Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Followers of Arenji
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 51 52
@ringofsaturn

Ping for ya cus I've got new spies and you can get one for spy price! Two bogs - I can only sell one per ally but still!
@ringofsaturn

Ping for ya cus I've got new spies and you can get one for spy price! Two bogs - I can only sell one per ally but still!
KG62W6om.jpg Among Us Adopt
(Im)Perfect Plushies Adopt
Desmond's Drawings (100g)
Dragons with Art
Naomi/666 Veilspuns
@Silianclan I'd love to adopt a bog as a spy
@Silianclan I'd love to adopt a bog as a spy
Mux0mYv.pngice_banner.png YjSTVEB.png
@froststar
Would you like to purchase one or join us as an ally?
@froststar
Would you like to purchase one or join us as an ally?
Dragons with Art
Naomi/666 Veilspuns
@SilianClan Hmm I'll be a ally!
@SilianClan Hmm I'll be a ally!
@froststar12
No need to ping - I'm following the threat :3 and I'll add you! Any preference which boggle?

Edit: forgot to ask - what's your clan name?
@froststar12
No need to ping - I'm following the threat :3 and I'll add you! Any preference which boggle?

Edit: forgot to ask - what's your clan name?
Dragons with Art
Naomi/666 Veilspuns
Oh ok so sorry! I'd prefer the male. Oh my clan name is simply Frost clan.
Oh ok so sorry! I'd prefer the male. Oh my clan name is simply Frost clan.
@froststar12
CR will be sent as soon as I enter you! Welcome to the Melohn... *chuckles ominously*
@froststar12
CR will be sent as soon as I enter you! Welcome to the Melohn... *chuckles ominously*
Dragons with Art
Naomi/666 Veilspuns
Thank you, may I ask when this first started?
Thank you, may I ask when this first started?
@froststar12
The Melohn? Well actually we started as Silian Clan, most of which is on page 2 of my lair. I had a whole idea with a prophecy and Abbadon and stuff that you can read about in my old lore (link on my profile). The Melohn were a branch. Then I was scrolling through the forums and the idea of worshipping the RNG kinda just hit me while seeing all the people saying thank you RNG or cursing it. They were intended to be flightless anyway. And I posted about it, or at least the idea, and someone thought up the Arenji. From there I've just kinda been building. If you read Trine's lore, I've been building on it for a long time. Now I've got bogs, too, which we consider children of the RNG. I mean, a lot of the Baldwin stuff is RNG and they are the product. Therefore bogs are the representative breed of the rebellion, although this bit isn't added to the lore just yet.
@froststar12
The Melohn? Well actually we started as Silian Clan, most of which is on page 2 of my lair. I had a whole idea with a prophecy and Abbadon and stuff that you can read about in my old lore (link on my profile). The Melohn were a branch. Then I was scrolling through the forums and the idea of worshipping the RNG kinda just hit me while seeing all the people saying thank you RNG or cursing it. They were intended to be flightless anyway. And I posted about it, or at least the idea, and someone thought up the Arenji. From there I've just kinda been building. If you read Trine's lore, I've been building on it for a long time. Now I've got bogs, too, which we consider children of the RNG. I mean, a lot of the Baldwin stuff is RNG and they are the product. Therefore bogs are the representative breed of the rebellion, although this bit isn't added to the lore just yet.
Dragons with Art
Naomi/666 Veilspuns
Oh wow that's pretty cool
Oh wow that's pretty cool
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 51 52