Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [Profession Emblems] - On and Off Hiatus
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@Natta

Thankyou for sharing your ideas stranger, they were pleasant to read through during the day, for sure. I'll keep it in mind as a possibility but as is said below, this thread has been quiet for a bit, and for various reasons!

@Saeyoung

Huh! I like that idea, a coat of arms is pretty cool. Ta mate! And can do.

@Cleverdual

I appreciate you inquiring pal, but my intention for these was to have them sort of innocuous in a sense, something that anyone could pick up and apply to a dragon, or a clan if it really tickled their fancy. I'm afraid something more personalized sort of goes against the intentions of the thread!

And to anyone reading this. You can leave suggestions, requests, what-have-you for sure, but I haven't had time to do these for quite the while now! And I don't know when I can return, or will have the interest to return to these. Just a forewarning!

@Natta

Thankyou for sharing your ideas stranger, they were pleasant to read through during the day, for sure. I'll keep it in mind as a possibility but as is said below, this thread has been quiet for a bit, and for various reasons!

@Saeyoung

Huh! I like that idea, a coat of arms is pretty cool. Ta mate! And can do.

@Cleverdual

I appreciate you inquiring pal, but my intention for these was to have them sort of innocuous in a sense, something that anyone could pick up and apply to a dragon, or a clan if it really tickled their fancy. I'm afraid something more personalized sort of goes against the intentions of the thread!

And to anyone reading this. You can leave suggestions, requests, what-have-you for sure, but I haven't had time to do these for quite the while now! And I don't know when I can return, or will have the interest to return to these. Just a forewarning!

9g0BXbt.gif
@Wastrel oh, my bad, I totally misunderstood. So sorry! They look amazing though. :)
@Wastrel oh, my bad, I totally misunderstood. So sorry! They look amazing though. :)
@CleverDual

No worries at all, my friend! It weren't specified anywhere, so there was nothing to misunderstand or get wrong. It just weren't up there, don't worry! My error entirely.

And thankyou.
@CleverDual

No worries at all, my friend! It weren't specified anywhere, so there was nothing to misunderstand or get wrong. It just weren't up there, don't worry! My error entirely.

And thankyou.
9g0BXbt.gif
[center][img]https://i.imgur.com/w9Y39Lz.png[/img] Minor update, I'm still mostly on hiatus! Feel free to use this for threads, profiles, anything really! Want to see a particular flight as the next one? Let me know! Like this one and want to edit it? Go for it! You can change the colours, add text, resize as before, whatever takes your fancy! No credit needed, but I always like to see where things are used. It's a shot of validation for sure![/center]
w9Y39Lz.png

Minor update, I'm still mostly on hiatus! Feel free to use this for threads, profiles, anything really!
Want to see a particular flight as the next one? Let me know!

Like this one and want to edit it? Go for it! You can change the colours, add text, resize as before,
whatever takes your fancy! No credit needed, but I always like to see where things are used.
It's a shot of validation for sure!
9g0BXbt.gif
@Wastrel Just wanted to check, but would it be okay to edit the colors of these resources :o? Like if I just wanted to change the hue or something. If not that's okay! That's why I figured I'd ask to make sure :)
@Wastrel Just wanted to check, but would it be okay to edit the colors of these resources :o? Like if I just wanted to change the hue or something. If not that's okay! That's why I figured I'd ask to make sure :)
64514_s.gif
@Kael

Absolutely fine! Change them in any way, shape or form that you wish!
@Kael

Absolutely fine! Change them in any way, shape or form that you wish!
9g0BXbt.gif
@Wastrel Great thank you :) I can't wait to see what else you come up with!
@Wastrel Great thank you :) I can't wait to see what else you come up with!
64514_s.gif
These are fantastic! :)
These are fantastic! :)
cL9yafY.gif
@Oranitha

Thankyou very much! They're a great bit of fun.
@Oranitha

Thankyou very much! They're a great bit of fun.
9g0BXbt.gif
@Wastrel These are super cool! Could I be added to the ping list?
@Wastrel These are super cool! Could I be added to the ping list?

@Ecci

bead-divider-big-100x12.png

YPz1UST.png
Tn9tG7j.png
15585.png light_3.png

Gen 1 lair
YA2CvXh.png

The Ecci are scholars who study artefacts found in the ruins.
RRcPYe6.png
Currently seeking allies!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8