Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | [Profession Emblems] - On and Off Hiatus
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
!!!
I LOVE IT
!!!
I LOVE IT

tumblr_pnwhemXvkb1s27st2o1_250.png

[center][img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/a1d7b0957ebd5b8969dbaa2b2c010e25/tumblr_oql712PTd11wp664oo2_250.png[/img] @End3rStorm This ones for you! Thanks for the request my friend. [size=1] @Crescentstar711 @kelsey3478 @Moonlace [/size][/center]
tumblr_oql712PTd11wp664oo2_250.png

@End3rStorm This ones for you! Thanks for the request my friend.

@Crescentstar711 @kelsey3478 @Moonlace
9g0BXbt.gif
@Wastrel
Ooo, another shadow one! Love the runes on it. What profession was that one for?
@Wastrel
Ooo, another shadow one! Love the runes on it. What profession was that one for?
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
*gentle screams*
*gentle screams*

tumblr_pnwhemXvkb1s27st2o1_250.png

@Crescentstar711

Lorekeeper! I'm not too sure if it's exactly on point to the idea of a lorekeeper, but it's what came to mind!
@Crescentstar711

Lorekeeper! I'm not too sure if it's exactly on point to the idea of a lorekeeper, but it's what came to mind!
9g0BXbt.gif
@Wastrel
That makes sense! I was almost thinking librarian, but that fits for a lorekeeper too =D
@Wastrel
That makes sense! I was almost thinking librarian, but that fits for a lorekeeper too =D
yXHULpF.png Wishlist
FR+3 time
Dragons for Sale

Art Shop
FujJNYK.pngimage.pngimage.pngs16_book.pngimage.pngo290-d04-Crescentstar711.pngo484-d01-Crescentstar711.png222.pngl15_book.pngl19_01_book.pngrzj2jMv.png
[center][img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/e1e0d2c20860a2693ff490c07a875729/tumblr_oswpvjhQyz1wp664oo2_250.png[/img] [i]Ice Flight Alchemist [/i] [rule] [quote] [i]"Alchemists of the Ice Flight form their vials from the very heart of their frozen homeland. Appearing as crystal to foolish onlookers and greedy thieves alike, these curious containers serve as a resourceful safety measure in containing the flights potion-brewing secrets. There has been many a tale of a proud pilferer returning from the cold wastes with nothing but a soggy satchel as their prize."[/i][/quote] [rule] I dunno who requested this one, it's been too long and I haven't the will to look through the thread. Have an update before I fade off into quiet obscurity again I guess! [/center]
tumblr_oswpvjhQyz1wp664oo2_250.png

Ice Flight Alchemist

Quote:
"Alchemists of the Ice Flight form their vials from the very heart of their frozen homeland. Appearing as crystal to foolish onlookers and greedy thieves alike, these curious containers serve as a resourceful safety measure in containing the flights potion-brewing secrets.

There has been many a tale of a proud pilferer returning from the cold wastes with nothing but a soggy satchel as their prize."

I dunno who requested this one, it's been too long and I haven't the will to look through the thread.
Have an update before I fade off into quiet obscurity again I guess!
9g0BXbt.gif
@Wastrel

Hello!

Hate to bother you but are still doing these? I love your art and I think you could help me make something cool for a dragon of mine I'm trying to fix up her bio/lore.

I'm either looking for a mask or antler that I can have mirrored. The mask would have antlers on either side with a colored dark wood. The mask might be stained with blood or marked up with cuts. It could also have snow or frost. The mask can stand for a witch docker for others (hope you can use this for others too) but my purpose is to have a "Dark one" or "Broken one"

If a antler it would be an ebony or tawny antler with few, non glowing runic markings carved in it with chains and/or bloody bandages loosely looped on it. Frost would be cool but not necessary. Maybe you can use it for "Dark Hunters" or Beast Tamers".

I'm sorry if this is a lot. You have no obligations to do any on this. If you do I am willing to pay for it!
This request is soully for my bab GooseFeatherrhere.
but then again you don't have to do anything just please do ping me if you don't want to or if you do but I am not expecting it since I sound more like I'm at a art shop than requesting a fun idea... I fully under stand. Hope you have better luck with these awesome emblems and have a nice day. :)
@Wastrel

Hello!

Hate to bother you but are still doing these? I love your art and I think you could help me make something cool for a dragon of mine I'm trying to fix up her bio/lore.

I'm either looking for a mask or antler that I can have mirrored. The mask would have antlers on either side with a colored dark wood. The mask might be stained with blood or marked up with cuts. It could also have snow or frost. The mask can stand for a witch docker for others (hope you can use this for others too) but my purpose is to have a "Dark one" or "Broken one"

If a antler it would be an ebony or tawny antler with few, non glowing runic markings carved in it with chains and/or bloody bandages loosely looped on it. Frost would be cool but not necessary. Maybe you can use it for "Dark Hunters" or Beast Tamers".

I'm sorry if this is a lot. You have no obligations to do any on this. If you do I am willing to pay for it!
This request is soully for my bab GooseFeatherrhere.
but then again you don't have to do anything just please do ping me if you don't want to or if you do but I am not expecting it since I sound more like I'm at a art shop than requesting a fun idea... I fully under stand. Hope you have better luck with these awesome emblems and have a nice day. :)
OOrvTFg.jpg
@Wastrel

Perhaps a crown/coat of arms for Light or a crow for Shadow?

Please add me to your general pinglist!
@Wastrel

Perhaps a crown/coat of arms for Light or a crow for Shadow?

Please add me to your general pinglist!
IjJJeTN.png
@Wastrel any chance I could get an emblem/symbol for my clan?? It is The Clan of Resting Wings, located in shadow. I'm not really sure what I want it to look,like, maybe you have a few ideas?
@Wastrel any chance I could get an emblem/symbol for my clan?? It is The Clan of Resting Wings, located in shadow. I'm not really sure what I want it to look,like, maybe you have a few ideas?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8