Back

Creative Corner

Share your own art and stories, or ask for critique.
TOPIC | Followers of Arenji
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 51 52
@ringsofsaturn @froststar12 @PrimeNumbersCas @Hibiscius
Guess what! Good news! We've now gotten a bunch of new stuff (I made a big sale and binge bought arts). Now we've got dividers, banners, signatures and a "Property of Arenji" stamp for hatchlings being sold!
@ringsofsaturn @froststar12 @PrimeNumbersCas @Hibiscius
Guess what! Good news! We've now gotten a bunch of new stuff (I made a big sale and binge bought arts). Now we've got dividers, banners, signatures and a "Property of Arenji" stamp for hatchlings being sold!
KG62W6om.jpg Among Us Adopt
(Im)Perfect Plushies Adopt
Desmond's Drawings (100g)
Dragons with Art
Naomi/666 Veilspuns
Woo
Woo
2716277.png2716258.png2716256.png2716252.png 2716253.png 398738881&trans=1.jpg
Pet's name: Violet

Oohhh, I love those dividers! All the art is awesome!
Oohhh, I love those dividers! All the art is awesome!
dZt4vS2.gifnMkuik2.gifQmM334w.pngaNZoV0I.png
RingsofSaturn
WIP Lore
•Arcane Flight
•FR +3
•They/she
Yay new stuff!
Yay new stuff!
Dragons with Art
Naomi/666 Veilspuns
Is there by chance a spy to take in? ^u^
Is there by chance a spy to take in? ^u^
1391_350px_rainforest_by_miirshroom-dbvjs1a.png
@rainforest
Yeah! Any Melohn children are spies. Almost all dergs past page 2 are for sale. All [should] have the stamp of Arenji in their bios. If your clan would like to become an ally to the cause, we can also offer any dergs for significantly lower than their AH prices. Most should be listed.
@rainforest
Yeah! Any Melohn children are spies. Almost all dergs past page 2 are for sale. All [should] have the stamp of Arenji in their bios. If your clan would like to become an ally to the cause, we can also offer any dergs for significantly lower than their AH prices. Most should be listed.
Dragons with Art
Naomi/666 Veilspuns
@Desmondtiny - We'd love to be allies! ^^ How do we become followers, as well?
@Desmondtiny - We'd love to be allies! ^^ How do we become followers, as well?
@rainforest
No need to ping! Just tell me your clan name and I'll add you to the list of allies. Once that's done you can incorporate Arenji into your lore wherever you would like!
@rainforest
No need to ping! Just tell me your clan name and I'll add you to the list of allies. Once that's done you can incorporate Arenji into your lore wherever you would like!
Dragons with Art
Naomi/666 Veilspuns
Alrighty! ^^ My clan is called Tempus Vernum and it means springtime, however I just liked the sound of it. ^^
Alrighty! ^^ My clan is called Tempus Vernum and it means springtime, however I just liked the sound of it. ^^
I love the lore! Could we be allies? I just bought a hatchling with one of the banners in the bio and thought it was a great idea! Still working on my clan lore but I think they would fit together pretty good:)
I love the lore! Could we be allies? I just bought a hatchling with one of the banners in the bio and thought it was a great idea! Still working on my clan lore but I think they would fit together pretty good:)
2QGcpY5.jpg
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 51 52