Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Followers of Arenji
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 51 52
@SilianClan Lorn (#19701126 ) looks awesome! Could I have her with lore? How much would that be?
@SilianClan Lorn (#19701126 ) looks awesome! Could I have her with lore? How much would that be?
maGaaTX.png Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty, who was, and is, and is to come.
-Revelation 4: 8b
W1ufEjp.png
@aluna
Glad you like her! I'd sell her with a personality paragraph for 25kt, and I could have it to you by Monday. If you'd like something more in-depth, it'd be more like 50kt and idk when it'd be done. You can look at Necro (page 2) for an example of a more in-depth bio!

(Also, no need to ping! I'm following haha)
@aluna
Glad you like her! I'd sell her with a personality paragraph for 25kt, and I could have it to you by Monday. If you'd like something more in-depth, it'd be more like 50kt and idk when it'd be done. You can look at Necro (page 2) for an example of a more in-depth bio!

(Also, no need to ping! I'm following haha)
KG62W6om.jpg Among Us Adopt
(Im)Perfect Plushies Adopt
Desmond's Drawings (100g)
Dragons with Art
Naomi/666 Veilspuns
A personality paragraph would be great. Could you stick a few things about your clan into it, though? That's what would be most interesting to me.
Thank you again!
A personality paragraph would be great. Could you stick a few things about your clan into it, though? That's what would be most interesting to me.
Thank you again!
maGaaTX.png Holy, holy, holy is the Lord God Almighty, who was, and is, and is to come.
W1ufEjp.png
@aluna
Of course! I'll keep them a spy - it'll be cool. I'll ping you when I'm done.
@aluna
Of course! I'll keep them a spy - it'll be cool. I'll ping you when I'm done.
Dragons with Art
Naomi/666 Veilspuns
@SilianClan

Would it be alright if I asked to adopt/buy Minley (#27690494 )? I love her colors, and a spy would be very interesting for lore purposes!
@SilianClan

Would it be alright if I asked to adopt/buy Minley (#27690494 )? I love her colors, and a spy would be very interesting for lore purposes!
@vanilladew
Sure! A CR will be sent!
@vanilladew
Sure! A CR will be sent!
Dragons with Art
Naomi/666 Veilspuns
@Aluna I finished Lorn! Sorry it took so long! See if you like it before I CR! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=19701126] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/197012/19701126_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Aluna
I finished Lorn! Sorry it took so long! See if you like it before I CR!

19701126_350.png
Dragons with Art
Naomi/666 Veilspuns
Awesome! That's great! I'm ready for the CR when you are.
Awesome! That's great! I'm ready for the CR when you are.
W1ufEjp.png
New chunk of lore done. Very proud of myself XD
New chunk of lore done. Very proud of myself XD
Dragons with Art
Naomi/666 Veilspuns
@SilianClan

Hey, I was wondering if we could be allies? I love the lore.
@SilianClan

Hey, I was wondering if we could be allies? I love the lore.
PTAOCx6.png
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 51 52