and possibly ice alchemical symbols

SHADOW
  • Gravekeeper (Shovel)
  • Detective (Magnifying glass)
  • Witch (Broom)

WATER
  • Fisher (Net, or archaic fishing rod)
  • Boatsman (Nautical steering wheel)
  • Diver (Clam, or bubbles; scuba mask could work but isn't very dragon-y)

WIND
  • Cartographer (Parchment paper with a mathematical compass on top)
  • Explorer (Satchel)
  • Navigator (Compass rose)

G2 Sandsurges!
Wasp/Flair/Augment
300g/kt
88403293.png88403294.png88403295.png88403296.png
@Wastrel @Sunstonephoenix I second on the engineer emblem! I was going to request something similar, and I knew I wanted cogs involved, but I hadn't thought it up that far. Wonderful!
@Wastrel @Sunstonephoenix I second on the engineer emblem! I was going to request something similar, and I knew I wanted cogs involved, but I hadn't thought it up that far. Wonderful!
tGuwD1n.gif
@Wastrel

I'd love to see an earth crystal carver, or an arcane priestess~
@Wastrel

I'd love to see an earth crystal carver, or an arcane priestess~
36132963_il9YvKp8m9hCpXm.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8