Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [Profession Emblems] - On and Off Hiatus
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
@SunstonePhoenix

Bugger me! That is one helluva list! Thankyou for sharing it tho! Those are some great ideas.
If the thread goes quiet, or I'm a bit lost for inspiration, I'll go back to it for sure!

I love the idea of a Gravekeeper in Shadow, sommat about the idea! Just tickles my fancy! Cheers mate!

@Batteryjuice

You got it, mate! I'll add it to the list.

@LemonQuartz

I like both of those! I'll come back to this later, and see which one I have the better idea for, and add that to the list - or draw it! Mood depending! Thanks mate!

This thread has gone a bit quiet for a day (or two? I can't tell really!) But don't worry! I'm just a bit busy with other things, the work is hard, but the hours are long as they joke! I'll try and get one done today.
@SunstonePhoenix

Bugger me! That is one helluva list! Thankyou for sharing it tho! Those are some great ideas.
If the thread goes quiet, or I'm a bit lost for inspiration, I'll go back to it for sure!

I love the idea of a Gravekeeper in Shadow, sommat about the idea! Just tickles my fancy! Cheers mate!

@Batteryjuice

You got it, mate! I'll add it to the list.

@LemonQuartz

I like both of those! I'll come back to this later, and see which one I have the better idea for, and add that to the list - or draw it! Mood depending! Thanks mate!

This thread has gone a bit quiet for a day (or two? I can't tell really!) But don't worry! I'm just a bit busy with other things, the work is hard, but the hours are long as they joke! I'll try and get one done today.
9g0BXbt.gif
[center]@Shirenu [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/a1e8e41d3ac8496ae840a9cc6633c2bf/tumblr_oq5q6stUcB1wp664oo2_250.png[/img] I couldn't resist making the tea emblem now! I went through quite a few cuppas trying to make this too! Cheers for the request.[/center] [center][size=1] @Crescentstar711 @kelsey3478[/center]
@Shirenu

tumblr_oq5q6stUcB1wp664oo2_250.png

I couldn't resist making the tea emblem now! I went through quite a few cuppas trying to make this too! Cheers for the request.
9g0BXbt.gif
@Wastrel

SCREAMS

I love it omg, thank you so much for making this, this made my day!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
@Wastrel

SCREAMS

I love it omg, thank you so much for making this, this made my day!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

tumblr_pnwhemXvkb1s27st2o1_250.png

@Wastrel
The teacup is quite adorable and makes me want to relax with a good cup of tea ^^ this is an idea for an adoptable...

Btw, the ideas put out by SunstonePhoenix look cool. I'll look forward to the next ones you work on =)

Oh, an idea for the wildlife handler. If it's water maybe have a fish or ocean bird swimming/flying away from the cupped dragon hands that indicate release/handling?
@Wastrel
The teacup is quite adorable and makes me want to relax with a good cup of tea ^^ this is an idea for an adoptable...

Btw, the ideas put out by SunstonePhoenix look cool. I'll look forward to the next ones you work on =)

Oh, an idea for the wildlife handler. If it's water maybe have a fish or ocean bird swimming/flying away from the cupped dragon hands that indicate release/handling?
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
@Wastrel
These are so cool! Could you please add me to the general pinglist? Also, a shadowy emblem for my lorekeeper would be great!
@Wastrel
These are so cool! Could you please add me to the general pinglist? Also, a shadowy emblem for my lorekeeper would be great!
mothbrown.png
@wastrel
Maybe a shadow fortune-teller? Also, could I be on the general pinglist?
@wastrel
Maybe a shadow fortune-teller? Also, could I be on the general pinglist?
OWMus8Y.png
@Shirenu

I'm glad I could be of service!

@Crescentstar711

I like that idea! I did have one that I was gonna go for, so I might as well pitch it to you now, if you don't mind! A little crab with one pincer raised and a little tied bandage around it.
I want to keep them simple these, without too many elements, which I feel adding hands might!

@End3rStorm

Can do pal! And consider a Shadowy Lorekeeper added to the list, thankyou!

@Moonlace

Can do mate! To both accounts.

@Shirenu

I'm glad I could be of service!

@Crescentstar711

I like that idea! I did have one that I was gonna go for, so I might as well pitch it to you now, if you don't mind! A little crab with one pincer raised and a little tied bandage around it.
I want to keep them simple these, without too many elements, which I feel adding hands might!

@End3rStorm

Can do pal! And consider a Shadowy Lorekeeper added to the list, thankyou!

@Moonlace

Can do mate! To both accounts.

9g0BXbt.gif
@Wastrel
That sounds like a cute idea! =)
@Wastrel
That sounds like a cute idea! =)
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
Just dropping in to say, I'll try and get some more of these done over the weekend! Work has been a bugger - hell! I'm still working now, just wanted to reassure this hadn't been forgotten. I worried a bit, I'll confess!

- Snipped this bit, poll over thankyou folks!-

The first bit still applies, I'm shattered and will find an hour or two tomorrow to get an emblem done! It was a toss up between shadow and arcane on the poll results, so I'll do a coin flip when I get round to it.

Just dropping in to say, I'll try and get some more of these done over the weekend! Work has been a bugger - hell! I'm still working now, just wanted to reassure this hadn't been forgotten. I worried a bit, I'll confess!

- Snipped this bit, poll over thankyou folks!-

The first bit still applies, I'm shattered and will find an hour or two tomorrow to get an emblem done! It was a toss up between shadow and arcane on the poll results, so I'll do a coin flip when I get round to it.

9g0BXbt.gif
[center][img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/7ba37aa8ef983367b989fe7a534057c5/tumblr_oqdyblHKzR1wp664oo1_250.png[/img] This ones really simple and I apologise for that. I am bloody knackered to be blunt about it. I'll try and find some time to do another this week, but I can't promise much at the moment. A lot on the go. Shadow Fortune-Teller! [size=1]@Crescentstar711 @kelsey3478 @Moonlace @End3rStorm[/size][/center]
tumblr_oqdyblHKzR1wp664oo1_250.png

This ones really simple and I apologise for that. I am bloody knackered to be blunt about it. I'll try and find some time to do another this week, but I can't promise much at the moment. A lot on the go.

Shadow Fortune-Teller!

@Crescentstar711 @kelsey3478 @Moonlace @End3rStorm
9g0BXbt.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8